The discussions

If and or functions using a date

Hello, I am trying to make a formula that says IF Cell is dateA then the answer is Blue If cell is dateB then answer is Green If A9=(2017,9,9)...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Automatically transfer data from multiple sheets to one sheet.

Hello, I have a price book in Excel with multiple sheets. Sheets are formatted differently except for first three columns (QTY,PartNo,Price). I ...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

Date format

Hello, i downloaded one excel sheet containing dates in format December 13th, 2011 . i want to change its date format . i tried changing in form...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2017 by
eunice3301

Change date format

How do i change the below date format into mm/dd/yyyy? 15-12-2015 22-07-2015 22-07-2015 your response is highly appreciated

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2017 by
eunice3301

How to change the date format in excel 2007

Solved/Closed

Hello, i want to know that howcan I change the dateformat in excel 2007 worksheet if I want it like :- monday,1dec.2008 plz. answer me soon....

22 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2017 by
Praveen

Macro to create new workbook and copy data at each change of x

Hello, I get large spreadsheets with thousands of lines with close to 200 patient names (one patient contains multiple lines for each different da...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

How to compare column and spot the difference

Hi. I really need help to solve this problem. I have few hundred data in 4 columns as below. Is there's anyway I can use excel formula to find the ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Convert date into month and year to use > <

Hello, I have two sets of dates that I need to compare using ,=. One of my dates is formatted mm/dd/yyyy. the other date is mm/yyyy. The goa...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2017 by
MQ

Sentence peekaboo

In excel. I am typing a sentence and as soon as I click in another cell half of my sentence disappears. Only to reappear when I click back into the be...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

How to make workbook autocreate new sheet every month with data

Hello, I am looking for some help, I am wanting my workbook to auto create a new sheet at the begging of every month and that when it makes the ne...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2017 by
liam8671

Copy names from one worksheet to another and copy

Hello, I have an issue at work that a macro, if it is possible, would be extremely useful. I have an excel file with a list of hundreds of first...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Excel help please!

Hello, I am in the process of creating an action tracker so it has all the actions that come out of different meetings. Each meeting has a seperate...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Excel macro

Hello, I'm also very new to macro, so I don't know what I'm supposed to be adjusting! My main sheet is titled "Project Timeline" and my other s...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Search for input criteria, return designated cells.

Solved

Hey all, I am trying to write a VBA command/macro that essentially takes a criteria input from the destination worksheet, searches and matches the ...

12 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

Inserting and formating date with userform

Hello, I am trying to Insert a date with a Textbox in a Userform. It should have this format: Friday, 18.08.2017. This entered Date is used...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Copying dates to another worksheet.

Solved

Hello, I found this script from vcoolio, thanks for that! Sub Advise() Dim x As Integer Dim lRow As LonglRow = Range("E" & Rows.Count...

12 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

How to convert numeric into words in excel

What is the formula to convert numeric in words?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Excel formula - add days to date based on drop down selection

Solved

I want to add days to a date based on options selected from a drop down list. For example, if cell C5 reflects "New Hire" or "Post New Hire", I want ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Comparing two excel sheets and copying like data to third sheet

Hi, In your below coding, I can copy paste the alike data from sheet 1 only, I need to copy paste both from sheet 1 and sheet 2 line by line matchi...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Vba: cell range

Hello, I am a beginner with VBA and I have a question that might sounds stupid to some. I have created a function of IfElseIf and I want to run it...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Search for text , cut and paste into new work sheet

Hi , can anyone help me with the below vba code : Logic Find text If next row starts with number Then - cut 1 row above text and 3 rows below ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2017 by
JoeRooney

Transfer data from one sheet to another

Hello, i have started an inventory sheet on excel what I want to do is take the list of inventory and when it is sold, have it transfer to the second ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2017 by
themorgan

How to compare two excel sheets and combine matching data

Hello, I'm looking for a macro that will match data in column A from sheet 1 to the data in column A from sheet 2 and copy the corresponding rows f...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

How to auto-populate values from certain cells into a new sheet

Solved

Hello guys, Hope everyones doing okay. I've been working on a billing sheet for a company with multiple product codes and rates etc to be pulled f...

18 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

Copy and paste entire row if a specific cell agrees with if cond

Hello guys! I have been writing a vba code for a while and I cant find the mistake that I am making... I have a big table and I am comparing the va...

