CPU & Desktop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 101 - 150 of about 2,250
  • My cpu don't start but fan running continuosly and beep Closed

Hello,. I didn't get solution of my this problem.. I don't know what is the problem .. i tried to disconnect all components but nothing happens... ...

sagarrathod | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 21, 2019
    1 reply
  • Gigabyte ga-h81m-s1 Stop error code Closed

Hello all, I have Gigabyte ga-h81m-s1 motherboard where I'm getting multiple stop error code and computer is not able to boot wat is strange is I'm g...

makin1k2 | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 13, 2019
    6 replies
  • Monitor blank keyboard also not working Solved/Closed

Hello, My desktop working but my lcd monitor shows nothing and keyboard also not working . What to do?

sathish@kumar | Latest reply: sathish@kumar Mar 12, 2019
    3 replies
  • Computer Freezing Closed

Good morning/Afternoon, so when i power up my computer, the black screen introducing you to the computer hardware (ACER) comes up on the screen li...

Davendeta | Latest reply: cheese Mar 12, 2019
    3 replies
  • CPU ez boot error Solved/Closed

Hello, I've built a new PC and have got myself really stumped. When I turn the PC on all fans kick in (good) CPU ez boot led turns on and stays ...

Emag_7887 | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 12, 2019
    6 replies
  • Want to unsubscribe Closed

I am unable to unsubscribe. When I type in the Classmates website I get the pictures but no where to find account billing. I would like to unsubscri...

HazelJones | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 11, 2019
    1 reply
  • Starting problem Closed

Hello, Hii sit my system was startrd but on thr screen shown only mouser arrow mark. And it will stopped on that situation .. how can i solve that.....

Ajaymango | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 9, 2019
    1 reply
  • computer problem Closed

Oky i have my desktop which is switching off the moment u connect VGA cable to the CPU i dont knw whats the fault yet the CPU is running...and the mom...

anthonymakwetse | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 7, 2019
    1 reply
  • Display problem Closed

Hello, My CPU is getting on but it is not giving beep sound which shows os is transferring from hard disk to RAM, first monitor will start in green ...

Hajeera | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 6, 2019
    1 reply
  • Pc doesnt boot but keyboard lights up Closed

Hello, i have been having a weird issue regarding rebooting So i have recently gotten an upgrade from an a8 7600 apu to a g4560 Everytime I reboot t...

TheNewDude | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 5, 2019
    8 replies
  • Desktop issues Closed

Hello I need help connecting my desktop to an broken laptop. I don’t have a cord that fits both my laptop and desktop. Do I have any others options ...

Oparris1 | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 4, 2019
    1 reply
  • Trying to fix it Closed

Hello, My pc doesn't show any display in the monitor also on keyboard and . Before this happen i installed a new fan when putting it "wrongly". When...

Azikmail | Latest reply: xpcman Mar 2, 2019
    1 reply
  • Computer booting up but not displaying windows. Closed

Hello, I have a problem where my computer boots and shows that it’s connecting to my monitor but once it gets passed the monitor settings it just goes...

Drizzlli | Latest reply: Drizzlli Mar 1, 2019
    0 replies
  • My monitor screen is blank black while the CPU is running Closed

Hello, My CPU is running but my monitor is blank black and I tried some ways to fix it but it's not working, what should I do to fix it?

EternalFlame... | Latest reply: EternalFlameHafsa02 Feb 27, 2019
    0 replies
  • My fan spins for 5 seconds and goes on and off again and again Closed

Hello, when I turn on my CPU my fans spins for 5 seconds and goes off and spins again. I checked all cables are connected nothings lose and...

KaidoKid | Latest reply: BrianGreen Feb 26, 2019
    1 reply
  • Buy new processor or buy a graphics card Closed

have i3 4170, I know this is an old processor i was thinking of buying ryzen 5 2200g but cant buy graphics card if i bought it. should i buy the proce...

Jacobcullen | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 25, 2019
    1 reply
  • Monitor, keyboard and mouse won't work after CPU upgrade Closed

Hello, Today I got a new processor (AMD A8 7680). It was a temporal upgrade until I was going to buy a new computer. The problem is that when I tur...

