The discussions

6110 navigator

Hello, kindly assist me with a draing battery solution on my 6110 navigator,if posible by diagram.i v tried changing batteries n all kinds of charg...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Acer

Hello, it has been killing me on my computer,after downloading a software,if my computer is turned of and on again the programe will be lost i cant ...

dybbody

Computer won't start

Hello, my computer was accidently uplugged before i turned it off. When I turned it on again, it won't start and all i got is the binking of the front...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
lucky

Msn web cam issues

Hello, can anyone PLEASE help i am having major problems with sending my webcam on MSN, when i do it fires up ok but when the other person accepts it...

closeup22

How do i register?

Hello, when i plug-in my magicjack, all i get is "warning plug magicjack into USB port" which i have done but nothing else happens. the phone has a r...

dybbody

Dvd gives out after 1 hour of movies

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv2000 running vista and recently have had problems with the last few movies I've played on my laptop. After about an ho...

dybbody

Pen drive is in trouble

Hello, iam in a big trouble that, i have 2gb pendrive, i cant access data from that, if put pendrive to computer lets show a msg 'not recognised devi...

dybbody

My pc keep blinking

Hello, i have a problem in my laptop. My laptop screen keep on blinking everytime i turned it on. It only stop when i plug it in..What should i do? t...

closeup22

This hdd does not shown in explorer

Hello, I have a HP Laptop has an IDE HDD, this HDD does not shown in computer explorer, then i used IDE to USB converter and connected it to another...

closeup22

Connecting to broadband through usb

Hello, I have a laptop computer in which i have installed xp from willenium edition... i was wondering whether anyone knew of a lead or converting ca...

dybbody

Acer aspire 5520g

Hello, it seems my grafick card past away. My laptop still runing on 1bit and smallest resolution. I suspect the grafick card maybe died from owerhea...

closeup22

Hard drive replacement

Solved

Hello, i have an Acer x 1700 desktop. HARD DRIVE :WESTERN DIGITAL .640 GB. SATA/16M CACHE.CAVIAR BLUE. My hard drive is full of bad sectors and i ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
bel68

Laptop missing file for xp use will not run

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 6000 is missing the \system32\hal.dll file. So every time I turn it on it will show the loading screen that says Dell in bi...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
StuckInAReallyToughSpot

Shut down hang

Hello, I have internet cable i have done each n everything i.e scanning,registry clean defgragment n also format( c: drive) i cant format others dri...

closeup22

No more space on my hard drive

Hello, my pc has 144GB hard drive, but it keeps telling me it is full and that I have no disc space left. I cannot believe that I have no space le...

xpcman

Will boot and will not boot

Hello, Hi. I have an old desktop..it is a P4 1.6ghz....socket 487..400 fsb with a P4vmm2 motherboard from ECS. I have a 512 and 256 SDRAM. I did...

closeup22

Help about screens

Hello, i read about subject of laptop in this my favourite site but i have a question : what is technology TFT for screens and what is the differenc...

closeup22

Put in new hard drive

Hello, I just bought a new hard drive and when I turn the computer on, I get a black screen saying Press F1 or F2. When I press F1, they say compu...

Nasha

Red vertical lines and lock up of pc

hello everybody ok here is my problem. i have a old desktop i use all the time but lately i get red vertical lines on monitor and my desktop comple...

closeup22

Transcend 16gb pen drive write protect error

Solved

Hello, My transcend 16GB pen drive got write protected error in middle of file operation. I was working on linux and having ext4 partition on ...

closeup22

Sound help

Hello, I have a windows vista desktop and my sound stopped working after i switched the sound settings from speakers (realtek high definition audio) ...

onea97

Usb problem

Hello, my computer shuts down when i insert certain usb cables?i have downloaded the software needed for this but it doesn't seem to make a differenc...

Gilpas

Flash drive capacity issue

Hello everybody, my problem goes like this, i have a 2 gig A-Data usb flash drive, but when you see it in the properties it shows that it's capacit...

closeup22

Erratic & very slow laptop wi-fo connectivity

Hello, My problem is that on both of my lap-tops about a couple weeks ago my wi-fi connectivity on both of them has become practically non-function...

iveal

Speaker selection blank

Hello, I have a Creative Audigy 4. everything has been working fine for the last two years, but my kids might have been playing with the settings s...

onea97

Router hacked???

