Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3801 - 3850 of about 9,840
  • Compare 2 Sheets -> Summary differences Solved/Closed

For an ongoing school project values of test subjects are changing over time. I would like to create a quick overview of these changes. Examples ...

SidK | Latest reply: SidK Apr 30, 2015
    4 replies
  • Coding Closed

Hello, i want coding for excel to create multiple sheets for different row data in other sheet. Basically i have one input sheet, in which i enter...

Swaksha | Latest reply: Swaksha Apr 30, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting for a particular column Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to perform conditional formatting on a particular column, which should display the numbers entered into it, in 3 decimal format. ...

Harish | Latest reply: Harish51290 Apr 30, 2015
    11 replies
  • How to search for a value in a range if found run a procedure. Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to get my spread sheet to run a Macro I have that is working nicely (that copies the row and pastes it to another sheet in the ...

Tiny | Latest reply: Tiny Apr 29, 2015
    4 replies
  • Find Closes Data Match Closed

Hello, I am hoping that someone could give me some support, and any efforts would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for the some help doing...

nsettlemire | Latest reply: nsettlemire Apr 29, 2015
    0 replies
  • change the date format in excel 2007 worksheet Closed

Hello, i want to know that howcan i change the date format in excel 2007 worksheet if i want it like :- yyyy/mm/dd regards, Amol. ...

amol | Latest reply: MaxStart Apr 29, 2015
    1 reply
  • finding a date (N30) in a date range B5:B30 and returning A3text Solved/Closed

Hello, Thank you in advance for helping me... I really appreciate it. I believe I need an =IF formula.... I have a column with different dates ...

Kelley | Latest reply: MaxStart Apr 29, 2015
    3 replies
  • Removing False Word in Excel Closed

Hello! How to remove the false word in this formula and retain only the amount instead? =IF(O50,VALUE(M5)) Thanks!

baren91 | Latest reply: baren91 Apr 29, 2015
    2 replies
  • Finding Closest Data Match Closed

I am looking for the some help doing the following. Assume each cell in Column B is the target cell, and the data in Column A is to be interigated...

nsettlemire | Latest reply: nsettlemire Apr 28, 2015
    0 replies
  • After Pushing Command Button on Sheet1, Sheet 2 Auto. opens up. Closed

Hello, I have created a workbook with several pages of Information. One of the pages sheet2 ("Order Form") will figure information. There is a ...

Simpleminded... | Latest reply: MaxStart Apr 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • Counting the number of Times a Cell changes colors and Archive Closed

Hello, Hello, I would like to count the number of times a cell goes green and archive it. How can I do this? Thank you for any help you can give. ...

freygreer | Latest reply: MaxStart Apr 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • Auto. copy a row of data onto another sheet using conditions Solved/Closed

Hello, I am new to VBA and I have two spreadsheets both in the same workbook. One sheet is full off information the other is a printable form t...

DON'T KNOW | Latest reply: Don't Know Apr 28, 2015
    8 replies
  • Auto populating multiple sheets Closed

Hello, I have read some of the Qs and As and they are scary if you don;t know Excel. ! Is there not a simple formula for entering data into a sp...

DumbUser | Latest reply: MaxStart Apr 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • macros to copy conditional data Closed

Hello, I am beginner in macros and am trying a macro code which does the following. I have 2 sheets by name sheet1 and sheet2, sheet1 consists of...

solo | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • Amexxx1 Closed

Hello, I don't seem to be able to run this simple code; I copy and paste but when trying to run in my General tab by pressing alt+F8, no macro is ...

Amexxx1 | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 28, 2015
    3 replies
  • Macro to Search for a word and put a code on the cell next to it Solved/Closed

Hello, I'd like to scan a column for a certain word ("TOTAL LINE") and put a code (e.g "a") on the cell next to it each time it finds it.In case tha...

A.E | Latest reply: A.E Apr 28, 2015
    2 replies
  • Count if Based on Cell Color & Date Range in a Column Closed

Hello, Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to build a macro. That would look at a start date and end date manually entered...

vj | Latest reply: vj Apr 28, 2015
    0 replies
  • Automated Data Insertion Closed

Hello, I'm glad I have found this forum. On generic spreadsheets I can maneuver fairly well, but I believe I have stepped off a steep ledge here....

j518 | Latest reply: j518 Apr 27, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro which can be calculated every month Rent Closed

I have 400+ agreements and the agreements start date and end dates are different. Also the rent incremental days and incremental percentage are differ...

VKumar2210 | Latest reply: xpcman Apr 27, 2015
    1 reply
  • VBA that Copies/Paste rows based on Amount Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has our products. After the product is chosen then there are hundreds of options to choose from. I hav...

Simpleminded... | Latest reply: SimplemindedDwight Apr 27, 2015
    0 replies
  • search functionality,copy and paste Closed

Hello, I am new to VBA and looking for a search functionality macro.I am looking for three steps;- There are three sheets,in sheet one i just cre...

pinki | Latest reply: pinkipanchal Apr 27, 2015
    2 replies
  • Push data to new table Closed

Hello Everybody! I am trying to build a tool for our Company which helps plan future collection and eventually should turn into a Gantt. So... i...

MaozH | Latest reply: MaozH Apr 27, 2015
    0 replies
  • if cell contains Closed

Hello sir, Actually I wanted to know is there any formula if column contain description like - qty box size 1kg - ...

NITIN | Latest reply: NITIN Apr 25, 2015
    0 replies
  • Exam Layout Closed

I want to display a classroom layout on sheet 2 using a list of names from sheet 1 I'm sure it's possible, I just don't know where to start? I h...

