Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 951 - 1000 of about 9,810
  • Copy paste rows from one sheet to another n times. Closed

Hello, I need help with Macros. I have my primary data(seeking production schedule) on sheet 1. I will have 100-120 rows Of data. Column A(no of ...

maddy1562 | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 26, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to compare excel sheets Closed

Hello, Hi I'm stopping by to know if any one could help me to compare between to sheets in excel with some conditions. Like it finds somethin...

alorchi | Latest reply: alorchi Sep 26, 2017
    0 replies
  • Find matching data in two worksheets and copy entire row Closed

I have one sheet that has about 350k rows and columns A-AW. Column Z contains phone numbers. I have a second sheet that only has phone numbers (about ...

fairhope221 | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 25, 2017
    1 reply
  • SUM IFS function Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a formula to sum the values in a range of cells if the content in another range of cells equals the text currently in a cell in a co...

dshaviv | Latest reply: dshaviv Sep 25, 2017
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro: Copy formulas across worksheets Solved/Closed

So first off, I have no Idea how to program, but I can kind of understand simple programs. Either way, I'm trying to figure out a macro in MS Excel...

Bobo | Latest reply: OCG Sep 24, 2017
    12 replies
  • Rajbha Closed

I have some columns like this A. B. C. D 8 66 1 86 1 86 1 79 3 78 1 16 99 2 14 8. 10 3. 78 4 11 4 11 1 79 8 66...

Rajbha | Latest reply: Rajbha Sep 24, 2017
    0 replies
  • How To Get B Column Value Against A Column Closed

Hello I have 3 columns like A B C D 1 2 5 2 5 4 3 9 2 4 8 1 5 7 3 Now I Will Compare A And C Column...How To Get B Column Value...

Rajbha | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 22, 2017
    1 reply
  • formula search keywords in multiple columns Closed

Hello, I need to find a excel formula (column A) to track keywords in a table with multiple columns. the key words are for example Accor F...

simbaloo | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 22, 2017
    1 reply
  • Help : Copy Paste to end of list without formatting Closed

Hello everyone :) System Configuration: Macintosh / Chrome 60.0.3112.113 I'm new to Macros in Excel so I really need some help. Basically I ...

Markmm | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 22, 2017
    3 replies
  • Enter value in cell, have range of cells copied to another sheet Closed

Hello, I have an materials list spread sheet that when I order a line/row, I'd like that row with the amount ordered to transfer to blank sheet 2. ...

Ann | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 22, 2017
    1 reply
  • Help with comparing and merging 2 spreadsheets Closed

Hi, I have 2 spreadsheets; each contain an employee number, but 1 contains the department of the business and the other contains the employee's hom...

Spursgirl | Latest reply: Spursgirl Sep 21, 2017
    0 replies
  • How to do a macro in Excel with random pics? Closed

I need to do a macro with random pics. When in column "K" in scheet "SHEE4" find word "OK" then replace or paste in next cell random image from folde...

umbur | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 20, 2017
    1 reply
  • Arrow keys scrolling in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm working in Excel and my arrow keys are moving the entire spreadsheet and are not moving cell by cell up, down, right or left. I do not...

Deb | Latest reply: Upthewall Sep 20, 2017
    24 replies
  • Excel work sheet not copy to another sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 52.0 I am =DGET(Sheet1!1:156,"NAME",$A$1:E$2) but it is not work

a g doddamani | Latest reply: a g doddamani Sep 20, 2017
    0 replies
  • Filters will not include cells beyond the first blank? Closed

Hello, its not working for i checked into other system System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.90

Prashant pawar | Latest reply: Prashant pawar Sep 19, 2017
    0 replies
  • Help with formula please Solved/Closed

Hi, please could someone help me with a formula to add up cells that have data in them. My spreadsheet has data in columns B-N - some of them have ...

CB7373 | Latest reply: CB7373 Sep 19, 2017
    3 replies
  • Criteria dependent data transfer. Closed

Good Morning, I would really appreciate some assistance with regards to a workbook I am creating in Excel 2010 to track equipment movements. I have ...

