The discussions

Locate 7 digits after 'dell#' in one column and have it replicat

Hi I am trying to locate 7 digits after 'dell#' in one column and have it replicate those digits to another cell.

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2017 by
Mazzaropi

How to look up a value within only a subset of another column?

Hello, Thanks in advance for any help! This is my data: X 1 3 X 2 4 Y 1 5 Y 5 4 Y 3 2 And I want to know, does the value in C1 ('3') ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Google sheets to keep up with high school football scores

Hello, Ok I am creating a google spreadsheet to keep up with High School Football Scores. I would like help with a formula that allows me to color...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Conditional formating - apply on more cells

Solved/Closed

Hello, i'm not so familiar with conditional formatting, so I would like to ask something: I'm making a doc where Column A has number values, column ...

Last reply on 30 Aug 2017 by
Raj

If and or functions using a date

Hello, I am trying to make a formula that says IF Cell is dateA then the answer is Blue If cell is dateB then answer is Green If A9=(2017,9,9)...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Automatically transfer data from multiple sheets to one sheet.

Hello, I have a price book in Excel with multiple sheets. Sheets are formatted differently except for first three columns (QTY,PartNo,Price). I ...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

Date format

Hello, i downloaded one excel sheet containing dates in format December 13th, 2011 . i want to change its date format . i tried changing in form...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2017 by
eunice3301

Change date format

How do i change the below date format into mm/dd/yyyy? 15-12-2015 22-07-2015 22-07-2015 your response is highly appreciated

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2017 by
eunice3301

How to change the date format in excel 2007

Solved/Closed

Hello, i want to know that howcan I change the dateformat in excel 2007 worksheet if I want it like :- monday,1dec.2008 plz. answer me soon....

Last reply on 26 Aug 2017 by
Praveen

Macro to create new workbook and copy data at each change of x

Hello, I get large spreadsheets with thousands of lines with close to 200 patient names (one patient contains multiple lines for each different da...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

How to compare column and spot the difference

Hi. I really need help to solve this problem. I have few hundred data in 4 columns as below. Is there's anyway I can use excel formula to find the ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Convert date into month and year to use > <

Hello, I have two sets of dates that I need to compare using ,=. One of my dates is formatted mm/dd/yyyy. the other date is mm/yyyy. The goa...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2017 by
MQ

Sentence peekaboo

In excel. I am typing a sentence and as soon as I click in another cell half of my sentence disappears. Only to reappear when I click back into the be...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

How to make workbook autocreate new sheet every month with data

Hello, I am looking for some help, I am wanting my workbook to auto create a new sheet at the begging of every month and that when it makes the ne...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2017 by
liam8671

Copy names from one worksheet to another and copy

Hello, I have an issue at work that a macro, if it is possible, would be extremely useful. I have an excel file with a list of hundreds of first...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Excel help please!

Hello, I am in the process of creating an action tracker so it has all the actions that come out of different meetings. Each meeting has a seperate...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Excel macro

Hello, I'm also very new to macro, so I don't know what I'm supposed to be adjusting! My main sheet is titled "Project Timeline" and my other s...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Search for input criteria, return designated cells.

Solved

Hey all, I am trying to write a VBA command/macro that essentially takes a criteria input from the destination worksheet, searches and matches the ...

12 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

Inserting and formating date with userform

Hello, I am trying to Insert a date with a Textbox in a Userform. It should have this format: Friday, 18.08.2017. This entered Date is used...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Copying dates to another worksheet.

Solved

Hello, I found this script from vcoolio, thanks for that! Sub Advise() Dim x As Integer Dim lRow As LonglRow = Range("E" & Rows.Count...

12 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

How to convert numeric into words in excel

What is the formula to convert numeric in words?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Excel formula - add days to date based on drop down selection

Solved

I want to add days to a date based on options selected from a drop down list. For example, if cell C5 reflects "New Hire" or "Post New Hire", I want ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Comparing two excel sheets and copying like data to third sheet

Hi, In your below coding, I can copy paste the alike data from sheet 1 only, I need to copy paste both from sheet 1 and sheet 2 line by line matchi...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Vba: cell range

Hello, I am a beginner with VBA and I have a question that might sounds stupid to some. I have created a function of IfElseIf and I want to run it...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Search for text , cut and paste into new work sheet

Hi , can anyone help me with the below vba code : Logic Find text If next row starts with number Then - cut 1 row above text and 3 rows below ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2017 by
JoeRooney

Transfer data from one sheet to another

Hello, i have started an inventory sheet on excel what I want to do is take the list of inventory and when it is sold, have it transfer to the second ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2017 by
themorgan

How to compare two excel sheets and combine matching data

Hello, I'm looking for a macro that will match data in column A from sheet 1 to the data in column A from sheet 2 and copy the corresponding rows f...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

How to auto-populate values from certain cells into a new sheet

Solved

Hello guys, Hope everyones doing okay. I've been working on a billing sheet for a company with multiple product codes and rates etc to be pulled f...

