Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2201 - 2250 of about 9,840
  • Comparing two sheets for mismatch Closed

sheet1 abcd 18383 91939 82838 3828 ...... cdef 29832 82738 28392 2938....... xywz 23872 237 28 27382 6727...... sheet2 cdef 2983...

excelraj | Latest reply: excelraj Aug 9, 2016
    0 replies
  • Formula please! Closed

Hello, Can you help me with this data. What formula can I use? If 18:00 to 18:59 = 1 If 19:00 to 19:59 = 2 If 19:00 to 19:59 = 3 If 20:00 to...

thepishoner | Latest reply: fdibbins Aug 8, 2016
    4 replies
  • copy rows of data based on cell value Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with multiple tabs and I want to copy entire rows based on the value of a column - for example I have a column named Acc...

Jean | Latest reply: Jean Aug 8, 2016
    0 replies
  • Automaticaly populate activity sheets from master sheet. Closed

Hi all, I am a volunteer working for an organization helping veterans. We run several activities as part of their rehabilitation and re-integration b...

Jacko | Latest reply: vcoolio Aug 8, 2016
    3 replies
  • If function help Newbie Closed

Ok here goes doing a very large spreadsheet and need some help with the if function If column a says A1 or B2 or C2 then columns D F G or what ever ...

Michael32744 | Latest reply: fdibbins Aug 7, 2016
    3 replies
  • copy excel datas from different work books to a common work book Closed

Hi Techies!!! I have a challenging task...can any one share me one VB code for copy excel data? Below are my requirements 1) Source files ma...

salim | Latest reply: salim Aug 7, 2016
    0 replies
  • Type a value in a cell based on another cell Closed

Please Help me with this one i need to make vba to do that if ("A1") between 0 , 2.4 than ("B1")= 15 else if ("A1") between 2.5 , 2.9 than ("B1")=...

Concorde | Latest reply: fdibbins Aug 6, 2016
    1 reply
  • Need help with an IF Statement that refrences dates and values Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has a bunch of maturity dates and corresponding return values. What I need to do is create an if statement that s...

zacharywsull... | Latest reply: fdibbins Aug 6, 2016
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting several cells risk register Closed

Hi. I have a risk register where i want to apply conditional formatting depending on the probability (column b) and consequence(column c) I have a...

oyvinols | Latest reply: fdibbins Aug 6, 2016
    1 reply
  • vlookup or if Closed

Hello, I really hope you can help. I have become very rusty on Excel. I am trying to create the formula where one cell content is checked agai...

Gemma` | Latest reply: fdibbins Aug 6, 2016
    1 reply
  • Excel application virtualization client could not launch the app Closed

My Excel software is not working.Error:The application virtualization client could not launch the application you required.There was problem sending ...

Purushottam.... | Latest reply: Purushottam.Kulkarni Aug 6, 2016
    0 replies
  • Formula want to know (urgent) Closed

There is a two values, i.e 200 & 300 in two cell. Now we want the values which is in between that figure in different cell means value should not exce...

Shankar | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 4, 2016
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting based on two cells (date and comment) Solved/Closed

Hi guys and dolls, I am hoping one of you clever people might be able to help me... I am trying to highlight a cell when 1. a date has passed ...

jayelpe | Latest reply: jayelpe Aug 4, 2016
    2 replies
  • Macro to get the highest value in a table Closed

A B C 10 1 apple 10 1 b...

francis | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 4, 2016
    1 reply
  • examination result Closed

Hello,the are 38 pupils in the class,the position of the child is 31st,,number on roll 38 This is her result scores 63 :B :22nd :good 33 :D- :33rd ...

give | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 4, 2016
    1 reply
  • help me with this one please Closed

I like to display all the documents with "john salvatus" name. but only if the text in column C has "Overdue" in it and the column K has a null value....

JhunTan | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 4, 2016
    1 reply
  • date of birth convert to word Closed

dob 23/03/1985 the dob display another cell Twenty three March Nineteen thousand Fifty Eight

anil | Latest reply: anil Aug 4, 2016
    0 replies
  • Automatically send cells to different excel file Closed

Hello, I have created Subject wise mark sheet for single class students... Now i need to automatically generate each and every student entire subj...

