The discussions

After cutting the wires, my pc will not boot

Closed

Hi, I have a Corsair cx600 and I got sick of all the cables, so I cut the ones I did not need. I used wire nuts to secure it, but now my pc will no...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2019 by
kieferschild

Modded power supply and now my pc won’t start

So I was sick of having a major amount of cables coming from my psu, it’s a Corsair TX750W, so I opened it and properly removed what I don’t need. and...

6 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Computer starts, doesn’t boot, no display, keyboard and mouse don’t work

Hello, I shut down my computer and unplugged it to move it across the room. When I plugged it back in, it powers up, all fans spin, power light com...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2019 by
xpcman

My computer is not powering on

Hello, My computer is not powering on. Even the fans are just on for just a second, then stick at the same time the led light on the body is showin...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

Brand new cpu does not work

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me! I bought a custom built AMD dual-core gaming Radeaon desktop. I bought a RAM upgrade for it. I...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2019 by
xpcman

Laptop shows black screen and then spontaneously shuts off

Hello, ASUS ROG GL552VW I have had my laptop for 2 years now and its not booting up. it started last year october when i was using my laptop and ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2019 by
xpcman

Cpu fan turns on but no signal to monitor

Hello, I tried the 30 second trick and unplugging everything even cmos battery and nothing worked. Maybe I need a graphics card? I have none atm. ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

Documents missing from my desktop pc

Hi, Can someone help me out? After shifting my office PC (DESKTOP-WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE) for maintenance work at my office for a couple of days, I rec...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

No display on the computer screen

Hello,  I recently got a new power supply and installed it on my PC. My computer would power on for a second and then turn off (fans and light woul...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2019 by
Spaham

Problem with monitor keyboard and mouse

Hello, If I do this then, if my internal storage will be deleted.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

Acer aspire fails to boot

Hello, My Acer Aspire M5301 with Windows 10 fails to boot. After turning on there is a blank screen, then it beeps once and Logitech keyboard ligh...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Cpu and monitor issue

My monitor is on then cpu is not starting Then changing power chord cable cpu to monitor Then cpu starting for moniter please any help

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2019 by
Saikumar1

No light appears in the power button of cpu

Hi, What is the problem if the CPU is working properly but start button of CPU is not blinking? Also, no signal appears on the monitor. Please h...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

No display but pc led’s and fans are on

Hi, for Christmas I decided to get an i7 7700k as a replacement for my i5 6400 as my pc was starting to be slower and I wanted it to speed up. So I to...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Not booting window from usb

Hello, I have a problem with my HP desktop computer. The window is not booting from USB when I put USB in a start and once a computer start and the...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2018 by
kieferschild

Computer monitor turns blank

Hello, My PC was restarted after defragmentation by wise registry cleaner. Then whenever I turn it on it either stays blank after starting Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Blank screen with cursor after system starts

Hello, Every time I see a blank screen with the cursor in the middle after system starts. I use Windows 7. How to resolve this issue?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2018 by
Ratnendra Ashok  

My pc hangs every day after starting windows

Hi, Every day, my PC hangs for first 15 minutes of opening the or starting the system. I use my PC only for 10 hours in balanced mode. I have not ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Moved my computer and now i can't get a signal

Hi everyone, I built a gaming pc about a month back, but I haven't been able to really use it because I haven't had/couldn't afford Windows 10 unti...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2018 by
xpcman

Pc freezes on bios screen or on loading windows

Ask a question Report Hello, i hv intel dh77eb mobo with core i5 3rd generation processor and nvidia qudro p400 graphic card using in simple atx ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2018 by
Ratnendra Ashok  

Computer turns on normal then get shutdown

My computer and cpu turns on its normal after a minute getting shutdown turns black monitor and word no signal..pls help me how can i fix

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Lg monitor says d-sub no signal

Solved

MY CPU and my desktop we're working earlier today.. The problem I have is that, after I had moved my cpu to another room due to the lack of space we h...

15 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2018 by
dinesh

Problem booting my pc

my pc turn on with a beep sound but the screen is blank but after few minutes it takes a auto restart and then its run normally, some time when i tur...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2018 by
Somitsvk

Computer not booting, cpu fan spins but inconsistent, gpu fans stop after 5 sec

Hello, I have built 4-5 computers and I am currently stuck on the one I'm working on. The CPU and GPU fans go on (GPU fans turn off soon after) the...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2018 by
alexmccoy20

My computer won’t turn on

Hello, I boot my computer, and beeps 10 times and 1beep in few seconds, can anybody help me, all fans starting and monitor is black.Thanks

5 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2018 by
nathanwirth

Blank screen on monitor but fans work

Desktop computer was not used for a couple of months due to absence from home. Came back and wanted to make use of the PC, discovered that the Process...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2018 by
Jean-François Pillou  

No bootable devices

my dell computer is saying no bootable devices. inspiron 5555

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Pc suddenly stops/no signal detected

Hello, After having solved my problem a few days ago, holding the power button 1 minutes, removing the power cord, problem came back Today and this...

