The discussions

How do i select a row in a macro

I have a simple problem, how do I write a macro that will simply select what ever row I click on? I simply want to be able to click on a row, run my m...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
aquarelle

Vlookup in other worksheet (date)

Solved

Hello, Attached please find the reference file. https://authentification.site/files/23765947/sort.xls I am doing a VLOOKUP from sheet 1 to she...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
carman

Excel macro using visual basic - newbie

Hello all, I'm a complete newbie to macro's and am hoping there is someone out there generous enough to offer some help, because I'm confused! B...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
foxtrothound

Help with excel please

Solved

Hi I have an excel spreadsheet with two columns in A is a list of codes, and in B a list of names containing the codes in a string A ...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
Bob

Copy entry from each worksheet to new sheet

Solved

Hello friends, After reading some very useful suggestions. I thought of posting my problem, hoping i'll find a solution I have a workbook which...

9 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
ishi

Excel absolute reference?

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.7 I have cells A1:A5 as "5, 10, 15, 20, 25" respectively. I want to make cells C1:G1, ref...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
gr

How do i keep a range with copy paste macro

Hello, I have a macro assigned to a button which copies a selection of rows in my excel worksheet & pastes it in the next blank row below. This macro ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Browsers all stop. router is fine.

Solved/Closed

Hello, Recently, without installing any new software, my browsers all eventually stop. Firefox is my main, and would be the first to fall after abo...

16 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
onejohn512

Copy filtered data from one sheet to another

Hello, Can you please provide me the macro code so that I cancopy and paste the filtered data from sheet one to sheet 2, without selecting any oth...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Copy column from one excel file to another

Hello, I have fifty column in a excel file. problem is that i want to import one column from that file into another excel file at a specified lo...

Trowa

I lost the backward arrow on internet browser

Hello, I lost my back arrow on the browser , any one can help ???

king.mac56

Unable to browse the net on pc

Hello, i'm ram, i have pc and laptop. When i'm plug the cable modem on my laptop it's can browse the net. But the same cable modem unplug from laptop ...

king.mac56

Excel averaging cell range

Hello, I'm working in Excel 2007 and I need to calculate the average value of cells in column D whose values in column C are within a specific threh...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel if question....

Hello, I need help with an excel spreadsheet and an IF statement. I have 5 columns with numbers from 0 through 9. If the value in the cell is "0...

rizvisa1

Enter userform data in new worksheet

Hello, I am trying to save textbox value in the new worksheet each time I click on command button and name the sheets as day1, day2,day3 so on ....

rizvisa1

Macro for copying data to a new worksheet

Hello, I need a Macro to copy data to a new worksheet the condition is IF any data is same in "F"column then the entire subsequent rows should be ...

rizvisa1

Macro to insert next template 2 rows after th

Hello, Hi, I'm trying to create an automated wire frame builder in Excel 2003 that will allow people to show me how they would like webpages to...

rizvisa1

Excel user form

Hello, I created an user form with three combo boxes, five text boxes and two command buttons. This form will be used as a data entry template. On...

rizvisa1

Mirror many random cells at excel

Hello, i'm a data entry,,,Eh,, i have a sheet with 720 number of different items... and i get a paper with 40 items per day but those ite...

9 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel - multiple variables, multiple returns

Hi, I've been driving myself crazy on excel trying to figure out a formula to calculate the responses for a test. Here's what I need it to do: I...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help with a conditional macro?

Solved

Hello, I am trying to use VBA to check whether an M appears in column B and then, if it does, paste the information from that row (Columns A thr...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
Steve

Excel formula

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi, What is the formula for the following: If A1 = Yes, B1 = Green & populat...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Sound not play on browser

Hello, i have a problem with my audio device , i means my s/m sounds are work properly, vlc, media player............etc, play sound. but intern...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2010 by
shiya

Go to next page in word doc using vba code

Solved/Closed

Hello, Can any one tell me how go to next page in microsoft word doc using Excel Vba + macro code

7 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
VBA guru

Need help with macro

Hello, I have attached a sample of what I would like done. https://authentification.site/files/23532726/SAMPLE.xls Configuration: Window...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
Neo

