The discussions

Office for mac sort columns into new workbook

Hello, I am new to VB and need some help. I have sorted a spreadsheet by user ID in column"D" and now I need to move the data in columns E and F in...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel - conditional formating

Hello, I want to highlight a row with a certain colour. I have 4 rows. The first one is physical stock the second one is qty outstanding , third i...

rizvisa1

Function data from web in ms excel

Hello, I would like to import data from one webpage to Excel using function Data - From Web. The problem is that this web page has at the end .jsp (...

rizvisa1

Copy specific data to a new sheet and save it

Hello, I am looking for a macro that will copy data based on a specific cell(group name) and paste it to a new workbook. I am also looking for th...

rizvisa1

Macro/udf to auto transpose cells

Hello and greetings! I am stuck in a list of my team members more than 2000 where details for every individual is not recorded based on fields/column...

rizvisa1

Columns matching...

Hi, I have a workbook in which there are 3 sets of 3 columns names (Narration, Debit, Credit) (Doc. No., Debit, Credit) (Diff, Debit, Cre...

rizvisa1

Macro for counting duplicates in raw

Solved

Hello, I apologize in advance if even my search efforts have not found an answer to my question, believe me I've tried. Ok, I need ...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
rizvisa1

Working with time in a rota spreed sheet

Hello, I have a spreadsheet of a work rota, i have start and end time in seperate columns , i need to work out how many hours each persons shift...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
rizvisa1

Match data from excell

Solved

Hello, I have information in different spreadshits which I would like to match by the name and year of a company. How can I do that? Example: ...

rizvisa1

Copy data from 1 excel sheet to another by cl

Hello, i am trying to copy data from 1 excel sheet to another by clicking on button. my code is: Sub Button4_Click() Worksheets("ManHour").Ran...

rizvisa1

Locating excel files and copying using macro

Hello, I want to copy certain data on rows and columns of different excel file from one tab with the date as the identifier and put it in a new...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel/vba2010-select cells between 2 keywords

Solved

Hi guys, Here's a tricky one. I'm trying to write a macro that starts from the active cell - goes up the column selecting say 20 cells and searches...

27 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
rizvisa1

Matching columns from different worksheet

Hello, I am trying to match project codes in different work sheets and display the date. Column E5 worksheet Contract award to match worksheet ...

rizvisa1

Cells ending in '0'

Hello, Is it possible to use conditional formatting to highlight the cells in a column of sequencial numbers ending in '0'? ie 10, 20, 30 etc to ...

rizvisa1

Excel 2010 lookup options

Closed

Hello, I'm trying to compare a field with TODAY() against a range a fields that are sequential dates, and when it matches, I need to return the values...

pcsces

Help with excel

Solved

Hello, does anyone kno of a formula that will automatically input the next month. for example if I am starting with 10/28/2011 what is the formu...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
kittycat

Multiple rows and columns in a single row

Hello, I have some data in excel sheet. Here is the example. AAA 10 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ...

10 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
klempit

Copy rows by column match condition

Hello, I want to copy the rows from one sheet to other sheet based on column name matching. E.g, ================================== EN...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
IMnotGoodATvba

Macro/vba needed to find, match, copy/paste

Closed

Hello, Ok so i've searched and searched and still haven't found code to do exactly what I need. The macro needs to be able to search hundrends of ...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
IMnotGoodATvba

Excel (mac) opens docs when started

Closed

Hello, Recently my Excel (Office 07 for Mac) program tries to open ALL the documents in a particular file whenever I start it up. It choses to open...

7 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2011 by
miz_mdk

I need this excel formula urgently

Hello, I have the values 2,3, 2, 4, 5, 7,5,1. I want a formula that will select the first five lowest values and add them thanks

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel vba

Hello, Please, I face difficulties to come into solution on one issue about how to use vba & one cell of a sheet1 to enter data into cells on ano...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel auto populate

Solved

Hello, I've created a drop down list as B, I and A. on one sheet I need it to calculate the count automatically. The next sheet has coulmns sa...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2011 by
Jebin

Excel macro

Hello, I'm trying to create a formula if I input an age range ex. 17-24 in one column then write a price, if another age range is entered ex. 25-2...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Help! cells to follow "scrolling."