13 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2017 by
PeriGr

Date entered wrongly

Hello, I entered dates as 'Apr 24' wherein I meant 24th of April..Excel has taken it to be '01 April 2024'..how do I correct all such entries, if ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

How to highlight a row when i enter a date in column i

Hello, I am trying to highlight a row when I enter a date in column I. How is this achieved?

ac3mark

Copy specific number of rows and insert n time after 3 rows

Hello, Please help I want to Select & copy 35 rows data and after 3 rows I want to insert the copied rows n number of times. I need the Row widt...

ac3mark

Highlight only one column which has greater value

Solved

Hello, i am inputting numbers in column A , B , C and D so i wanna highlight only one column which has greater value from others. is there any pos...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Date conversion in excel

Hello, how to convert birth date in word in MIcrosoft excel

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2017 by
xpcman

Consolidate data from multiple sheets to one sheet.

Hello, I have a workbook containing customer data (name, contact #s, addresses, etc.). The workbook is broken down into sheets according to which ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

Auto update hyperlink on the other sheet

Hello guys =) Please help... I have a sheet with names and IDs which are in hyperlink and the same data i have also in the other sheet. If the I...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2017 by
eunice3301

Excel if statement with multiple text values in a column

Hello, I am using excel 2017. I am trying to use this if statement to give me a value of 1 or 0. =IF((CQ2="Computer");1;0) The problem i...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Excel 2016 filters do not work

Hello, My filter stopped working in 2016. It is completely inactive - doesn't show any other option only the one it froze on. In the menu the filt...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Vba code to range of days

Hello, Please help guys... I have a code below: Sub Auto_Open() Dim r As Long For r = 2 To 53 If Range("I" & r).Value = Range("I...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Conditional formatting

Hello, If I have a value on one cell "D3"of let's say "2" and in cell F3 a value of let's say "1" then I want cell G3 to say a text, let's say "Good"...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Vba worksheet data transfer

hello, I haven't done anything with code for years and I am so lost in this, I have a table on sheet 1 which goes from A-J and 1-8221 and conta...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2017 by
Unhappydoughnut

Run all vba at once after opening excel file

Hello, Please help me. I want to run the macros at once after opening the excel file. I have different codes in each sheet. Please i need yo...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2017 by
eunice3301

Looking up 2 columns and displaying 3rd column on new sheet

I am trying to figure out how to display the color onto a second worksheet. If column a=1 AND column b=1, then I want the value of C2 displayed on...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Run a macro only for specific cells

Hello, can you please help me with one problem I am currently having with Excel Macro? I want to be able to run a macro only for specific cells .....

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2017 by
PeriGr

How to repair xlsx excel 2010 microsoft file?

Closed

Hello, How to repair xlsx Excel 2010 Microsoft file? I see a file with non-zero size but cannot open it. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2017 by
Priyanka

Enter data into a master sheet to update subsequent sheets.

I'd like to be able to enter data into a master spreadsheet which will update other spreadsheets to prevent me from having to enter the same data seve...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2017 by
vcoolio

Search and code

Hello, so I have this problem in excel where I need to compare the words that are in a certain cell and compare them to the separated word if it finds...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
stankirsolkar

Macro code help - copy row based on criteria paste on one sheet

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that is tracking sales number from multiple sales people. Each person has their own tab & all the columns are the same...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Auto populating data

Hello, i have to daily update supplier name, part name , part number to my daily list . i want it to auto populate this to all my master-sheet , i ...

ac3mark

Formulas

I know the basic but I am trying to formulate cells that will automatically that when you enter a figure in the cell it will multiply that said number...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Automatically insert rows in associated spread sheets

Hello, I have created an accounting workbook of 15 sheets to produce accounts and associated information for a group of around 85 people. The names...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
ManxEd

Formatting a cell containing text

I have a task tracker where once the task is completed and the 'hasten' cell is 'yes' then I want the entire row to be formatted so the text within th...

stankirsolkar

True or false value based on 3 difference cells' criteria

Solved

Hello, I need a True or False (or Y/N) return if for example: A1>=30 AND B1>=80 AND C1>=80 but I have been unable to get IFS to work with t...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Copying rows with data from multiple sheets to one master sheet

Hi guys, I'm trying to figure out how to copy rows from multiple sheets with values in column Q to a master sheet. I have seen a set of codes a...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2017 by
vcoolio
Results 851 - 900 out of a total of 7,061