Transfer numbers from one work sheet to anoth

Hello, i have woork book with a cost sheet on page 1 and a quote on page 2 a bill of materials on page 3 and so on.I wish to set the work book up so t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro for getting information from a report

Hi I have a report in excel. I want to extract the data from that report to another worksheet with much consolidated information. For example, ...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Spliting lines of data in a cell into columns

Hello, I would like to know how can I go about extracting lines of data in each cell of a partocular column and split them into various columns. ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
Trowa

Copy rows until meet given line

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to split one spreadsheet into several spreadsheets. The splitting has to be done when a certain value is found. I need to mo...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
Stix

Background picture in excel 2007

Hi Can anybody tell me how to put a background picture on only the section where you working in say A1 to J55? When i put the picture in it fill the ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2010 by
wahla

Macro to change value of 1 cell to another

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that contains colums that have a value of true or false. I want to change all the true values to the column title i...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Email reminders from my excel tracking sheet

Hello, I need to notify folks when their credentials are about to expire and heard I can set up my excel spreadsheet to automatically send email not...

rizvisa1

Combine sheets - different size n shape

Hello, i need help to combine two sheets in the same document by VBA scripts. My 2 worksheets have very similar format (same column numbers, same he...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Insert 2 rows, copy the formula.vba help pls

Solved

Hello, I have a huge file to work on. Please help me with a VBA that does the following for the entire sheet (until the last row) 1) Whenever y...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Where is my browser

Hello, does anyone know what happened to my firefox browser im tring to google back as my home page but i cant find the browser! Configuration:...

jefffrozen

Match two columns and copy specific cells

Hello, I know this has been asked many times over, but I am at a stumbling point and haven't been ale to get past so any help would be appreciated...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Vba macro-move to cell underneath the button

Solved

Hello, I want my VBA macro to move to the cell 'underneath' the particular button that is being pressed. (I have a series of buttons down the page, e...

9 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
Liam

Excel 2007 conditional formatting

Hello, I work in a school and want to keep track of certain events by date and student. For example if Student A, go on a visit I on say June 1st...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel date formula (tricky)

Hello, I am facing a typical problem for which I need a workaround in Excel. Our financial system (legacy software) gives us a report of our total...

18 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro cell references

Hi there I need to create a macro to increment a cell by one each time it is run... However, the way this will work will be a button (with the M...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
Liam

Width & merge cells

Solved

Hello, I Have 1 WorkSheet In Which There Are Too Many Sub Sheets. I Want The Width & Merge Cells Of Sheet1 In To All Sheets. But I Dont Need The ...

15 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
Game Start Now

Excel comparison question

Hello, Here's my problem: I have 2 columns that contain around 90% same but 10% different values (column A starts from second row A2, column B ...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Matching 2 columns in excel

Solved

Hello, I've got 2 columns of data- I'm trying to see if there's a match between the data in Column A with Column B- if the data is in Column B somewhe...

alaisa

I would really appreciate this excel help!

Hello, I have Sheet 1 & Sheet 2 Sheet 1 = contains a list of clients and the total of USD entered each day Sheet 2 = contains the list of cl...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
Game Start Now

Macro that increase previous cell

Hi, Can I get help in creating macro that adds up 1 to reference cell. The reference cell will start with letters such as LT. In other word if the ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy specific cells from sheet1 to data sheet

Hello, Iam new here, if somebody could give me a hand with a sort of code, that would be great. I want to copy the next cells (B5, C3, E15) loc...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel

Hello, i have a one master excel workbook and 120 sourse books with only one sheet(file type: text). I want to updated master file by details in s...

rizvisa1

I need help to merge 2 macros vba code

Hello, I need help to merge 2 macros. Bascially, after "MACRO1" finishes running in File 1 ( macro 1 itself located in file 1), i want excel to ru...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Can vba return excel cell value with formats

Closed

Hello, I have entered text "ABCDEFGHI" into an Excel cell. I have changed the font of "DEF" to bold. Is there a way for VBA to return the value in the...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2010 by
Nosi

Excel 2007

Hello, I have two excel 2007 files. Both files have same columns but different dates. What I need to do is to compare the data in both files...

7 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 5351 - 5400 out of a total of 7,061