Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1851 - 1900 of about 9,840
  • Generating and logging jobsheets Closed

Hi, Is there a way of worksheets being generated by end users (for example, workers filling in a worksheet which generates the worksheet number seq...

rossanderson01 | Latest reply: rossanderson01 Nov 11, 2016
    2 replies
  • ranking Closed

Hello, Suppose 5 students mark distribition is given bellow CODE STUDENT NAME SUBJECT: ENG 1 BAN 2 G.MATH ENG 2 TOTAL ...

Babul | Latest reply: Babul Nov 10, 2016
    0 replies
  • Cell borders will not print, colour fill does not work. Closed

Hello, I wonder if anyone out there can help, since upgrading (?) to Windows 10, cell borders do not print and the cell colour fill does not work. I a...

Rothera | Latest reply: Rothera Nov 10, 2016
    0 replies
  • Auto Generate workwheet from a list and from a template workshee Solved/Closed

Hello All, At the moment, I found out how to auto generate worksheet from a list. However, the generated ones are blank worksheets. May I ask ho...

vera_712 | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 10, 2016
    6 replies
  • No cell borders or text colour in Excel Closed

Since upgrading (?) to Windows 10, cell borders do not print. I also cannot change the text colour. Spreadsheets built before the update also have ...

Rothera | Latest reply: Rothera Nov 10, 2016
    0 replies
  • Excel - A macro to rename existing worksheets based on a list Solved/Closed

I have a P.O. spreadsheet with a summary page. Every year we need to create a new file but I would like to create a template that would just renumber ...

GingerT | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 10, 2016
    4 replies
  • Inserting a picture with Path name in a Variable Closed

Hello Guys, I am getting an "Error 1004: unable to get insert property of Picture class" with the following code. Looking forward for your guidan...

adikademani | Latest reply: ac3mark Nov 9, 2016
    1 reply
  • Inserting image in a particular cell in VBA Solved/Closed

Hello All, I wanna insert an image into the Activecell but the image is getting inserted into the same default area. Kindly help me regarding this...

adikademani | Latest reply: AdiK Nov 9, 2016
    6 replies
  • macro doubts Closed

Hello, How to create new excel worksheet in a same workbook and names of sheets should be same like form1,form2,form3....... Configuration: W...

manoj | Latest reply: manoj Nov 8, 2016
    0 replies
  • merge cell Closed

Hello, What if the compared cell is a merged cell. Example, comparing the values in column C with the merged cell values in Column A, expectin...

iqbal | Latest reply: iqbal Nov 8, 2016
    2 replies
  • Exel formulas Closed

Hello, To find position class of the student in Mark card

abdul | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 8, 2016
    1 reply
  • A Macro to Create New Workbook and Paste Values Only Closed

Hello, I have a workbook with three tabs. I would like to create a macro for a command button that will create a duplicate workbook named "Current...

Riki | Latest reply: Riki Nov 8, 2016
    0 replies
  • Autoploting (Master to other sheets) Closed

Hello, I have a master file for all the transactions in one financial year. This file currently has 4 sheets: EGC,SSM,RSL,MF. The first three are...

ahriaz | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 8, 2016
    3 replies
  • Macro - new sheet per name list and add template in each sheet Closed

Hi all, I'm a new comer here, but looking forwards to learning and helping others!. I am trying to create a macro that will: 1. create a new s...

rfranciii | Latest reply: Richie Nov 8, 2016
    2 replies
  • IF statements with dates and criteria Solved/Closed

Hello, I needs assistance with "If "statements and criteria within the statement . Column A has a set of start dates Column B has a set of En...

jimbabama | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Nov 8, 2016
    3 replies
  • Picture issues Closed

Hello, I am trying to add a picture to an inventory list. It is made to just write the item code and the details would be generated into other field...

Sh3nr3y | Latest reply: Sh3nr3y Nov 7, 2016
    0 replies
  • merge column Closed

Hello, Hello, Example, comparing the values in column C with the merged cell values in Column A, expecting the result of the values from col...

iqbal | Latest reply: iqbal Nov 7, 2016
    0 replies
  • Date, time (if the box says YES) next to someone's name Closed

Hello, Is there a way for me to have the Date, time (if the box says YES) next to someone's name? http://imgur.com/a/SYpcV For example if s...

