The discussions

Desktop not working properly

Hello, When I start my pc,its starts fine sometime.after sometime it automatically stop working.sometimessmps fan also get stopped or sometimes it wo...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2009 by
Subham

Projector connection

Hello, I receive a projector from my boyfriend , and i would like to connect it to my laptop , it is already connected to the plug and the proj...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
chaz

Windows

Hello, i wan to format my pc and my cd drive is not responding is there any other means to do it? if yes then explin me how

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

I'm finished

Hello, iaccidentally open the csrd slot while camera was on.Had a failure then Camera prompted me to format card.When I try to recover picture I can ...

donro

Hard disk repair

Hello, when trying to open my external hard disk it says is not accessible and The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.. what is the probl...

dancedhall

Headphones only pop on my laptop

Hello, Ok, this is a werid prob an i can't think on how to fix this. I have a dell inspiron 1520 laptop running windows xp home edition, and when i ...

chill5394

Help turning off things on my idea pad s10e

Hello, How do i turn off my system speakers? and how can i fix my built in mouse pad so it doesnt click things when i hover over it to long? Id also ...

dancedhall

Single click

Hello, I have a great problem with my mouse, I used to double click to open a file but now it opens at a single click. I am unable to select files no...

LouisSteph

My laptop wont got past the start screen

Hello, i was looking at vids one day and my power died...i didnt think anything of it so i just let it be, well a couple days later it wouldnt start ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2009 by
Leo

Monitor cable

Hi all, I had my 15 pin cable's pins damaged and i repaired it myself. in fact the pins were damaged, i straightened them with the use of a screw dri...

iveal

Cd rom drive

Helo, I was wondering if cd rom drives have a life, that is a period of time before they are unable to be used and also if it exist on what does it d...

iveal

Says there is no cartridege in

Solved

Hello, I have a brother mFC215C printer. It says there is no ink in the black cartridge but there is. i can hear it when i shake the cartridge. I t...

LouisSteph

Problem with my pendrive

Hello, i use 2GB kingstone pen drtive.but i can't open this.when i want to open it shows a message that is it need to be formete but i tried to forme...

LouisSteph

I can not open my toshiba flash disk

Hello, I have a TOSHIBA (250 GB) usb flash memory. I think it damaged after that I restarted my lap top directly by holding power off botton. now whe...

LouisSteph

Flash disk problem

When I pluged my Flash disk ( 2GB ) in to the computer , the computer says > Due to this problem I couldnot access many data stored in the flash disk....

LouisSteph

Usb not detecting in win 98

Hello, please give me answer for "Why my pc with win 98 os is not detecting USB pen drive. Regards, Abdul

LouisSteph

My 1 gb micro sd card suddenly stopped workin

Solved

Hello, i switched off my phone and took out the 1 GB micro sd card and kept it inside my wallet for a day or so and when i plugged the card next time...

LouisSteph

Turning off and not turning back on

Hello, i have an HP, i just bought it last year, and sometimes it just shuts off, and it will not turn back on! nowi will say i am guilty of keepi...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
pero_placebo

Help with aa1

Hello, I have an acer aspire one switches on getting power light sys fan working but nothing on screen, i have tried to flash the bios, but t...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
rohit

Keyboard messing up

Hello, i have a problem with my keyboard, when i try typing the digits it moves my cursor instead of displaying the numbers. Do i have to change my k...

iveal

Nothing happens

Hello,

iveal

Mouse question

Hello, Can i add more mouses to my pc? is it possible?

iveal

Dell monitor

Hello, how do i increase the monitor brightness, i have checked in the hardware which is found in the control panel but can't find anything.

iveal

Write protect

Hello, I have a real big problem, i have obtained a pen drive as gift for my birthday but there is write protection on it. what's crazier is that i d...

iveal

Pc does not boot

Hello, When i press the power button. nothing happens. It used to make a beep sound but I can't hear it now not even the fans.

iveal

Stopped working

Hello, My dVd writer has stopped working, what should be done for it to work again.

