Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2401 - 2450 of about 9,830
  • Macro only for Alphabetic Sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to request for a Macro which will run only for those sheets where Names started with Alphabets from A to Z Thanks & Regards...

smuneeb | Latest reply: smuneeb Jun 3, 2016
    2 replies
  • Compare and Combine two sheets into one Closed

Thank you in advance! I have one excel spreadsheet with rows of customer contact information and the account they are associated with. I have an...

colleenlit | Latest reply: mattgdunn Jun 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • VBA Coding Vlookup to single workbook from different tabs Closed

Hello, I am trying to pull data through Vlookup to master sheet from different worksheet which is having a different tabs for different client. ...

Shivani | Latest reply: mattgdunn Jun 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • macro for conditionally moving info from one worksheet to others Closed

Hello and thank you up front for reading my question. This feels complicated but i have only minimal experience with macros and VBA. We start wi...

scavengertype | Latest reply: scavengertype Jun 2, 2016
    0 replies
  • Comparing data Closed

I have two sheets with data, for example product name, quantities sold and price. All product names on sheet 1 may not be there on sheet 2. So what i ...

Surabhee | Latest reply: mattgdunn Jun 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • Two lists of Names that are jumbled up Closed

Hello, How are you all? I have two lists of names, one has all the names (A) e.g. Michael Luis Stevens, the other does not or the name is jumbl...

Johnnysopals | Latest reply: mattgdunn Jun 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • Excel VBA to open a EULA script when opening a spesific workbook Solved/Closed

Hi Everyone I am busy designing a training pack with formulas in a excel workbook using MS Excel 2013 and have it already password protected using vb...

DataRV | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 2, 2016
    3 replies
  • Summing until criteria are met in another column Closed

I have a situation where I want to sum a column of numbers from bottom to top but want the summation to stop when criteria from another column is met....

Bill_Denver | Latest reply: Bill_Denver Jun 2, 2016
    0 replies
  • VBA Macro Copy and Paste Loop Help Closed

I need to create a macro that allows me to copy and paste a set of formulas/values down a certain number of times. For example, if I had the following...

nicole4763 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 2, 2016
    3 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

Hello, Can someone help in figuring out a formula. If in the spreadsheet I enter under the condition column "good" or "bad" I need the next column...

Pawan | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 2, 2016
    4 replies
  • I need your help with Macro's please Closed

Hi there, I have been doing some reading up & watching YouTube tutorials regarding Macro's that will copy data from one sheet to another if certain c...

Enslinj | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 2, 2016
    5 replies
  • Macro sum the values coloumn wise into brekup level Closed

I have a senario where i need to sum the values coloumn wise into brekup level, i have given the example below the number of items can vary so i need ...

Nsyed | Latest reply: Nsyed Jun 2, 2016
    0 replies
  • Populate list Closed

Hello, I'd like to scan a column for a certain word (e.g. "Yes") within particular date in workbook, and i need to copy the text in some other cell ...

Shreekanth C | Latest reply: Shreekanth C Jun 2, 2016
    0 replies
  • If value in column A exists between values in column B and C Closed

Hello, Looking for assistance on the following: I want to know if value 302000000 (column A) exists between value range 382777400 (column B) and...

Jaye | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 2, 2016
    5 replies
  • Copy all Rows with specific Name to new Sheet Solved/Closed

Dear Friend, Am having a Excel Timesheet with following columns SITE - EMP NAME - EMP ID - EMP JOB TITLE - DATE - TIME IN -TIME OUT - TOTAL - NOR...

Somanrajan | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 1, 2016
    15 replies
  • VBA Formula Closed

I need to create a macro that allows me to copy and paste a set of formulas/values down a certain number of times. For example, if I had the following...

nicole4763 | Latest reply: nicole4763 Jun 1, 2016
    0 replies
  • Conditional formatting, using a formula to determine cell format Closed

Excel 2010 Hi, I need to make a spreadsheet and I want to use a BRAG rating to do so. To do this I want to type BLUE, RED, AMBER, GREEN into a cel...

