The discussions

Help need webcan reinstallment

I lost my cd ,how can i install my webcam advent S/N 721053347? Please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Webcam installation

iv lost the disk to install my webcam the make is pc line 100k. could you help me find a website to download it free plz Configuration: Windows XP ...

closeup22

Paper not feeding

my lexmark 2740 will noy feed the paper through. The cartridge moves to and fro as if it is printing but the paper isn't feeding to the cartridge. ple...

closeup22

Laptop keyboard no response.

Hi, I have had fresh re-format my Lenovo T61 laptop, after re-format sometime the keyboard seem to be unresponsive (example: on the power, login to w...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Motherboard

can u suggest me the motherboard with 512 Mb on board graphic card

closeup22

Usb stick nightmare

Hi, I have a Philips usb storage stick....I think its about 80mb. The usb stick was working fine until a couple of weeks ago but now everytime I go...

dist.urbd

Problem store datatraveler 200 -128gb

After 1,5Gb stored in DataTraveler 200 -128Gb all folder and file is corupted . After format with SP27608 is identical efect . What problem is ? Co...

closeup22

Installation of lexmark z816 w/0

I am wondering if someone can tell me how to install my Lexmark Z816 into my Toshiba lap top computer. Thanks. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet ...

ash_perez01

Title...dv6000 not charging

hi

ash_perez01

Software for logitectwebcam

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0PLEASE I NEED A SOFTWARE FOR MY LOGITECT WEBCAM.KINDLY SEND ME THE SOFTWARE. M/N:V-UAM14A P/N:8...

closeup22

Pen drive says it's full

Hello, I have a 1GB pen drive which has no files in it right now, but it says it only has 123MB available. What's the problem?

Pen drive 4 g b

Install web cam

How to install logitech web cam V-UBC40 without cd

dist.urbd

New internal harddrive

Solved

I bought a 2tb internal 3.5 harddrive, and put it in a sleeve to make it my external...at the time I was running Vista 64b, and now im running win7 64...

hamcheese

Dell a920 black cartridge not printing

I have a Dell A920. Both ink cartridges are new. The black cartridge is not printing. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Upgraded memory now graphic messed up

I have dell dimension 2400 series, When I upgraded memory to 2gb turn computer on msg came memory changed press F1 to continue, did that now the windo...

ash_perez01

Ordinal 173

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5how to locate ordinal 173 in dynamic library iertutil.dll

ash_perez01

I have a logitech web cam and no software

I have a logitech web cam and no software. Is there a way to use this with no software? Can somebody please help me? Thanks Configuration: Windows...

ash_perez01

Hp pavilion dv6500 with integrated web cam

Can somebody please tell me how to use this integrated web cam on my HP Pavilion dv6500? Thanks Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Ex...

ash_perez01

No sound

Hi there, my boss gave me her old laptop, 7yrs old. i don't have any sound, even after going into device manager, says no device installed. The comput...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
bad power

Broken screen

I have an acer aspire one netbook with a broken screen how can i transfer old files to a new acer laptop? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5.9

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
james

Cd/dvd drive not recognised.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 Help! Our CD/DVDrom drive has been working absolutely fine up until now. It says on device manager...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

My j700 wont allow me to upload anything

Hello, i have a j700 phone and am trying to get it to upload pics and vids but so far nothing, i have changed it to mass storage and plugged in my ...

sponger

No adio device is installed?

Hello, I am having some problems with my computer. I was listening to music last night and then fell asleep. This morning it's telling me "no audio de...

CarolStar

Necesito su ayuda

buenas taredes, tengo un teclado suizo y no puedo utilizar la "@" porque no se que teclas tengo que oprimir para que salga en el texto, podrian ayudar...

condorcore

My comp is not turning on but keeps beeping

Hello,my comp is not turning on but keeps beeping

siedu

System restore

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.11 the system restore running but i shutdown, now, my computer did not work and it is automatically shutdown

closeup22

Computer doesn't open a software cd

Hi my computer is not opening softwae cds only it will open all other eg dvds, data, music etc. When a software cd is inserted it just say insert emp...

closeup22

Monitor goes black after a couple of min.