TK | Latest reply: TK Nov 7, 2016
    0 replies
  • Help with Excel Formula Closed

Hello, I am a beginner at Excel. Trying to figure out formula for: IF DATE in column A is greater than DATE in column B, highlight. Configur...

Annie | Latest reply: ac3mark Nov 7, 2016
    1 reply
  • if a cell has specific data, copy entire row to new worksheet Closed

Hello everyone :) This is my first post and I'm really needing some assistance if at all possible! I am a school teacher, trying to create a spreads...

Kmacteacher | Latest reply: ac3mark Nov 7, 2016
    1 reply
  • Date format Closed

How do you set the Excel date format to display "Wed 09 Nov" and not "Wednesday, 9 November 2016" I have tried several combinations to no avail. OS ...

Stag005 | Latest reply: Stag005 Nov 7, 2016
    0 replies
  • copy information from the one excel spreadsheet to the other Closed

I have two excel spread sheets. Basically I need to copy information from the one excel spreadsheet to the other. Here is the tricky part. the sheet I...

Robertbest22 | Latest reply: Robertbest22 Nov 7, 2016
    0 replies
  • Difficult Lookup formula Closed

Hello, I have a difficult question that may not have an answer. At least, I haven't found a formula that works. A ...

Joe | Latest reply: yg_be Nov 6, 2016
    1 reply
  • duplicate values in multiple columns Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm looking for a formula for a case mentioned below: Consider we have values in three columns I need to find a formula which compar...

M3TM3T | Latest reply: M3TM3T Nov 5, 2016
    2 replies
  • Copy data of one sheet to other sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I want a VBA code or excel formula that automatic copy of data from one sheet to another sheets(either sheet 2 or sheet 3...etc)..suppose In ...

ganesh | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 5, 2016
    25 replies
  • excel 2003 auto data copy criteria wise sheet to sheet vba code Closed

Dear Concern, I have one excel data file like below But I want to make a automatic data copying system on data sheet to another sheet using mac...

Hadi0171 | Latest reply: Hadi0171 Nov 5, 2016
    0 replies
  • How to activate the Button as Activecell Closed

Hello Guys, I would like to know if there is any way to make the cell in which the button is inserted as the ActiveCell when i click the button? ...

adikademani | Latest reply: ac3mark Nov 4, 2016
    1 reply
  • Report sheet Closed

Pls assist me on how to gives a class position of students after tabulation of the finals scores based on highest to Lowest

bhappah | Latest reply: ac3mark Nov 4, 2016
    1 reply
  • Respective names required Closed

Hello CCM, Please give me solutions to solve my problem.. 1) I have created 2 worksheets, one sheet having two columns like below Code ...

raja | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Nov 4, 2016
    10 replies
  • Want to implement a Macro to Find and Copy to another sheet Closed

Hello, I have tried to implement a Macro on Excel for my data, I have a search box made for my data on cell D1 I want to make a macro in which...

Tim | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 4, 2016
    1 reply
  • Compare 2 MS Excel sheets and copy data to a new one Closed

Hi all, I would like to know what to do for the situation below - I have 2 sheets named as "Current" & "New" and they both have the same columns a...

truongtran | Latest reply: truongtran Nov 3, 2016
    0 replies
  • Copying & pasting data in next available row in same worksheet. Solved/Closed

Hello, I would really like assistance to write a vba code for a macro (using a drop down list) that copies data from A4:E4 and pastes it down in t...

MattW | Latest reply: vcoolio Nov 3, 2016
    15 replies
  • Value from matrix table Solved/Closed

Trying to get rate in G14 that comes from the matrix E14 is a list of A3:A10 F14 is a list of B2:J2

Vinn1e | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Nov 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • Trasfering data with vba Closed

Hello, I have sheet1 of data with 2 columns with 26 row And i want to copy this data to sheet2 but when i copy this data it overwrite the old one ...

