Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1451 - 1500 of about 9,840
  • inches and feet and degrees Closed

Hello :) I have a same invoice which I need everyday to be printed out for me but it need to be upgraded each time with different information and date...

Yulia | Latest reply: Yulia Mar 20, 2017
    0 replies
  • VBA; Copy data between workbooks where sheet name is same Closed

I have raw data (.xls) and using a macro I can tidy this up (adding header, text to number etc.) I then rename the sheet for the corresponding month a...

K2299 | Latest reply: K2299 Mar 20, 2017
    0 replies
  • Copy sheet, change sheet name, change cell number, etc Closed

Hello, I am completely new to macros, so please forgive me upfront. Through online tutorials I was able to add a macro button and copy the sheet. H...

jsoko | Latest reply: jsoko Mar 20, 2017
    0 replies
  • Highlight one value in a dropdown menu of three responses Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a template where we are asking for responses with a drop down that includes Y, N, and N/A. We want to highlight all N answers in yell...

MeganN | Latest reply: MeganNolf Mar 17, 2017
    2 replies
  • Create new excel files based on the data in a column Closed

Hello, I've spent hours searching and trying different macros with no avail. I'm not new to excel, but new to macros and coding. I have a spreadshee...

ExcelTrey | Latest reply: vcoolio Mar 17, 2017
    1 reply
  • Code to move rows into another sheet based on certain values Solved/Closed

I'm having trouble figuring out how to do something! I have a sheet (Sheet1) with customer details on it (columns A-D will have data in). I want to be...

nathaliecannell | Latest reply: vcoolio Mar 17, 2017
    1 reply
  • Count only cells containing 2 given words Closed

Dear friends, I simply get mad trying and trying again to find the right function that may help me to count out of an array only the cells that conta...

BruNL_2017 | Latest reply: BruNL_2017 Mar 17, 2017
    4 replies
  • Copy Data from Sheet 1 to Sheet 2 Closed

I need to copy data from sheet 1 to sheet 2 based on a Keyword or search criteria. However, the data is available in hierarchical format. I need a pr...

chavaravikanth | Latest reply: chavaravikanth Mar 17, 2017
    0 replies
  • Cell to populate if other column has any text Closed

Hello, I'm struggling to find a formula to populate one column's cell based on another column's cell having at least one character of text. e.g. A1...

therock90 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Mar 16, 2017
    1 reply
  • Change cell text based on another cell's color Closed

Hello, I need to prompt a cell to write text based on another's cell color in excel but not using VB. Can you help? System Configuration: Windows /...

CarmelS | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Mar 16, 2017
    1 reply
  • Paste Values copied in alternate rows in a single column Closed

Hello, I need to paste some data from 1 column to another column but in alternate rows. for Example:- Data to be copied is as below. Cell Val...

Vikasgohel | Latest reply: Vikasgohel Mar 16, 2017
    0 replies
  • vba code Closed

Hello, I need to compare 2 excel worksheets. sheet1 - col A, B, C sheet 2 - col A, B, C Compare Col A and B of sheet 1 and 2 --> if they match th...

Sudha | Latest reply: Sudha Mar 15, 2017
    0 replies
  • add "only" at last after converting numbers into words ? Closed

Hello, how to put "only" at last after converting numbers into words ? thank you System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Shailesh | Latest reply: Shailesh Mar 15, 2017
    0 replies
  • Merging Mutiple Sheets column data when if conditions passes Closed

Hello, I have excel book with multiple sheets. Rows count with data will differ in each sheets. And column C with have two data "Come" & "Out" Wh...

BA7A1Lak | Latest reply: BA7A1Lak Mar 14, 2017
    0 replies
  • Insert picture in Excel macro which takes the file name refrence Closed

Hello Friends, Kindly help me! I am trying to insert a picture in excel macro which takes the file name reference from the D5 cell and insert th...

V Kanagu | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 14, 2017
    23 replies
  • VBA code for deleting rows where a column does not correspond Closed

Hello I am trying to get a code that will delete lines where the column on one sheet does not correspond to the criteria in another (i.e. the date - ...

everett18 | Latest reply: everett18 Mar 14, 2017
    0 replies
  • Formula for text in a cell and then total the amount on text Closed

Hello im trying to total the shfit allowance on timesheets eg: In cell k7 they will leave blank if not claim shift allowance, but if they are then ce...

