The discussions

Black screen o pain

Hi man im getting desperate i have the exact same problem and i have tried resetting bios with the battery thing ,removing the ram, unplugging the unn...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2009 by
marcmarais

P4 doesn't boot. new psu, hdd works

Hello, I've had a lot of trouble salvaging a P4 PC that keeps crashing. I took it to the shop and they definitively stated that the PSU needed repl...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2009 by
Gone

Contact retailer

Hello, hi, have the same problems with the owner on n70.. i had install also some applications..my phone also display "failed to start-up, contac...

deepbreathe

Harddisk not detectected

Hello, My laptop cam with a vister iam trying to replace it with xp the blue creen reads no Harddisk in snstalled.When i boot it without the startup...

olfo81

My televison won't come on

Hello, My Televison Won't come on I Tried to plug it up and I pressed the Power Button But It Won't Come On can You PLEASE Help me ..... fIX My Telev...

fea_ture

Ts-t532a rom not reading

Hello, I have a ACER Aspire 1520 and i have installed Black XP on it. The problem is now the CD/DVD Rom will only read music cd's and the sound is ...

strnnger

Webcam

Hello, where can i get a free download for my Labtec webcam as i have lost the disc it came with?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

Pen drive

Hello, pen drive is detecting but not showing the availability...........wat may b the mistake

dybbody

Best web cam

Hello, Please i have a Web cam with the name BEST and i don't have the CD for installation. please can someone help me out with the Drivers and if p...

Anonymous User

Information

Hello, sir i have a G'Five u808 mobile. Nice mobile but i don't understand mms setting so plz give me some information about mms on my e-mail ID........

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
suff954

Want to use my mobile as webcam while chating

Hello, i m using xcite 415 and it has a option for web cam...but can't able to use that. please advise me how to use that web cam and if not possible...

flcconflict

Bios flashing

Hello, I have flash my bios from f.11c to f.22 in my cq40-108tu laptop.now i want to load xp but i am not able to flash the bios back to f.11...

moneymaker1

Logitech x-230

Hello, I got logitech x-230 and i need them installed; what do i do?

dancedhall

Black screen on my lapton hp pavilion dv2000

Hello, My hp dv2000 lapton is showing a black screen, no message, I think it might have crushed. What do I do?

sadgurl

Can't type anything on hp laptop

Hello, As soon as I booted up my hp pav. laptop, I wasn't able to type anything. What should I do? Is there any control button I can push to cause t...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
canthave

Bottoms on key board

Hello, i have 3 symbol on 5 key botton (5, % & € ). how i can intert € symbol from keyboard.

canthave

Looking for steps

Hello, I'm seeking help with putting videos on a Nokia 5310 music express phone. Ive tried using lime wire and real player but to no end....

dybbody

Booting problem

Solved

Hello, I am using AMIBIOS KOBIAN p4 m 266 Mother Board, INtel Celeron (r) cpu, 1.7 Ghz, whenever i will power on my machine, monitor focus some...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

Monitor resoloution

Hello, I reinstalled Windows XP Pro on my computer, now my screen is 800*600 and when I change it to 1024*768 as it was to before ( or if i change it...

xpcman

Pls help

Hello, Eversince I formatted my computer all the sounds whether it is a movie or a song sounds like chipmunks.. The enhancements on my media player i...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
smaccer

Usb2.0hdd external case

Hello, I have a Portable Hard Disk with tecnology SAMSUNG. I have saved one milion information in this box including docs and pictures very importa...

CHBARROS

Pc armagedon

Hello, my pc was recently attact with some trojans, i didnt have any a/v software, by the time i got one my computer has gone haywire,popups f...

deepbreathe

Writeprotected mmc

Hello, When I try to format my mmc through phone then phone is hang and when I try to format my mmc through computer it shows write protected driv...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
bizzounours

Beeps

Hello, When I plug in my computer I am getting 4 beeps and then 2 beeps. Can you help me solve this problem?

bizzounours

Remove write protect

Hello,wat's up i need a help.how 2 remove write protect without format

bizzounours

Laptop die

Hello, my gateway shut down sudenlly 7 months ago and it turn on and work perfeclly for two weeks and shut down again, I tried a couple of trikc like...

suff954

How much ram is too much?

