Facebook identity not confirmed [Solved/Closed]

-
I really need help!

For weeks now I can´t access my facebook account. After redefining my password they blocked my account, and to unlock it says I must verify my identity and change the password.

The next step, however, says only this: «Identity Not Confirmed. We currently can't verify your identity. Please try again later.»
I have contacted Facebook Support by e-mail. During one week I answered the identification procedures that they asked me. At the end the guy told me to make sure I was logged out of every devices...so I eventually logged out of my Messenger app and mobile account. I am literally without access now, because it still didn't work. The same sentence keeps appearing all the time! Then the guy from support stopped replying. The last thing I sent was a print screen with the message.

I keep sending him e-mails, hoping for an answer because I don't see this happening to other users...it's really frustrating to lose all the info I had in my account, especially because I also use Facebook to work!

So I can't do anything else! Did this already happen to anyone? I've contacted Facebook but they don't respond! It's been giving me this answer for weeks, so frustrating!
See more 

1 reply

Best answer
Thank you
Hi,

I have just received an e-mail from facebook support. The guy finally solved it for me! (THANKS!!) It took quite a few e-mails though.

( But answering your questions: I use the page for work but only contact wise, not a business page.

I used a complaint platform in California that forwarded my issue to Facebook support. So that's the e-mail I was replying to.

I have sent my ID - it was the first thing they asked. Then answered some basic questions about myself. It took a while to solve but I'm finally in.

My page was always online, only the access was blocked.)

But this "dead end" issue was very weird...I just couldn't find anything about it online....

Thanks for your availability anyways!
Have a nice day both of you

Thank you, csar 7

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM has helped 2455 users this month

May I know Facebook support email too?

I have been receiving this message whenever I try to log in..

We’ve detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution.
It’s likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing. Learn more in the Help Center.
Over the next few steps we’ll walk you through a security check to help secure your account, and let you log back in.

Then I click "Continue" this will appear..

Identity Not Confirmed. We currently can't verify your identity. Please try again later.

Just wanted to know who should I get in touch with. Appreciate if you can share the email address.

Thanks!
mnil114
Registration date
Wednesday November 30, 2016
Last seen
December 1, 2016
> Kat -
Kat, have you gotten the email? Literally the same exact thing, but I cannot find the email or a way to contact them at all. Thanks!
> Kat -
Did you ever figure this out? I am stuck..
ManaliP
Registration date
Tuesday February 14, 2017
Last seen
February 14, 2017
-
Hi,

Am facing the same issue. Can you help me with the email ID which I should use to send to Facebook in order to report this problem?
-
HI Cesar, what it is the platform's email that you've used as I'm encountering the very same issue and it doesn't wanna let me in.

You can email me at ***@***

Thank you so much