Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2351 - 2400 of about 9,830
  • Help with formatting Closed

Hello, Hi everyone. I am looking to do some conditional formatting and I need some assistance. Can someone please help me to understand how I can ...

JP | Latest reply: fdibbins Jun 20, 2016
    1 reply
  • How to do conditional colour fill. Closed

Dear CCM team I want to have cell colour of cell AL3 to green if AK3 > or = D3 and the colour should be red if it do not meet this condition. Kindl...

t_subhash | Latest reply: fdibbins Jun 19, 2016
    1 reply
  • Excel error Closed

Hello, I am working with MS Excel 2010. While inputting data in a four-sheet file, older data of one sheet keeps being replaced by newly added dat...

HangNguyen96 | Latest reply: HangNguyen96 Jun 19, 2016
    2 replies
  • VBA code for excel Closed

Dear Expert, Hope you will be in good health! This is Santosh from India (Gurgaon). I need your help to get images saved in the excel sheet o...

excelme | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 18, 2016
    1 reply
  • Need help with counting value formula Solved/Closed

Hello, I am brand new. I am trying to figure out a score based counting formula. I have columns with Name, Status, Rank and Value I want the v...

QAA007 | Latest reply: QAA007 Jun 17, 2016
    3 replies
  • Extract data from one sheet to another Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two sheets of data with almost same columns but sheet 2 has an extra column. How to match the data of sheet 2 with the data in sheet 1...

phanikr | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 17, 2016
    1 reply
  • Multi-Sheet budget Closed

Hello, I'm trying to build an budget in Excel. I want a master sheet that lists all expenses/income with separate sheets for each line item in the...

Theresa | Latest reply: Theresa Jun 17, 2016
    0 replies
  • copy and paste check box last row Closed

Hello, I am trying to use check boxes in order to copy and paste values over to another worksheet automatically. This means multiple items nee...

Roy | Latest reply: Roy Jun 17, 2016
    0 replies
  • i wants to copy single row data from multiple file to new sheet Closed

Hello, i wants to copy single row from each xls file stored in a folder to sheet where i am coding on that sheet as a column. e.g. File1 contains...

Amar | Latest reply: Amar Jun 17, 2016
    0 replies
  • move data Closed

Hi I have list of 50 or so names with corresponding columns on one worksheet and i want to automatically all move the rows with the same name to ind...

amessina | Latest reply: amessina Jun 16, 2016
    0 replies
  • Cant open a file. Closed

Hello, I have some problems not with excel, but with a .xlsx file , I tryed to copy ,but system writes , that file has wrong end ,and copied file do...

DarylSimon | Latest reply: DDson Jun 16, 2016
    1 reply
  • Copy a row from one worksheet to another, based on criteria Solved/Closed

Hi Im a new user and im trying to make a roster sheet and really need some help any help is absolutely appreciated. I have some good formulas alread...

Amegolas | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 16, 2016
    5 replies
  • Cell updated when if condition is changed (macro) Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me with a simple thing I cannot get done ? Using a macro, I want the value (integer) of a cell to be changed depending o...

Jerry | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 16, 2016
    3 replies
  • Macro to send an email when a cell value changes to an email Closed

Hello, I use Office 2013 for everything. I am trying to write a macro that will send an email from outlook to an email address in a given cell ...

Colin | Latest reply: Colin Jun 16, 2016
    0 replies
  • convert date of birth into words Closed

if I write 11.07.1982 in A2 ,how to get the appearance like this Eleventh July Nineteen Eighty Two Thanks

pandianjothi | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 16, 2016
    1 reply
  • data transfer from all sheets to 1 Closed

Hello, please help me.. i am trying to make a production report & for that i have to copy data from numerous sheets to 1 sheet & then calculate. s...

amar | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 16, 2016
    1 reply
  • is it possible to use 5'-2 1/2" in a formula instead of decimals Closed

Hello, please a need some help. is it possible to use 5'-2 1/2" in a formula instead of decimals or converting it into inches with a decimal? Any ad...

lynng | Latest reply: lynng Jun 15, 2016
    2 replies
  • date sort Closed

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet with training expiration dates. How do I sort/select for "dates on or before [another date]"? I know it can be ...

