Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 5051 - 5100 of about 9,830
  • Apply conditional formatting rule if value is true? Closed

Hello all! I have been searching for this answer for many days now, and I am getting quite frustrated. I'm not sure if it will work or not, but here i...

apierson0 | Latest reply: apierson0 Feb 19, 2014
    2 replies
  • Track Office Log IN and Log out timings Closed

Hi Team, Thanks for providing me an opportunity to be a part of the wonderful Team. I would need a Macro to track the shift timings of the emplo...

sygururaj | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 19, 2014
    6 replies
  • how do i change the result of a formula into normal text ? Closed

Hello , i have a formula which calculates my working hours for each day " =C9+(B9>C9)-B9 " ... when i try to sum all the hours resulted from that f...

kelnasawa | Latest reply: kelnasawa Feb 18, 2014
    0 replies
  • if cost is 18.66 what would be 0.6% of it (calculation method) Solved/Closed

and if basic pay 65000rs what would be the 2.5% of it(calculation method)

nooblord | Latest reply: nooblord Feb 17, 2014
    5 replies
  • Copy Data from one sheet and putting it below a particular Cell Closed

I have a excel with 3 sheets . My requirement is to pull data from sheet1 ,sheet2 and put it into sheet3. There would be two headings in sheet 3 1...

ajita | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • Moving Information from 1 set to another based on an IF Closed

I have two worksheets. 1 is Proposals 2 is Projects When a row in Proposals is given a Project #(a cell in that row) I need the cells in that row to ...

JDI12 | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to move data from one sheet to another Closed

I have an excel spreadsheet, and I need a macro , in sheet1 I have several values of 7 numbers in a cell, example 1|2|3|4|5|6|7| up to 93|94|95|96|97|...

maximbebi | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • how to formula the table Closed

Table 0 to 1000 value is 2 1001 to 2000 value is 3 2001 to 3000 value is 4 3001 to 4000 value is 5 4001 to 5000 value i...

ernanivalmon... | Latest reply: BunoCS Feb 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting with dates Closed

Hello, Your help would be greatly appreciated I have a cell with a date in it (A1). I want that cell to change colour if the following criteria is ...

scarey3 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 16, 2014
    1 reply
  • Date issues Closed

Hello, i have the following problem with excel 2010 on windows 7 pro. i select col A and format it to Date yyyy-MM-dd i enter 2014-01-08 in A...

DemetriRsa | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 16, 2014
    7 replies
  • Data import from a Notepad Closed

Hello everybody. Hope you are doing well. please help me in the following situation. Suppose i have a notepad file where there are some company rec...

mahfuz19 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 16, 2014
    1 reply
  • need macro help Closed

Hello; thanks for viewing this question.... I need help creating a macro, with detailed instructions on how to put it into excel and actually make ...

bbrown123 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 14, 2014
    3 replies
  • formulas Solved/Closed

sum a column if two other columns contain a specific text each so sum (if (A1:A20=1 and B1:B20 = "A", C1:c20)

Gmooney | Latest reply: Gmooney Feb 14, 2014
    2 replies
  • Copy data from current work to another Solved/Closed

Hi All, Please can you help me with the VBA code which copies columns from current active workbook to another closed workbook at the end of rows.....

Sushil Gaikwad | Latest reply: Sush Feb 14, 2014
    2 replies
  • Excel column linking query Closed

Hi, I would like to know how to link one column with another therefore having the second column recognise it at the same. eg Typing a name in colu...

hollie2014 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 - Conditional Format Using Calendar Months Closed

I'm have a workbsheet that has a bunch of dates that show when people have completed their annual training. What I'm trying to do is take the train...

Boondagger | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting from another cell by range Solved/Closed

Hey, I need helpppppppp i want to change the color of a cell based on the range value of another cell eg. i need a1 to be red if b1 is < 70%, Y...

riboss | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • put the value from various excel sheets using lookup : Closed

In Sheet1, A B C D ...

SUMAN4KGP | Latest reply: SUMAN4KGP Feb 13, 2014
    0 replies
  • #value Closed

Hi, am trying to correct a formula. Each time am using this formula: =IFERROR(VLOOKUP(B15;'Liste des Prix Net'!$A$1:$B$8;2;0);(P15/Q15)*(L15/1000)...

boule11 | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 11, 2014
    4 replies
  • Auto sheets .... with common data? Closed

Hello, I would like to have a new sheet generated on open of workbook with sheet name generated in sequence (i.e. main sheet has common data the...

diribarren | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 11, 2014
    3 replies
  • How to Attach a work book Closed

Hi Sirs, I was asked from a forum member to attach the sample file When I failed to attach as desired. Pl help me regards ansharma

ansharma | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 11, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Solved/Closed

I need a formula to compute one equation if one criteria OR another criteria is met, and a different equation depending on another criteria If nu...

meesh97 | Latest reply: meesh97 Feb 10, 2014
    2 replies
  • Copying simple form data into new databse Closed

Hello, I'd like to create a simple form that I can then copy into a spreadsheet and will update another workbook for data. My form is very straight...

rosysnozzy | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • Compare and return the oldest date Closed

I have a shared workbook comprised of a full report sheet and sheets for individual employees that is being used as a weekly report. Employees enter ...