Lanz | Latest reply: Lanz Jun 1, 2016
    0 replies
  • Vba to change cell colors and highlight rows Closed

Here is what I have going on. I have a spread sheet, across the top are the dates of days that my crew works and the first column is everyone on the c...

Childishact | Latest reply: mikkelsheeto Jun 1, 2016
    2 replies
  • Need help with a formula Closed

Hi I am putting together an expense calendar and need help with a search formula. What I am in need of is a formula that searches the days of the m...

TheoAyres | Latest reply: TheoAyres May 30, 2016
    0 replies
  • Stacking 3 columns into 1 with matching cells and headers Closed

Hello, I have a table with data dating back weekly for 7 years. I am shifting it over to a new system but need to import the data in another form...

UFman2222 | Latest reply: UFman2222 May 29, 2016
    0 replies
  • Comparing two string columns in excel sheet Closed

Hi Can anybody help me to correct this data? There is a long list of this type of data.I want shortcut method to solve it as if there are columns tha...

japinder.kaur | Latest reply: japinder.kaur May 29, 2016
    0 replies
  • macro that will allow tab 1 's information to be copy to tab 2 Solved/Closed

Hello, Please help. My Excel Workbook has two tabs. Tab 1 contains all project information such as project number, customer name, project name, co...

HappyPerson | Latest reply: HappyPerson May 28, 2016
    2 replies
  • transfer a row of data from one sheet to another same workbook Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to transfer a row of data from one sheet to another in the same workbook but my code is not working could anyone help me thanks...

Jess123! | Latest reply: vcoolio May 28, 2016
    25 replies
  • compare two cells in excel and if matches need to print its adja Closed

Hello, I want to compare two cells in excel and if matches need to print its adjacent value in next column. for example: I need to compare colu...

Pooja | Latest reply: ac3mark May 27, 2016
    1 reply
  • Help with search formula Closed

Need help trying to search for a specific variable, then return another variable that corresponds to the first. I will be entering Informatio...

fire24man | Latest reply: fire24man May 27, 2016
    0 replies
  • Convert number to letters in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have to define the numbers to their associated letters and based on the combination of numbers the next cell should show the letters. ...

milindvc | Latest reply: hachiya May 27, 2016
    25 replies
  • Convert date of birth into words Solved/Closed

Sir, Kindly help me in changing date of birth into words. Example:20.03.2001 as twenty march two thousand one

prakashdnl9 | Latest reply: vcoolio May 27, 2016
    1 reply
  • Macro Copy Paste from one to another based on cell value Closed

Hello, I have two sheets. Phase I and Phase II. Phase I I have columns A-J. Im looking for a macro which would copy columns A-F and paste it to she...

DPD | Latest reply: vcoolio May 27, 2016
    1 reply
  • Automatically moving data Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a master data sheet that one column in the sheet that represents a sub set of the data. When I add information to the master sheet, I ...

Matt3502 | Latest reply: vcoolio May 27, 2016
    22 replies
  • Moving Data Closed

Hello Peeps, I'm having some trouble with using a macro to copy some data from one sheet across multiple. I have a master sheet that contains train...

DonJuan692006 | Latest reply: vcoolio May 26, 2016
    2 replies
  • how to create new workbooks from current workbook and move data Closed

Hi, I have the following workbook named "org_file": file_name data_1 data_2 File_1 r1 s1 File_2 r2 s2 File_3 r3 s3 . . . File_N rN sN I ...

roni.ashuri | Latest reply: roni.ashuri May 26, 2016
    0 replies
  • Find word within cell & put "value from a list" in adjacent Closed

Hello, If cell A contains a short statement (e.g: 'supply of computers', 'supply of furniture', 'construction of water taps' and 'construction ...

dochula | Latest reply: Mazzaropi May 26, 2016
    3 replies
  • help with macro VBA Closed

Hello, need to get a macro enabling to select a range of cells from one row and tranpose them into fixed position + get value from one cell and retur...

bm106 | Latest reply: bm106 May 26, 2016
    0 replies
  • Try to scan one shell value and copy that entire row in other sh Closed

Hi, Sir/mam, I Have Two sheet named "carcase"and " shutter". In carcase sheet I have three nos. Of columns and 800 nos. Of Rows, in...