Terra | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 20, 2019
    1 reply
  • CPU, the power button just keeps blinking green Closed

Hi guys. I have a problem with my CPU. When I turn my CPU, the power button just keeps blinking green, the fans spin for a few seconds then stop but n...

Lazlo_2019 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 19, 2019
    3 replies
  • HP Pavilion 20 I push my power and the light on the side come on Closed

Hello, My HP Pavilion 20 all in one I push my power and the light on the side come on but noting on the screen stay black. How can it be fix? ...

peter | Latest reply: peter Feb 14, 2019
    0 replies
  • ASUS M4N68T won't start anymore Solved/Closed

Hello, my Pc won't start anymore. In the past it beeped at start but suddenly it won't make no sounds at all (except the CPU fan) I've tested to ...

Nex1536 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 7, 2019
    3 replies
  • My computer did not boot up Closed

Hello, I turn on my computer this morning and i found that CPU fan is running and also with the power supply fan. I wait for a second and I find tha...

itakam | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 7, 2019
    1 reply
  • After cutting the wires, my pc will not boot Closed

Hi, I have a Corsair cx600 and I got sick of all the cables, so I cut the ones I did not need. I used wire nuts to secure it, but now my pc will no...

Lankylard | Latest reply: kieferschild Jan 30, 2019
    3 replies
  • Modded power supply and now my pc won’t start Closed

So I was sick of having a major amount of cables coming from my psu, it’s a Corsair TX750W, so I opened it and properly removed what I don’t need. and...

Warrtee | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 29, 2019
    6 replies
  • Computer starts, doesn’t boot, no display, keyboard and mouse don’t work Closed

Hello, I shut down my computer and unplugged it to move it across the room. When I plugged it back in, it powers up, all fans spin, power light com...

Thisuserneed... | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 28, 2019
    1 reply
  • My computer is not powering on Closed

Hello, My computer is not powering on. Even the fans are just on for just a second, then stick at the same time the led light on the body is showin...

Dionline | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Jan 28, 2019
    1 reply
  • Brand new CPU does not work Closed

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me! I bought a custom built AMD dual-core gaming Radeaon desktop. I bought a RAM upgrade for it. I...

BREADPERSON | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 26, 2019
    1 reply
  • Laptop Shows Black Screen And Then Spontaneously Shuts Off Closed

Hello, ASUS ROG GL552VW I have had my laptop for 2 years now and its not booting up. it started last year october when i was using my laptop and ...

Jaheim_Geddes | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 22, 2019
    1 reply
  • CPU fan turns on but no signal to monitor Closed

Hello, I tried the 30 second trick and unplugging everything even cmos battery and nothing worked. Maybe I need a graphics card? I have none atm. ...

indigored | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Jan 15, 2019
    1 reply
  • Documents missing from my desktop PC Closed

Hi, Can someone help me out? After shifting my office PC (DESKTOP-WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE) for maintenance work at my office for a couple of days, I rec...

Aravind_9948 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 14, 2019
    2 replies
  • No display on the computer screen Closed

Hello,  I recently got a new power supply and installed it on my PC. My computer would power on for a second and then turn off (fans and light woul...

Arcelot | Latest reply: Spaham Jan 14, 2019
    1 reply
  • Problem with monitor keyboard and mouse Closed

Hello, If I do this then, if my internal storage will be deleted.

Krishna | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Jan 13, 2019
    1 reply
  • Acer Aspire fails to boot Closed

Hello, My Acer Aspire M5301 with Windows 10 fails to boot. After turning on there is a blank screen, then it beeps once and Logitech keyboard ligh...

tcymbran | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 5, 2019
    1 reply
  • CPU and monitor issue Closed

My monitor is on then cpu is not starting Then changing power chord cable cpu to monitor Then cpu starting for moniter please any help

Saikumar1 | Latest reply: Saikumar1 Jan 3, 2019
    2 replies
  • No light appears in the power button of CPU Closed

Hi, What is the problem if the CPU is working properly but start button of CPU is not blinking? Also, no signal appears on the monitor. Please h...

