The discussions

Mobile to webcam for lg kp 500

Hello, How can i use my Lg KP 500 mobile as a webcam kindly give me the full details or any software which can be downloaded for free. or any link wh...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
closeup22

Connecting

Hello, please connect me to facebook, i will wait tanks

afsgun

System restarting

Hello, I have a PIV processor on an asus motherboard. My problem is that my system gets restarted when the supply goes, but does not restarts if I m...

closeup22

Sony ericson z550i net setting no.9773226909

Hello, net setting 4 sony ericson Z550i ,,, 9773226909

afsgun

Gprs setting

Hello, i want gprs setting on my mobile nokia 3063 on loop sim card

afsgun

Laptop does not come up

Hello, my laptop does not come up when the power button is switch press and when i plug in my charger the light on the charger starts blinking and it...

closeup22

Dvd+r dl is not burning any type of disk

Hello, I need help in fixing my DVD+R DL, which is not burning any type of Disk, I actually replaced the drive with another one but is still does not...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
nilow

Hardware asist

Hello, my usb hub is damaged what can i do about it?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

My desktop does not boot to winows

Hello, my desktop computer will not boot to windows desktop rather it will restart even before getting to desktop. regards

sharpman

Win 32 sality

Hello, my system got attacked by win 32 sality virus and has corrupted my system volume information i have used many antivirus but they dont see the ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Dvd lost

Hello, I just recently had my computer clean, and he erased everything on my computer.So how can i watch dvd's in my DVD player.

sharpman

Ch91 250 gb

Hello, I just bough this External Hard Disc but my PC (Windows Vista Pemium) can not the detect the hardware. I don't know hat I can do. Please, he...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
Excalibur

Proble saving mpeg to wd my book home edition

Hello, I am having trouble saving my home movies (mpeg format) to WD My Book Home edition 1TB as the message I keep getting states there is not enoug...

Trainee

Pen drive not detected in my computer

Hello, My pen drive was not detected in mycomputer , when i insert the pen drive it shows the pendrive icon in the taskbar but i can't able to see...

re_mi

My dvd writer not writing dvds

Hello, my sony dvd writer only writes VCD,s n not DVD's although it is a dvd dual layer writer n reader plzzz help/...........

re_mi

Internet setting

Hello, this is archana.i want gprs and internet setting in my nokia 26226

re_mi

Gprs settings

Hello, please send to me NOKIA E71 GPRS SETTINGS TO MY mail collinsnnocha@yahoo.com thanks i mean wap/gprs NOKIA E71 OR to my phone number 0813867385...

fella1960

Samsung bd-p1650

Hello, I've bought a BD-p1650 and a 1tb externall HDD. However the player cant see the drive. Is this a known issue. Is there a drive out there ...

fella1960

Sound

Hello, When I plug the headphone in my laptop, the laptop speaker and headphone work at the same time. Could you please help me here. I have tried ma...

re_mi

Help me to get my pendrive well..

Hello, I on my p.c l have DVD...

onea97

Solution for those pendrives

Hello, so do we have any solution for such pendrives to make the datas(all media and folders) to remain with out changing the memory card ..please su...

viji

Webcam installer

Hello, can i have a webcam installer for neo vivid1195 notebook??

onea97

New pc built myself-but no signal not working

Hello, I have just got all the bits for a new computer sent to me: Asus P5E3 Motherboard 1000GB WD HDD Caviar Green 32Mb Cache SATA 8GB Corsai...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
Tha_D0ggF4th3r

I have wap setting for n72

Hello,i am vishal please send me N72 wap setting.in my mobile no.9773137383.

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
akshay

Laptop graphics card

Solved

Hello, i was wondering if its possible to upgrade my acer aspire 5100 graphics card at all as it seems to of been struggling to run nicely on world o...

dybbody

No signal to monitor

Hello, Hey all, here is one I am in need of some help with.. Built my comp. about 2 years ago with an asus board, 2 raptor hard drives of 150 g each...

Danispitz

Wap setting

Hello, I want setting details about mobile c3010s

dybbody

Free samsung nc10 10.2

Pre-launch registration where you can play for free to win a Samsung NC10 10.2" Netbook. The upcoming new site is due to launch October 2009, users wh...

pcsces

I want to start wap on my 6600 mobile

Hello,

pcsces

Which graphic card supoorted in lapy of accer

Hello, sir or madam, i have laptop of accer 4720z model with following configuration dual core processor 1.6, 2 gb Ram, and as usual . Now i want...

dybbody

5.1 surround sound not working correctly

I just recently hooked up my Pioneer home theater system to my computer using the motherboards on board sound device via optic cables. The thing is is...

dybbody

Cd roms not showing

Hello, got a funny one cant for the life of me work it out my mother board died on my nice computer so have transfered all of the parts to an old dell...

pcsces

Please give me software to format

Hello, SIR PLESAE GIVE ME SOFTWARE OR SOME SUGGESTION HOW TO FORMAT 1GB MMC WRITEPROTECTED +CRUPPTED CARD

RISHUSNR.BHARDWAJ32@GMAIL.COM

Email

Hello, I did something so now I am getting 2 of the same email when they come to my inbox,how can I make this stop?

sharpman

How to setting network with 2 pc

Hello, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO SET NETWORK.GIVE ME STEP IN BEGINNING TO END HOW TO CREATE NETWORK..I HAVE 3 PC AND I WANT ALL TOGETHER..WHAT HARDWAR...

iveal

Beep

Hello, SIR. WHEN I PUT ON MY PC I HEAR A SOUND FROM MOTHER BOARD JUST LIKE BEEP BEEP CONSTANTLY AND MY MONITOR SAYS NO SIGNAL AND I HAVE DONE AVER...

iveal

Dell printer 926 not in english mode

Hello, I need to get my Dell printer 926 in the english mode

iveal

Plz help my flash memory had format

Hello, i lost all my pictures and its like in hell i swear i need all my pictures abck i had tried alot of recovers download but none of them had wor...

olfo81

Vista

Hello, When tuning on my sisters toshiba laptop after the tosiba logo the screen goes blank. It says there is a problem with windows and it has to s...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Questio

Hello, i have a two router i want to connect each other how i connect this two router

sharpman

Processor

Hello, first of all thanks and I hope for the, answer, i like to say that what is the purpose use for computer of processor ? and aslo tell me what ...

sharpman

Hard drive issue

Hello, own an ascer laptop, tried to boot it up it beeped and screen is black then more beeps and the message states something about the ethernet cab...

sharpman

Divers

Hello, how can get me my ibm thinkpad modul 1858 Sound, video and game controllers divers

sharpman

Problem with my hard drive

Hello, i have problem with my hard drive error and i can not install the Window software Xp. how can i do?

sharpman

Hard drive crash, lost my operating system

hey there my hard drive crashed and I lost my operating system dont know what to do cant find my restore disk help!!!

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
Anna Software

Computer error sound

Hello, when i turn on my computer my computer is continuous stopping sound is came

sadgurl

Computer

Hello Briefly explain how ventilation around the computer is important. What solutions can be found if the room becomes over-heated?

sadgurl

I cant find the best driver for my webcam

Hello,i cant find the driver for my web cam.my computer is reading the webcam as a GENERIC DIGITAL CAMERA,and then i search for the driver,but still i...

sadgurl

Letter g problem

Hello, I have laptop...I press g nothing works...works only when I press SHIFT G

sadgurl

Eee keyboard out in october?

The tech world has been terribly excited about the new Asus Eee Keyboard PC since the first pictures of it started to leak out several months back. Si...

strnnger
Results 30901 - 30950 out of a total of 33,787