The discussions

Can i get the autofilter to work automatically without

I have the following which is filter my data based on a cell: Private Sub Worksheet_selectionchange(ByVal Target As Range) If (Intersect(Target...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
Matt

How to transpose and move data

Hello, Have a data set which is 2 columns and 596 rows, in which I need to transpose parts of the data set, remove empty columns, and then line up...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
Alex

Conditional data display depending on a dropdown list

Hello, I would like to creat a form which would display certain data dependent on what was chosen in a dropdown list. For example, if my dropdown...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
rizvisa1

If formula query

Hi there, I have a spreadsheet which using the IF formula should be bringing back either "update Required" or "N/A" depending on if the date in the...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2016 by
rizvisa1

Data consolidation

Dears Need your expertise advice. I have an excel data in below format , need a formula Column 1 has text like ABA, ABA , ABB, ABC, ABC, ABC . ...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2016 by
rizvisa1

Transfering data for a spreadsheet to another

Its not working. May be size (row height & Column Width) not same. Is there any other way to solve this problem.

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2016 by
ep2789ccm

Auto-copy cells one to another + formation too

Closed

Hi! I want to make intelligent excel, like.. i have many sheets and i want it to work the way, that sheet2 takes data from sheet1. so 1) ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2016 by
nullun

Strike through when entering date

Solved

Hello, In excel I have a row of information in six different cells. The first cell and last cell have a date format. When I enter the last d...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2016 by
vcoolio

Place new code to working code

Solved

Hello, I would like to request that some line of code (marks as bold) I have to place in the Working Code which is given below that I cannot figure...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2016 by
smuneeb

Printing selected columns from multiple sheets

Good day, I recently made a workbook with multiple sheets. I am a newbie regarding Excel. I would like to know if there is a way for me to have ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2016 by
vcoolio

If statement or something else to copy from sheet 1 to sheet 2

Hello, I am looking for a bit of help. I am not sure if this has been asked I tried looking at other post. Any Help to point me in the correct dir...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
vcoolio

Please helpin creating a macro that will create a new spreadshee

Hello, I would like to kindly ask for help in creating a macro that will generate a new spreadsheet based on the letter entered in a specific colu...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
vcoolio

A macro in excel

Issue : I have a worksheet with two columns. First column contains some individual names, and second column contains Residence PIN number of the in...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
vcoolio

Export data from worksheet to another excel file

Hi I would like a macro that cam help me export data to another file. I have an Excel form which I would like to move the entries into another ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
tamiwsw

Overflow error

Hello, I USED THIS MACRO BUT AN OVERFLOW ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS. KINDLY, HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0....

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
RayH

Format cell values to be included in another cell

Hello, I am currently creating a holiday planner for all my employees on Excel 2010. I also want to create a separate cell for each day that shows...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
kcufit

Conditional formatting problum

Hello, i have excel 2010 i have two rows. a & b i want if row a cell value not equal b cell value then change color cell b. (Note this format...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
rizvisa1

Using cell a1 to reflect status of a2-a15

Hello, I have conditionally formatted A2-A15 to visually represent a stoplight for a series of equipment dependencies (RED, YELLOW, GREEN). I...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2015 by
rizvisa1

Excel

Sir I ve the following fields in my database Date Receipt No Ref No Name of the student Fees Tc total 01/04/2015 ...

rizvisa1

Import multiple xmls into a single excel file

Hello, I have > 100 xmls to be imported into excel. Is there a way to import all the XMLs into a single excel? Please help need this urgently. ...

rizvisa1

Date format change

Hello, The date format is as follows : Dec 15, 2015 10:47:52 AM, I need to change to the format "DD/MM/YYYY". Could you please help me with this. ...

rizvisa1

Automatically email notification

Hello, I would like to know how to create automatically email notification when issue overdue. Regards, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47...

rizvisa1

How to get filtered data into a separate sheet

I HAVE MY DATA SHEET WITH FIELDS GROUPED UNDER NAME, REF.NO, SALES . I WANT TO SORT IT ACCORDING TO THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND PLACE THE PARTICULA FIELD...

rizvisa1

Database report

Dear Sir I have the following fields Month Receipt No Ref No. Name of the student Fees Transport Total. We enter the data according to the recei...

rizvisa1

Vba script to copy data to another worksheet if the conditions

Hi , Can someone help to give some VB script copy data from one sheet to new sheet if the conditions matches. I have a guest list with name, email ad...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
vcoolio

Hello, where am i going wrong with this formula?

