The discussions

2nd hdd recognized, but not the files on it

Hello, I use Vista and just had to replace primary SATA drive with new install. It worked fine. My 2nd SATA HDD was originally recognized. It has al...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
Tw1zZ

Toshiba l300 basic

Hello, can you help i have bought my son for christmas a toshiba l300 i saw the laptop working so i bought it but i have come to do a factory restore...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

No vollume in my computer

Hello, dear in my pc not any vollume when i play window media player then show one message no found any audio device in your computer... how i can s...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Computer turns off inserting removable drive

Hello, every time i insert a removable disk(flash drive, mp3) my computer automatically turns off. why is this happening i have avast anti virus and ...

LouisSteph

Printer installation

Hello, I have a dell 720 inkjet printer and I can't find my installation disk, how do I get the printer working and printing without the disk?????

LouisSteph

Installing intex it305wc webcam

Hello, everytime i plug in the device a message pops up saying it's not compatible to microsoft whatever.what's the problem?how do i solve this?pls. ...

LouisSteph

I can't get access to the files in my flash d

Hello, I recently installed a new Avira Antivirus on my computer and when I pluged in my Flash disk the anti-virus picked-up viruses on my flash disk,...

Reighly - Manila

Microsoft vista not working

Hello, My name is Rocky and I have a Microsoft Vista but it won't let me in it just pull up a box saying that it unable to start and another box sayin...

dancedhall

No sound in system

Hello, in my system no sound device is working. wat software i have to download for to hear sounds

dancedhall

Hdd beeps

Solved

Hello, I'm using HP pavilion dv6700 it worked for a bit more than a year. today after turning it on it starts to beep, as it trying to access to HD...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
kvartz

Webcam problem

Hello, Im totally stuck. I have a webcam on my laptop but my laptop was wiped because of it being too slow ages ago. since then i have not been...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
kaz

No display

Hello, My desktop monitor won't come on. I know it has power, and it was working the night before. I pressed the power button on the monitor after I ...

Kat

Camera not working

Hello, The camera is not working, I can access it. Thanks Edeayho

dancedhall

Shut down or hang without any worning

Hello, mu computer shut down automatically and when i start it its make some noise then its start and somtime it get hang to

3 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
Ani

No cd web cam

Hello, I have no cd for installation the following kind of web cam, https://zwp5733.en.made-in-china.com let me know free downlod software web cam ...

iveal

Complaint

Hello, i bought a hcl desktop on 7aug,2009 so i still hv d warranty period. ders sme problem in d audio system of my pc.i hav cheked d speakers dey a...

iveal

No sound on my media player

Hello,i have a problem with my media player, it play with no sound. how can i do to regain my sound.

iveal

Web cam

Hello,my web cam was installed years ago and all i need to know is how use it to chat with some one

iveal

Who have a mobile virus

Hello, who have a mobile virus pls send at this number 09161398219 09061970873 pls.... this kind of person is very bad chardy

iveal

How to clone mac addres

Hello, i have d-link des 1008D router.. i want to share the internet connection to my two laptops using this router.. i've got the mac addres but ...

chardy

My acer aspire t650

Hello, my acer ast650 refuses to start, it boots up goes to this blue screen where it shows del and f12. it then goes to another window that displays...

chardy

Blank screen when i turn on my laptop

Hello, Hi when I turn on my laptop it starts to boot up but there is no display on screen my windows display doesn't even come up it is just totally ...

chardy

Cant access flash drive

Hello, ive got 4gb toshiba flash, 4 some reason i am unable to open it anymore, it shows in my computer and then says i have to format it , which ...

xpcman

2nd hard drive's os not recognized

Hello, Had computer with OS XP. MB bit the dust but HardDrive survived. I have another even older computerw/ OS Win98 ( use in office simple LAN)...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Screen resolution help please

Hello, well i had one of those weird updates and when i turned back on my computer the screen was stuck in a 600 and 800 resolution and everything wa...