SFRIAR616 | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 19, 2017
    8 replies
  • Subtract last column from first column Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having a problem i have a excel sheet there are the data for various employees timing. first of all i want to search the last colu...

Gaurav Kumar | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 18, 2017
    3 replies
  • merge 3 general cells to one date cell Closed

Hello, I made a mistake formatting my HUGE tour schedule. I thought I was so smart using 3 cells for dates a1= 10 (for 2010), a2= month 1-12, and a...

Kate | Latest reply: visitor Sep 16, 2017
    3 replies
  • Bank reference changed format help Closed

Hello, I am trying to reconcile some standing order income at work, we have changed bank account and the reference has changed format! The process...

PixelPixie | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 15, 2017
    1 reply
  • Need help with data sorting & updation Closed

Hello, I have a sheet with 6 coulmns each with (ABC & DEF) some value and different data Column A & D have same values. e.g. A B C D E F I want...

rthunukle | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 15, 2017
    1 reply
  • Cut and paste using vba script Closed

Hello, I'm looking for a VBA script for the following scenario, kind request to suggest a method. Ques: I've a series of columns Range (A:HZ) (...

Sree | Latest reply: Sree Sep 14, 2017
    0 replies
  • if then else Closed

Hello, Please help me with a formula for Excel(?) in Open Office. I want to say....If =IF(G59=date;then_date;otherwise_0) I am trying to say i...

Terryl | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 13, 2017
    1 reply
  • Filters for Rows label coming as (blank) Closed

Hello, I ran a Pivot on office2013 and some reason my filters for Rows label coming as (blank) Any idea?please? System Configuration: Windows /...

MA | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 13, 2017
    1 reply
  • Need to calculate monthly avg and yearly miles from odometer Solved/Closed

Good afternoon, I am having an issue figuring out how to get excel to calculate the yearly mileage and monthly avg by just monthly odometer reading...

jamishore | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 13, 2017
    5 replies
  • Auto-populate info. from master sheet to multiple sheets Solved/Closed

Hi, I have been working on an excel sheet for the past month and have not found a solution that would do what I need it to do. I'm sure there have ...

kvil | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 12, 2017
    15 replies
  • Conditional formatting on multiple rows with different names Closed

Hello, I have 4 names in column A SEGMENT - ADULT ORG SEGMENT - CORE SEGMENT - LIGHT SEGMENT - PROACTIVE HEALTH I want to use a conditi...

Harsh Sutaria | Latest reply: Harsh Sutaria Sep 11, 2017
    0 replies
  • How to transfer data automatically in Excel? Closed

Hello, I have a work sheet called installment chart, I want to transfer data of different cells from installment chart to an other work sheet call...

musharafpk2017 | Latest reply: musharafpk2017 Sep 11, 2017
    0 replies
  • How to remove all duplicates found in Sheet 1 and Sheet 2 Closed

Hello, I have an excel sheet and I need some help in writing formula. The excel has Sheet 1 with old data, Sheet 2 with new data and contains s...

ladystark | Latest reply: ladystark Sep 11, 2017
    0 replies
  • Copy cells entered in sheets to form a single list in another Closed

Hello, I have a cells in sheets in Excel that I wish, as data is entered, to copy to another sheet and build a list from these entries. i.e. as data...

AlanCollyerEB | Latest reply: AlanCollyerEB Sep 9, 2017
    0 replies
  • Macro record doesn't paste on the next row Closed

Hi, how to copy data from one sheet to a table on an other sheet using macro records , i faced a problem when i click the button it's working good but...

adelvoira | Latest reply: adelvoira Sep 9, 2017
    0 replies
  • Enter Data into main worksheet and have it update separate WS Closed

I have a workbook that I would like to enter all my data into one main worksheet "2017 Job Cost Analysis" and have that data automatically populate al...

jamishore | Latest reply: jamishore Sep 7, 2017
    10 replies
  • WHAT WILL BE THE FORMULA Closed

Hello, if A1>A2 THEN C1+C2 AND IF A1

deepsubhamoy | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 7, 2017
    1 reply
  • Excel for Mac 15.37 copy row to another sheet Closed

Hi, Im sure this question has been asked before but I can see it anywhere, please accept my apologies if this has already been answered. I have o...

tfxuk7 | Latest reply: tfxuk7 Sep 7, 2017
    0 replies
  • Lock a cell based on another Cell in the entire sheet Closed

Hello, I have drop down selection (Yes/No) in Column A, and I need to lock corresponding cell in Column B if the result is "No" in Column A. Please ...

