Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3351 - 3400 of about 9,830
  • how sum the total for paticular value Closed

Hello, we have the stated contains as below Region product amount sales Chennai apple 1,854.00 * Delhi apple 4...

ssk | Latest reply: ssk Sep 12, 2015
    0 replies
  • IF function for "specific date" + 15 calendar days Solved/Closed

Hello, maybe you can help with the following... I am looking for an IF function that alerts me to "PAY NOW" or to "HOLD" as follows; PRODUCT ENTRY ...

josecruz | Latest reply: j1969c Sep 11, 2015
    11 replies
  • My compliments, great altruism everybody! Great forum! Solved/Closed

Hello, everybody in the forum! My compliments for your unselfishness and altruism. Your help is VERY MUCH appreciated! A big hello, especially t...

j1969c | Latest reply: j1969c Sep 11, 2015
    4 replies
  • Macro copying data to another workbook Closed

Hello, After running the macro, WB2 doesn't have 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 WB2 has 1 2 3 4 5 http://ccm.net/faq/7565-excel-macro-to-copy-d...

JD | Latest reply: JD Sep 11, 2015
    0 replies
  • =IF(F9:F46="CTF",I9,"") Solved/Closed

Hello, I would appreciate any help regarding the above formula - =IF(F9:F46="CTF",I9,"") - I am trying to compute a scheme where if any cell betwe...

j1969c | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 11, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional Cells Filing Solved/Closed

Hello guys :), I use Excel 12. What I need help with is a conditional filling of cells, based on values in different cells/in the certain row. I l...

Branok | Latest reply: Branok Sep 11, 2015
    2 replies
  • how to use a single part of a cell's date Solved/Closed

So that's the scenario, I've a date in a Cell (D4) in the format 02/02/2008. I need to compare only the year of the date (2008) and if it's true re...

TheMarcus | Latest reply: TheMarcus Sep 11, 2015
    2 replies
  • Find Number (1), in like 12,15,31 Ans.should be 3 Closed

Hello, Find Number (1), in like 12,15,31 Ans.should be 3 Any formula to count number Configuration: Windows / Chrome 45.0.2454.85

Pramod | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 11, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting for dates Closed

Hello, Hey there, so what I am trying to do is: I have a range of fruits that we grow. All of the fruits have to be tested at certain times. A ...

JMO | Latest reply: JMO Sep 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • Help in Merging Codes Solved/Closed

Hi I need help in the following VBA (Macro Codes) in Excel 2013 Code 1: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim Inva...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Sep 10, 2015
    2 replies
  • Help Please For Auto Fill Closed

Hello, Hi I have one sheet with 100 row and every row have 3 cell i want crate auto sheet with copy in first sheet set a1 from row 1 cell 1 a2 c...

vulture | Latest reply: vulture Sep 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • Function has too many arguments... Solved/Closed

Why is excel telling me that this formula has too many arguments? =IF(TODAY()>=B9+15,"PAY NOW","HOLD",IF(u9="PAID","PAID")) I am stationed on ...

j1969c | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • Search for multiple substrings and return different values Solved/Closed

I have a cell I2 which contains long string. I want to find out the following: If string in I2 contains "month", then return "Monthly", If string ...

jotied | Latest reply: jotied Sep 9, 2015
    2 replies
  • Need help with data sorting Closed

I have 2 columns , one which contains values ( the invoice amount) i send.. The other column will have another list of values ( funds credited to me)....

excelisfun | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • Search for multiple substrings and return different values Closed

I have a cell I2 which contains long string. I want to find out the following: If string in I2 contains "month", then return "Monthly", If string in...

jotied | Latest reply: jotied Sep 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • Spreadsheet Data Closed

Hello, I would like to know how to set up a formula so when I enter a certain value or text into a cell i.e "C" all of the information in that row ...

Ed | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • If condition Closed

Hi I need to do use IF condition for multiple cell check in a column E.g, of my data as below . I need the answer in Column Z like if the data ...

