The discussions

How can calculate days between twodates

Solved

Hello, I HVE TO CALCULATE THE DIFFRENCE IN DATE. e.g: there is a two coloums as per below, purchase requisition date purchase order date ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2013 by
Kevin@Radstock

Transferring data from one sheet to another

Solved

Hello, I have been using Excel for a number of years but fairly new to formula etc. I need a VBA code that can copy data from costing(raw data) to ...

15 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2013 by
Cuffy70

Time calculations on a 24-hr clock

Solved

Hello, I need a formula that I can apply to my spreadsheet that will calculate how much time it takes someone to complete a task. Everything is b...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Auto notify or mail when excel sheet updated.

Solved/Closed

Hello, We have a Excel which is saved to a network drive and used by multiple users. What I need is when somebody updates the excel sheet or puts ...

20 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2013 by
cdb2013

Excel 2007 resetting cells to date format

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an Excel 2007 spreadsheet that is resetting all the data cells to Date format. Have anyone seen this before? I don't think I have a vir...

11 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
Archit Badwe

Conditional formatting

Solved

Hello, I'm using Excel 2010 and need to conditionally format a cell based on various values in different cells. Specifically, if cell A2 states B...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
Harters

Simply cannot find an answer

Solved

Hello, I have a spread sheet - column B lists dates for the last time a report for each product was completed. Each report is due every 28 days. ...

8 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2013 by
mona3

Vb issue with delete rows with specific values

Solved

Hello, I am using 2007 excel and have the VB doing 2 things: 1) looking at specific Column for EXACT values and deleting row 2) looking at speci...

8 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

Macro help: copy data from a range of sheets to a master sheet

Solved

Hi, I'm looking for some help developing a macro to collect data from a range of sheets in a workbook, but not all sheets. The macro needs to: ...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2013 by
supermate

Tagalog

Solved

Hello, Hi! Is there anyone here knows how to speak Tagalog? If so, please let me know..I just have a few questions regarding in Excel. I cant ex...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2013 by
flower_girl

How to convert number into text in excel

Solved/Closed

Hello, pls.send me formula to convert number into text in Excel e.g.100001 in words like' one lakh one only"

9 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2013 by
Raj

Adding a new entry into a list - excel 2007

Solved/Closed

Hi Hope that someone can help me with this problem..... I've created a list in Excel 2007. I've added 3 colours in the list (blue, red, green). I ...

12 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2013 by
confused

Vlookup range question

Solved

Hello, =VLOOKUP(A4,OLD!$A1:$B1404,2,FALSE) I'm using this formula in my spreadsheet and it is working EXCEPT when the new spreadsheet has inse...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2013 by
mjaybee

Adding the same action to every second line

Solved

hi guys, i wonder if you could help me with the following: there is a worksheet where column A is full with numbers. I would like to add to ever...

8 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2013 by
Dg83

If, then formula

Solved

Hello, I am creating a spreadsheet for the company airplane. Part of it is to calculate how many of the miles flown were "occupied" (had passengers...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2013 by
eaglewings1983

Convert date into month name

Solved/Closed

Hello, suppose date has mention 1/1/09 and no month name then how to get the month name

20 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2013 by
Manoj

Copy excel 07 sheet to other & keep formulas?

Solved/Closed

Hello, Is it possible to copy an Excel 07 spreadsheet to another window spreadsheet (not another tab but completely different spreadsheet) and keep t...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2013 by
limitdydx

Excel - active x combobox, selecting sheets

Solved

Hi, Am a newbie in trying to automate Excel. I have a workbook with 50 worksheets and a menu sheet. On the menu sheet I created a Actixe X ...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

Many columns return into fewer columns.

Solved

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that was exported from Survey Monkey. So the format cannot be changed. There can be data in any of 100 columns. Howeve...

15 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Msoffice 2010

Solved

Hello, How can I customize Naira Symbol in MS excel Office2010. Thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2013 by
rizvisa1

Short cut to merge cells

Solved/Closed

Hello, If there a short cut on the key board to merge cells in excel?

17 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2013 by
Roopesh

Formating date

Solved

Hello, I have date in a cell now i want to see the next cell red color if the next cell is not filled up by the next 10 days from 1st cells date. ...

9 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2012 by
shishacu

Match barcode between 2 sheets

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two diffrent sheets. One sheets has tens thausand lines with barcode value,description and quantity of product. another one has 2...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2012 by
TrowaD

How can i eliminate #value in calculated cells

Solved

Hello, I am building an Excel calculation sheet for cookeries for christmas. In cell H$7 I have the input for how many times I would like to ...

14 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2012 by
hwrychen

Help with vba

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to program a macro in Excell 2010. What I need it to do is look in a Range for the NotEmptyCells and change their property fro...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2012 by
amedotero

Copy data into next empty cell in new sheet

Solved

Hello, I am trying to make a 2 sheet workbook which has the input details in Sheet1 A1 and this is changed weekly but the info in this cell shoul...