Hello, Com'on everyone...have a heart and answer me :-( My p'uter is a Gateway with an AMD Athlon 2.0 GHZ 64 X 2 3800+ with 2.0 GHZ of RAM. I usi...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
xpcman

External hardrive

Hello, i have lost my cd/dvd burner, i can't burn anything on any of my software ie i tunes, media player or any that i have tried to recently downlo...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
wotamess

Cd/dvd files are missing

Hello, i have an advent laptop and untill recently i could burn discs with ease, then my power2go writer started acting up, not responding and then o...

wotamess

Installing memory

hi! can please help me with my problem in my desktop computer! i want to upgrade my 512mb memory to 1G and i use another 512mb memory with same specs....

shanks09

My friend needs help ith her computer!

Hello, My friend has this problem with her computer, when she starts it up it makes like a beeping sound, and some of her keys aint working, but they...

afsgun

Pc not detecting pendrive

Hello, sir/madam my 4gb pendrive s not detect in any of the system...wat to do???? is there any steps to overcome this problem???

re_mi

Webcam

Hello, Hello,i cant use my webcam where can i download the software on the net pls .my lap top is soni vaio VGN-FJ78SP/W

flcconflict

Toshiba a215-s4697 wont go past black screen

Hello, I have Vista on my Toshiba A215-S4697 and I followed this instructional video on youtube to make it run faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...

afsgun

I need to install my webcam

Hello, i lost my installer disk how can i install my webcam the serial number is K3VF0040455001481S

gragrand

Upgrade memory

Hello, i have laptop toshiba tecra a8, can not i upgrade memory be 2 gb. furthermore i lose all driver, please where can i get driver toshiba tecra a8...

dybbody

My hp wont start up - please help!

Hello, I hope someone can help me on here... My HP Compaq nx6325 laptop just doesnt want to work. It served me well for almost 3 years, and now it ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
twingdings

Laptop problem

Hello, my laptop suddenly shutdown from 15 days it shutdown every day in day it shutdown 2 or 3 times i having a dell laptop y suddenly it shu...

wasim

Computer won't start up

Hello, Few days ago I woke up and tried to switch on my desktop HP media center PC m7680n. It didn't start no fans no lights except the one at the ba...

deepbreathe

My computer wont do nothing

Hello, i have a acer5515 series. when i turn it on it wont do nothing . what can i do to restore the computer/ it wont go to start or nothing

flcconflict

Speaker

Hello, What does 2.0, 2.1 and 5.1 mean when referring to speaker systems?

realiser

Cap lock not working correctly

Hello, Thank you for any help you can give me. My problem is that I cannot get my cap lock to work correctly. There use to be a sound that would le...

pcsces

How to find a motherboard driver of my dell

Hello, I have a dell pc and I want to reformat it but I don't have the driver for my motherboard.I want to reformat it because it had so many virus i...

go4tyson

Graphics optimum mode

Hello, i was at my brother's place yesterday and ive noticed that when he switches on his computer a message would pop up telling him that he is not ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
Nick

Web cam

Hello, I bought a blue vision webcam and wen I got home i realised the disc to install it was snapped in halve , i have no reciept and was in neeed o...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
fobvious5

Dvd writer problem

Hello, in my desktop computer have tree cd and dvd removeable drivers. 1)LG dvd rom 2) LG dvd writer 3) cd writer. the problem is my computer can pla...

pcsces

My speakers dont work :(

Hello, i have a hp windows vista computer. earlier today my speakers were working fine. ive had no problems with my computer until it asked that i ne...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
clueless...

Two hard disk in one motherboard

Hello, I have a extra hard disk of 80 GB and i want to use in with my running PC.Is it possible to have to hard disk connected with mother board...

xpcman

Drive failure

Hello, on start up i get the error message diskette drive 0 failure press f1 to continue or f2 to enter set-up. i know it is the boot sequence that h...

suff954

Dvd and cd burner

Hello, I bought a memorex cd- dvd burner last week and cant figure it out it is 5.2x it came with a nero disk and no manual.I am not a very smart per...

re_mi
Results 31701 - 31750 out of a total of 33,786