The discussions

Excel time tracking help

Closed

Hello, My question is that I have a Excel workbook that I want to get information from a cell in worksheet 1 for a specific date to go to a cell in ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel question macro

Hello, I am needing help with writing a macro for Excel. Here is my issue. I have two workbooks. each has over 10k rows this is what I would like...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

Macro for autofill address in excel 2007

Hello, i am using excel 2007 prepare my sales invoice, i have maximum 10 to 15 purchaser, so i am using validation for selecting purchaser. i have...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
TrowaD

Ms excel 2007 if function problems.?

Solved

Hello, I need immediate assistance. basically i am trying to use the IF function to display less than 18 "no", more than 18 "yes". but if 23.5/...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
Twisted

Web browsers not working, firewall issue?

Hello, My laptop suddenly is not able to access websites. I've tried both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I can get a connection to the router fine...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
Ornob

Excel macro copy data to next sheet using <

Solved

Hello, I'm looking some time now around this forum and ditn't find what i'm looking for. So i'm just gonna ask it here and hopefully someof your s...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
TrowaD

Macro to fill down in a range

Solved

Hello, Thanks to all who provide help on this site. I'm new to writing macros so hopefully you might be able to steer me in the right direction wi...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2010 by
lee

Comparing 2 columns of names

Hello, How can I compare 2 columns of names on 2 spreadsheets? I want to remove matches. Thanks! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Exp...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Managing rules on cells.

Hello, I have a series of cells beside each other that contain different values. I need a formula that will adjust for the following: If the secon...

TrowaD

Auto hide 'auto excel fillter'

Hello, I am using auto excel fillter but suddenly option of auto fillter not shown. I want to use fillter but HOW? Regards, Ajit Singh C...

TrowaD

Selection of rows based on conditions

Hello, I need some Excel 2003 macro experts' help: I have modified a code posted in this site to automate a process I have been doing for a while. It ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2010 by
Helper

Ms excel - matching and extracting data

Hello - I have an excel workbook (workbook 1) consisting of 4 sheets, each with approximately 400,000 rows of data. I have another workbook (workbook ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel - search column for condition

Hey Guys I would be very grateful for some assistance. I have a list of names (ie. John, Josh, Paul, Peter, Rick) i expect to be in a column ho...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel copy and paste

Solved

Hello, I have been given a list of 200 codes but they are in the wrong order. for example it goes 12378945610. so i want to swap the 456 and the 789...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
RayH

Excel - check rows for data, copy to new

Solved

Heya folks! I've been reading the answers to similar questions and I plan to try and patch something together, but I thought I'd put a (more) specifi...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
Wayne

Urgent help please in macro, vb

Hello, I'm a newbie in Excel Macro & VB, am an accountant I made new programe but I have a problem I need to copy row from sheet 1 to sheet 2 base...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

Lookup or find in excel help

Solved

Hello, I have 2 data sheets sheet one contains my Master list of items by number Row 1 Column 1: 453658 Row 2 Column 1: 839565 Etc my secon...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2010 by
Paul

Data frm one excel sheet to other excel sheet

Hello, I am trying to retrieve the data from one excel sheet to another excel sheet in separate work book. how can i do this one. Please help. C...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2010 by
manoj

Ms excel, stripping out char(10) data

Solved

Hello, I working in Excel with VBA and have 5 or 6 rows of data located within 1 cell. The user has decided to use Alt-Enter whilst entering the da...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
Gene

Compare macro in excel

Hello, I am trying to create a macro in Excel 2003 that will compare data in Column A to Column B. The cells that are in column A and B will vary...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926

Can ping but can't use browser in normal mode

Solved

Hello, I also have the problem where I was unable to connect to the internet via any browser, but I can ping my router. I noticed that turning off...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2010 by
Brain Drained ;-)

Excel work sheet how to i open

Solved

Hello, When i am trying to open an exel sheet saved from windows 7 platforms, i am unable to open in windows xp plantform. the file that i was co...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2010 by
RayH

Copy rows n times and then fill a series

Solved

Hello, This is variation of a question that has been answered previously. Does anybody know how I can repeat rows in a spreadsheet by n number of...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2010 by
Gaoyou60

Confused about if excel formula

HHello PLease can someone help me? I have a number in column D4 and a number in coulmn F4 If that number is equal or 10 more or ten less ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2010 by
RayH

Copying data between diff excel sheets

Hello, am working with multiple excel sheets for a daily sales entry, my first sheet would be on day sales entry, and my second sheet will be sales...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2010 by
Anne