Karun | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 6, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to get the yearly mileage and monthly avg from odometer only Closed

How can I get excel to calculate the yearly mileage and monthly avg by just monthly odometer readings? I Here is my worksheet: https://www.dropb...

jamishore | Latest reply: jamishore Sep 6, 2017
    0 replies
  • Conditional formatting depending on another cell Closed

Hi! I have an excelsheet with a namelist in e.g. cell A2:A10 and next to it are numbers. I am looking for a way to format the namelist if B2:B10 >0. I...

maaikevs | Latest reply: maaikevs Sep 6, 2017
    0 replies
  • About Excel. Closed

Hello, Total number of 5 sheets in Excel should be counted on automatic 6th sheet.

Gunjan Verma | Latest reply: Gunjan Verma Sep 6, 2017
    0 replies
  • Date of brith in words 05/06/2016 Closed

Hello, date of brith in words 05/06/2016

vkstoda | Latest reply: themorgan Sep 6, 2017
    1 reply
  • Update data from one sheet to the next. Solved/Closed

The macro I want just takes data from one tab and adds it to another like an update. i suspect that the macro will take some time to make as the updat...

raymondald | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 5, 2017
    3 replies
  • Transferring data into separate work books Closed

Hello, I was hoping to get some advice on the best way to transfer data from one work book to another. Both works books are collecting the same da...

Edd721 | Latest reply: Edd721 Sep 4, 2017
    0 replies
  • Inserted 5 cells in one sheet, automate it in 10 differen sheets Closed

Dear, I am a very beginner in Macros. Could you please help to automate my task. I have inserted 5 different cells in a sheet and would like to...

priyamani01 | Latest reply: priyamani01 Sep 4, 2017
    0 replies
  • Transfer activity data to new sheet with yes/no criteria. Closed

Hello, I need to prepare the excel summary with the help of Master sheet. If the drop down in master sheet is yes, than that option should be copy...

Viren | Latest reply: vcoolio Sep 4, 2017
    1 reply
  • Want the coding to paste some data to another sheet Closed

Hello, I want to copy one data to another sheet. But I want the data to be pasted one after another as many time I submit it System Configurati...

Bhavesh | Latest reply: ac3mark Sep 1, 2017
    1 reply
  • Locate 7 digits after 'dell#' in one column and have it replicat Closed

Hi I am trying to locate 7 digits after 'dell#' in one column and have it replicate those digits to another cell.

Cat | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 1, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to look up a value within only a subset of another column? Closed

Hello, Thanks in advance for any help! This is my data: X 1 3 X 2 4 Y 1 5 Y 5 4 Y 3 2 And I want to know, does the value in C1 ('3') ...

Rachel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 1, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to use X or Y as variable in particular cells Closed

Hello, i want use X or Y as variable or unknown, such that when i varies the value of X or Y it should automatically be updated in cells where it is p...

liancotta | Latest reply: liancotta Aug 30, 2017
    0 replies
  • Google Sheets to keep up with High School Football Scores Closed

Hello, Ok I am creating a google spreadsheet to keep up with High School Football Scores. I would like help with a formula that allows me to color...

cjradio | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 30, 2017
    1 reply
  • Arrow keys not working on spreadsheet Closed

I have unlocked the scroll lock, but no movement on arrows. I tried a Word Document, the arrow keys worked perfectly..Any ideas??

RonWilliams | Latest reply: RonWilliams Aug 30, 2017
    0 replies
  • Conditional formating - apply on more cells Solved/Closed

Hello, i'm not so familiar with conditional formatting, so I would like to ask something: I'm making a doc where Column A has number values, column ...

Biljana | Latest reply: Raj Aug 30, 2017
    32 replies