Hello! This is the situation that I am facing. I have already freezed the required panes on a spreadsheet however I am trying to get a table to...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel charts / graphs

Solved

Hello, I need your help with regards to creating a chart on a different sheet in the same workbook. I've got employee names on top as a row , ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel 2007 conundrum

Hello, I need to sum rangeof prices in Q6:P143, based on a selection made from a range of calender months in I6:1143. The calender months that ne...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2011 by
Marius

Multiple rows in multiple columns

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with two columns and 100+ rows. Data in column A, the category repeats, Data in column B is unique to what is in col...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Make multiple columns into a single column

Hello, I have data in excel sheet with 3600 columns and each column has 6 rows.Suppose say Column 'A'...It has 6 rows.I want the Column 'B' dat...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Blank rows deletion

Hello, Dear friends, I really appreciate your support and help all the time. I have another problem and I need your help once again. I have ...

15 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2011 by
aquarelle

[ooo calc] spreadsheet: if / then ?

Closed

Hello I would like to make a comparison calculation and tried to use an IF(), but I keep getting an error. I use Open Office Calc, here, but that...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2011 by
abcdefg

Please help in excel data function making

Hello, Am Ravi Kiran, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India, I have a doubt in Ms EXCEL 2007, my doubt is that am having a client who is a small...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Searching in 2nd sheet for values in first

Hello, I am looking for a macro to search data in col A of first sheet in col A of 2nd sheet and whereever there is a match copy the data in ColB ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Macro to compare two sheet and return a value

Hello, Can you please help me with a macro. What I am trying to get is a macro that will compare two names in two sheets (Sheet1, col AD and Sheet...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2011 by
ddbois

Macros 2 columns info into 1 same wksht.

Hello, I have two columns of information. One column is labeled description and lists a (numerical and text) description of and item. EX: 1/2" ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Compare two cells and do another formula

Closed

Hello, I need some help on this, i have three cells containing either the letter H, B or U. Next to these i will have another three cells with one...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
bionik

Cells display a total or text

Solved

Hello, I have an excel workbook that has cells that display a currency amount U43, U45, U47, U49, U51 and Q53. For example U43 would have $200 in...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2011 by
Michael

Excel table, lookup, match, index, array ??

Hello, Can anyone help, please? I have a table with manager names running down column A, and dates running along row 1. Inside the table fo...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

[excel] formula for this problem

Hello, i'm so confused with excel formula. how to get data from other table and other sheet which comparing data in row and column.like shown in the...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Pop up msg in excel when condition is tru

Hello, I want to get a pop up message in excel when a condition is TRUE. I am bringing in live data and want to notified through pop up when the nu...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Need to match and fetch data to 1st sheet fro

Hello, I have two excel sheet having "Name" common in both sheet, 1st dosent have mobile number that I am trying to fetch from 1st sheet. the tota...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel:move a columm that contain <a to anothe

Closed

Hello, I really don't know this things in excel but this is an assignment that i have. I had an text file with a data and some items have an ex...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Excel transfer selected rows

Solved

Hello, I have in place a data validation,''list''. I want to be able to transfer selected rows with the different list names into separate worksh...

12 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
Julz

How to move data in excell?

Hello, I would like to separate data in one excell cell into two excell cells e.g. 241 GOLD CREEK RD, BROOKFIELD, QLD 4069 in one cell into 241 ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
aquarelle

Excel auto fill

Hello, I am pulling informaton from a row into a column. I was wondering if there is a way to auto fill formulas in the column with the row numb...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Data validation macro modification for excel

Hello, I am having an issue with manipulating a macro that will allow me to choose a secondary data validation set based on the condition of a pri...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

Copy cell into new sheet conditionaly

Hello, Looking to copy a row from one sheet to a new sheet if one cell equals 1 or more Let me know if I need to clarify Appreciate any help that so...

15 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

How to use macro in my case

Hello, Would appreciate if anyone could help me in detail how to use macros in the below case: I have Expected closure date Column A1, and escala...

25 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2011 by
Ann

Excel data validation

Solved

Hello, I have a master spreadsheet to collate data from spreadsheets filled in by my colleagues. Column b is 'Transaction Type' and I want to pro...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
Excel List

Good connection, browser won't display page

Hello, Running Windows 7 / Firefox 7.0.1 and suddenly internet stops working. First my router had some issue broadcasting the network - sorted...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User
Results 4501 - 4550 out of a total of 7,061