Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 651 - 700 of about 9,830
  • How do you change cell colour based on date Closed

Hello, How do you change cell colour automatically based on date. I am trying to set my training spreadsheet so I can clearly see when staff membe...

samdawn88 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Mar 8, 2018
    3 replies
  • Repetitive formulae Closed

Hello, how do I construct multiple pages with the same set of formulas? System Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

HerbMason | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 8, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to copy information from sheet 2 into sheet1 Closed

I have a spread sheet with two sheets. The first contains names and i need to copy information from sheet 2 into sheet1. in Sheet 1 F66 =Sheet2 A2 ...

R28G | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 8, 2018
    9 replies
  • How to cell in sheet 1 into another calendar sheet Closed

Hello, Elson here. Would like to ask. How to transfer a date + remark from sheet A, into a calendar sheet B. For example. Sheet A Cell 1: date (...

Elson | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 7, 2018
    1 reply
  • Salary difference from two years based in employee Closed

Hello, Hi sir/ madam I have two sheets and in one sheet consists of 2007 year employees details ( I'd and salary) and second sheet also consists ...

Shivani | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 7, 2018
    1 reply
  • Assistance request - IF statement and adding Time Closed

Hello Friends, I would be extremely greatfull if someone would have the time to assist me with a formula in Excel. I also know this is a voluntary...

msfrandson | Latest reply: hershmab Mar 7, 2018
    1 reply
  • Insert multiple copied rows at fixed intervals Closed

Helo Would you please help me by giving Solution for my Question how I can insert multiple copied rows n time at fixed interval using excel macros ...

gizework | Latest reply: gizework Mar 7, 2018
    9 replies
  • IF statement and adding Military Time Question Closed

Hello, I am trying to add time inside an IF statement, but I cannot get the time to show correctly when adding more than 30 mins. Here is my f...

msfrandson | Latest reply: msfrandson Mar 6, 2018
    0 replies
  • Find a value in a matrix array Closed

Hello, Is there any formula to find a value in a matrix array A program in gw basic i want to change it into excel. Suppose A B ...

AnandK | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 4, 2018
    14 replies
  • School report card with data of all classes Closed

dear sir/madam i am looking for excel work for school report card, one sheet where i want to put data as where data will be entry(sheet-1) class...

biswajitrai07 | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 4, 2018
    7 replies
  • Moving Rows overflow from Cols A&B to C&D help Closed

Hello, I'm new to this macro business but I was able to create a sheet that functions 95% of how I want it to. My only problem now is that my shee...

ExcelN00b | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 2, 2018
    3 replies
  • Insert the number 001 in column A if B A00-A10 Closed

Hello, In column B the data range from A00-Z99 and I want to insert the number 001 in column A if B A00-A10 and 002 if columnB A11-A20 which f...

a | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 2, 2018
    1 reply
  • Trying to record data next to date cells for today Closed

Basically what I am looking to do is to record the minutes and seconds of each call taken manually and then where the dates are, I want it to record t...

DIZZYPOUND | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 2, 2018
    1 reply
  • Copying data from multiple files into one file Closed

I have to compile an excel file by deriving thousands of data from 10 different workbooks. I know I can just use the simple "=" and link the files but...

KhayyamRasheed | Latest reply: KhayyamRasheed Mar 2, 2018
    0 replies
  • Transfer data automatically in One Sheet Closed

Dear all, I am facing a problem to transfer the data from different sheets to one sheet with the help of Macro. I have attached the excel file,...

sarisri7 | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 1, 2018
    1 reply
  • Estimate, print area if quantity is over 0 Closed

Hello, I am trying to make estimate software for a remodeling company. I just want the description to be printed or copies to clip board if quanit...

MrBiggalo | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 1, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to add 200 working days to a given date. Solved/Closed

Hello, Please I want to know how I can add 200 working days to a specific date to get a new date

Bebs | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Mar 1, 2018
    3 replies
  • Write Macro to search and copy to new workbook Closed

I receive sales report each month and I filter and subtotal these to show the total units purchased by each store over the month. I want to create a ...

Snoopy_Charlie | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 28, 2018
    1 reply
  • Auto populate data between Excel sheets Solved/Closed

Have project management data that should be automated to populate from two Excel sheets to the desired Excel sheet. I was thinking that it could be A...

Excelerator663 | Latest reply: Excelerator663 Feb 28, 2018
    3 replies
  • Help creating a rubric Closed

Hello folks, I have used some VBA in excel before, but I am wondering how to go about programming a macro to be used in a rubric so that I can doub...

RJoz | Latest reply: RJoz Feb 27, 2018
    2 replies
  • Cannot change the date format in Excel 2007 Solved/Closed

Hello, I have tried everything mentioned in this forum and they still do not work. I have a sheet with the date appearing dd/mm/yyyy, I have ...

Shayon | Latest reply: Roja Feb 27, 2018
    25 replies
  • Cell background colour Closed

Hello, Is it possible for a cell to change colour as a warning that the date in the cell is nearing going out of date. System Configuration...

MikeRodgers | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 26, 2018
    2 replies
  • Building an order summary Closed

Hello, So I have an order form with a list of SKUs. If you enter a quantity next to any SKU the form then the price and totals show up. If you d...