iveal

Dvd writter automatically open and close

Hello, LG DVD WRITTER IS AUTOMATICALLY CLOSE AND OPEN WHEN WE START THE SYSTEM,NOT WORKING FOR ANY CD AND DVD,SO PLEASE HELP HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBL...

closeup22

Keyboard

Hello, I have lots of dust in between my keys,how can i remove it completely. This dust has made some of the keys stuck.please help

iveal

No device found

Hello, I have always been having the same problem while I put a music to play, my pc says no device found. How can i fix it?

iveal

Web cam driver

Hello, i have 5xdigital zoom f/2.6 hp web cam. i have lost the driver of the webcam. pl help how can i down load the driver to make my web cam useful...

dancedhall

Flash disk problem

Hello,I have usb flash disk and at the properties the system files is raw no fat, used space is 0, free space is 0. I can't format disk. Does anybody...

dancedhall

2nd hd's os not recognized

Hello, Just installed old HD from computer whose MB bit the dust. This 2nd HD's OS is Win XP. The computer that I installed this 2nd HD on was or...

dancedhall

Sound prblem

Hello, wht sound driver require for my compaq c755tu laptop pls help thnk u....?

dancedhall

The hard drive light is not on

Hello, I have an acer desktop computer. few days ago the image suddenly freezed and nothing even mouse didn't work. So I turned it off and when I tur...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
py

Virtual machine

Hello, Hi, what is the difference between virtual machine and physical machine? (AND) how can i identify whether my application is running...

iveal

Hard disk is not visible

Hello, Whenever I am connecting my HDD to my lap top,it is detecting but the content of HDD is not visible on screen. so please send me the soluti...

iveal

Lost my logitceh f=3.85 webcam drivers

Solved

Hello, I've lost my webcam drivers its model is logitech f=3.85mm.I cant find it so plz help me in finding them.

dancedhall

Battery charged but laptop will not turn on

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude D620 that only turns on when it's plugged in. I bought a new battery and adapter works, barely I have to juggle the co...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
battery

Decharging a battery

Hello, From your post, I saw that one of the members put his/her battery in the refrigerator to discharge it. How many hours should you do this? ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Mera bebakuf pati

Hello, two waqt ka roti nay la sakta ek computer layaa hain aur tuth gaya, ab kya karoun iss computer se? bachoon ko acchaar main banake dedoun ya me...

closeup22

Folder in my wd hard disk changes to unknow f

Hello, A friend borrowed my hard disk. Unfortunately, his Windows XP computer couldn't access the hard disk. Upon return, my Windows Vista computer...

9 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
Neo

Camera not working

Hi, My digital camera has seized working since I used it for taking photos in the rain. I want to purchase another one, where can i get a review for...

closeup22

System configuration

How do i know the system configuration of the computer that i use at school?

closeup22

Laptop - very loud and click - shutsdown

Hello, I have a bit of an “issue” with my laptop, and thought someone might be able to help please? My HP G6062EA Laptop is very loud, almost...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
crustygoods

Wite protect pendrive

Hi friends, how do i remove the write protection from my pendrive, i am unable to format it.

closeup22

My acer 5570z wont boot up.

Hello, When I turn on my Acer 5570z laptop , the only option, I have is to click F2 to go to the setup utilities, otherwise if I let the laptop be it...

closeup22

Black screen before windows login

before i login to windows i get a black screen. I think its because i made a wrong display adjustment in the ati catalyst control center. The only way...

closeup22

Scrapped cd

Hello, I have a very important cd containing my wife's photos when when was young but now it has lots of scratches over it. Is there any pos...

LouisSteph

2nd hdd recognized, but not the files on it

Hello, I use Vista and just had to replace primary SATA drive with new install. It worked fine. My 2nd SATA HDD was originally recognized. It has al...

Tw1zZ

Toshiba l300 basic

Hello, can you help i have bought my son for christmas a toshiba l300 i saw the laptop working so i bought it but i have come to do a factory restore...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph
Results 29951 - 30000 out of a total of 33,782