The discussions

Cant add flash player in browser

Hello, I have installed the adobe flash player but it does not show it in browser. Though i have installed it, whenever i used to play the video ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Free browsing

Hello, i have the nokia 3110c with idea i want to browse free internet in my mobile can you suggest any way to do this

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Associating two different cells

Hello, I am trying to find a formula that will allow me to associate two different columns. Example Sheet1 A B Jim 5 Bob 3 Jim 2 On another sh...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

I need vba help please!!!

Hello, I need help trying to write a vba code that will look at a column of data and see weather if the cell is red or green, and in a column of data...

WutUP

Compare two columns and return text string

Hello, Does anyone know how to write a formula in excel which compares column A to column C, sees if the numbers in these two columns are the same...

cathy

Excelvba-in a column, change only cells that

Hello, In Excel VBA, In a column, I want to change only cells that has only one character and add a "0" (zero) prefix. for example if column C c...

venkat1926

Microsoft excel 2003 column and row missing

Hello, Am using microsoft excel 2003, and when am opeing excel it is showing only blank sheet, no colum and rows are appearing, please let me ...

venkat1926

Excel - adding +8 on a button click

Hello, How do write a macro for adding a specific number to different cell on a button click. Each Click adds 8 to cell I30 Within the sheet your in....

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
WutUp

Delete all rows except first and last row

Solved

Hello, I have an excel file, I need to delete all rows in this file except for the first and second row. First Row = header row last row = contai...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2010 by
fairbud

Excel 2003 vba code for filtering

Hello, I need to perform an Autofilter function in Excel 2003 that allows me to filter a list using the contents of another cell as the criteria. F...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
anonymous pseudonym

Excel

Hello, I'm constructing a spreadsheet as a monthly staff workrecord. Column A reflects the date the work request was received. The worksh...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
CD

I cant open my office 2003 (word,excel,etc)

Hello, im a new user of windows 7.. im using office 2003 for my school homework.. but it seems its not compatible to my system... i wonder what s...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Excell problem

Hello, How do you add cell values if they identical reference cells by using VLOOKUP. Employee Supervsior Cust Handled ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
WutUp

Unable to open youtube with any browser

Hello, For last two weeks I'm unable to open youtube, all the other websites are working fine except this. please guide me if any of you have suggest...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Unrecogrized file format in ms-excel

Hello, i m ff, i need help in ms-office 2003, i installed an antivirus, but now my ms-office files (ms-excel) r not opening, it gives me message that...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
ff1

Excel 2003 conditional formatting help

Hello, trying to highlight a date that is 5days old, than a differnt color for 10 days old and a different color for 15 days old. For instance, ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Paste table from one worksheet to another

Hello, I'm looking for a macro (or a formula- whichever is easier) that will copy and paste a range of cells from one worksheet to another based on a...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
Nits

Return data from one spreadsheet to another

Hello, I have a workbook with 3 spreadsheets. Spreadsheet 1 is for data entry. The spreadsheet has 3 columns, Description, Income, Expenses. O...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
JRW32

Excell calculations

Hello, I am a programmer and not use to restrictions when calculating formulas. I would like to know if there is a way to calculate a number and plac...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
tompols

To know about to sppeed browsing and download

Hello, i have problem in browsing and downloading. the speed is so slow.so what is the solution for that?

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
John

Excel formula

Hello, I have a excel data file called BOQ. in which i have around 2000 line items in it. and many are repeating in many areas it is like a furniture...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
tompols

Help in excel data comparison

Hello, i need to find a solution to my problems. Can anyone help me ? 1.Data in column A of a worksheet are compared with Data A of another worksh...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel column comparison

Hello, I am trying to compare severalcolumns in excel which have very large data sets- eg. column A & B- (A1:A3000) and (B1:B380). I want to find ou...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel help

Solved

Dear All, I really need your support with my issue: I have around 70 tasks in Sheet1 some of them done with 100% (according to other numbers in th...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
Omoor

Transferring data between tabs in excel

Hello, I need to transfer data between sheet tabs to only take certain information to the second tab is there a formula or a procedure that I need ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
Trowa

I cant access my wap browser

hi i cant access into my wap browser it always says "connection failed"

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Vba code that will find, copy and transpose

Solved

Hello, I'm looking all around for a VBA code that will: 1 - Search down one column for the word "ADDRESS" 2 - Once "ADDRESS" is found, I need t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel formula help

Hello, I have two columns - one can have 1 or blank (so I can SUM the 1s). The other has an H or A . I need a formula that will look in each col...