18 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

Copy and paste entire row if a specific cell agrees with if cond

Hello guys! I have been writing a vba code for a while and I cant find the mistake that I am making... I have a big table and I am comparing the va...

13 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2017 by
PeriGr

Date entered wrongly

Hello, I entered dates as 'Apr 24' wherein I meant 24th of April..Excel has taken it to be '01 April 2024'..how do I correct all such entries, if ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

How to highlight a row when i enter a date in column i

Hello, I am trying to highlight a row when I enter a date in column I. How is this achieved?

ac3mark

Copy specific number of rows and insert n time after 3 rows

Hello, Please help I want to Select & copy 35 rows data and after 3 rows I want to insert the copied rows n number of times. I need the Row widt...

ac3mark

Highlight only one column which has greater value

Solved

Hello, i am inputting numbers in column A , B , C and D so i wanna highlight only one column which has greater value from others. is there any pos...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Date conversion in excel

Hello, how to convert birth date in word in MIcrosoft excel

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2017 by
xpcman

Consolidate data from multiple sheets to one sheet.

Hello, I have a workbook containing customer data (name, contact #s, addresses, etc.). The workbook is broken down into sheets according to which ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2017 by
vcoolio

Auto update hyperlink on the other sheet

Hello guys =) Please help... I have a sheet with names and IDs which are in hyperlink and the same data i have also in the other sheet. If the I...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2017 by
eunice3301

Excel if statement with multiple text values in a column

Hello, I am using excel 2017. I am trying to use this if statement to give me a value of 1 or 0. =IF((CQ2="Computer");1;0) The problem i...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Excel 2016 filters do not work

Hello, My filter stopped working in 2016. It is completely inactive - doesn't show any other option only the one it froze on. In the menu the filt...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Vba code to range of days

Hello, Please help guys... I have a code below: Sub Auto_Open() Dim r As Long For r = 2 To 53 If Range("I" & r).Value = Range("I...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Conditional formatting

Hello, If I have a value on one cell "D3"of let's say "2" and in cell F3 a value of let's say "1" then I want cell G3 to say a text, let's say "Good"...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2017 by
Mazzaropi

Vba worksheet data transfer

hello, I haven't done anything with code for years and I am so lost in this, I have a table on sheet 1 which goes from A-J and 1-8221 and conta...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2017 by
Unhappydoughnut

Run all vba at once after opening excel file

Hello, Please help me. I want to run the macros at once after opening the excel file. I have different codes in each sheet. Please i need yo...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2017 by
eunice3301

Looking up 2 columns and displaying 3rd column on new sheet

I am trying to figure out how to display the color onto a second worksheet. If column a=1 AND column b=1, then I want the value of C2 displayed on...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Run a macro only for specific cells

Hello, can you please help me with one problem I am currently having with Excel Macro? I want to be able to run a macro only for specific cells .....

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2017 by
PeriGr

How to repair xlsx excel 2010 microsoft file?

Closed

Hello, How to repair xlsx Excel 2010 Microsoft file? I see a file with non-zero size but cannot open it. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome...

Last reply on 31 Jul 2017 by
Priyanka

Enter data into a master sheet to update subsequent sheets.

I'd like to be able to enter data into a master spreadsheet which will update other spreadsheets to prevent me from having to enter the same data seve...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2017 by
vcoolio

Search and code

Hello, so I have this problem in excel where I need to compare the words that are in a certain cell and compare them to the separated word if it finds...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
stankirsolkar

Macro code help - copy row based on criteria paste on one sheet

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that is tracking sales number from multiple sales people. Each person has their own tab & all the columns are the same...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Auto populating data

Hello, i have to daily update supplier name, part name , part number to my daily list . i want it to auto populate this to all my master-sheet , i ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Formulas

I know the basic but I am trying to formulate cells that will automatically that when you enter a figure in the cell it will multiply that said number...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark
Results 851 - 900 out of a total of 7,065