Karthikeyan1207 | Latest reply: Karthikeyan1207 Sep 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • comparing sheets Closed

Hello, I need help comparing data in Excel 2007. Here is the situation, I'm using an aging report and in sheet 1 column A I have the invoice numbe...

missaftermath | Latest reply: missaftermath Sep 8, 2015
    0 replies
  • Filers Closed

Hello, I added filters to my excel spreadsheet and saved, however, when other people open it sometimes the filters are no longer there. What could ...

Brenda | Latest reply: Brenda Sep 8, 2015
    2 replies
  • Deleting tables with macros Closed

Hello, I've got a long dataset. At some point in the sheet there are tales that start with a row with a text in the first cell "Please specify"...

Bo | Latest reply: Bo Sep 8, 2015
    0 replies
  • Data storing by click. Closed

Hello, I'm working on excel which has assembly numbers. I've assembly names and corresponding numbers by side for each assembling we do. I'm looking...

Surya | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • Creating a macro that does not copy amount of rows from file Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that does NOT copy the amount of rows in the file the macro was recorded in. For example: The macro is sp...

CM | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • Formula for correction Closed

Hello, The date is 12-July-2015 but in Excel the same is showing as 7-Dec-15 please suggest for the correction Configuration: Windows / Chro...

Shamim | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • SUMIFS function Closed

Hello, I am trying to sort the formula below =SUMIFS(Sheet3!$AI$15:$AY$22,Sheet3!$B$15:$B$22,$A142,Sheet3!$AI$4:$AY$4,D$2) the criteria_rang...

Dominic | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • Clicking data in one sheet..Saving all those clicked in another. Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm working on excel which has names(Col A) numbers (Col B). I'm looking to create a sheet, who by clicking on the number, stores the number ...

sram | Latest reply: sram Sep 8, 2015
    4 replies
  • How can I filter data from two work sheets by matching values Closed

Hello, I have two Excel sheets. I want to copy name and address on D and E columns of sheet 1 from sheet 2 if both sex and age match.The first one h...

shalom | Latest reply: RayH Sep 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • Creating new sheet when got into some event Closed

Please help me built macro like this : When i write name at "C7" and pressing Enter Button it will create new Sheet with the C7.Value.And it will d...

ken.konzu | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 7, 2015
    4 replies
  • Same Date in Column A on Mutiple Lines in seperate worksheets Solved/Closed

Hi, Not using FILL with copy/paste....Is there a way to create a date range in Column A (IE: 9/1/15) from line 1 going downward when entering multi...

grangeeman | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 7, 2015
    3 replies
  • Require macro to convert horizonatal to vertical Closed

hey this is my data ITEM DSA SUL SBM SAN RIF RAM ISM BCC ENM 220 PDB till 163 + 262004189001 7 3 6 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 0 262004189002 6 3 6 3 3 3 3 ...

nishantrajk | Latest reply: nishantrajk Sep 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • Compare two price guide. Closed

Hello, So i am looking for an ongoing updated answer. Every 3 months we receive a new price list from our suppliers. Column A is an item number that...

BWIRyan | Latest reply: BWIRyan Sep 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • Transfering the numbers with some calculations inside Closed

Dear, i want to reformulate some data from an excel sheet to another with other columns titles. the order of the rows are different also. i added ...

emelina100 | Latest reply: smuneeb Sep 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • how can I filter data from two work sheets by matching values Closed

Hello, I have two Excel sheets. I want to copy name and address on D and E columns of sheet 1 from sheet 2 if both sex and age match.The first one h...

shalom | Latest reply: shalom Sep 5, 2015
    0 replies
  • ICON SETS in Excel Closed

Hi, How to create icon sets K Column. how to create formula for icon sets ("K" COLUMN). I want Icon sets Green, Yellow, ReD.