Rasheed | Latest reply: Rasheed Feb 25, 2018
    0 replies
  • Macro to delete rows if cell contains string Closed

Hello, I need help creating an Excel macro. I have a large sheet that has cells with large amounts of text (error messages). I would like to delet...

jonny578 | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 24, 2018
    1 reply
  • Program Closed

Hello everyone, I need help, who has good skills in excel programming ? I need to create a useful program in excel for my course paper

N | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 24, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to Insert copied rows n times at fixed Interva Closed

hello I would appreciate your help if you can give me answer for my question that is How I can Insert Multiple Copied rows n times at fixed Interv...

gizework | Latest reply: gizework Feb 24, 2018
    0 replies
  • IF formula in Excel Closed

I have this in excel as a VBA , however it wont work unless the field is manually keyed , ideally I want a drop box with Yes , No , Unsure . can this ...

jonev | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 23, 2018
    1 reply
  • Autofill cells based on conditions & unique values Closed

I am trying to auto populate cells that meet the same criteria with a value input by a user using either macros or a formula. For example, in the data...

Sarain | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 23, 2018
    4 replies
  • How to transfer data worksheet to worksheet Closed

I have a schedule I designed for work and need to show the last 2 hour of one shift on a new work sheet for the next shift. The data will change weekl...

Jkolb | Latest reply: Jkolb Feb 22, 2018
    0 replies
  • Excel Help - IF Function maybe? Closed

Hi All, I'm hoping someone can help. I am trying to work out how to calculate the following by the information populated in my cells. For example...

kerrie | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 22, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to Number Counting Closed

How to cell number count?

mdrahim | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 22, 2018
    1 reply
  • Convert number to words in excel Closed

Hello, how to convert numbers to words in excel like 113 as one one three.

arunraaj | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 22, 2018
    3 replies
  • Excel lookup 2 cells to match in 2 rows. Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using Excel to makes archives of PC issues we have in our compagny I have Info that i have to write in two cells that are standard...

tyraxor | Latest reply: mm Feb 22, 2018
    11 replies
  • Row conditional formating in Excel Solved/Closed

Hi All, I'm trying to play around with the conditional formatting in excel to highlight a row in excel if a cell in that row contains certain text....

christossol | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 22, 2018
    3 replies
  • VBA question Closed

Hi Trowa (experienced VBA help community), Sorry if my earlier posted question was not clear. Here is the situation: Sheet" Initial": A (Fir...

Yuenja | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 21, 2018
    1 reply
  • Pick up dates from column f which are greater than Closed

Hello, I need help with a vba code logical statement I have a worksheet1 where c19 is start date and d19 is end date. There is another sheet who...

Ashar29 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 20, 2018
    1 reply
  • Corrupted Excel file Closed

All of my excel documents are stored on working pc. Something happened with one of it, I don't know the reason, but some days ago I opened it as usual...

WanjaHaerig | Latest reply: Herald76 Feb 20, 2018
    3 replies
  • I wan't to make macro in Excel when i change value Closed

Hello, I wan't to make macro in excel that when i change the value of one cell on sheet1 macro changes the background color of the same value on she...

Stefan1994a | Latest reply: Stefan1994a Feb 18, 2018
    0 replies
  • Create a loop in VBA Closed

I am trying to create a function however unable to progress as i'm stuck with the iteration part. Below are my codes. How do i go about creating the l...

abilisus | Latest reply: abilisus Feb 18, 2018
    0 replies
  • Subtracting amounts from a fixed amount Closed

Hello, I need a equation for subtracting amounts that i entered from a fixed amount. Here is my screen shots. I enter 10000 in row 1 column A ...

vssyam | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 17, 2018
    5 replies
  • Autopopulating new sheet based on an ans in 1 cell Closed

Hi, Hoping you can help. I need a solution whereby if I select a certain value from a drop down list it will autopopulate that row of data in a sep...

NigelPearson | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 16, 2018
    1 reply
  • Option of selecting certain columns Closed

Hello, I want to select certain columns from one file and copying it to another destination file where selections can be done by giving command o...

SaurabhVer,a | Latest reply: SaurabhVer,a Feb 16, 2018
    0 replies
  • How to automatically input a word into one cell Closed

Hello, I’m having a hard time trying to figure out how to automatically input a certain word into one cell if a different cell is less than anothe...

Mike8989 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 15, 2018
    1 reply
  • Copy and paste data upon click Closed

I have a set of data on A2 to A10. When I hit cell A2 which contain the word "January", the data will be copied into B2. If I hit cell A3 which co...

bharathjb29 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 15, 2018
    5 replies
  • Resizing of Column & Rows in Macro Closed

Respected CCM team members, Greetings!! I am trying to insert images from a folder into excel by matching file names specified in a column, ever...

umesh_jalan | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 15, 2018
    1 reply
  • Highlight Help Solved/Closed

Hello, I am needing help with being able to highlight a cell based on another cell's value. Example: I am dealing with cells J2 and J3. I am needi...

DarickParson | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 14, 2018
    3 replies
  • Excel formula Closed

Hello, i need formula for below condition if b1 have any value consider that or consider g1

SAIF | Latest reply: SAIF Feb 13, 2018
    0 replies
  • Macro to compare the 3 columns "SEC Code Closed

Hi All, I would really appreciate your help in providing me with a macro to save me some time on the following. 1- Everyday i receive 2 reports ...

Kaef | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 13, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to save a copy of an excel sheet using macros? Closed

Hello, excel guru's, I am struggling with a problem which should be easy (i think), but with my lack of knowledge of VBA i am stuck. I have an...

guido09 | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 13, 2018
    3 replies
  • Counting sites visits within a year Solved/Closed

Hi All, I have a small database that is regularly updated keeping track of site visits and I want to be able to create a table of number of visits ...

christossol | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 13, 2018
    5 replies