Notatechie | Latest reply: Notatechie Jun 15, 2016
    0 replies
  • Replacements Closed

Hello, Is there a way to replace certain text with other certain text? for example... if I enter this column contains apple - red orange - ora...

PJ | Latest reply: PJ Jun 15, 2016
    0 replies
  • Automatic Email Sending Macro Closed

Pls, I need a VBA macro that can send a mail to a specified email address. when a command button is clicked in the Excel environment, a mail message i...

Wingie | Latest reply: Wingie Jun 15, 2016
    0 replies
  • Write text in adjacent cells if one cell value is ___? Solved/Closed

Hello, My knowledge of excel is very basic, but I am interested to know if I can find an easier way to enter information. I'm a tea manufacture...

teaguru | Latest reply: teaguru Jun 14, 2016
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro for a very customized group by function Closed

Hello, I would like to generate a report like the attached with this mail. The requirement is - In the Sample Data, Source tab contains data for pro...

Indranil | Latest reply: Indranil Jun 14, 2016
    0 replies
  • How to convert Date of Birth to word in Excel Closed

Dear sir, I have placed my date of birth 25/04/1977 in one cell in excel and I need the result as "Twenty fifth April Nineteen Seventy Seven "as in...

kjustind | Latest reply: JDK Jun 14, 2016
    2 replies
  • VBA Formula; Automatically update multiple workbooks from MASTER Closed

Hello, I am trying to help a friend with his restaurants. There is a MASTER list with all the food/drink items. There are 7 locations. Each...

Jr | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • Duplicate row Closed

Hello, How would the formula look like for the following: Sheet 1 has 100 rows Sheet 1 has 6 columns Row 1 has headings Formula would go o...

Hector | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • compare the values of two worksheets Closed

Hello, I want to compare the values of two worksheets say sheet1 and sheet2 (col1) and want to add all the values col2 of both sheets in anoth...

tkp123 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • unable to move arrow keys in excel Closed

Hello, am unable to move arrow keys in excel, please help me

steve | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • Cell Format based on conditional formatting Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me figure out if excel 2010 allows for cell formatting based on text? I have two columns, and in Col A, I have text that re...

Pat-t | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • Date and If function Closed

Hello, Thank you for your time! I want excel to determine the date on multiple conditions. If the given date in A1 is 29-Nov-1980 and one of t...

Arun | Latest reply: RayH Jun 13, 2016
    1 reply
  • Convert A Single Row to Column, with an undefined number of rows Closed

Hello, Hopefully somebody can help, I have a number of files where I need to convert the single row too columns, however the issue I have is the n...

AlanS | Latest reply: AlanS Jun 12, 2016
    0 replies
  • Add "x" years to date when it has certain words Closed

Hello, I need help trying to add 5 or 10 years to a date if another column has this "word" or that "word"... Hopefully I explained myself corre...

TheAnalyst | Latest reply: RayH Jun 11, 2016
    4 replies
  • Help! Need to copy only some columns in rows that have X condtn Solved/Closed

OK, Full disclosure, I am a Novice Excel user at best.....I have a Google Sheet Workbook that contains Google Form Responses (the Sheet name that thes...

TallPoppy | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 11, 2016
    5 replies
  • Searching out Phrases in What-If Scenarios Closed

Hello, I am having a hard time figuring out this What-If formula. I have my employees make notes in Cell A. So A1 might read "The customer came in...

tylernicoll | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 10, 2016
    5 replies
  • Use of '@' in formulae Solved

Hi, I have received a spreadsheet with cells in column E containing the following formula [@[Retail Price]]/[@[Pack Size]]*100 Where the "Reta...

Quarterp | Latest reply: Quarterp Jun 10, 2016
    6 replies
  • Is this possible (IF with dates) Closed

Hello, I need some help with what to input into Excel for a function I'd like to see. What I'm looking at doing is: Lookup all dates on "s...