Sofi | Latest reply: Sofi Aug 4, 2016
    0 replies
  • If multiple cells contain value then add value Solved/Closed

Trying to think of the best way to sort this problem! . I have a spreadsheet with a list of customers that have purchased a vehicle. Along side in...

Robert Bell | Latest reply: Rob Aug 3, 2016
    2 replies
  • Type a value in a cell based on another cell Closed

Hello, i need to make vba to do that if ("A1") between 1 , 2 than ("B1")= 15 else if ("A1") between 2 , 3 than ("B1")= 10 else if ("A1") betwee...

Concorde | Latest reply: Concorde Aug 3, 2016
    0 replies
  • Which free software for pc Closed

can i get a softwere free for my pc if yes which one and how

miracleboyz | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 3, 2016
    2 replies
  • Excel - Formula For Copying/Moving A Huge Range in Excel Closed

Hi everyone, Please, I need some help with Excel worksheet. I have a huge excel worksheet with cell values spreading 50000 Rows and 900 Columns My ...

davemacleod | Latest reply: davemacleod Aug 2, 2016
    3 replies
  • how to transform data from columns to rows??? Closed

Hi i have some data like this: 1 2 3 4 Cell 1 1/11/1900 0:00 5/9/2015 12:40...

Saeed1373 | Latest reply: Saeed1373 Aug 2, 2016
    0 replies
  • EXCEL HORIZONTAL if else condition Closed

Hello, I want to use if else condition to find analysis of result in my data from row 8 ie. d8 to i8 i have values bb bc aa ff ab ff if any one c...

SONAL | Latest reply: SONAL Aug 2, 2016
    0 replies
  • Comparing columns on two different spreadsheets Closed

I have two lengthy spreadsheets and want to compare columns labeled "NAME" on each to determine which names are on either that are not on the other.

willerdt | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 1, 2016
    1 reply
  • odd and even cells Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to link cell C1 to cell F6. But if cell C1 is an even number I need it to add 1 to that number ( cell C1) and put it into F6. If ...

whatsit | Latest reply: YasserKhalil Jul 31, 2016
    5 replies
  • macro help Closed

Hello, how would you do v look ups in excel vba? for example if i have a a transaction code of buy then i would want the - of principal base but i...

sam_son | Latest reply: sam_son Jul 31, 2016
    0 replies
  • copy data sheet 1 to sheet 2 Closed

Hello, hi sir i am doing one project in that my client want in sheet 1 data he needs expire date has to come sheet 2 please help me to do this...

DC | Latest reply: ac3mark Jul 29, 2016
    5 replies
  • formula to compare 2 excel spreadsheets and find the difference Closed

Hello, Would you be able to help me to find the formula to compare two excel spreadsheets? I want to see if items appears on both spreadsheets. Fo...

Lana | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jul 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • Function date range specific cells if & date formula? Closed

I need to be able to pull data(other cells in the row) from a specific date range. My current formulas still need to be expressed but I only need i...

cfinck | Latest reply: cfinck Jul 29, 2016
    4 replies
  • How to pull some data from 1 Excel sheet to another automatic Closed

Hello, How can I pull SOME data from sheet 1 (report) to sheet 2(table chat) automatically? Is there a way in excel, whereby if the data in one...

Avril | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jul 29, 2016
    3 replies
  • tax calculation Closed

in our country the tax system is as show 1.0-600...........no tax 2.601-1650......10% 3.1651-3200....15% 4.3201-5250.....20% 5.5251-7800.....25%...

oliver | Latest reply: oliver Jul 29, 2016
    0 replies
  • If and Date functions Closed

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to format cells based on a certain category. I have two different due dates depending on the category they fa...