xpcman

Toshiba laptop not start till 10 min

Hello, my toshiba laptop m30x not start when i press startup key till about 10 mins it blank,then it write toshiba and pc runs as normal.what should ...

dancedhall

Compaq r4000

Hello, help help help, compaq r4000 notebook. when i plug in the main power cable to the back, the sreen darkens as if its on batteries whe...

dancedhall

Usb problem

Hello, i have 8 g usbflash and i can't open it and when i try to format it it says "there's no disks plz try again" and when i want to change the pat...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
mehdi

Motherboard

Hello, How can i connect a SATA hard drive to a motherboard that has an IDE connector

dancedhall

Cant delet the upperfilters

Hello, i cant delet the UpperFilters,

dancedhall

No display

Hello, in the system every thing is working fine but no beep sound at start up and no display given

dancedhall

Faulty power

Hello, my computer has been dead for awhile cause I had to get a new cord. well, now i have a universal hp cord that fits my laptop, but the chargi...

dancedhall

Buying a hp/compaq laptop in 34-35 range

Hello, i want to buy a hp/compaq laptop in a range btw 34000-360000 Rs configuration must be 2gb ram 250gb hard dsk intel core 2 duo processor 5...

dancedhall

External hard disk does not respond

Hello, I have got an external hard drive, forgot its cable in my home country..but found a cable tht fits in (though not a Y), but it doesnt come up....

dancedhall

Asus power supply

Hello, Can you advise me? I have an Asus X59GL laptop (Vista) that required a restore to start. The adaptor light is on, but not the light on the l...

dancedhall

Transfering

Hello, i cant get to tranfer my pictures of my fone and checked that everythings in order what do i do?#

dancedhall

Labtop

Hello, My Lab top will not turn on I have check the power cord and it works fine . It will not charge it seems like it was working just fine 5 hour...

dancedhall

Hp officejet l7780 all in one

Hello, My HP L7780 will not feed the paper in. Message keeps reading Paper Empty, but the paper holder thing is full. If you assist the paper, b...

dancedhall

Hw to mak pendrive

Hello, hey buddy is any body can tel me how to design a pendrive>?? shiva

dancedhall

Need help: laptop resolution converted on tv

Solved

Hi I have a scarlet ~40" LG lcdtv 1080p and I want to display what I'm doing on my lenovo T61 laptop on my tv. I have been able to do this with a regu...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
narukthul

Give the configuration of hp 6704tu laptop

Plz give the configuration of hp - 6704tu laptop. Regards, Prasad

karan

Help asap pls

Hello, i can not hear anything from my speakers cos sum1 deleted a program for the audio in remove programs how do i get it back or replace itso i ca...

dhadha09

Laptop monitor is not working

Hello, My laptop monitor is not working after i plugged into an external monitor. It was still working for the first few times, like both my laptop...

cammy_c

Mouse problem in laptop

Closed

Hello, i have laptop . n i have a computer like big moniter without CPU N speker n key board like laptop n there's no mouse. i mean to say ke lep...

14 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by

My computer turns off when i touch it!!

Hello Everyone, I have a funny situation here... I just bought a brand new ASUS M4N78 mobo, an AMD Athlon X2 240 Processor, an XFX GeForce 9500 GT VG...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
Mechman

If any mechanical problem persist

Hello, i any mechanical problem happens to the i pod , what should we do ?does there any authorized servicing center in India. plea...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Pen drive

Hello, Sir , my pen drive in not delected in my lenovo laptop . when i put the pen drive in usb message diplays usb device is malfunctioned and is ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Computer to 52in sharp

Hello, i have my imput blocked in order to connect my pc to my sharp52 in,how do i fix this problem with my imput which is imput #7 it show o and a / ...

LouisSteph

Get rid of os problem

Hello, hi when i`m pressing any sign key from keyboard getting any other sign how to get rid of this problem help plz

LouisSteph

Install bluetooth

Hello, I wanna transfer my phone's games to my cell phone but my laptop has no bluetooth device. How to install the bluetooth? Please help me. My lap...

LouisSteph
Results 30001 - 30050 out of a total of 33,784