January 8, 2021
-
Registration date
Wednesday January 6, 2021
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2021
-
Hello, I have a new instagram page with medical content.
My account is restricted and my promotions are disabled. And i don’t know what i did wrong. Also i tried to detele the promotions and i couldn’t.
I tried to log out, to detele and reinstall the app, to disconnect with my fb, i Send them a request to review my profile- but no answer yet.
Does anyone had this problem? Will it be fixed? Do i have to delete my account and make a new one? Will the ig support respond? Thank you.

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 13.0.1

3 replies

Registration date
Wednesday November 4, 2020
Status
Administrator
Last seen
January 15, 2021
Hello,

Instagram may restrict your account for the following reasons: following or unfollowing a lot of pictures (there is a limit of 500 per day); mass liking, commenting, and/or messaging; posting too much; sharing violated or harmful content. Also, make sure to uninstall any third-party app, such as the Followers app – some users have encountered problems while using it.
Normally, a blocked account recovers within 24-48 hours.

Good luck.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2021

Hi! Thank you very much for your response. I didn’t do any of those things. I do not have any third party app. I have gained 350 followers pers day through my campaign. I don t know if this is too much and this is the reason.

The fact is that my account is ok, i can’t run promotions, or delete them in order to switch to personal account from business.
Its been 5 days already since this problem occurs.

☹️☹️
Registration date
Status
Administrator
Last seen
January 15, 2021
When you say your account is restricted, does it mean that only your promotions are disabled, or are there any other actions that are blocked (commenting, liking, etc.) ?

Also, what payment method is associated to your account, prepaid (automatic) or post-paid (manual - credit cards, PayPal) ? If you've chosen the first one, I recommend that you check if there are any spending limits that you may have overpassed.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2021

Only my promotions are disable. I can’t run new ones and I can’t detele them. I can like, post, comment, follow etc.
Payment is automatic and there is no limit of spending set.
Registration date
Status
Administrator
Last seen
January 15, 2021
Some musics/pictures/videos may be subject to copyright - you should check if there are any on your account.

There is also another option: if you have a Facebook account you may do the following (but please note that you may lose your insights!):
1. Unlink the Facebook account from your (personal, if not pro) Instagram.
2. Log out from Instagram.
3. Log out from Facebook.
4. Log back to Instagram.

Good luck !
Registration date
Status
Last seen
January 8, 2021

Thank you for your suggestions.
Unfortunately it doesn’t work for my account.
I tried...
????

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!