The discussions

Excel formula using julian calendar

Hello, Can someone please help me create a formula in excel to convert A16612009 to 6/15/2015. The letter A stands for the year 2015, 166 stands ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
rizvisa1

How to lock/unlock a workbook with multiple passwords

Hello, I would like to lock/unlock a work book with multiple passwords. I would also like to add a Log tab and have the unlock record the user, d...

rizvisa1

How to use macro to copy data from workfile a to workfile b

Hi, COuld you please advise me how can I use macro coding to copy data from workfile A to workfile B? Example details :- Source data copy from:-...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
Sad

Macro to transfer data from single to multiple columns

So I have been doing research but have been unable to find a macro that does what I need. Basically, I have multiple items on different carts, labeled...

TrowaD

Display a new entry in a column in a separate cell in excel

Hello, I am having a column; A B 1 ab 2 abc 3 abcd 4 abcde 5 xyz 6 I want the next entry in 6 row of A to ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2015 by
TrowaD

Converting number into alphabetic word

Kindly help in converting this 1,055.25 into alphabetic word... Thanks, Melvin Manila, Philippines

TrowaD

Whole numbers and decimals

Forgive me if I was an anonymous user who had only a single question to ask after searching the internet for hours, and didn't know there were courtes...

Mazzaropi

Create automatic tabs by sales rep

I have this information on one single tab (50 sales reps) Colum A - Sales Reps Colum B Revenue sold I need to create a single worksheet for each ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Date formatting

Hi, When I fetch raw data from a portal, the date comes in this text format Oct-02-2015. I make it in proper format 02-Oct-2015 through delimited a...

Mazzaropi

If blank cell value of 1 + add 9 cells together

Hello, I need a formula where if the cell is blank it gets a value of 1, then I need it to add 9 cells together (in the same row). If something (te...

Mazzaropi

Finding customers names

Hi i am struggling to find my customers names on Excel Spreadsheets i have tried the format box and used the find box i also tried the name box can so...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2015 by
RayH

Greater than and less than

Hello, i need help. A4 is the input i need to make it so that if A4 is greater than 1 and less than 100 it will display "centimeters" . Any sug...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2015 by
RayH

How to copy data between several sheets on vba

Solved

Hi, I'm still a newbie on VBA, so I could use a little help on getting some code working. I have several client used for factoring. As such, each i...

7 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2015 by
TrowaD

Values from one workbook to another

Solved

Hello, I need help - I have two worksheets one with costs and formulas I want to pull the answer from the formula block from the one worksheet to t...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2015 by
charms72

I want to add 9 if conditions is it possible

Hello, I want to add 9 if conditions is it possible in Excel?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2015 by
TrowaD

Range of cells depending on a condition.

Solved

Hello, I am trying to change part of a cell reference for a range of cells depending on a condition. For example, the formulas in column A & E: A...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2015 by
Milvy

Please solve my promlem if any body can ?

Hello, if i make 10 invoices for a company on sheet 1 to sheet 10, each invoice has amount about Rs. 10000/- i need a auto covering letter on sheet ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2015 by
Mazzaropi

Excel formula

Hello, i need the formula on excel sheet for find out percentage if the number is >=3499 than find out 5% and if the number is

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2015 by
Mazzaropi

Match cells in excel with all characters same except one

Solved

Hi I was wondering if it was possible in excel to write a formula to perform the following task. I have two columns of data, col A and Col B . For eac...

13 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2015 by
ac3mark

Please help create sub sheet w/master sheet using vba/macro

Hi, I have a master spreadsheet that I want to pull certain information from without losing the format and formulas. I need it to link with my mast...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2015 by
RayH

Copy data from a workbook to another work book

I want to copy a particular column from sheet 1 in a workbook to the corresponding sheet 1 in the other workbook and from sheet 2 to the sheet 2 in ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2015 by
ac3mark

Excel - if function

Hi I'm trying to write a formula to produce an answer depending on whether the data in a cell contains any of the words I am trying to match. Ie. ...

Mazzaropi

Convert numbers to word

Hello, how can convert for numbers to word Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

Mazzaropi

Microsoft excel

How to work Microsoft Excel properly?

Mazzaropi

How to remove apostrophe in excel

How to remove Apostrohe in excel eg. '6018-8400-1532-3636 to 6018840015323636. I successfully remove the dashes by using "Find & Replace" but can't...

