Anvil folder lock password forgotten [Solved/Closed]

-
Hello,

I had locked a folder containing my important files. I forgot password now and I am unable to access the folder. Please tell, what should be done!

I am using Windows 8.1.

I don't know the version of anvil folder lock.
See more 

2 replies

Best answer
approved by Ratnendra Ashok on Jan 31, 2019
Thank you
Hi,

I have solved this problem. I, too, had forgotten the master password of anvi folder locker. I got succeeded by following these steps:
  • Open Window in Safe Mode.
  • Simply go to the folder. It will be opened!
  • Just copy all the files to another folder.

Now I can easily able to open and use those files.

Thank you!

Say "Thank you" 22

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6346 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank you so much! This is the only way we were able to retrieve locked files from our Anvisoft Folder Locker. We had even paid Anvisoft $10 for a passkey reset and they wouldn't even respond after taking our money!
Thankyou sooo much.. mmuaaa..
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 12, 2019
Thank you
Hello

Locking software are full proof and unbreakable. They are made that way so that nobody can break into it. People who purchase them expect that the software will be 100% safe. They have been developed to provide the most comprehensive and robust defense against any data-theft threat. One of the key defense features the application provides is removing any backdoors to this protection.
If it was otherwise, if there was a way, the people who designed the software would go bankrupt.

I suggest that you contact the editor from whom you purchased the software and ask for assistance. Have your licence key at hand as you will be asked for it.

Good luck