Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 4501 - 4550 of about 9,830
  • How to convert existing date to another date format Closed

Hello, I want to convert existing date like- 18.5.2014 to another date format like- 18 May, 2014. Existing Scenario is- 18.05.2014 19.05.2...

Biswajit | Latest reply: Biswajit Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • change the date format Closed

Hello, i wanna change the date format where the date is 10/5/2014 bur when i tried to filter month wise excel is taking it as 5th Oct'14 Config...

rajeev | Latest reply: rajeev Nov 5, 2014
    0 replies
  • a table that filter makes problems Closed

Hi everyone, i dont know why but every time i filter something the whole screen goes blank. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

ibraun | Latest reply: Ambucias Nov 4, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to transfer current data from one sheet to another sheet Closed

I have two sheets. The first sheet contains several columns for various vehicles wherein the first column is intended for the dates. Everyday I have t...

Sanjoangel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 4, 2014
    2 replies
  • How to transfer current data from one sheet to another sheet Closed

Please refer to the figure below: My problem is that I want to see in Sheet 2 under column C the updated Odometer reading that I entered in S...

Sanjoangel | Latest reply: TrowaD Nov 4, 2014
    1 reply
  • Highlight only if drop down menu changes? Excel 2010 Closed

Hello, I am trying to format my sheet so that it will highlight the cell only if my drop down menu changes from one value to another. I know how t...

NahteViro | Latest reply: NahteViro Nov 4, 2014
    0 replies
  • error in macro search Closed

I made a vba macro to retrieve data from a database in Excel. if the data is not found; I get an error message and I have to restart the macro again. ...

pepito121 | Latest reply: pepito121 Nov 4, 2014
    0 replies
  • return textbox value by combobox Closed

hi i have a combobox and a textbox.i want a vba to perform counting filtered range based on a the combox selected value.thanx in advance.

nameez | Latest reply: nameez Nov 4, 2014
    0 replies
  • how to insert/add zero before a format of number Closed

i have an excel sheet in which column A contains value like a)1344.0001, b)1344.001, c)344.001, d)1344 i want all my information to be in 000...

anuph | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 3, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting Closed

This is my first post and I need some help please. How can I format excel so that if E3 ="STO" then I3 Formula =F2*100*G2-H2, IF NOT I3=F2*100*G2+H2....

airnewtown | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Nov 3, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copy data from old excel file (97-2003) to the new file (2007) Closed

Hello, Pls, could someone advise me. I cannot Copy data from old version excel file (97-2003) to the new version excel 2007 sheet. The optio...

kaiserkareem | Latest reply: kaiserkareem Nov 2, 2014
    0 replies
  • Quote- Conditional automatic copy from sheet 2-4 back to sheet 1 Closed

Hi, does anyone know how to do the following. I want to automatically copy a product description and number of items to a front quote page (sheet 1) ...

eastoz | Latest reply: eastoz Nov 2, 2014
    0 replies
  • formula for my result card pleaz Closed

Hello, MAdam i want position farmula for my result card pleaz if u help me than i m thanked for this given data is Name Eng Urdu Math's En...

Chanda | Latest reply: Chanda Nov 1, 2014
    0 replies
  • how change date format in excel Closed

Hello, how to change and edit in date format dd/mm/yyyy in excel

sudhansu | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 1, 2014
    1 reply
  • Sum a cell with both numbers and alpha text Closed

Is there a way to add multiple cells that contain numbers but also contain alpha text?

sherbag | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 1, 2014
    3 replies
  • Data Selection Closed

Hello, I am looking for a macro or formula in excel to select some information according to the same criteria: eg. from this table A 3.32 10 12 ...

Boffo | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 1, 2014
    3 replies
  • Copying from master 'list' to new workbook Closed

Hello, I have an patient excel workbook which contains client columns for last name, first name, etc, and a (text) column titled 1:1, which contai...