Dushyant241992 | Latest reply: Dushyant241992 May 26, 2016
    0 replies
  • Create Macro to create worksheets based summary sheet Closed

Hello, I have an extremely long list of inventory items by department number. What I want to do is create a individual worksheet for each departme...

Russell | Latest reply: vcoolio May 25, 2016
    4 replies
  • Autofill and open worksheet Closed

Hello, I am wanting to be able to search and open worksheets by typing the beginning of a worksheet. I have worksheets X,Y,Z and if I begin typi...

sippin03 | Latest reply: ac3mark May 25, 2016
    5 replies
  • Search Cell for Multiple Text Strings, Return each found value Closed

Hello, I have a basic function to search a cell for a specific text string (in this case, the name of an application) and return a value to anoth...

Excelling | Latest reply: ac3mark May 25, 2016
    1 reply
  • Need VBA help Closed

Im pretty sure i will need VBA for this issue and I have no clue. I setting up an online store and I would like to track all my stock and transaction...

TBoneTace | Latest reply: ac3mark May 25, 2016
    1 reply
  • DUE DATE ALERT FROM EXCEL FILE WHEN WINDOWS STARTUP Closed

Hi, I need clarification that we can create due date alert from an Excel file when windows start up. Is it possible. If yes, Please advice how to c...

saravanan1983 | Latest reply: ac3mark May 25, 2016
    3 replies
  • How to copy rows from one worksheet to another Closed

Hello, I am having problems writing a code to copy the rows from one worksheet to another, if certain criteria are met. A data dump is taken f...

alisun125 | Latest reply: alisun125 May 25, 2016
    0 replies
  • How to create an text based spreadsheet Closed

I have access to Excel 2010 in an MS Office Suites. What I am try to do is to create a spreadsheet where I can enter a designated code (i.e. A1, A2...

Learner2 | Latest reply: ac3mark May 24, 2016
    3 replies
  • location master file in excel Solved/Closed

I have location master file in excel. 1) I have another file in A2 column there is a address like 422, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, 2) i want to brin...

Param | Latest reply: ac3mark May 24, 2016
    1 reply
  • Create new excel file from existing Excel file. Closed

Hello, I want to create a command button in a existing excel file that will pop-open a new excel file. (it will be good if it ask me "Save as" for ...

Eric | Latest reply: ac3mark May 24, 2016
    1 reply
  • If "yes" in a column copy other cells to the next tab. Closed

Hi Guys, I have a sheet with participant names and a lot of other information about their attendance. What I am trying to do is to copy their name ...

Zaba | Latest reply: vcoolio May 24, 2016
    1 reply
  • Sales invoice in sheet1 and create summary table in sheet2 Closed

hi im working on sales/inventory worksheet. i made the sales invoices in sheet1, now i want all the details of sales invoice in sheet 2 to create ...

simy | Latest reply: vcoolio May 23, 2016
    1 reply
  • If Statements Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a scenario working with a time sheet. So basically the way payments work is from 30 minutes to 5 hours is automatically 5 hours of w...

Aztec | Latest reply: ac3mark May 23, 2016
    1 reply
  • Date formatting Closed

I would appreciate if someone can help me here. When I export transaction list from a Bank Account for example, the dates for some reason appear in d...

rjangamakote | Latest reply: ac3mark May 23, 2016
    1 reply
  • Need to look up multiple values and return a value from that row Closed

I have a large spreadsheet where within one cell I need to look at the entire file for a value in a certain column that matches the value on a certain...

GD | Latest reply: GD May 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • Generate multiple sheets from master sheet Closed

I really need help in this, I am not very good in programming in Excel, if you can guide me that will be very helpful.Willr eally apprecaite it very m...

DAVEfromD | Latest reply: DAVEfromD May 23, 2016
    0 replies
  • Macro To Copy Paste Value Until A Condition Is Met Closed

Hello All I could sure use some help on a Macro, i'm still a newbie The Case is : A1 is the sum of row 4 In A3 there is a value of 1, B3 t...

limwilliam | Latest reply: limwilliam May 22, 2016
    0 replies