Facebook Identity Not Confirmed [Solved/Closed]

csar - Aug 17, 2016 at 03:05 PM - Latest reply:  aksamraathroy
- Dec 24, 2017 at 10:27 PM
I really need help!

For weeks now I can´t access my facebook account. After redefining my password they blocked my account, and to unlock it says I must verify my identity and change the password.

The next step, however, says only this: «Identity Not Confirmed. We currently can't verify your identity. Please try again later.»

So I can't do anything else! Did this already happen to anyone? I've contacted Facebook but they don't respond! It's been giving me this answer for weeks, so frustrating!
See more 

16 replies

ac3mark 9386 Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration dateModeratorStatus May 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 17, 2016 at 04:57 PM
Thank you
Have you sent them your ID yet? Just be aware, facebook does not have a customer service line to call, or anything, and they will never charge you for unlocking services. You must remain diligent and keep bugging them. think about if only 1% of the users had this problem! How long would it take to verify every one of them?
ac3mark 9386 Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration dateModeratorStatus May 29, 2018 Last seen - Dec 1, 2016 at 05:31 PM
@mnil114, please start a new thread if this doesn't help you!
Dariyelle 7 Posts Saturday December 17, 2016Registration date December 18, 2016 Last seen - Dec 17, 2016 at 06:53 PM
Hello,
I've read all the responses and im still having a hard time . the bb.org link is just asking business information that i do not have . i realllyyyg want my page back. Can anyone give me the steps to do so .
What the email
I've had my account banned for 7 days, 2 months ago and was told by Facebook to provide ID, which I did and heard nothing!!
How to my Facebook blocked in unblocked