JeffDC | Latest reply: JeffDC Oct 31, 2014
    0 replies
  • Conditional formatting Closed

Hello, Would anyone know how to make this work in conditional formatting: =COUNTIFS(G1:K8,5,A1:E8,">=30")

jddsoft | Latest reply: jddsoft Oct 31, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to format cells based on the text in another cell Solved/Closed

Help me! I'm trying to conditionally format multiple cells based on different texts entered in another. For example: I have selected certain cells to...

Tillda | Latest reply: Tillda Oct 31, 2014
    2 replies
  • Create new sheets with template using data tab Closed

Hi, I'm a little new to macros but I'm making some progress. Basically what I need to do is create new sheets for each line of data, but I want tha...

dwmilligan | Latest reply: dwmilligan Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • Match value in 2 separate columns and return a value from a 3rd Closed

Hello, Here is my issue. I have 2 worksheets within 1 workbook. I need to add a formula that will look at the value in sheet 1 column A and t...

JD_Silver | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • Need Macro code for Search, Copy & Paste? Closed

Hello, I have Two Excel sheets , In Sheet2: Database file(Row wise Data has been updated i.e only in A column- refer below A1: Name A2 ...

hariexcel1987 | Latest reply: hariexcel1987 Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • Automatic updation of date Closed

Hello, I am looking for a solution for the following The file format is as follows A : Name B: Date C: Time When some one enter the name...

SSP_UAE | Latest reply: SSP_UAE Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • Automatic addition of date Closed

I want to add the date of modification of the cell in a file . the format is as follows A : Name B: Date C: Time When some one enter the nam...

SSP_UAE | Latest reply: SSP_UAE Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • formatting a column with repititive lines of texts with same col Closed

Hi i have just completed a time and motion excercise and i have enetered the details into excel. i have also cleaned up my data, checked for inc...

skyK | Latest reply: skyK Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to Copy my all data in excel sheet1 to sheet 2 Closed

HI.. all I have a Question. I have some data in my excel sheet1 . i want same data move or copy sheet1 to sheet2 by formula. i wait response. ...

c.pnadey6 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • Making Buttons to direct to a certain cel location. Closed

Hello, I'm just wondering if its possible to make a button that redirects you to a certain cel information in EXcel. Sample: I want the button...

Mymyname | Latest reply: Mymyname Oct 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • Auto Copy Closed

I have a spreed sheet set up to log information on (sheet 1). On this sheet, it is a dynamic work sheet that we enter names on that we are currently w...

knight1103 | Latest reply: knight1103 Oct 29, 2014
    0 replies
  • Insert/Remove photos depending up on ref. cell value changing Solved/Closed

Hello, I designed a Student Profile in excel using LOOKUP function. In this profile, near the Student Name title I created one drop down list of stu...

jinoob | Latest reply: KALEEM Oct 29, 2014
    9 replies
  • calculate difference in date Closed

Hello all I have date column in following format- 21/09/2014 06:26 AM I want to calculate difference between above date and today. I tried doing ...

gururajtiwari | Latest reply: gururajtiwari Oct 29, 2014
    2 replies
  • How to Create Macro to Search, Copy, & Paste? Closed

I have Two Excel sheets Sheet2: Database file(Row wise Data has been updated i.e only in A column- refer below A1: Name A2 : person nameA3: ...

hariexcel1987 | Latest reply: hariexcel1987 Oct 29, 2014
    0 replies
  • Move multiple entries from main sheet to multiple sheets Closed

My First sheet is titled "D-4 listing" and contains all of the data for other sheets. I have columns F thru P that I put an "x" in if the information ...

DjSkidz | Latest reply: DjSkidz Oct 29, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel VBA copy and paste loop with logic condition Solved/Closed

Hi, I am new to VBA and would appreciate some help with a problem I am trying to solve. I would like a macro that is able to copy information f...