Rashu | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 28, 2018
    1 reply
  • No display but PC LED’s and fans are on Closed

Hi, for Christmas I decided to get an i7 7700k as a replacement for my i5 6400 as my pc was starting to be slower and I wanted it to speed up. So I to...

Reece528 | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 27, 2018
    7 replies
  • Not booting window from USB Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my HP desktop computer. The window is not booting from USB when I put USB in a start and once a computer start and the...

Arsalankhan | Latest reply: kieferschild Dec 24, 2018
    3 replies
  • Computer monitor turns blank Closed

Hello, My PC was restarted after defragmentation by wise registry cleaner. Then whenever I turn it on it either stays blank after starting Windows...

LeonardPromise | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 19, 2018
    1 reply
  • Blank screen with cursor after system starts Closed

Hello, Every time I see a blank screen with the cursor in the middle after system starts. I use Windows 7. How to resolve this issue?

LeonardPromise | Latest reply: Ratnendra Ashok Dec 19, 2018
    1 reply
  • My PC hangs every day after starting Windows Closed

Hi, Every day, my PC hangs for first 15 minutes of opening the or starting the system. I use my PC only for 10 hours in balanced mode. I have not ...

bhavesh | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 17, 2018
    1 reply
  • Moved my computer and now I can't get a signal Closed

Hi everyone, I built a gaming pc about a month back, but I haven't been able to really use it because I haven't had/couldn't afford Windows 10 unti...

JaredIzClutch | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 17, 2018
    1 reply
  • Computer power but no key board or mouse Closed

Hello, Read your forum about above subject change out memory card, computer works. THANKSS YOU GUYS.

Madface | Latest reply: Madface Dec 14, 2018
    0 replies
  • PC freezes on Bios screen or on loading Windows Closed

Ask a question Report Hello, i hv intel dh77eb mobo with core i5 3rd generation processor and nvidia qudro p400 graphic card using in simple atx ...

pranav_yesane | Latest reply: Ratnendra Ashok Dec 10, 2018
    1 reply
  • Computer turns on normal then get shutdown Closed

My computer and cpu turns on its normal after a minute getting shutdown turns black monitor and word no signal..pls help me how can i fix

Gie28nn | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 7, 2018
    1 reply
  • LG monitor says D-sub no signal Solved

MY CPU and my desktop we're working earlier today.. The problem I have is that, after I had moved my cpu to another room due to the lack of space we h...

Servant-Of-SSRR | Latest reply: dinesh Dec 6, 2018
    15 replies
  • Problem booting my PC Closed

my pc turn on with a beep sound but the screen is blank but after few minutes it takes a auto restart and then its run normally, some time when i tur...

palneel | Latest reply: Somitsvk Dec 4, 2018
    1 reply
  • Computer not booting, CPU fan spins but inconsistent, GPU fans stop after 5 sec Closed

Hello, I have built 4-5 computers and I am currently stuck on the one I'm working on. The CPU and GPU fans go on (GPU fans turn off soon after) the...

alexmccoy20 | Latest reply: alexmccoy20 Dec 2, 2018
    2 replies
  • My computer won’t turn on Closed

Hello, I boot my computer, and beeps 10 times and 1beep in few seconds, can anybody help me, all fans starting and monitor is black.Thanks

CarterHill | Latest reply: nathanwirth Nov 30, 2018
    5 replies
  • Blank screen on monitor but fans work Closed

Desktop computer was not used for a couple of months due to absence from home. Came back and wanted to make use of the PC, discovered that the Process...

derock533 | Latest reply: Jean-François Pillou Nov 28, 2018
    1 reply
  • No bootable devices Closed

my dell computer is saying no bootable devices. inspiron 5555

Creeston | Latest reply: Jules_St-Germain Nov 26, 2018
    2 replies
  • PC suddenly stops/no signal detected Closed

Hello, After having solved my problem a few days ago, holding the power button 1 minutes, removing the power cord, problem came back Today and this...

MarcellusWalls | Latest reply: MarcellusWalls Nov 25, 2018
    19 replies