The discussions

How to format write protected pen drive

The write protected pen drive

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Power problem

Hi, I have a Dell Inspiron 1440 Laptop that doesn't work. When I connect my AC Adapter to it, it turns on by itself and switches off after 3 seconds. ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2014 by
dennis.ocana

Flickering screen on my lenovo laptop

Hello, The screen on my Lenovo laptop has been flickering on and off since yesterday. It's mainly the start menu and the background image of my desk...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2014 by
peterhappy1005

My screen is white, please help.

Hello, I need help figuring this out. just this morning i turn on my window Lenova laptop to find out that my computer screen was black. I have no ide...

xpcman

Pendrive show zero bit space and zero bit

pendrive show zero bit space and zero bit aviable how can we solve this

Ambucias

Somtimes turn on

Dear Sir My pc has an intel mother board DG35EC. Sometimes it turn on and work properly for some time and get stuck. Some times it doesnt turn on...

xpcman

Pendrive error

Hello, pendrive show zero bit capacity Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 33.0.1750.154

Ambucias

Backround flashing

Hello, My backround continually flashes. I have W8 and the panel screen does the same thing. It makes it hard to log off. can someone tell me what's...

Ambucias

Trascend 4gb pen drive

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 28.0 i am using transcend 4 gb pen drive jf v30 it is detected by windows but error msg says plz ...

Ambucias

Function keys

Most of the laptops I see today have the Function keys primarily doing another function, such as volume, etc. Does anyone know how to program the keys...

xpcman

My laptop makes bell noises and i can't type anything!

I can't type anything on my laptop Help!

xpcman

Master password lost on folder lock 7 trial version

Hello sir i have lost my master password on folder lock 7 trail version, i am using windows 8 64 bit. And i also installed folder lock software on the...

xpcman

My dell inspiron 15r starts up but screen is blank

Hi guyz, My dell inspiron 15r sometimes turns on and works perfectly fine and the other time when I press the power button the fan and lights are...

Rio_Rashid

Webcamera

hi my mobilecamera not working as web camera

DragonMind

Web

hi i am using intex cloud y4 my mobile camera not working web camera help me for chating

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

Keyboard/ help!!

My/ keyboard/ is/ all/ messed/ up./ Keys/ not/ working/ properly..../ Help

ac3mark

Sound new harware found for mutlimedia audio controller.and cann

Solved

Hello, i have windowxp with no sound . but has a beep when i open the computrt........every time i open the computer it says new harware found for m...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

Setup password reset - d630

Hi All, Hoping someone can assist. I have a Dell D630 that has a Setup password on it. My wife bought it from a salvo, without a HD. I have replac...

Ambucias

Where can i get the cheapest original aspire 4741g keyboard..?

where can i get the cheapest original aspire 4741g keyboard..?

Ambucias

Bios password

hi please help me i forgotten bios password my Toshiba laptop so is there any software to solve that problem

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2014 by
Vedant Karandikar

Harddisk detection problem

hello, i have this harddisk [transcend 500gb]. it was working just fine but suddenly it is not being detected by my laptop[hp]. please help me. i re...

Vedant Karandikar

Laptop compaq cq60 not turning on no power

no power

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

Dell laptop screen is blank and there is no sort of thing on scr

when i turn on my laptop the screen is blank and there is no sort of thing on screen. the screen is blank.. please help me.

5 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

Computer will light up but my monitor wont fome on

Hello, I tried qll of this and still no luck, all I did was use the can air to clean the inside of my computer and now the computer will light up but ...

carminabigue

Toshiba turns off when tilted back

I bought a new Toshiba Satellite about three months back, and I've noticed that if it's tilted on its spine for more than a minute or so, the sound of...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Not able to start laptop

Hello, I am not able to start my laptop when I start it , it just shows screen of " TOSIBA LEADING INOVATION " and below it shows " repairing dis...

Ambucias

My fn key is disabled, need help!!!