Moe | Latest reply: rogerm34 Nov 2, 2016
    3 replies
  • Inserting Picture with Variable Closed

Hello Guys, I am trying to insert an image into a particular cell by calling the value stored in the variable via an InputBox. The following code...

adikademani | Latest reply: adikademani Nov 2, 2016
    0 replies
  • how to auto insert photo in excel with matching cell and pic fil Closed

Hello, I have a list of photos names that I would like to auto insert the photos into the cell according to the name. For example: in cell B1 is pi...

wilmoe | Latest reply: wilmoe Nov 2, 2016
    0 replies
  • Macro question: copying different value x number of times Closed

Hello, I am trying to paste a different value [which I copy from cells(1,i)] every 9 rows down column A. For example, will copy value B1 and paste...

Ielg89 | Latest reply: Ielg89 Nov 1, 2016
    0 replies
  • looking up same value and returning location Closed

can i look up the same value in 2 separate spreadsheet and return the location? Spreadsheet 1 A- item number B item description Spreadsheet 2 ...

SIRINIL | Latest reply: SIRINIL Nov 1, 2016
    0 replies
  • Copy and paste a value x times dependent on value of cell Closed

Hi, I am looking to make a macro which will copy and paste a value into a column x times depending on the value of x... After it has copied this, I...

JSes1402 | Latest reply: JSes1402 Nov 1, 2016
    0 replies
  • VBA: Lookup A Value and Deduct A Value Closed

Hello! I hope you guys are well! I oh so desperately need your help. Here's what's going on...I'm gonna try to explain this as clearly as I can....

JC | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 1, 2016
    1 reply
  • Auto create sheets and dates for days and months. Closed

Hello, Greetings. I am seeking for a help. I'm a noob to Microsoft Office apps. I need to do something using excel. The issue is how can I auto...

Marcus | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 1, 2016
    1 reply
  • how to manage drop list Closed

Hello, if i have two dependent drop list one in E15 include 3 item ( only fresh ; only exhaust and both ) other in f 15 when selec...

a_elgazar | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 1, 2016
    1 reply
  • two tables values with diffrent order and number of values Solved/Closed

Hello, I have 2 tables of products (diffrent number of products). 1st table contains: all products (name, SKU): NAME | SKU asd.........21398763 ...

Edendolevberti | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Nov 1, 2016
    3 replies
  • Compare 2 excel sheet Closed

Hello, I have these situation. I have 2 sheet of excel. one is master copy or original 1. second are excel sheet export from application. I need to ...

aqeelah | Latest reply: aqeelah Nov 1, 2016
    0 replies
  • excel urgent Closed

Hello, hello im tamil,, i have more then 1000 line no in row,,, the line is nothing but file no,, and i have 1st submission , second submission, a...

tamil | Latest reply: tamil Nov 1, 2016
    0 replies
  • set range for macro running Closed

if i have macro locked cells with change value of other cell , but this macro work from A1 i ask if i can modified code to let macro begi...

a_elgazar | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 31, 2016
    3 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

On my spreadsheet I have the following formulas on a date; Ex.J6+30=K6(Due Date), then Today()-K6=L6 (Days to implemetation). Now, when I have no dat...

Snowhite66 | Latest reply: Snowhite66 Oct 31, 2016
    3 replies
  • Macro that selects the cell next to clicked button Closed

Hello, I need to run a macro on the cell directly to the right of the button I clicked to run it I will be running that macro on around 100 butto...

JB | Latest reply: JB Oct 31, 2016
    0 replies
  • Automatically transfer data to another tab via drop down Closed

Hello, I do not know much about excel I'm afraid and have been given a task at work but unfortunately am struggling big time - tried to google it ...

matilda | Latest reply: vcoolio Oct 30, 2016
    1 reply
  • clear content without clear formula Closed

Hello, i have cells contain formula say ( $e$10 = $e$8+$e$7) i need to clear e10 if e7 = 10 but formula still found when auto fil...

a_elgazar | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 30, 2016
    1 reply