Amanda | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jul 28, 2016
    5 replies
  • Creation of dropdown from dynamic list using VBA Closed

Hi! If anybody could help me figure this out I would much appreciate it! I have been trying to make a Macro that can create a dropdown list from a ...

kmja500 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jul 27, 2016
    2 replies
  • Creation of dropdown from dynamic list in VBA Closed

I have been trying to make a Macro that can create a dropdown list from a dynamic list in Rows 1-100. So far I've come up with the following code: ...

kmja500 | Latest reply: kmja500 Jul 27, 2016
    0 replies
  • HELPP!! Simple MACRO help! Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to create a macro that will scan sheet one for cells that contain the word "Complete", Copy the whole row, and paste it into a...

lsn11 | Latest reply: vcoolio Jul 26, 2016
    4 replies
  • remainder from excel vba on desktop or task bar Closed

Hello, sir,i am venkat, when i am running the your giving I am getting task as empty, can you send whats the reason. Is it possible to get remai...

venkat | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 26, 2016
    1 reply
  • Formating Dates Closed

Hello, I am trying to do a VLookup between to spread sheets and having a terrible time with the dates formatting correctly. Each spread sheet com...

Cindy | Latest reply: ac3mark Jul 26, 2016
    1 reply
  • "IF" function with time Closed

Hello, I'm trying to do a function which will say if 0:15 minutes or less, the value will be 0 and for every 0:15 minutes the value is 1 for every ...

Gary_Georgian | Latest reply: Gary_Georgian Jul 26, 2016
    0 replies
  • Fill color other fields based on start date and number of weeks Closed

Hello, I would like to add the color to other fields based on the start date and number of weeks fields. Ex: In the attached xl, for instance, for ...

umapathireddy | Latest reply: umapathireddy Jul 26, 2016
    1 reply
  • macros Closed

I need to take info from sheet1 line a and copy & paste special on sheet 2 and every time i run macro to copy same way and paste on next empty line. T...

qzbrad | Latest reply: qzbrad Jul 26, 2016
    0 replies
  • Two questions for cell color and sum Closed

Hello, Please need help. Using excel 2013 If in column E "personal" or "business" displays then in that same row the cell in column J must change ...

Anker | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jul 26, 2016
    1 reply
  • eXCEL Help Closed

Hello, I have a two rows that one of the rows contains values like A to Z I want to add the same in the second line how I can able to do this o...

Abhishek | Latest reply: Abhishek Jul 25, 2016
    0 replies
  • Excel date question Closed

Im measuring monthly figures in predicted, vs actual values monthly. In my data base I have months, and years in separate columns. I need a formula ...

daveeed | Latest reply: daveeed Jul 25, 2016
    0 replies
  • How Can put next day target on excel sheet Closed

Hello All, I looking for someone who help me to fix the target on excel sheet with the help of formula Example : 30 days in a month ...

Tejpal Singh... | Latest reply: Tejpal Singh Bisht Jul 24, 2016
    0 replies
  • IF function with dates Closed

Hello, I deal with parts on trains. For the extra parts NOT installed, we need to inspect them every 28 days to make sure they're still good. For thos...

Mr. Mo | Latest reply: Mr. Mo Jul 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • Popup window when the Excel file is saved/updated Closed

Hello, I have an Excel file which is used by multiple users (saved on the network drive). They can only open the file as read-only. I'm looking fo...

Atmandu | Latest reply: Atmandu Jul 23, 2016
    1 reply
  • Moving text from one cell to another depending upon criteria Closed

I have written a program to use in the field when taking bids on roofing jobs. I can input the quantity of material needed from a long list of potent...

MonitorFlyboy | Latest reply: MonitorFlyboy Jul 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • Macro which should add a new Worksheet Closed

Hi guys, I have a question So I have a VBA Code which pretty much does everything it should. I can choose the CSV-Files, it deletes the columns th...

jovi | Latest reply: ac3mark Jul 22, 2016
    3 replies
  • IF formula help Solved/Closed

Hello, I am needing a formula like this =IF(OR(B4="apple",B4="Banana",B4="carrot"),"yes","no") but if the cell B4 is blank. I need a blank " ". ...

GF | Latest reply: GF Jul 22, 2016
    2 replies