Solved

=P10+ROUND(SUM(O10*O10*M10*0.7854)/10000,3),IF(M10>11.8,"CNB",P10) The final result in cell AV10 must be the value in cell P10 plus ROUND(SUM... [H...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
j1969c

Conditional formatting

I want a cell to change colour if the value in another cell is negative

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

Code macro how to select used rows of a column

Hello everybody, I'm struggle with my macro code. I would like to copy data to a worksheet and paste them to another. My problem is everyday the...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2015 by
TrowaD

I want to build intelligent excel

Solved

Task is: For example I have list of different fruits in cells in separate rows Apple Pear Plum I want the data to be copied to third cell,...

7 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2015 by
nullun

Extracting multiple date from master sheet to new sheets

Solved

Hi I run a sports tipping site and I want to extract data from my master sheet to make other sheets. I.e in sports cloumn I have multiple sports and w...

32 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2015 by
alan180

Specific price depending on the words in 2 cells? please help

Solved

Hello, I am using excel 2008 for Mac, i need help with the following: example: A1 has a drop down box of 3 choices, apples, pears and peaches ...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2015 by
JoeyM

Excel 2013 has stopped working

Solved

Hello, Every time I'd open Excel 2013 under Windows 8, it would crash instantly, leaving me a message: "Excel 2013 has stopped working". I looked ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2015 by
kudret_hayrettin

Format one cell based on a text value in another cell

Hi I'm trying to change the colour format of one cell with a text value based upon the text value of another cell, but cannot get it to work in exc...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

Popup message

Hello, I have a worksheet with several column displaying numbers. I wish the worksheet to popup a message when the number decreases below 21 to po...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2015 by
Akshay

Creating an order list from a sales sheet

Hello, I am working of an excel sheet which is updated every time a sale is made. what i would like to do is have a list auto populated which woul...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
Aytaccemal

Make in to single row in exce;

Hello, I HAVE EXCEL DATA IN THE BELOW FORMAT 93456787 BR129 11-10-2011 12:34:00 PM 93456787 BR140 16-9-2012 11:24:00 PM 93456787 BR1...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
RayH

Formula to pull out text in description

Hello, I am looking for a formula that will produce the following results: Actual: A1. Cash 10/2/15 A2. CC Application 10/4/15 A3. Check 10/1...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
TrowaD

Date and amount

Hello, I need to write a formula to give me alarm by turning the cell to red color and the formula is about the following: If the amount in Cell...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
TrowaD

How do i code using a cell?

Hello, I want to make a code that takes "50,41,62,62,60" and change each number to a letter so it's says something like a phrase such as "hello" h...

9 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

Find data and copy dynamic range

Solved

Hello all, I would like to find text in one column and copy the range values which is adjacent to the text searched. I've attached the sample...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
Poojapriya

Resize the range

Solved

Greetings, I would like to resize the range without keeping the starting position. I've attached the image In the above example, while usin...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
Poojapriya

Macro to cut and paste into next available row in another sheet

Hello, I am very new to Macros and I am trying to write one that will cut the data in cells F3:H13 on sheet 1 and paste them in the next available...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

Comparing two sheets in excel to eliminate date

I have two lists in excel, one is a full list of data and one is the list of data that I need to eliminate from the first. How do I compare the two li...

rizvisa1

If formula

Hello, I have to keep track of utility bills for my company on a month to month basis; is there an "if" formula that I could use to alert me if I have...

rizvisa1

Excel 2013 macro

Holà! I am currently using this macro created by a former coworker to create & save as, a couple dozen excel workbooks. (This is just a section to...

rizvisa1

Using the if function for dates

Solved

Hello, I am trying to figure out in Microsoft excel 2010 the appropriate IF formula to use. I am trying to calculate the number of working days th...

RayH

Number conversion to code

Hello, Hello, I appreciate any and all who may give this issue some consideration. This is to change a number to a code of letters to hide ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2015 by
TSCGCobra043

How to separate the worksheet based on data

Dear Sir. I had the data as mentioned below for your reference CODE EMPNAME EB HRA GROSS 175702 MAURICE J P 10,140...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2015 by
vcoolio

Copy data without opening workbook using vbscript

Hello all, Is it possible to copy data without opening workbooks using vbscript? Thanks in Advance!

3 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark

Help writing a if formula

Solved

Hello, I need to write an IF formula for excel. Cell A2 will either say ''receive'' or ''deliver''. This formula works IF(A2=''receive'',1,2);...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2015 by
ac3mark
Results 1951 - 2000 out of a total of 7,061