Solrax | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 8, 2016
    3 replies
  • IF function using dates Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a function that will use an divisions data and turn it into manageable data. They record in their spreadsheet an en...

Joy | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 8, 2016
    1 reply
  • need to extract data from a cell in a macro enabled sheet Closed

Hello, I created an invoice for my business with a macro to run so that every time I click on a certain cell it will save that sheet into a new work...

Katie | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 8, 2016
    1 reply
  • conditional Formating question Solved/Closed

Hi I need help with changing the color of a cell based on the Text values in the cells below it. So say B1 is the cell i want to change. B2-B7 has ...

sforde | Latest reply: sforde Jun 8, 2016
    2 replies
  • IF formula with dates Solved/Closed

Hi, I would like to set an IF formula which flags me if someone has been working with us as temp for more than 12 weeks... so I have start date and en...

CeskyWater | Latest reply: CeskyWater Jun 8, 2016
    2 replies
  • Copy rows from one worksheet to another based on criteria Closed

Hello, I have an excel document for our clients based on the type of service they have. I would like to be able to copy and paste the entire row f...

Jsmir | Latest reply: Jsmir Jun 8, 2016
    0 replies
  • Excel formula question. Closed

I have these cells info. CBSA ; RCMP EC ; FO ; HCAN ; NATRES ; ND CRA ; PSC ; PWGSC ND ; PWGSC ACOA ; CFIA ; CRA ; CSC ; FO ; HRSDC ; PWGSC ...

marengl1 | Latest reply: RayH Jun 8, 2016
    5 replies
  • Copy row from one sheet to other based on 2 conditions Closed

Hello, Any assistance would be very much appreciated I'm just getting into macros and coding. I'm trying to copy a list from sheet 4 and input the...

TB12 | Latest reply: kadrleyn Jun 8, 2016
    1 reply
  • Search 4 worksheets, copy rows to 5th Closed

Hello, I am using Excel 2010. I am new to the forum and have a very basic knowledge of VBA. I am trying write a macro that takes info provided...

Frank H. | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 7, 2016
    1 reply
  • Moving data Closed

Hello, this is driving me mad and im sure its simple. i have 2 sheets in 1 workbook. if column F on sheet 1 contains the word "YES" i need it to ...

novice | Latest reply: novice Jun 7, 2016
    3 replies
  • How do you make a VBA function in removing a specific value in a Closed

How do you make a VBA function in removing a specific value in a cell. Example: remove "#, " and ", #" #, 1, 2, 3 1, 2, #, 3 1, 2, 3, # Res...

KaeBee | Latest reply: RayH Jun 7, 2016
    3 replies
  • EXCEL, If column terms match text In range b equal to or less th Closed

Ive been racking my brain, the attached photo illustrates roughly what Im trying to do, top and bottom images illustrates a collection if 12k pictures...

erawkz | Latest reply: RayH Jun 6, 2016
    3 replies
  • Comparing Two Excel File. Closed

Hello, I have to compare two Excel files for data consistency. Both the file have equal number of column with equal records on it. My job is to find ...

Rajpkr | Latest reply: Rajpkr Jun 5, 2016
    0 replies
  • Complex Macro Set-up Question Closed

Hello, I need to set up a macro that takes data from 6 different excel files and deposits parts of them in a new file, in different order. Efecti...

SamNoble | Latest reply: SamNoble Jun 5, 2016
    0 replies
  • Copy answers from 1 sheet to another based on condition - VB Closed

I want to copy description mentioned in particular cell only when the adjacent cell (i.e. adjacent column cell) says 'YES' . I want to copy this descr...

Ritika.gup | Latest reply: Ritika.gup Jun 5, 2016
    2 replies
  • Auto. transfer rows of data to a new sheet based on 1 variable Closed

Hello, I'm currently working with some data that needs to be broken for better viewing purposes and presenting to non-data minded people. It's goi...

JCoop | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 3, 2016
    1 reply