Trowa

Excel formula, or macro

Hello, i need a formula or a macro for Excel 2003 that will do the following: i have a list of logins in column B, lets just say 1,2,3,4,5 going ...

helper

Browser for g'five u800

Hello, I am deepak i am useing g'five u800 phone. It is having wap browser. can i load any browser for accessing internet.it having no built in ...

dist.urbd

Unable to browse free wth my pc

Hello, pls send free browsing for my pc and using nokia e65 with mtn

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Function of excel

Hello, Sir I am facing some problem in Excel worksheet. How to convert numric value into english ward. Thanks, Praveen

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel worksheet event to calculate cells

Hello, My worksheet has two columns that need qualitative values chosen from drop downs that users select depending on risk severity and likelyhood...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
fleeter

How to count rows which show specified dates

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get help with stats. I have a spreadsheet which shows the date a specific action was started in each row. I need to be abl...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Excell match and replace

Hello, I got end of the month stock report sorted AZ with item code , qty ,value, end of the moth sales report sorted AZ with item code ,qty ,v...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Select y in all 3 columns and return value

Solved

Hello, There are 3 columns where range is unknown for all the 3 columns( A, B & C). Macro need to selcect "Y" in all the 3 columns then No action ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Free browsing

Hello, I av downloaded opera 5 on my n95, but I dont know d 4 d installation and browsing

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Macro for deleting row with condition

Hello, I need a Macro for deleting rows when none of the cells in the row contain one of two numbers "103526" or "103527" the number of rows is ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Reg: macro - auto run

Solved

Hello, I need to run a macro automatically when i open an excel sheet. and aslo to run a macro when i close the sheet can any one help me...

10 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
jee

Need to compare 3 columns and return value

Hello, I need write a macro There are 3 columns in a sheet which has Y & N. If Y is found then it is should give comment in 4th column as No act...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
kk

Excel

Hello, I unable to open Excel file Im getting a message that says> Message shows default 1311. Can't find the file in D:\MSOCache\All Users\90000404-...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
Nancy

Free browsing

Hello, pls i want the settings on how to browse with my pc using my fone as a modem u can send me the email on festusasi@yahoo.com

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
jenni.g

Free browsing

Hello i just want to know if i can browse with opera, am having my opera. The model of my phone is samsung E250. The opera i downloaded on it ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
Bamidele

Sorting and matching data in several columns

Hello, I am trying to determine if there is a Excel solution for the following: There are three sets of data from three differenct sources, each d...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Need help with excel !!!!

Hello, my name is Mila , I’m trying to do this: I have a list of golf courses {Sheet!B3:B100} with different rates {Sheet!C3:H101} so on the SHEET 2...

venkat1926

Browser problem

Hello, sir my web page not correcr view site address (www.desirebd.com) Internet explorer old version(IE6 and from back version why? please give me ...

closeup22

Excel file

Hello, Can I open excel or word file in p mobile e 71 pro ?

closeup22

How to browse i my pc block sites

Closed

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
ahmed

Merging two files in excel

Hello, I am having the worst time trying to merge two files. In one sheet i have products with their descriptions, skus, etc. The other is a shee...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

Excel if function i think

Hello, I have a set of data in Column A where the policy numbers comes in three formats 1) 7000055555-03 2) 012222222-00 3) 001111111-00 ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2010 by
venkat1926
Results 6251 - 6300 out of a total of 7,061