McEgirl-J | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel IF help Closed

Hello, I am looking for a function I think an IF statement for some accounts. I want to say IF ( The value in column B="Tom") THEN (Add the v...

murock | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • Comparision of Excel sheets Closed

I just want to ask for your help by providing me codes / references to compare the data in two worksheet, which it means to compare the data in sheet ...

pws | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 10, 2014
    5 replies
  • Changing cell color dependent on date in a different cell Closed

Please help. I created an spreadsheet in Excel 2010 for new hires form tracking. I now would like to have cells change colors to remind me that certai...

NCnMD | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 9, 2014
    4 replies
  • code to move a row based on fix values and paste it Solved/Closed

Hello Gurus, This is my 1st question and I m a beginner in macros .I wanted a code to move a row based on a fix values and paste it in the same shee...

sonkar | Latest reply: sonkar Feb 8, 2014
    2 replies
  • simple macro Solved/Closed

I am trying to create a Macro to filling in a series of columns starting with the current cell. simply if cell A1 is selected and you hit the ...

warnerjs | Latest reply: warnerjs Feb 7, 2014
    2 replies
  • Merging multilple cells based on certain criteria Closed

Hello, I am stumped on how to attempt this. I have read through some posts but here but I'm quite a novice at Excel so not sure what way to go. ...

mark17022 | Latest reply: mark17022 Feb 7, 2014
    0 replies
  • fill amount from a cell if date is before end of month Solved/Closed

Can someone please help. I'm trying to track outstanding bills due by the end of month as in the following example: If date in cell B5 (due date) i...

hawkwms | Latest reply: hawkwms Feb 6, 2014
    4 replies
  • Excel Referencing Closed

Hi Experts, I am having the following columns in the excel AA BB CC REQ_3.1_1 REQ_4.1.1_2 ...

ExcelLearner | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 5, 2014
    2 replies
  • convert number to words in excel Closed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- there is some problem while we convert number to words ............

mdsarfarazalam | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 3, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro to copy the same values between 2 sheets to a new one Closed

Hello all, I'm not very familiar with macros in Excel and I hope to find a solution. I need a macro that works with 5 sheets (sheet1,2,3,4 and 5)...

hassameen | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 2, 2014
    1 reply
  • Run time error 424 Closed

Hello, I'm new to VBA. I've tried everything I can think of to avoid receiving run time error 424 when I try to run the following. Any help is much ...

toddswint1 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 1, 2014
    1 reply
  • if sheet 1 column 4 says hol then it fills in columns A1,B1 and Closed

Hello, I have 2 sheets in excel 1st sheet has: 1st column has employee Team A1 2nd column has employee number B1 3rd Column has Employee name C1...

scarey3 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 31, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel- how to sum specific data Closed

Hello, how can I sum only specific cells together? Column A - Regions Marche Puglia Lombardia Emilia-Romagna Lombardia Puglia Trentino-...

Fessi | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 31, 2014
    1 reply
  • nested if function with minute and time function Closed

hey guys. so i have this problem which is to write a formula to calculate the cost of minutes used in a computer shop. here are the conditions: ...

mikashi_96 | Latest reply: mikashi_96 Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • calculate date and format without showing both number and date Closed

Hello, I am trying to enter a line item in an invoice that states the Week ending date like this "HOURS WE" then states the date on the invoice (F2 w...

rlw5009 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jan 30, 2014
    3 replies
  • Find highest value and state its cell name Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the following issue: in A and B: Marche 160,994 Puglia 463,251 Lombardia 405,626 Emilia- 542,009 Lombardia 451,468 ...

Fessi | Latest reply: Fessi Jan 30, 2014
    2 replies
  • Copy the data in filter Closed

Hi, I want to know that how can we copy the certain data in filter? Help me someone Please..........

Drakshayini | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to extract Date in a string Closed

Dear Friends, I need your help in extracting data in a string. Example : Student name , Class, section, DOB, Address, email ID. Sachin...

Eravon | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • dates using "/" (slash) changing into "-" (hyphen) Closed

I have 2 serious problems. 1. When i format dates using "/" (slash) in my system and open the same excel file in another system the separator is ch...

Enthusiast | Latest reply: Enthusiast Jan 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel Vlookup ... Problem Closed

Hi,i have 3 columns(Ticket Number, Site ID and Date), i need to copy Site ID and Time according to the Ticket Number from 1st Excel sheet to 2nd exc...

vinay4125 | Latest reply: Eravon Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • Changing the day in date by default Closed

Hi, I want to know that how can we change the day in date default by dragging down? Best Regards, Drakshayini

Drakshayini | Latest reply: Eravon Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • moving data from column to row Closed

Hi All, Please help me with the macro code for pasting the column data(which is shown below) to row. Data is have like this A Cell B Cel...

pramoth | Latest reply: pramoth Jan 30, 2014
    2 replies
  • search for a string and if found, select that row? Solved/Closed

I know this is a very simple question but I can't find the answer I need. I am using Excel 2007 but I can get to a computer with Excel 2010 if necessa...

maybedog | Latest reply: maybedog Jan 29, 2014
    2 replies
  • Re: Financial Modelling Closed

Will appreciate any advise on the best approach to doing financial models for established companies and start-ups trying to raise venture capital fund...

ogagavworia | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 28, 2014
    1 reply
  • MS xl formulah Closed

how to show conditional result in another cell in ms xl? for example, if A2 is >5% then the result would be 20 in B2

Rezwan.dhaka | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 28, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to add times in hour and minutes format Solved/Closed

Hello In the first column I have start time, in the second finish time and the third column the time elapsed ie A minus B = C But if I add colum...

Ambucias | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 27, 2014
    19 replies