The discussions

Laptop plug in outlet?

Hello, Greetings! Is it okey that while I am working with my laptop, it is plug in the electrical outlet, though the battery is fully charge, or...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Pendrive error

Hello, my pendrive show me please insert n a disk in drive of pendrive.what to do?plz help me...

suff954

Complain

Hello, why are you not giving me pc suite altoo faltooo ki cheeze de rakhi mjhe sirf pc suite chahey or kuch ne isley jo web site k naam hai woi chee...

suff954

Inspiron b130 orange ligth turns on

Hello, dell inspiron b 130 conected to the ac power all nigth in the morning the orange ligth is on disconect and conect the charger and the ligth tu...

deepbreathe

Pendrive prblm

Hello, somebody can explain for me....how to format pen drive 8gb?..my pen drive is in write protection,so i dont know how to format it............pl...

deepbreathe

Personal

Hello, sir,i have a windows xp operating system.I know the rulse of formating but i don't know how can i format my hole computer without any ...

deepbreathe

Software drive

Hello, I need bask system software drive camira and bluetooth for windows 7. Dell inspiron .1525

deepbreathe

Sound problem

Hello, Where can i find a audio sound driver for a gateway computer Microsoft 5.1.2600.0

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Broken and dropped external hard disk drive

Hello, how can i open my broken and dropped external hard disk drive because i cant access all my file stored in my LG external hard disk drive. Tha...

deepbreathe

Nothing's working.

I have the same problem with my HP DV6000 about the screen being completely black. It works completely normally, functions correctly and everything, b...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

What will happen if my computer switch off su

Hello, please tell me what will happen if i m working on pc and suddenly the wire plugged in get's out and computer shut'sdown , what will happen th...

suff954

Pen not working

Hello, my pen drive is hp 4gb v155w is not working

suff954

Hang when shut down.

Hello, when i shut down my pc. at the last position it shown that your pc is turn of properly but those time it hang on. then i have to switch off di...

xpcman

Dell laptop monitor grayish white

Solved

Hello, Awhile back i dropped my dell centrino laptop literally three inches onto my couch on accident and the screen went black. Then when I tried to...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
gking

Dust

Hello, What is the best method to remove the dust from inside the PCU? I thought maybe a blow dryer but that will just scatter the dust.

RC

Lost webcam installer

Hello, i want to install again my logitech quickcam c200 but i lost my installer.how can i install it again without the cd? please help me how to in...

suff954

Hardware problem

Hello, i have a gateway pc that i'm trying to fix the problem is that when i turn it on it shows the gateway image but it freezes and the keyboard do...

suff954

Install webcam

Hello, how do you install an ezonics s120h if the cd is lost? Can you please help me. Thank you for your time.

suff954

Display problem

Hello, The top of my screen display has moved to the bottom of the screen - how can I restore it to normal? Thanks

ash_perez01

Ide hdd as backup in a sata pc

Hello, I would like to know if someone here can help me out. I have an HP Pavillion Desktop p6320y (sata connections). I also have a brand new 500gb ...

suff954

Wireless laptop to lcd tv connection

Hello, I want to connect my laptop to HDtv(Lcd) for office presentations.Please guide me .Thanks Sam

dist.urbd

My laptop screen flickering on and off

Hello, Can anyone help me figure this problem out I have a laptop and it works fine when I have it connected to my wireless D-link but when I connect ...

dist.urbd

Usb fail

Hello, when i stick my flashdrive into the usb port the comp. doesnt detect it. What do i do?

dist.urbd

My dumb i pod

Hello, my i pod wont turn on my bro thinks that i locked it and then it died what do i do next

dist.urbd

My system is not booting

Hello, I am not getting the beep sound. Some times when i watching the a movie (DVD) in the middle of the movie the monitor goes off and when i st...

ash_perez01

No power

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1525 lappy. it is not being charged as well as not being swtiched on even after pressing the power button.