Yogibearv | Latest reply: Yogibearv Oct 28, 2014
    6 replies
  • Excel workbook with two sheets Solved/Closed

Hi, i have an Excel workbook with two sheets and when i enter data in sheet #1 it automatically goes to sheet # 2. How on earth can i stop this fro...

ibraun | Latest reply: ibraun Oct 28, 2014
    2 replies
  • Need help with formula if multiple cells are empty then another Closed

I am using excel 2010, I need help with a formula that i can t seem to get i know i am close. example. A1,B1,C1,D1 - if B1 is blank and C1 is blank ...

trevor34 | Latest reply: trevor34 Oct 28, 2014
    2 replies
  • Keep rules & formatting intact when data is copied to cells Closed

Hi, I have an excel sheet made with few rules and formatting for cells but many times I have the requirement to copy values to these cells from tex...

rchandran1 | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 28, 2014
    3 replies
  • How to copy data from rows with value to a new sheet using macro Closed

I have a massive excel spread sheet that I am using to keep track of sales. I would like a formula or function that will take both the headers along...

ospeng | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 28, 2014
    3 replies
  • %age of numbers Closed

I have ten different numbers in a column. I want to calculate the percentage value of each number in next box to each number with respect to 350

rmanzoor | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 27, 2014
    1 reply
  • Substitute text into x in excel Closed

Hi there, I'm nowhere to run related to the above subject, hoping you can help me to sort out this issue. In column/row A1 text is equal to "clo...

Udjut | Latest reply: Udjut Oct 27, 2014
    0 replies
  • Copying the same format data from n number of sheets in 1 sheet Closed

Hello, Scenario : I need to monitor a particular type of transactions. For each transaction done I get a automated mail with an attached excel. T...

sautri | Latest reply: sautri Oct 27, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel to send email when a cell changed Closed

Hi, I'm totally lost, I'm new to macro world and would like to send email from excel when a cell changed, the sheet is very simple: Name Pr...

thabeeb | Latest reply: thabeeb Oct 25, 2014
    0 replies
  • Shared File want to get a pop up message when the file is opened Closed

I am trying to share a file between 3 people. I found the share option but I want to get a pop up message anytime the file is already open & someone ...

kell70510 | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 24, 2014
    3 replies
  • convert from one Column using if function Closed

hi i have the information in one Column "A". This "A"Column contains 100 address .(Each line of the address has been typed in separate row) but eac...

ssoumitra | Latest reply: ssoumitra Oct 24, 2014
    3 replies
  • Auto Transfer of a filtered item to a different sheet. Solved/Closed

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for some help regarding some EXEL problems. Example: I want some data from sheet1 E columns to transfer to...

Mymyname | Latest reply: Mymyname Oct 23, 2014
    6 replies
  • Moving data in specific columns to another sheet Closed

Hi there, I have a workbook with multiple tabs. I need to move the first 3 columns of data in a row on tab, "MV Data" to another sheet labeled, "Campa...

Andria17 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • Simple report reminder - email notification Closed

Hi, I would like to create a spreadsheet that list the dates of reports that I need to complete. The spreadsheet would be relativly simple, just a...

louisecrane | Latest reply: louisecrane Oct 22, 2014
    0 replies
  • last row does not show. 44 names bt i see 43 Closed

The function below , leaves there the last name (in column) in excel Private Function GetNameList() As String() Dim names() As String Dim...

biira | Latest reply: biira Oct 22, 2014
    0 replies
  • Re: Need to copy excel every Row data to Excel template file Closed

Good Afternoon, I am new to excel macro. I have a excel file with Row data . I want to copy specific cells data from each row and copy to a speci...

Cleo760 | Latest reply: Cleo760 Oct 21, 2014
    0 replies
  • Sorting contents from columns to Rows Closed

Hi, I have data sets in particular file format. Total no: of rows : 3623 (Column A) Total no: of rate cards: 26 (Column E) Rates for each code...

ganeshkrish85 | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 21, 2014
    1 reply
  • Any way to keep the formatting when using a formula in Excel2007 Closed

I would like to copy the contents and format of a column of cells and paste them in another column using a formula. All columns are formatted as ty...

Sven60 | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 20, 2014
    1 reply