Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3501 - 3550 of about 9,830
  • looking up and adding the values fixing different criteria Closed

Hello, "A column" the name of items such as Tiles, Pipes, Tables etc (many times repeated) "B Column" the size of each item such as 10mm, 20mm, 50m...

Mizan | Latest reply: M.Hanzla Aug 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Comparing two columns with string Closed

I have two columns :A (shorter list) and B (longer list). Is there a way to find all instances of B which may have any string from A? For e.g. COLU...

apbbsr | Latest reply: M.Hanzla Aug 2, 2015
    7 replies
  • school Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.125 if u enter new admit for a student i want a userform then click the insert buttion ...

mastan | Latest reply: mastan Aug 1, 2015
    0 replies
  • Transfer from one worksheet to another with a codition Closed

Hello, all i have question I'm trying to populate a work book in order to organized my warehouse. on the first sheet i have 6 columns with the follo...

stamcos | Latest reply: vcoolio Aug 1, 2015
    1 reply
  • change vba code for unlimited next loop Closed

Hi, i have vba code that calculate 3 sheet data and paste in dashboard sheet with different row, now what i need to update next loop for calculation ...

FaizanRoshan88 | Latest reply: FaizanRoshan88 Aug 1, 2015
    0 replies
  • Need to add next loop in code Closed

Thanks for this. i have little bit issue if you solve this Here is code, as you see i repeat code for next row and sheet calculation. i just want to...

FaizanRoshan88 | Latest reply: FaizanRoshan88 Jul 31, 2015
    6 replies
  • Can I use a macro to copy information from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, I have an excel workbook that has a Master Job spreadsheet, Current Job spreadsheet and sheets A-Z that I use to track jobs by job number a...

WWPerry | Latest reply: WWPerry Jul 31, 2015
    0 replies
  • Inserting Number of Rows based on Cell Value Closed

Hello, I have two sheets that I am working with. Sheet two only has one column of information, each row containing a different numerical value. Wh...

infinitefini... | Latest reply: infinitefinite84 Jul 31, 2015
    0 replies
  • disable a cell based on another cell value Closed

Hello, I'm very new to VB. I have a worksheet with muliple values that get manually input. But with Column D and E they can only enter one or the ot...

Coco | Latest reply: Coco Jul 31, 2015
    0 replies
  • Need VBA code to create loops Please Solved/Closed

I have done loops before but it has been a long time. I need to loop through rows of data and the rows of data changes. The value in column "N" is t...

Jan | Latest reply: FaizanRoshan88 Jul 31, 2015
    6 replies
  • short macro code and will be continue next row and sheet Closed

Hi Everyone, i have macro code that calculate excel sheets and paste answer in dashboard row, each new excel sheet data paste in new row after calcula...

FaizanRoshan88 | Latest reply: FaizanRoshan88 Jul 31, 2015
    0 replies
  • Need help copying to another tab . . Closed

Hello, I need to copy a row (multiple rows) if a cell in that row contains certain text. For example if C12 contains the word "expense" I need the...

blenderman | Latest reply: vcoolio Jul 31, 2015
    1 reply
  • Common Part Numbers on BOM Closed

I have many many worksheets within an Excel file. Each one contains a list of components used to make a final product (assembly). This is called a BOM...

mikep2015 | Latest reply: iotcom Jul 30, 2015
    2 replies
  • Need to compare first 3 letters to all cells in the same column Closed

Help! I am trying to see if there are similar email addresses in column 1 rows, and I need to compare it to column two rows to see if the first 3 val...

smikey | Latest reply: smikey Jul 30, 2015
    0 replies
  • vba Solved/Closed

I want to append the month name at the end of the tab names in my workbook I have 86 tabs which are named by employee name and every month I want to ...

looneybin | Latest reply: looneybin Jul 30, 2015
    2 replies
  • Macros or Formula? Closed

I have a report to run for work each week. Simply said, I obtain the raw data and need to sort and filter it based on a certain criteria. Then I need ...