Gopi_Raj | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • Transferring data between sheets using macros Closed

Hello, I am having difficulty getting this to work. My original intention was to use a For Loop with an If check, but here is what I am trying to ...

Scotteh | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • ICON SETS Closed

Hi, How to create icon sets K Column. how to create formula for icon sets ("K" COLUMN). I want Icon sets Green, Yellow, ReD.

Gopi_Raj | Latest reply: Gopi_Raj Sep 5, 2015
    0 replies
  • 100-1=99 then 99+1=100 Closed

Hello, Good day. I want to ask something because i can't do this on my own. i want to minus D18 - D21 = H20 (100-1=99) ...

Marian | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 4, 2015
    1 reply
  • UCopy the data from Sheet1 to one Master file in to Diff sheets. Closed

Hi, My first question ! Ok. I am trying to find a macro which can help me in coping the entire Sheet1 from one work book and copy it to another ...

Vjth | Latest reply: Vjth Sep 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • MACRO to COPY DATA from Master Worksheet to new sheets Closed

Hello, I hope everybody here are doing fine! Please, if anyone could help me with a macro for one of my Master reports. I don't really know muc...

ruthf8 | Latest reply: ruthf8 Sep 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • change date format in excel 2007 Closed

Hello, I want to change date format in excel 2007 as given below please help me. now it is 09/01/2015 but i need (ddd mmm yyy 01/09/2015) like ...

Abdullah Khan | Latest reply: xpcman Sep 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Please help in getting data clubbed in one cell Solved/Closed

Please inform how to get the following information clubbed in a row Data as follows Required data in a ...

Pkg1403 | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 3, 2015
    3 replies
  • master sheet to work sheet, Solved/Closed

I have been getting help at this site and I am not able to get into my messages to respond anymore. I am not sure if it is just a work computer issue ...

Wayvic | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 3, 2015
    29 replies
  • Macro to Copy Data From Multiple Sheets onto Single Sheet Closed

Hello, I have multiple sheets that contain basically identical data and I am trying to extract certain parts and place it onto a single sheet. The ...

mhigh22 | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 3, 2015
    3 replies
  • vb averaging random fields in Excel 2007 Closed

Thanks very much for help on this . . After finding a row based on a field value, I need to get the value from a different field in that row . . ....

SSAMS | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • using partial text in a field, color the row Closed

Thanks for help on this . . . Using the last 2 characters in a string in field GFi, color that row . . next row Example: for all rows with...

SSAMS | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • Accounts data requires automatic analysis Solved/Closed

Five columns headed Value, Type, Food, Household, Medical. The data is in Value and Type listed alongside each other. I wish to have those transfer...

249ccjames | Latest reply: 249ccjames Sep 2, 2015
    2 replies
  • how to autogenerate a new daily report Closed

I have a daily report made up in Excel containing daily (manually entered) data, and "to date" (computed in Excel) data. I would like to be able to...

aldeane1 | Latest reply: aldeane1 Sep 2, 2015
    2 replies
  • how to get data from another sheet in many rows? Closed

Hello, Im helping my dad out with some office software of his. so im basically trying to make it in excel. There's a monthly sheet and a daily sheet...

gunjan17 | Latest reply: gunjan17 Sep 2, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to create auto populating multiple sheets based on cell Closed

Hello, I'm currently creating a building condition assessment form. I would like to know how to create auto populating multiple sheets once I sele...

helena | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 1, 2015
    1 reply
  • custom sorting & calculating average based position Solved/Closed

please help me with this. i want to get the position based on average. but when i put all these in a table, all are getting jammed. please can u h...

oluwaridenawa | Latest reply: oluwaridenawa Aug 31, 2015
    2 replies
  • Extracting Data of new Entries to another Sheet or Workbook Closed

Hello, I currently have a large matrix of data that I use to index work with a lot of categories. I would like to create some metrics based on t...

elee12345 | Latest reply: elee12345 Aug 31, 2015
    0 replies