Dibble | Latest reply: Dibble Apr 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • How do I count the number of times a cell changes color Closed

Hello, I would like to count the number of times a cell goes green and archive it. How can I do this?

freygreer | Latest reply: freygreer Apr 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • Send data from Raw Data sheet to numerous Specific sheets Closed

Hello, Trying to make a document in whcih my laboratory can track the reagents coming in. I have a source sheet, where all the recieved reagent...

Steffan | Latest reply: vcoolio Apr 23, 2015
    1 reply
  • Copying data directly to a specific sheet Closed

Hi there! I am trying to create a spreadsheet in which I can enter information on one sheet and it automatically carries across that info to the c...

robsdyer | Latest reply: vcoolio Apr 23, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

I am trying to set up formatting for five different colums as to when I click on the cell, it will give me a color based on the title. I have the cell...

amarsh | Latest reply: amarsh Apr 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • A macro for creating multiple file from a source excel file Closed

My source file containing different codes in column 11 and I require a separate file to be created from this source file by filtering the column 11 by...

st | Latest reply: st Apr 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • date format Closed

Hello, i have date format like 20131203 (year month day) i want to change it as 03.12.2013. please suggest Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 2...

soni | Latest reply: kieferschild Apr 23, 2015
    1 reply
  • it can not find the files Closed

Hi i installed your program to fix the corupted files the system can not find the files it dont show in the list how to do that???

Artebronzo | Latest reply: Ambucias Apr 23, 2015
    1 reply
  • Count overlapping Days Closed

Hello, I'm trying to count the # of days overlapping between 2 different ranges of days. I'm using a max and min formula and tried some if statement...

patt7664 | Latest reply: patt7664 Apr 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to insert blank row with variable input in next column Closed

Hello, I want to insert the row based on the input value in next column, for example. A 4 B 3 C 4 D 4 after A there should be 3 rows to be in...

Srinivasan | Latest reply: Srinivasan Apr 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • A macro to name worksheets based on a list Closed

Hello, btw how to name worksheet without creating new worksheets, i've already have data in each worksheet so i dont need to create a new one.. I ...

nilam28 | Latest reply: nilam28 Apr 22, 2015
    2 replies
  • Compare data between two Excels containing more than 200 columns Closed

Hello, We are in the middle of a production migration and we need to compare two reports that are generated two weeks apart and find the fields th...

ryan | Latest reply: ryan Apr 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro for blanks Solved/Closed

Hello, Would appreciate help! I have a spreadsheet which I run daily. The number of rows can change each time I run it (ie one day I have 5 rows; t...

Connie | Latest reply: vcoolio Apr 21, 2015
    3 replies
  • sum if Solved/Closed

Hello, Pls help me find the formula for below situation I am trying to sum up 4 when a cell in the Column A contains End with XX7. Otherwise it...

senthil | Latest reply: senthil Apr 21, 2015
    0 replies
  • Generate ID for cells containing same values Closed

Hello, I am trying to generate the same IDs for cells containing same values and different IDs for cells containing different values I have for e...

cris01 | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 21, 2015
    1 reply
  • Copy Selected workbook/worksheet with specific data into another Closed

Hi, I plan to copy selected workbook and sheets listed in the ListBox where it will copy data at cells(52, "R") into another workbook with sheets(...

nurulfarahin | Latest reply: nurulfarahin Apr 21, 2015
    0 replies
  • How do I not get the sum of a column when it contains text? Closed

Hello All, I have an excel file in which I am adding the numbers of a column, but sometimes the column I am summing may have text in one of the cells ...

xrqexcel | Latest reply: RayH Apr 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • Date of birth in words Solved

Hello, How can I enter date of birth in words in Excel?

pinckroje | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • Help with Formula to Find/Remove if same data in another cell Closed

Hello, I am having some trouble determining a formula that would help me with my problem below. I have a large Excel sheet and am hoping you can ...

Kristen | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • converting macro into function Closed

Hello, How to change the below macro into a function, so that, we could invoke this macro as =image() Sub Picture() Range("A6").Select 'This...

Ram | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • Re:Design Mode Coding Closed

Hi there, I have an issue of auto transferring the data of the same category to 2 different sheet in the same folder. Please kindly advise! I need ...

ANDYLAMSC | Latest reply: ANDYLAMSC Apr 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • conditional statements Closed

I am needing a formula to accomplish the following ... If student age is 21 on September 1st then make the cell green If student age is 21 after S...

texasbear | Latest reply: texasbear Apr 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Get value of last cell in column B from a closed workbook Closed

Oh Dear - back again... Im trying to improve a macro I have been working on. It works as far as it goes, but I realsed that data needed to be input...

BrianGreen | Latest reply: BrianGreen Apr 17, 2015
    3 replies
  • Re-Occurring Dates with Values Closed

Hello, I am trying to calculate the months, quarters or semi-annual intervals between two dates, but then populate a value (numerical) in the calc...

Phil | Latest reply: Phil Apr 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • If data exists, copy multiple cells into one cell Closed

Hello, Excel 2010. I have several cells on sheet 1 that may or may not contain text. If they do, I want to copy that data from the group of cells ...

Andrew | Latest reply: Andrew Apr 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional formatting cells A and B based on value in C Closed

Hello, As you can see from picture: I want to fill with red colour cells A and B if value from C is equal with value from A. I want to do this wi...

easyyu | Latest reply: easyyu Apr 17, 2015
    2 replies
  • how to find missing text or values comparing 2 cells Closed

Hello, i have data in 2 columns, for ex: Column A: Bearing, Ball, 1/2 in, Cast Iron Column B: Bearing, Ball, Cast Iron by seeing this exampl...

g1 | Latest reply: TrowaD Apr 16, 2015
    7 replies