How to do a search in excel? complicated

Hello, I've got a question, I just want to ask if anyone here know how to do a search in Excel but is a more complicated version. What I have is t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2010 by
TrowaD

Vba for excel question

Hello, I have a worksheets in which I have a set of data in range A3:A50 and B3:B50 and C3:C50 and D3:D50 until J3:J50 that come from another worksh...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2010 by
TrowaD

Using > and < in excel

Hey, I am trying to apply a couple of options in Excel and i am having some trouble using IF & AND etc... Basically I have Cell C12, in which I ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2010 by
RayH

Adding names from two cells

Hello, Column 1 Column2 Apple Seed Apple Tree Peach Seed Peach Seed Peach Tree Apple ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2010 by
aquarelle

Pie chart in excel

Solved

hi there im trying to make a pie chart in excel but i don't really know where to start...can someone help me thanx!

4 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2010 by
yoman

How to interchange the columns in notepad

Solved

Hello, I have data in three columns. I want to inter change the values of first two columns without changing the third one in notepad or in word p...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2010 by
dhrupad

Excel sum greater than but less than

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get a cell to show the answer if - The date in B5 minus the date in B10 is less than 60 but more than 30 then F10 should sh...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2010 by
Alli

Macro for rows condition

Hello, This is Chakri, When im trying to put the macro conditions for the rows,i.e means in the table from range A1:D100 A1 ,B1,C1,D1 Cells have c...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2010 by
TrowaD

Matching values in two spreadsheets

Hello, I have an Excel sheet that has all of my project Estimate values in it (column 2). Column 1 has the names of the service provided. I then ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Comditional formatting relative recording vba

Solved

Hello, I want to compare a cell to its adjacent cell on the left. If the value of the selected cell is higher I'd like to colour it green, if it's...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2010 by
bernei

Tecno free browsing

Solved

Hello, pls help to find free browsing configuration setting for my tecno T570 dis is my phone no 07036713275 I will compeciate u with something ...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Macro to sum cells from other sheets into one

Hello, I want to sum cells from other sheets which have the same format, into one sheet using a macro (ie instead of the manual excel function =sum(s...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel - adding 'conditionally' colored cells

Hello, I found VBA scripts online to add cells based on background color. However, this doesn't work if the background color was based on conditiona...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2010 by
AJ

Excel vba if first char of cell is 1 then

Closed

Hello, I have a question about "if then" in excel vba I've been looking all over the web for an answer or example and now matter what code I try...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2010 by
Not a member yet.

How to evaluate a range of cells in vb?

Hello, I am creating a monitoring form. I want it to evaluate the answers for each question. If the Auditor does not select one of the three answe...

26 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2010 by
RayH

No address bar on my browser

Solved

Hello, i dont know how to get my toolbar back up on my screen can you help me its a windows xp

5 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2010 by
canadianpen

Copy data one excel sheet to other sheet

Solved

Hello, any one help meee please im running that macro and getting data from one sheet to other one issue i have when i run that macro the window ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2010 by
Fawad

Comparig rows with particular value

Hello, I have a excel file, and in coloumns B if the value is "OK", Than there should not to do any thing other wise whereever there is mismatch in...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2010 by
rakesh sharma

Compare columns in two worksheets

Hello, I have two worksheets within one Excel workbook, in which I need to compare Column G in worksheet 1 to Column G in worksheet 2, then if the...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel drop down button to stay

Hello, Hello, I have a project and I am using drop down buttons (by using validation). How can I get the arrow to stay there even if the cell i...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2010 by
RayH

Excel if statement with data validation

Hello, I have a simple work book. In B1, the data is limited (by Data Validation with a drop down List) to Yes and No. I need to limit the ra...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
RayH

Simple macro error help

Solved

Hello, I am using Excel 2007 on Windows XP I am trying to write my first macro that will simply place the following formula into a cell. The ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
RayH

Deleteing rows in excel

Solved

Hello, I work with a lot of files every day and the number of data in column A is different from the rest of the column. The number of data ar...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
Cindy

Display yes where data is present in excel

Hello, In excel, how can I get column W to show "Yes" in red, if there is data is column L. Please share... :) Thanks in advance

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
RayH

Match 2 columns of data and delete duplicates

Hello, I have 2 worksheets with data that needs to be eliminated on sheet 1. Sheet 1 column M contains a random list of numbers Sheet 2 column A...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926
Results 5051 - 5100 out of a total of 7,061