NicoleQA | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Mar 14, 2017
    1 reply
  • Changing font color Closed

Hello, I need help, I want to change the font color to be black for cell A, if cell B is "done", else keep the due date in red in cell B. For exmp:...

Juli | Latest reply: Juli Mar 14, 2017
    0 replies
  • Create a new Excel file based on data in column Closed

Hello, I've spent hours searching and trying different macros with no avail. I'm not new to excel, but new to macros and coding. I have a spreadshee...

Trey | Latest reply: Trey Mar 13, 2017
    0 replies
  • Change Value of Subsequent Cells Once A Condition Is Met Closed

The simplified story: I have a user input "Start Month" that is between 1-12. I have Columns A:M labeled accordingly 1-12. The question: If the us...

strangerarray | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 13, 2017
    1 reply
  • Date change Closed

The interfaced data date from an EMR system to my system reported as an Excel has the date with Year, month and date, example 2017-01-15. I am trying...

Kat | Latest reply: Kat Mar 12, 2017
    0 replies
  • Excel formulla Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to split cell of available qty in to multiple cell according to requirement. Input Sheet -1 Material PO qty Req. Qty ...

Jayesh patel | Latest reply: Jayesh patel Mar 12, 2017
    0 replies
  • VBA To automatically insert subtotals in multiple worksheets Closed

Good Day, I hope somebody can help me, I have an workbook with a main sheet ""2017 Sales" and 10 worksheets with the name of each individual sales Age...

vics1000 | Latest reply: vics1000 Mar 12, 2017
    1 reply
  • Open workbook using following code Closed

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Workbooks("Patch.xlsm").Activate Sheets("Site Name").Select S = Range("A1:A2") D = Range("B1:B2") E = Range("B...

reza | Latest reply: x Mar 10, 2017
    1 reply
  • auto insert new row and copy data from cell above Closed

hello, I have looked but can not seem to find. I need a macro that will insert a new blank row row below and copy cell A10 from above and paste it to...

Zalast69 | Latest reply: Zalast69 Mar 9, 2017
    0 replies
  • Creating reminders AND/OR email reminders in Excel 2010 Closed

Hello, I would like to create a spreadsheet with the following information; Name Address Sender ...

timothyjester | Latest reply: timothyjester Mar 9, 2017
    0 replies
  • Add value from column 2 if column 1 equals to "Yes" Closed

Hello, I want to create a histogram of spenditures and automatically summarize them in a table next to it. So if a value (cell b2) is in the categor...

DavidPeterson | Latest reply: DavidPeterson Mar 9, 2017
    0 replies
  • Database copy only certain information Closed

Hello, I currently have a table with data containing peoples information for a sports program, I would like it if I put "Yes" in the coloumn for the...

Jammzyz | Latest reply: vcoolio Mar 9, 2017
    3 replies
  • Define paragraph formatting Closed

Define paragraph formatting

Aditya jaiswal | Latest reply: vcoolio Mar 9, 2017
    1 reply
  • Search a list of names at one time in excel Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a huge list of names (list A) which I need to search with another list of names (list B) and see if any name in list A is in list B . Is i...

priya_mbial | Latest reply: priya_mbial Mar 8, 2017
    8 replies
  • moving line data by entering data into 1 of 3 specific cells Closed

Hello, I am trying to move an entire row of data by entering into 1 of 3 specific cells (M5-O5) on the same line that will also color code it, to th...

elvis007 | Latest reply: elvis007 Mar 8, 2017
    0 replies
  • How to automate new sheets to display the next row of data? Closed

Hi guys, I am currently trying to automate my database from the surveys. I have sheet 1 which shows every answer from all participants and on sheet ...

shujin51 | Latest reply: shujin51 Mar 8, 2017
    0 replies
  • Automate new sheet to show the same setup of rows and columns Closed

Hi guys, I am currently trying to automate my database from the surveys. I have sheet 1 which shows every answer from all participants and on sheet 2...

shujin51 | Latest reply: shujin51 Mar 8, 2017
    0 replies
  • Missing in Loop for Data Validation Closed

Hello, I would like to request that in the given code please add this feature that at every 14 rows data validation applied and then skip 5 rows aft...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Mar 8, 2017
    0 replies
  • Comparing data in worksheets Closed