Solved

Hello, One day I noticed that I couldn't connect to my wireless router anymore. I tried to use the computer wired to the router to check the settin...

Trowa

Purchage laptop

Hello, I want to purchage a laptop ,i am confused which one is best for me,dell ,acer,sony or lenovo.please suggest me best

TheCoolMan9

Instal logitech v-uh9 webcam, no cd

Solved

Hello, would like information on how to install my logitech v-uh9 webcam as I have lost the disk many thanks

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Help my computer is not working right

Hello, the sound on my computer is not working it says that i do not have an audio device and i need help i have tried like 10 different things and i ...

dancedhall

Hp pavilion dv6-1208ca

Hello, My speaker works alright but my microphone does not work because it does not play back what I say to the computer. tHE COMPUTER DOES NOT HEAR...

dancedhall

Can't locate my pictures from my sandisk card

Hello, i've recently boughta sandisk memory card reader. it has installed succesfully but thats it. it hasn't given me an option to open the files on...

closeup22

P mobile e71 pro

Hello, Hi I have a P Mobile E71 Pro. Can someone please tell me if i can load the Nokia E71 software on it? Would it be compatible?

closeup22

How to format

Hello, I have a 2 gb kingston micro sd card. When i put it in my nokia 3110 classic phone , it can recognise the card but on opening it says that the...

closeup22

No sound on the computers speaker

Hello, I just got the power supply chaeged of my assembled computer, At first the speakers worked when i connected the wires then it just went off ...

closeup22

Pentium 4

Hello, i use the cpu pentium 4 motherboard,proseccor pent.4 1.70mhz rem 2gb 400mhz....i no this proseccor 1.70mhz are to low....so i want to upgret t...

closeup22

Pendrive prblm

Hello, I had kingston 2GB pendrive, it was working but now problem when pendrive keeping in usb my computer shows the icon. but asking format when ...

closeup22

Lost folder

Hello, folders of my mp5 is gone. i don't know what happened i just can't see it.. please help..

closeup22

Web cam driver not installed properly

Hello, i have a dell 1510 vostro and i had a many problem with vista so i replace it by windows7 but after install that webcam manager dosen't work a...

closeup22

Lg dvd writers

Hello, I have a lG dvd writer and i am unable to DVD+R i can only use DVD-R disks my os is windows xp prof

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
barry007

Pentium 4 sopports

Solved

Hello, they are some thing i want to as about the motherboard pentium 4?this proseccor pent.4 can change to duel core proseccor?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Preventive maint. re: dv6140us...which bios ?

Hello, I have a dv6140us Pavilion notebook XP MEdia Center Edition. AMD supposed to be 64 bit but the techs all kept telling me that it wasn't for ...

xpcman

Computer help

Hello, all i have a hp elite m9040n, and its been runing great for about two years. but hear about three days ago I was playing wow and then the scree...

Bootlegger

I losse my windows vista

Hello, hello my computer loss his windows vista and not working i want reinstaller give me the steps pls

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
Bootlegger

No voice in speaker in desktop mode

Hello, hai im jeetu and i have a problem in my laptop whene i connect headphone then voice is start , but without headphone there is no voice

fobvious5

Formated flash disk

Hello, Hello, i have a problem with my 4Gb KINGSTON flash disk, i was formatting my PC and the flash was connected to the computer unfortunately i...

fobvious5

I want the software for my logitech webcam

Solved

Hello, I dont have a software for my logitech webcam and als dont have its box where I can find its model no and details...however I found his tag o...

9 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
sujai

Hard drive

Hello, i have two sata drives setup both bootablew with xp pro, but when i boot in either drive you can see the other drive, how do prevent from seein...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

16gb pen drive

Hello, my pen drive is corrupt,it is not orignal whenever i try to copy anything or delete anythink it shows message it is write protected please hel...

dancedhall

Laptop prob

Hello, hi my laptop is showig totaly blank when i on it. its show white background on screen .what to do plz tell the solution. my laptop is hp pavil...

dancedhall

Acer 4222 wlmi

Hello, I am trying to recover a ACER 4222 WLMi - The screen & Sound works.... The keyboard, touchpad and USB ports are not responsive.... I can't...

Asten M
Results 30251 - 30300 out of a total of 33,786