The discussions

Create worksheets with names from a list

Solved

Hello, I would be most grateful if you would kindly help me out. I have a long list of projects and need to create an individual worksheet for ea...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Finding terms in one word sheet & display on another word sheet

I have two work sheets: Projects sheet that lists clients and the services we provided: A B C D ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Calculate percentage in excel

Hello, My question is how to calculate 495000 kg main item scrap only 8 kg how to calculate in % figure

rizvisa1

R, moving every other value in a column to a second column

Hello, I have been tasked with manipulating the data ina a vector of 900 values in a form of a column. Every two values signifies a lenght and weig...

rizvisa1

Integers in multiple rows to single row

Hello all, My data set is like as follows: (All integers) ROW 1: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13...to 26 (26 cells) ROW 2: 27 28 29 30...52 (26...

rizvisa1

Copy a set of cells and paste it 430 times

Hello, In excel i need to copy set of cells and paste down 430 times. Any suggestions. Regards, Arunmaran

rizvisa1

Keep track of hours

Hello, I have a list of people and how many hours they have missed from work. Is there a way to sync this every day with the new data which might ha...

rizvisa1

Get mirrored column "structure" in 2 sheets

So this turned out to be a complete mind-breaker for me. Thanks to the help I previously received on this forum I can already manage (and enjoy!) q...

rizvisa1

Help please if & vlookup returns

Hi, I'm trying to use the following formula which works however I can have more than one number which is the same e.g( B2 can be in the TOPWE tabl...

rizvisa1

Transfer, populate and calculate data between excel sheets.

Hello, I want to be able to input data daily onto the first sheet of my excel file for six different things. I then want to have a separate sh...

rizvisa1

Incrementing the column at regular intervals

Hello, I need to increase the cell range at regular intervals using macros. My code is: Do While Cells(2, m).Value "" Range("cells(2,...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2015 by
TrowaD

Hide zero rows or zero columns in a worksheet

Hello, I would like to know if there is VB code out there that solves for Hiding rows and Columns that show either zeros across the rows or the ...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2015 by
TrowaD

Excel - merge several worksheets into a single one(thanks)

Hello, I use Excel to store information about several users and their cars information and have a different worksheet for each month. How to merge...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
Linds

How to filter out data to separate sheet?

Hello Guys, Can someone pls help me out with this problem I am having. I have 5 drivers on payroll for a car service company. I have all the a...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
Mazzaropi

File attachment

Solved

Hello, is it possible to attach an excel file in this forum, for a better understanding of a particular posed question? Configuration: Windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
Mazzaropi

Check info on two different cells...

Solved

Hello, Ladies, Gentlemen, I am working with the formula below, and it WORKS GREAT =IF(Z17="PAID","",IF(F17"CTF","",IF(TODAY()>B17+15,"PAY NOW","HOLD...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
Mazzaropi

Disable right click on sheet tabs in excel (mac) using vba code

Hello, I am looking for a VBA code to disable right click on worksheet tabs in MAC excel. Application.commandbars("Ply").enabled=false is not ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
Maya

How to restrict user from deleting a sheet?

Hello, I want to restrict the user from deleting a sheet using vba code. I dont want to protect the sheet. Is there any option to protect the s...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2015 by
Maya

Macro auto run on file creation.

Hello, I have an excel file created automatically every day, I want to be able to run a macro against the file when it's opened. I can automat...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2015 by
markcdl

Write data if a text is found in that colomn

I want to write some value if A text String in Cell A is present in another colom and if found then I want to write the value of that row in front of ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Compare data from one excel sheet to other

Hello, i should compare data from one excel sheet to other, please help me to solve the issue. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

rizvisa1

Random sorting without adds-in

Hello, Is there any way to random sort without using random sorter add-ins? I just want to random or shuffling the row just like the pic. ...

rizvisa1

Conditional formatted cell with specific colours should copy in

Hello, i got live data from web. i had given some condition to each row if the values are higher or lower when comparing with specific cell. i had...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

My enter keys and arrows stop working in excel. what can i do

Hello, My enter keys and arrows keys stop working in Excel, what can I do to fix this problem/ Thanks for any help. Configuration: Windows / Ch...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Auto transfer data as i marked

Solved

Hello, I have a spreedsheet where there are names, enrolment No., various subjects(1st Year, 2nd year & 3rd year) of at least 10000 students related...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Populating sheet based off date criteria in another

Hello, I have a database that I would like to auto populate all of the 2015 events into a 2015 sheet. I need the data in both sheets as the main i...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Pulling data from different workbooks and collating on another

Hello, I would like to be able to do the following; have a number of work books which are allocated to team members (x4) which they complete with ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Counting action under condition of theyr value, and month when..

