The discussions

Usb shows pendrive is empty

I have a kingston pen drive and recently once i plugged in the pendrive its light doesnt blink and also the computer detects it so i put some songs to...

5 replies Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
KY_WD  

Year of production of a motherboard

Solved

Hello, Sir, is there any way to know the year of production of a motherboard, I mean how do i know that I am purchasing the latest motherboard ? THA...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
rmgaikwad98

Formate pendrive

Hello, how i can format write protected pen drive . replay quick. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.94

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
Boogieman_WD  

Hdd regeneration program to identify bad sector's and isolate

Hello, thanks for letting me join CCM! I run window's seven, and 10 platform computers! I built my own network with the help of Hughes net. I do not s...

R2D2_WD  

No display monitor

Hello, i am having problems with my monitor it doesn't display anything but when i turn in on the fan is running but no graphic is displayed on th...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron 5000 15 series won't power on

Hello, Dell 5000 15 series won't power on and there is no battery to remove. Please help Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2016 by
xpcman

Computer running but no signal.

Hello. I have been having this issue for a long time now. Sometimes when I turn my desktop computer off, the next time I turn it on everything seem...

xpcman

H/w or s/w problem

Hello, at my pc i install the android 6 M into the usb pen drive. when i start the android os then the mouse was not work and not show the mouse a...

xpcman

Typing one character keyboard types two

Hello,I AM TYPING ONE CHARACTER AND KEY BOARD TYPING TWO OF SOME CHARACTER Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 46.0

2 replies Last reply on 9 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Keyboard press some keys like d or e or c it gives me few wrong

Hello, i have a lenovo t410 laptop. It has a problem, if i press some keys like D or E or C it gives me few wrong actions as instead of E i get word...

Ambucias

Monitor's display doesn't work when connect it to the video card

I just bought a new pc and when i connect the screen to the internal video card while removing the other video card it works , but when I connect it t...

5 replies Last reply on 9 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Gaming frame rate slows down and the sound cracks

Hello, I have a HP model laptop. The specs are as follows, 4GB RAM, 2GB Nvidia 940M, Intel i5-5200 CPU @2.20GHz. It had Win 8 originally but I did the...

6 replies Last reply on 9 May 2016 by
ac3mark

External drive wil not properly load, open, or move files

Out of the blue my external storage drive (which has about 15 years worth of files on it) has stopped working properly. I can see all of my files but ...

8 replies Last reply on 9 May 2016 by
inthepink1221

Hard drive.

Hello, if I put a new hard drive in my laptop do I need a recovery disc. And what do I need to do. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486....

xpcman

How can i tell if the hd is dead?

Solved

My God daughter was running a Gateway NV5 when she droped it on the floor. I wont come on now, just says trying to repair the flashes some screen ima...

xpcman

Dell inspirion 14 password

Closed

I bought this laptop off let it go and had it 2 days and it finally powered completely down, so I fully charged the battery and powered it on and now ...

Ambucias

External hard drive shows as local disk, not removable storage

Closed

Hello, I desperately need some help here. I am having a problem with my 1TB Toshiba hard drive. I had it nearly half filled with files and now I h...

R2D2_WD  

Wd passport 0730 will not work on pc after use on mac

Hello, I have had my external hard dive for years and had no problem. One day I used it on a MAC computer in order to get some photos, yet after t...

R2D2_WD  

Help me display not show in monitor but cpu fans r running

Hello, my cpu has running smps fansnd procesor fan but display not showwhats the problemin cpu plzz help me

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2016 by
Ambucias

No display

Hello, my hp g81 fell down,its powering but not displaying .what could be the problem ? no Broken hard disk, Damaged motherboard, Damaged screen...

xpcman

Apple computer shuts off

Hello, My apple computer shuts off when i unplug the power cord. i think the battery is but but dont know for sure. Configuration: Mac OS X ...

xpcman

Laptop is restarting without running

I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5739G, have update the bios and laptop stalled doing this. After a restart, the laptop don't get running. The laptop re...

xpcman

Will not reboot

Hello, I have a new laptop that will not turn on I tried evert hyping I read, still not working any suggestions??? Please Configuration: iPhone...

Ambucias

Generic mp\3 charges but isn't recognized

I have a generic MP3 player and when I plug into USB port, it chimes like it knows something was plugged in, and even charges the MP3. For some reason...