Mazzaropi

Auto populate rows from master sheet to other sheets excel 2013

Solved

Hello, I'm working on a sheet to autopopulate from data that I've downloaded in Excel format. Currently, I have to recreate the wheel (spreadshee...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2015 by
vcoolio

Match two unique criteria, total from a third .add to new sheet

Hello Apologies if this has been answered in another thread, I have tried to ask the question in many different ways but cannot come up with anything...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2015 by
Kazok1

Script which can check if a debit has a corresponding credit

Solved

Hello, I am new to VBA, and I am searching for a script which can check if a debit has a corresponding credit (same value bue with -/+), and highl...

11 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2015 by
dennisvhansen

If functions with dates

Solved

Hi, I have recently become part of a restaurant management team. Previously they have used excel very basically, just manually inputting every piece ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2015 by
kev8687

Excel - compare data in two worksheets

Solved/Closed

Hello, I need help with the best way to combine information in two worksheets and identify rows where data in colum B and column C has changed on...

9 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2015 by
Manish

Help! conditional formatting to 1 cell with numerious entries!

I am having some difficulty trying to apply conditional formatting to 1 cell with numerious rules - as i have found 1 rule will always work as new rul...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2015 by
mdhafeezahmed

Unable to convert date in excel

Solved

I am trying to change all of the dates in an excel spreadsheet to the mm/dd/yyyy format, but when I go to format the cells, it does not change, even w...

7 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Using a comand button to open an external software?

Solved

Hello. I'm using Excel and I need do create a comand button to open an external software, e.g. I need do order that button to open "Profis Anchor f...

7 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2015 by
alfa_eng

Sum funtion to substract

Hello, When I do the below formula the results are different. What's the difference between Sum function and simply doing the subtraction directly...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2015 by
Mazzaropi

How to populate a version # change to a text sentence

Solved

Hello, Using Excel 2013 What I'm trying to do is I have for example a row that contains information about my software. And in 4 of those cells t...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2015 by
Mazzaropi

Dynamic database

Solved

Hello, i have a database sheet about spare parts in my store .. this spare pasrts are changed their counted daily , i need the formula that refreash...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2015 by
omar

Excel macro to rearrange data- combine cells and move sheets

Hello, I am just starting to use macros and am lost on figuring this out. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Inventory comes in a 9x9 bo...

TrowaD

Auto start a specific row in second page from previous page

Hi i need auto start a specific row in second page from previous page in excel i hope your replay Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.24...

TrowaD

Sum different alphabets in an excel range.

Solved

some one please help me......how to sum different alphabets in an excel range..........example.....range is ...A!:Z1 and i want to sum "P" and C...

12 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2015 by
Mazzaropi

Macro to copy rows of data off of a sheet into several different

Hello, i'm new to these forums and new to writing macros, I've been trying to find a solution to my problem but haven't found one yet. I need a ma...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2015 by
vcoolio

Comparison of two table

Hello, I need to compare the two table values and return the result as true or false based on two table value in another table . It should be high...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2015 by
Mazzaropi

Auto-running macro when cell is changed.

Hello guys, I am using simple macro for one sheet (ControlSheet) to hide rows, in which certain cell (B11;B51) contains text "Corrective Action not ...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2015 by
RayH

If then rule with dates help

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a formula to calculate adding 84 days to an original date. However, if the calculated date does not fall on a Sund...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2015 by
Mazzaropi

Transferring data to successive worksheets

Hi I have a excel workbook containing several worksheets. To keep things simple Sheet 1 contains a column headed Dates listing 36 weekly starting dat...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2015 by
TrowaD

Conditional formatting as a text

I'm trying to create a conditional formatting to come up as a text. For example I want an if then statement... if the cell = 7, I want a text to com...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2015 by
Aglo

Cell blocking

Hello, i need to block the cell after entering data to it which means i need each cell to accept entry one time only note.the worksheet must be pr...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2015 by
TrowaD

Vba for copy/paste a tutor perhaps....

First of all, Excel is not new to me, and although I am not fluid on creating pivot tables, I can create some pretty awesome formulas on my own...and ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2015 by
technicgang

Comparing sales of mondays

We have an excel spreadsheet of sales for the year. The headings are Monday thru Friday. The rows are labeled for different categories. We would li...

ac3mark

Convert mm/dd or mm/dd/yy or mm/dd/yyyy to excel internal format

Solved

I have looked at dozens of articles, but they all talk about converting different forms of mm/dd... etc. to other similar forms. I want to chart bloo...

ac3mark

Ôter la protection

Closed

Bonjour tout le monde, j'ai un problème qui me bloque depuis un bout de temps, je veux ôter la protection des structures et fenêtres pour un classeur ...

Ambucias
Results 2201 - 2250 out of a total of 7,061