dist.urbd

Computer stops showing images after booting

Hello, My computer will power on and get to the windows loading screen, and the monitor will go blank. I have been using this monitor/computer toget...

dist.urbd

Right protect kingston 4gb pendrive

Hi, I Have A problem in my kingston 4Gb pen drive problem is write protect. How Can Solution this problem. Please give Me This problem Solution. th...

dist.urbd

Laptop

Hello, yes i got u r rply ,my hp laptop had came with vista installed on it.

ash_perez01

External harddisk

Hello, I am using Transcend external harddisk, it is detected but not shown drive in my computer so please tell me solution

ash_perez01

Why my computer can't work?

Hello everyone! I bought a Lenovo PC two years ago but hadn't used it since the last year. Then I found I even can't power it up a few days ago. Who c...

ash_perez01

Hp tablet

Hello I recently replaced the motherboard of my HP TX 2500 and while connecting the LCD one of the 3 pins on the motherboard got bent and then i str...

ahsan

Why can't my computer work?

Hello everyone! I bought a Lenovo PC from ebay.com and a dell PC from sourcinggate.com three years ago but hadn't used them since the last year. Then ...

ash_perez01

I havenot web cam

Hello sir, i am bhagban, from india (orisa), i have p4 computer, but now i ahave not web cam, i want see my friend by yahoo massanger via web cam,...

dist.urbd

Issues running pc dvi to sony bravia hdmi in

Hello, I have a video card with two outputs - One vga running to my old CRT, and one dvi running to my new Sony Bravia HDMI. If I reboot my comput...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
MaxOrNot

Why is my laptop screen blinking in and out

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
Kmiller4u

Unknown cpu detected bios update is required

Hello, I upgraded my pc into 2.50 Ghz dual core and 512 mb video card and when I turn on the computer there was a message said Unknown CPU Detected B...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
willy backstabber

Personal

Hello, Sir, how can i format my hole compuuer without data lost? Please help me for this matter.

xpcman

My mecer laptop does not want to start up.

Hello, When I switch my computer on, the start up screen appears and it stops at: Initializing USB controllers...... It does not want to go any f...

Zee

Kingston 2gb pndrive

Hello, i m anil sharma and i have a kingston 2gb pendrive. my pendrive is not format and i mam try to format it but this word "The disk is write pr...

suff954

Unable to access data on hard drive

Hello, I just built a new system using sata drives and wanted to copy the data files from my IDE drives which were working fine. I have a USB en...

deepbreathe

Webcam drivers

Hello, pls i ask for a webcam driver for Toshiba Satellite Pro S300L-108 before, but the problem now is that the driver does not work for it due to t...

deepbreathe

I lost my webcam

Hello, actually I have lost my webcam's cd and all the info about it so please tell me how can I install my webcam.

deepbreathe

Gateway laptop tablet won't turn on

Hello, I have a 2006 Tablet Pc, it is a Gateway Laptop. I had it in for service 3 times prior for this same issue! The computer suddenly shuts off ...

mitch

How make a bootable pen drive

Solved

Hello, Hello, i have 2 GB pen drive please give me ideas for make bootable pen drive

deepbreathe

Cant connect my laptop to tv

Hello, i have purches new HP compaq 510 model Laptop also i have purches Samsung CRT TV. when i am going to connect VGA to Component cable between ...

deepbreathe

Web cam

Hello, i want to kno how to use my cam

ash_perez01

Can't start

Hello, I have a problem with my desktop, when ever I push the power on button, a red light will be flashing with a beeping sound but its not powering...

ash_perez01

My acer 4630z no power

Hello, my laptop will not power on i have taken the battery out for 30 sec and held the power button no luck i even tryed another battery from my oth...

dist.urbd

I want to unlock my memory cards

Hello, dear have so many memory cards with password lock & not reading on my pc . pl help me how to open the password

dist.urbd
Results 28151 - 28200 out of a total of 33,785