15 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Auto filter problem

Solved

Hello, when i am filtering any item for adding value in that item, it will gets filter but the blank cell coming at last is much further behind th...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2012 by
rizvisa1

Splitting list of names with formula - can you spot what's wrong

Solved

Hi everyone, I have a list of 1805 names which are gathered in a single column. These names range in length and "format" (e.g. John Smith, John C ...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

If function in excel

Solved

Hello, my formula is =If(or(A5="016f7",A5="016b8",A5="017a3"),The monthly instalment is equivalent to...........,"") I want in place of ..........

5 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2012 by
bkaromo

Comparing two excel worksheets

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to find an easy way to compare and extract data from two excel worksheets. This is the scenario.. I have an excel worksheet ...

10 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2012 by
lcouri

Cut/copy in vba

Solved

Hello, I am fairly new to Macros but I am trying to write vba code in Excel 2003 version that will enable me to cut/copy a table from one worksh...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2012 by
Chamberlyn

Covnvert numbers to single words

Solved

Hello, In excel 2010 i would like to convert numers to words i.e. 123.00 (one two three point zero zero) or 1006235.23 (one zero zero six two thre...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2012 by
venkat1926

Compare and copy data from one column to another

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to compare column A in Sheet 1 with column A in Sheet 2, then copy corresponding values in column N from sheet 1 to column N in ...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Excel formulaes

Solved

Hello, If there are two conditions, how to use the IF formulae. Regards

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2012 by
lancymenezes

Help on generating a number series using a macro

Solved

Hello, I would appreciate your help with a macro I am trying to create in Excel 2010 my Data is as below Column1 Column2 Column3 (Name) (start nu...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2012 by
venkat1926

Dynamic range and named ranges

Solved

Hi, I have a list of students in Sheet 1,2,3 where being updated regularly. They are named ranges "Boys" & "Girls" in Column A & B respectively. In...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2012 by
iloco

Multiple data in one stacked column

Solved

Hello, i am trying to plot a column chart and I want multiple data to appear in one column. example: I am plotting all the submitted inspections...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2012 by
Zohaib R

Vba for deleting data in row but not formulas

Solved

Hello, I am working on a spreadsheet where I have to copy data over to a new sheet, once the data is copied I want to delete the data in the row f...

7 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2012 by
Debs269

Automation of running excel macros

Solved

Hello, I have a macro in excel which needs to be run twice a day and I dont even want to open the excel sheet. How can I make this process automati...

11 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2012 by
Aurorian

Comparing two cell in different spreadsheets

Solved

Hello, I'm currently struggling to do the following: Spreadsheet A Sheet1 Name Expenses Date ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2012 by
narley7

Comparing two lists of id numbers in excel

Solved

Hello, thanks in advance for reading this. I have a list of student ID numbers which I would like to use as a student check-in. Column A is the num...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel i want to sum only numeric values except alphabetic values

Solved

Hello, in a school resultsheet where each student having numeric values of their marks in 5 subjects.i am using formula =D6+F6+H6+L6+P6 for total ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2012 by
soni17177

Change cell color based on input in a range of cells

Solved

Hello everyone, I have formatted a cell based on a specific text entered in one cell. Example, A1 will turn green if I write "yes" on B2, using cond...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2012 by
diestra123

Nested if's

Solved

Hello, I would appreciate if somebody could help me in solving this problem. I am trying to make exel decide in an scheduled soccer games which team ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel date format won't change

Solved/Closed

If I enter a date into a cell in my Excel spreadsheet using the shortcut (CTRL+;), I can no longer change the formatting (right-click, format cell). T...

13 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2012 by
Peaches

Excel,problem with if function

Solved

Hello, i am working with excell with follwing formula- =IF(H33>=75,"A",IF(H33>=60,"B",IF(H33>=45,"C",IF(H33>=33,"D",IF(H33>=0,"E",IF(H33=AB,"E"...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2012 by
soni17177

Highlight cells based on drop down list selection

Solved

Good day, I would like to have a row highlighted in color based on the drop down list selection. I have inserted the following in Worksheet but I e...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2012 by
wliang

Excel 2003 days before a certain date

Solved

Hello, I am making a spreadsheet which has, for example, a given date of 1/1/2012. When I enter that number into cells A1, I want it to return ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2012 by
news12kim

Insert line number for two columns document

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a problem to do a process of line numbering in MS Office 2007 Word Document. I have a document, it has 2 columns and I have to inser...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2012 by
CrazyOliv

Create drop down list on certain cells

Solved

Good day, I wanted to create a drop down list from data in Sheet2. I have tried the following codes but the outcome seems to be incorrect. Instead...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2012 by
venkat1926
Results 1101 - 1150 out of a total of 1,688