I have 2 worksheets in the same workbook; both are set up exactly the same with each having the same header row. I want to compare the last name cells...

cameron6 | Latest reply: cameron6 Mar 8, 2017
    0 replies
  • Autofil random cell in another worksheet Closed

Hello, Please help me write the code for below situation: 1. I have 2 sheet "Merger_Pole" and "Config". 2. In Merger_Pole, I set F2=Config!C29 (ra...

ptqc06 | Latest reply: vcoolio Mar 8, 2017
    1 reply
  • Help tallying names and days worked in a calendar Closed

Hello, I have created a calendar in excel that will be populated daily with the name of the individual working that day. I would like to tally how m...

ryannordgren | Latest reply: ryannordgren Mar 7, 2017
    0 replies
  • If a cell contains any text then add a value (with dates) Solved/Closed

I am looking for help with a formula that will allow me to add up the number of times a certain date is a Monday. I am using =COUNTIF(A1:A30,"*Monday...

ryannordgren | Latest reply: ryannordgren Mar 7, 2017
    7 replies
  • Macro to increase a cell reference by 11 Solved/Closed

Hi everyone I want a macro that on open will increase the cell reference in a cell by 11 each time the book is opened i.e. Cell C18 has =Sheet2!H2. T...

SLKG | Latest reply: YaneyYan Mar 7, 2017
    6 replies
  • Totaling OT Hours on Separate Sheet Closed

Good Morning! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byqv0sZOGZaHRUNuUlNUc1RKbWM/view?usp=sharing I have a spreadsheet that managers fill out with overtim...

nowlanandrea | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 7, 2017
    3 replies
  • Help comparing two columns in excel, returning third w/dups Closed

Hello, I have have found on here some help in comparing two columns and if there is a match, copying a third column, but I need a way to receive an ...

clawson | Latest reply: clawson Mar 7, 2017
    0 replies
  • Automatically Transfer rows from 1 sheet to another using a Comm Closed

Hello, I am very new to excel codes etc... I have a spread sheet that I would like to automatically transfer rows from 1 sheet "Current" to anothe...

Amanda08 | Latest reply: vcoolio Mar 7, 2017
    1 reply
  • MAC OS, BIG FILE Split Data into seperate Worksheets Closed

Hello, To begin I require a rather large Excel (.csv) file to updated every 2 days. This file consists of roughly 23000 records and spreads from the...

BallisticsMan | Latest reply: BallisticsMan Mar 6, 2017
    2 replies
  • Transposing Closed

Hello, I have a sales report provided to me monthly that has the following details: product code, product name, year and month. The format looks lik...

jusip16 | Latest reply: jusip16 Mar 6, 2017
    0 replies
  • creating a formula If a cell is equal to or less than 7.00 Closed

Hello! I am looking for a formula that will do the following: If a cell is equal to or less than 7.00, the entire row which contains said cel...

Shaylene | Latest reply: vcoolio Mar 5, 2017
    3 replies
  • Points system formulas Closed

Hello, I am looking for some helping with creating some formulas. What i am trying to do is something like a points system for 1st, 2nd and 3rd, etc...

K | Latest reply: K Mar 5, 2017
    0 replies
  • Code Required in vba Closed

I have an task related issue.. we have total 3 Timesheets which contains planning,execution etc in each row ..suppose i have 20 employee timesheet and...

Anchal | Latest reply: Anchal Mar 4, 2017
    0 replies
  • Inserting a Prefix based on cell color Closed

Hello, I have an answer key in excel, which indicates correct answers with a green cell background. I need to insert a "*" prefix for each correct...

William Myers | Latest reply: William Myers Mar 3, 2017
    0 replies
  • conversion of DOB to full words Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 I want to to convert dob to word like 5/6/2014 to fifth June two thousand fourteen please tell me...

jigs | Latest reply: gane@1987 Mar 3, 2017
    9 replies
  • find specific values in a cell based on the text behind Closed

Hello, Let me give you the example first. The cell has the following text: 7 Pages TRA, 23 Pages PRF, 97 Words TRA, I would like to find the value...

rcg.cristi | Latest reply: rcg.cristi Mar 3, 2017
    0 replies