11 replies Last reply on 7 May 2016 by
Grammie4

Continuous clicking noise

Hello, Continuous clicking noise as if it's booting up. Runs fine, works great, yet the constant noise is irritating. Any ideas? Configuration: W...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2016 by
Jonsp123

Hp pavilion laptop running with ++++++ at startup

My HP Pavilion laptop, Intel Core i5 is running with ++++++ at startup. These plus signs ++++++++++ also run in the background slowing down the comput...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell ight just goes on and off after 2seconds

Heyy guys please assist me i tried starting on my dell laptop and the light just goes on and off after 2seconds dnt know what to do please assist

Ambucias

Dell laptop will not boot

My laptop of Dell make is switching on but nothing change on screen execpt Dell-logo keeps blinking.In shrt it does not boot up and start off. Apart f...

xpcman

I need help with my acer laptop

Hello,I have a laptop Acer R3-471 I turned it off and now it doesn't turn on Configuration: Windows / Chrome 50.0.2661.94

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Processor needed

Solved

Hello everyone, my name is Kath, new member. For many years have had Dell Dimension E310, which has done well, but I think it is time for a new one.....

3 replies Last reply on 6 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Window 10

Hello, I need to activate my window 10 but I don't know where is the key Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

ac3mark

Touch pad 'fn' button doesn't work

Hello, I have an Acer laptop and I'm trying to turn on the touch pad but the 'fn' button doesn't work....so is there any other way to turn it on? ...

Ambucias

Help with lenovo thinkpad 11e bios password

Solved/Closed

How to bypass the BIOS password on a Lenovo ThinkPad 11e -- Lance Osteen 

Ambucias

Flashdrive not opens files

Hello, My flashdrive not opens files if it having the data in it .how it could be solveble?? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.64

xpcman

Just built a new pc, nothing comes on the monitor.

Hello, I just finished building my new gaming PC. I've connected everything correctly (I hope) and the computer itself powers on fine; LEDs on the...

xpcman

Unable to view mcafee eerm on hard disk

Solved

Hi I have a 1TB seagate hard disk on which I had to install the Mcafee EERM software (due to my company policies). However, when I use the hard ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 May 2016 by
Tom

Samsung laptop display is remaining blank

Hello, my laptop display is remaining blank when i switch it on its a samsung... can you help please? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0...

Computertech

Whenever i reboot my laptop, my icons on the desktop disappears

I need help. It started last month, whenever I shut down or restart my laptop everything in the desktop and taskbar disappeared. First time it happene...

Computertech

No load drivers were found while installing os

Hello, I installed ubuntu linux os for my project in i3 processor,now i am installing w8,it shows an error "NO LOAD DRIVERS ARE FOUND" it doesn't ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2016 by
VENKAT

Flahing laptop screen

Hello, So my screen is flashing in between normal and a lighter version with fine lines through the entire screen. Configuration: Windows / Ch...

Computertech

Raidmax vortex 402 and a corsair 450w psu pc won't boot!

Hello, I have recently bought the raidmax vortex 402 and a corsair 450w psu, for 2 days I have been transfering all my parts from my Alienware x51...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2016 by
xpcman

Sony vio laptop nor starting

Hello, System update was going meanwhile I closed it without completion. That's why when start laptop,it shows system updating till 14% & after a 10...

xpcman

External hard drive not recognized

Hello, my external hard drive is not recognized. I can see it at Device Manager and BIOS. Its lighting when conected. I CANT open Disk Management ...

xpcman

Write protection

Hello, did all that has been told but the write protection still persists Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.94

xpcman

Blank screen

Hello, My Toshiba goes blank after start . my boyfriend was reading his email when he switched to my screen it went blank with just the curser. How ...

KY_WD  

My dell 5050 won't on

Hello, My laptop dell 5050 won't on... Charger shows the green light when plugged but won't still on.... I've tried removing the battery several...

KY_WD  

Keyboard not working

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop i.e some keys are not working "p,j,4,6,8,0" . This is software problem or hardware problem. I have Acer As...

Ambucias

Problem with outlook 10

Hi I wondered if anyone knew how to solve the problem of my outlook emails. I have been sending and receiving emails with no problems but now all of ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Computer not turn on even plug in the power cable

As subject, computer canr turn on. Things I think did: At first my display is not active with como, then i go to remove it and put it back but sti...

4 replies Last reply on 4 May 2016 by
ac3mark

My laptop will not boot up saying to install windows

My laptop will not boot up its just saying to install windows press ok them restart the installation but nothing happens

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2016 by
xpcman
Results 7351 - 7400 out of a total of 33,786