My monitor goes black after a couple of minutes. The light on it stays green! If i turn it off for a couple of minutes, it might work again for a minu...

closeup22

<sound gets stops>

Hi Everyone, I have an assembled PC at home. 1) What happens when I play any clip/movie, i am able to hear that sound but after sometime...

Vikram

Pc turns off tv after connecting

Hello, I just bought a cable DVI one ,have tried differend cables to. When i connect my pc with the tv it turns it off and when i turn back the tv o...

ggs

Problem: webcam.

I just installed windows 7 on my acer aspire one netbook which use to have xp. I need a driver that is compatible for 7 for the webcam. Configurati...

ash_perez01

No sound at all

I have a Compaq laptop windows7 wiv basic installed. I do not know what happpend but i cannot hear any sound wen i play anything.even wen i start my c...

Sami316

Web cam icon

I have a built in web cam, no icon on computer to activate camera Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Why does my pc monitor loses signal?

A cable got tangled and mom decided to unplug the Cable that was getting signal for the internet. When we wanted to turn the computer on, it said to i...

ash_perez01

My sd card doesn't display data on my pc

Hi. I have 8gb sd card that I use with the Sony Camera T190 model.My problem is when i want to transfer the photo from sd card it displays empty...

closeup22

Format of flash disk

i have a twinmos 4 gb flash disk but when i connect it to a computer.shown its capicity 8mb.thankyou Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

closeup22

Pc trouble, someone pls help..

hello everyone, i have played a game one evening about less than 15 mins. then suddenly it turned off.. i thought my pc just restarted but when i turn...

ash_perez01

My micro sd card not working in computer

i have a new 2gb Micro SD card along with a usb adapter. However when I plug it in to my usb port my computer doesn't recognize it. It says that noth...

ash_perez01

Key board issue

Checking through the control panel, it says the key board is functioning properly but yet won't respond to my strokes. Please help. Configuration...

ash_perez01

No monitor signal

Hi guys. After i changed my amd athlon 64 3000+ with an athlon X2 5000+ when i try to power up my pc the monitor won't get a signal! Also the fans an...

ash_perez01

Keyboard and mouse failure

willy

Motorola 2210-02-1006 dsl modem

Hello, I was wondering if this modem will work in Louisiana? I know some modems are suppose to only work in certain areas of the country? If not can ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
RayPat01

How to system restore?

i am trying to restore my laptop to factory default and every time i try to open system restore, internet explorer, add remove programs etc. i keep ge...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
battosai_88

Asus laptop cannot start up.

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 Hello all, I have an ASUS M5200a. When I try to turn it on it either 1. turns on for 2-3 seconds th...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
lauren

We have 2 xboxes and cant both be moderate wh

Everytime ..I try to play online with my brother using the same router (linksys) one goes strict and one goes moderate why can't we both go moderate H...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
moomoopie

Problem with hp dv6700

Hello, i am using hp dv6700 laptop over 1 1/2 year and now when i turn on my laptop nothing is showing on the display, all the lights were glowing bu...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
xenxay

Windows no disk error

hi.... I have a problem in my lap. when the windows statrs it shows a error windows - no disk and ends up in a blank screen. could u pls help me o...

xpcman

Acer aspre 3680

can some one help me to find the problem to my acer aspire 3680 my wireless switch doesn't work and i need help on finding how to turn it back on so i...

xenxay

Canon pixma mp480 ink problem

Hello, When they were first released,I bought a Pixma MP480 Multi purpose printer & have been pleased with it's performance. Shortly after buyin...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2010 by
flair888

Acer 3680

how i turn on my wireless connection on my acer 3680 i cant get it to work when i flick my switch Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3

xenxay
Results 26651 - 26700 out of a total of 33,784