Solved

Hello Guys, I came here for help again :) I need to solve one issue. I've created database, which contain column with Dates(column E),and column w...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2015 by
Mazzaropi

Editing a date+time field converts date to text

Hello, I have formatted a (Excel 2010 spreadsheet) column as "ddd\ dd-mmm-yy\ \ hh-mm\ \h\r\s" which shows the existing data as "Sun 04-Oct-15 ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2015 by
koorway

Comparing spreadsheets

I have been given a task in Excel and i am not good at it. I have two different spreadsheets with first and last names in them. I need to compare sp...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
Mazzaropi

@if formula

Solved

Hello, how do i formulate the following:- if cell B12 contains the word Meals, then I want to use the formula F12/2 else take 100% in F12 Conf...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
BrianGreen

I want to plus data from two excel sheeets to the third sheet

Hello, hi Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 38.0

xpcman

Cell formating

Hello, I have excel sheet that contains 1000 rows of customer and i need to change color in one cell based on anther cel in same row ,this i solv...

Mazzaropi

Conditional formating a column

Solved

Hello, I wish to conditionally format a column depending on another columns date value in excel 2010 Column A has a target date and Column B ha...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
Ian

Find words within cell & put value in adjacent

Column has Organisation Name Need to Search and Create a category to the next 5 columns A Organisation can have key word in more than 1 category...

Mazzaropi

Help request - for advanced filter macro vba

Hello, I would like to have data from my master sheet to another one based on multiple criteria filter. My master sheet can be manually filled and ...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
evergreenX

Copy cells based on conditions

Solved

Hello, I want to make several versions of a questionnaire specific for each out of 11 types of a product. Therefore I made a button for each of th...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
pefler

Vba macro to color a range of cells based on value of other cell

Hello, I' am using a shared file and hence could not use conditional formatting. I want range C2:F2 should turn Blue is the value in cell G2 is...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Automate some of my daily activity in excel using excel macros

Hello, I am a Hyperion technology Person. Looking for Vbscript code/Excel Macro code to automate my daily job. Before Looking for help on this, I wo...

ac3mark

Copying data from workbook to workbook using button

Solved

Hello guys nad ladies, I have a problem, i hope you can help me. I have an excel worksheet (2 columns, 7 rows) It's kind of daily statistics (email...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Change color to different cells based on another cells text.

Solved

Hi, need some help, cannot figure this one out. I had attempted to use conditional formatting; however, it is not completely accomplishing what I hav...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
Riggs2015

Auto notify or mail when excel sheet updated. [solved/closed]

Hello, I have used following VBA, but still I am not getting the solution. Please help I am unable to change the following field. answer = M...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Unable to get email notifciation

Hello, I have placed below noted in my excel. but I am unable to get the email to my ID. Please help me Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVa...

rizvisa1

Excel workbook

Hello, I have a workbook with over 100 sheets. One of the sheets has a title of labels, I am trying to set it up ina way that if i type in sheet 10,...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Copy cell, unless another call says specific text

Hello, In my spreadsheet, currently C1 copies the number in A1. (=A1) I need this command to be overridden if B1 contains the text VISUAL Tha...

rizvisa1

Compare two worksheets and remove duplicated data from one

Solved

Hello everyone, I am struggling to find a solution and would value input from fellow users. The Problem: I have two separate worksheets "Customer...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
fillup56

Search for matches from columns on separate sheets.

Solved

Hello, I've got a problem that is stumping me, and I hope you all can help. I have two sheets in my workbook and I would like to have a formula, ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
Tim

Adding days to an auto populated date in excel

Hello, I want to add 3 business days to a auto populated date in another field. So for example. B1 will have the auto date (Based on a system ent...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
ysantana

Macro help required

Hi, If anyone can help me to create the excel macro on- I have 12 rows data in excel with cell position A to BT. My requirement is- I want to copy ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

Help please, vba userform, msgbox!

Hello. I have a userform that I use to introduce some data on excel. Most of the data must be filled (that are textbox that the verifications d...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1
Results 2151 - 2200 out of a total of 7,061