ORLATSTM | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 30, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel macro to create multiple files from one file Closed

I have one excel raw data file. in that i have lots of country name from which i have to select data by country in new excel file means i have to cre...

dips_arnav | Latest reply: dips_arnav Jul 30, 2015
    0 replies
  • Auto populate child sheet rows from Master Sheet Column ref Closed

Software Version: Microsoft Office Excel 2010 I have a Master sheet with all entered data for a Charitable Institution Exhibition. There are child s...

Desperate54 | Latest reply: Desperate54 Jul 29, 2015
    0 replies
  • Formatting cells Solved/Closed

I'm stuck.... I am creating an invoice of sorts for a company who deals in different currencies. Q1. I have created a drop down list of all products ...

Stace123 | Latest reply: Stace123 Jul 28, 2015
    2 replies
  • Cutting last 10 charecters of a cell and pasting to next cell Solved/Closed

Hi Guys - Im back again with another excel macro problem. I can find all sorts of advice when I google this, but none of it quite matches my needs so ...

BrianGreen | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 28, 2015
    4 replies
  • Conditional formatting where 2 statements are met Closed

Hello, I'm trying to use conditional formatting in excel 2010 where if the data in column D is 'In Progress' and the data in column N is a % betwee...

mp673uk | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • Filtering Error in Excel Online Pivot Tables Closed

Hello, In an Excel Workbook created with an online Excel Survey, I've suddenly begun getting the following error message, even when I have one or ...

BopPunkGreg | Latest reply: BopPunkGreg Jul 28, 2015
    0 replies
  • Prepare summary sheet order by items from variuos sheets in work Closed

Hello, I need to prepare a consolidated summary sheet .(Basically Timesheet) The description of the summary sheet as below. 1. A master wor...

Laxmi | Latest reply: laxmi Jul 28, 2015
    7 replies
  • Need corresponding hourly values (24per day) daily from multiple Closed

I need a formula which will select data automatically from raw data sheet considering to near by (Corresponding) every hour duration. There should be ...

arunjyoti.ec | Latest reply: arunjyoti.ec Jul 27, 2015
    0 replies
  • Search using formula Closed

I have around 10 sheets in excel say sheet name as 1 , 2 , 3 ..... I wanted to search a word in specific sheet and get the Number from the next cel...

MahenderLalwani | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 27, 2015
    1 reply
  • spell currency Closed

hi i am using spell-currency function because i use to change ,Add, etc the numeric data it helps me in my work.but i need the same in my language ...

fadoshab | Latest reply: fadoshab Jul 27, 2015
    0 replies
  • VBA Copy and paste range to next empty cell(s) to right Closed

Hello! I'm fairly new to VBA, and I'm new here, so please bear with me as I try to explain what I need. I have a set of data that will be updated on...

micksv | Latest reply: micksv Jul 26, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional text based on text in another cell Closed

Hi, I'm trying to format a cell (D2) on Excel 2007 so that when the cell next to it (E2) contains "LFC-0.3", it will say "Downregulated", but if the ...

Benjaim | Latest reply: M.Hanzla Jul 26, 2015
    2 replies
  • date Closed

what is the formula to convert numeric date into words in excel

Asfand1234 | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel formula needed to count a list of names Solved/Closed

Hi This is probably an easy one for the pro's, basically I have a list of names that will change as reports are generated. The report will inclu...

lut1n | Latest reply: LINA Jul 25, 2015
    8 replies
  • Automatically Copy New Survey Data to Another Sheet Closed

Greetings, I'm trying to copy certain cells of data received via an Excel Survey to another sheet. Trouble is, when new data is received, the row num...