19 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2018 by
MarcellusWalls

Gfx card broken? motherboard fried?

Hello, So my brother took out my GFX Card and bents some pins in the GFX Card slot(GFX Card is fine) so I told him he was stupid for ripping it out ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Pc won't boot only turns on with a memory in the first slot

Solved

Hello, My PC has a strange behavior, recently I did a cleaning because it had too much dirt, I clean all the mobo and I put thermal paste to the cpu....

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Black screen after windows logo, win 10 desktop

Hello, I have a Dell XPS 8700 with a Nvidia GTX 745 graphics card running windows 10. I shut down and unplugged the computer a while back and upon plu...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

My pc delle1914h shows no signal

Signal problem computer E1914H showing no signal press any key or mouse to wake up and my CPU is also started producing sound of t-t

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

The system time is invalid

Solved

Hello, whenever I turn on my PC, it shows me this " "163-Time & date not set The system time is invalid. This may be a result of a loss in bat...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Computer won't boot

So my PC used to freeze everytime it got bumped a little bit and I would just have to restart it and it would work again. But now when I try to turn i...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2018 by
xpcman

Pc suddenly goes off and starts blinking

In recent times my PC suddenly goes off and starts blinking red instead of the regular lemon color on the power button and about three days ago it wen...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2018 by
xpcman

Display keyboard and mouse stopped working but computer is still running

Hello, I just finished building a new desktop a few hours ago and installing windows. Everything has been working fine and running for 3 hours straig...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

There is no signal from the computer

Solved

After removing power plug and hold the power button for 1 minutes, and after inserting plug. The dialog is same. please advice or give solutions for t...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2018 by
Bipin1986

Monitor doesn’t receive signal

Everything with my pc was working normally until one day I turned it off, and when I came to turn it on again the monitor received no signal. Few days...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2018 by
xpcman

Optiplex won’t boot

i’m having an issue with my computer it won’t boot past the OptiPlex 360 scream . I have tried rebooting the computer. The f2and f12 are unresponsive...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Only the lights and keyboard work [brand new computer]

So I'm kinda mad because I just bought a brand new computer and have been waiting forever for it to come in the mail. When it came in I went straight ...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2018 by
IONLYNEEDTOASKONEQUESTIONWHYDOINEEDANACCOUNT

Acer motherboard long beep sound

Hello, Acer motherboard long time beep sound

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2018 by
xpcman

Pc turns on but no signal on screen or usb

Hello, Today i've unplug/replug my case fans, and when I started my PC, everything is powered (graphic card fans turns, cpu fan turn, case fan t...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2018 by
xpcman

Boot not starting

Hello, My computer has stopped after showing starting Windows and even the startup repair is not starting, It is not showing the blue screen ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2018 by
xpcman

Pc turns on but no display

Solved/Closed

Hello,I have a PC that i ordered. I did a first boot with a HDMI cable ,no windows,i tried to see my bios but my keyboard and mouse plugged in didnt...

8 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2018 by
Md.jakriya

Dell inspiron 2305 can't turn off

GPU and CPU not reaching temps took fan off cooler just to see if it would get warmer and I can touch it. No video but can use the HDMI and Vega conn...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

Computer won't boot or send signal to monitors?

Hi everyone, The other night my computer blue screen suddenly. I wish I wrote down the error code! The computer was stuck at 0% for about an hour s...

9 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

Pc runs but no signal

Solved

Hello, I just finished my pc build and went to boot it so I could install my windows but I can’t get signal on moniters tried several different moni...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2018 by
xpcman

Computer suddenly shut down not turning on

Solved

Hello, Actually last night we were watching a movie & suddenly it got , shutdown we restarted it ,then it worked till welcome & again shutdown,,so I...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2018 by
Bj

Monitor giving me 'no signal!

I bought a computer (PC) a month ago and I was to used it yesterday and they monitor is displaying no signal. Pls what should I do

5 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

My monitor won't turn on after i move ram a spot

Hello, My PC's turned on, fan works, LEDs work, everything works. I moved my ram from one spot to another after I turned off my PC. Then I turn it...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2018 by
xpcman
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 1,349