Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 31, 2020
-
Hello,

I have forgotten my password. I had security questions before, but it won't let me recover with them now. I had a phone connected to the account, but I no longer have service on it, and I had no recovery email. Is there any way for me to recover my yahoo without any of this? Or can I have access to my security questions again?

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 83.0.4103.116

3 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 31, 2020
Hello, unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done to recover your account if you no longer have access to the phone number connected to your account. Obviously, this is not the news that you want to here.

When you register for an account, it's up to you to provide the most up-to-date and valid recovery info. Your best option to avoid losing access is to update your recovery info if you get a new phone number or change your alternate email address.

You can have a look in this article produced by CCM giving you all of the possible solutions on how to recover a yahoo account. The article is exhaustive, containing all the known solutions. A final option would be to contact yahoo support directly.

Regards

Registration date
Tuesday July 7, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 25, 2020
Try this i hope it might help you,

Go to https://login.yahoo.com/forgot in a web browser. This website will help you recover your Yahoo account by sending a confirmation code to your backup email address or phone number. You must have access to your recovery email address or phone number to restore your account.

(Source-Online)
It states in my issue that I have no recovery email, and my phone number isn't active.
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
August 5, 2020
Unfortunately, without your recovery methods, it will be impossible to recover your account. Yahoo no longer uses security questions, and they're no longer available.

Sorry.