BopPunkGreg | Latest reply: vcoolio Jul 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting: Find text and highlight from other cell Solved/Closed

I have a table with names and number values alternating in a table. I add all the numerical values and highlight based on the total value for each nam...

drumroll13 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 23, 2015
    7 replies
  • Create new excel file and name sheets in it from existing list Closed

Hello, I' m new here and my question is about creating new excel file and sheets in it from existing list in other excel sheet. Macro has to create ...

jevta | Latest reply: jevta Jul 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • Selecting Specific range of data using Macro Closed

Hello, I have made 20 sheets for a single Excel File. I need to select only specific data and display(for ex; I have two Macro buttons called 'DEBUT'...

mike9584789 | Latest reply: mike9584789 Jul 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • Finding a particular row title and editing the value in next col Closed

Hello All, I have excel data sheet in following format Row Heading Row Value name XYZ address ab id 11 Now I need to write a macro which can ...

pranoopz | Latest reply: pranoopz Jul 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to find a row heading and replace the data in the next col Closed

I have excel data sheet in following format Row Heading Row Value name XYZ address ab id 11 Now I need to ...

pranoopz | Latest reply: pranoopz Jul 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • EXCEL/VBA copy multiple cell from other workbook into 1 workbook Closed

Hello, I would like to copy couple of cell from multiple workbook into 1 workbook using Marco/VB. Example: Source C:\temp\A.xls. Cell needed ...

hlfoong | Latest reply: hlfoong Jul 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • macros to add numbers Closed

Hello, I need to create a button and on every click of that button it should add 1 to it. For Eg first click it should take data as 1 and second ...

Koushik | Latest reply: vcoolio Jul 22, 2015
    1 reply
  • change date format Closed

Hello, I Want to change date format dd.mm.yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy in MS Excel 2010 Please solve my problem urgently Configuration: Windows 7 / Chr...

Mani | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 21, 2015
    8 replies
  • Macro to cut & paste a row on same excel sheet Closed

Hi, I have a list of values. You can consider them as text. These values are listed in a different sheet (in one column) on same particular Excel fil...

Thakshila | Latest reply: Thakshila Jul 21, 2015
    0 replies
  • Comparing values from different sheets Closed

Hello, I want to Compare Values from 2 different sheets and if duplicate. I am thinking of values on Column A & B of sheet1 to columns D & E of sh...

D.P. | Latest reply: D.P. Jul 21, 2015
    0 replies
  • Need a macro to searched data in another Excel Closed

Hello, I have a requirement , where in in one excel sheet i have data with 5 columns (A, B , C , D , E) now i want to search the excel on data wit...

Nishi | Latest reply: M.Hanzla Jul 21, 2015
    4 replies
  • Date format Closed

Hello, In my system date is in dd/mm/yyyy but I required in this format dd-mm-yyyy how it will possible pl let me know Configuration: Win...

veeru | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • automate vlookup Closed

two sheets.in one excel sheet columns are name, isbn, qauntity and many so.... in another excel sheet columns are only three columns are sku, isbn, q...

gajrajbhardw... | Latest reply: gajrajbhardwaj1990 Jul 20, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel info Closed

Hello, I am trying to enter data in one sheet and the total should be recorded in the other sheet. I want the total to be recorded in next cell a...

Jiniz | Latest reply: Jiniz Jul 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • Date Interval within a specific span Closed

Hello, I need some help with calculating the time difference between two time stamps within a specific span (like 12.30 PM to 22.30 PM). For Eg ...

L | Latest reply: L Jul 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • Apply Autohide Rows VBA code to entire workbook in Excel 2013 Closed

Hello, I want to apply this code to all worksheets: Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() Dim LastRow As Long, c As Range Application.EnableEvents...

Asif | Latest reply: Asif Jul 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Autorun different macros dependent on dropdown and cell value Closed

Hello, I have 4 macros activated by 4 buttons these are macros stage2, stage3, stage4 and stage5. If I enter values into fields D7, D8 and D9 then...

Markdiv | Latest reply: Markdiv Jul 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro needed to find A and look at B Closed

Hi this is my first ever post! I am setting up a userform in VBA that allows data capture. This form currently copies the information entered to ...

paulexcel | Latest reply: paulexcel Jul 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Condition formatting on changing cell color based on another cel Closed

hi, wanted to check if it's possible to do condition formatting on cell color based on another cell's text. For example I have cell A1 with Text Pa...

Saitoh7 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jul 17, 2015
    1 reply