The shortcuts on the fn keys for my laptop are not working, one of which is to disable or enable the track pad. I need to enable the fn keys so I can ...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

My desktop is black

Solved

my desktop is black. I can log into the computer but the desktop is black. I tried opening the task manager and it will not come open. I also tried to...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2014 by
mcoty

Re install recovery disk

installed new hard drive how do i use a recovery disk to reload software this disk is a copy off my system

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

Samsung np535u3c

Hello Kioskea society, I've a problem that is pretty similiar to problems I've read about on this forum, but then the notebook I'm using doesn't ha...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

Up and down arrow keys not working

Hi, My arrow keys, up and down are not working... The rest are working perfectly except these two... MY LAPTOP IS WINDOWS 8 TOSHIBA I believe I di...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2014 by
Scarlet_Aria

Lost control of my curser on the toshiba laptop

Solved

I've lost control of my curser on the Toshiba laptop. I do not have a mouse. I have tried fn + f9 I also tried f5 alone. I turned off the laptop (by...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2014 by
jdchallinor

Power saving mode

I've been playing this game called Dc Universe Online, it is a really fun game to play. I've been playing it for around 2 years now. The first year i...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2014 by
GamerGuy

Remove " disk is write protected error"while no write protection

I think this error is due to a Chinese virus, i am not able to format the drive. All option to remove write protection has been applied.

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

Have doubt of topic : screen or cpu

hi guys ! i am being irritated by a problem for which even choosing a topic is a li'l bit of trouble for me. okay . now lets get straight at th...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

Pendrive problem

Hello, my pendrive in water .so now it is not run .so what can i do.this following message shawn .

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Keyboard messed up

Hey guys. I've got an issue with my keyboard on a Sony laptop Whenever I press the 'e' key it comes up with 'e5', 'p' comes up with 'p]' and all the...

xpcman

My screen goes black once i remove the power cord.

Ive been having trouble with my Sony vaio laptop I have the power cord attached and the screen lights and everything is fine but once I want to take o...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2014 by
Thepancho

I need to factory reset toshiba satellite laptop

I have tried all methods described by users but i just cannot get to that vital system restore screen, we get to windows loading screen in the end. T...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Sound device

Solved

i have a pc in my working place with no internet connection, recently i did formatted it as due to some trouble to the system but after it all done an...

xpcman

Download

how do i download idm

3 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2014 by
2011N2

I need my laptop touch pad work

Hello, , I was using my Toshiba Satellite and it froze up. I turned it off and then back on and my mouse pad stopped working. My cursur wil...

xpcman

Horizantal lines on hcl me l74 display

I have a HCL ME Notebook . From last some week my display showing a huge parts of Horizantal lines Across my Whole LED Display panal from buttom ........

xpcman

Typing a message to print

I want to be able to type out a message and then print it. Have I come to the right place (KIOSKEA) to be able to do so

ac3mark

Need to unlock a lgks360

Closed

Hello, I would like to ask how to unlock a LG ks360 when the security code is on Configuration: Linux / Firefox 11.0

BunoCS

Video card. what type??!

Ok. So I been looking for a new video card for my gateway mt3419. also says model #w340ua. What type of video card can I look for on eBay??

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2014 by
FGKUU

Dell computer video card

My dell computer won't show anything once I turn it on. It has power but nothing on screen. I read it might be a video card issue. Whats the best wa...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Bios not detecting sata hdd

hello, just as what the title says, my computer is not detecting its hard drive. During start-up, it only displays "reboot and select proper boot d...

8 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

No folders in hard disk

hi actually my concern right now is i am not able to see any folders in my hard disk,i actually gave it to my cousin yesterday but today when i plugge...

iamdinesh

Mini dump

there is blue screen showing in my lappy and creating a minidup problem, plzz give me a solution to fix it.

iamdinesh
Results 14801 - 14850 out of a total of 33,786