The discussions

Vidio card

Hello, this is uday varma sar can you tell me how can i watch my pc vidio on my tv whos card i want and how much price thise card plese tell m...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
King_Kong

Help earphones aint working!

Hello, when i test my earphones on the realtek audio i/o using the play test button they work, but not for any other sounds. why

King_Kong

Ii receive 2 different audio's

Hello, I always receive 2 different audio's on my speakers, the one that I wish to listen to, but there seems to be a radio station of some sort that...

King_Kong

Laptop hard drive re-use

Hello, I have an old laptop that I no longer use but the hard drive has a lot of data on it that is useful so I purchased a case for the hard drive a...

King_Kong

Laptop problem

Hello, I have an Acer laptop, aspire 5100. i have just installed new windows for professional XP pro yesterday, but since i started installing new wi...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
King_Kong

Not reading ram please help

Hello, I just bought 2 seperate one gig DDR2 PC2-5300 for my RAM, well my computer is only reading the one in the second RAM drive i...

King_Kong

Install network printer

Hello, I have just upgraded to Windows 7 an now find I need to reinstall my printer. Printer is Fuji Xerox DocuPrint 204A network printer. It was run...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
Blake

Hp dv6000

Hello,I have a dv6000 HP and have the same trouble I have read you fix , thanks I am having trouble findijg the discribed item to heat the solder fo...

bobborum

Shifting load from one ip to another ip

Hello Sir, May I know that how can I connect one IP to another in order to shift the the load. I am not getting feasible solution on this. can ...

Jean-François Pillou  

How to make internet calls

Hello, I am using nokia e66 could tell me how to make use of the internet for making calls to other mobiles

closeup22

Recover cds hp nc6400

hi any one has the recovery cd 2 for the HP NC 6400 i lost mine i really need it.

closeup22

Hallo

Hello, i have a laptop went to turn it on today and only the light comes on that is it can you plz help me plz

closeup22

I have lost webcam cd and dont know w/cam nam

Hello, i have lost the webcam cd and i dont know the name of webcam...so please help me to solve this problem..please

closeup22

Webcam

Hello, I installed windows 7 in my laptop but i can't find the webcam now?

closeup22

Fans run all the time.

Hello, I just had all my fans replaced. The fans now run so loud, it is unreal. I took it back to the repair company and they said, that nothing ...

Jean-François Pillou  

Modem speeds

Hello, i have SAMSUNG S8300 & I USE IT AS A MODEM TO SURF ON LAPTOP. BUT SHOULD I BUY A USB 3G DATA CARD TO HAVE INCREASED SPEEDS? KINDLY SUGGEST

closeup22

My power on my cpu is ticking

Hello, my power on my cpu is ticking

elohel

Fans run loud all the time.

Hello, I just had all my fans replaced and when the cpu is on, the fans are so loud, and I would like to know what I can do to fix this issue. T...

closeup22

No vga signal

Hello, i had my old pc (which its still under warranty)replaced with a brand new hp s5360f desktop pc with windows 7 , the first one i received did ...

closeup22

Help help with no cd webcam d link

Hello, i have a webcam but my computer had a recovery and i dont have the cd for my webcam.... i know its a d link and its little with grey and blue....

closeup22

Dvd rom cd writer not raeding disk

Hello, i am having lg dvd rom cdwriter ijust played dvds and cds in bad condition having a lot of scratchesand yesterday when i inserted a game disk ...

closeup22

Plz send hcl web cam driver

Hello, Hello sir i wanted the driver of webcam for hcl laptop plz send me as soon as possibleee. ii shall be thanful to u. plz send me now sir...

closeup22

Bad working of my web camera

Hello,please make my camera,s video clean &clear

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Hw 2 install web cam on my pc

Hello, I HAVE VERY OLDER WEB CAM I DON;T KNOW ITS MODEL NO. AND ITS COMPANY ALSO WHAT TO DO REPLY ME >

ash_perez01

Cant use the cam

Hello, i dont know who to use th lape to take phhoto of me

dist.urbd

Unable to boot

Hello, when i power ON my system, the first screen appears showing......S.M.A.R.T capable and status ok but then nothing happens & i even cant open...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Brightness contrast changes

Hello,sir my pc has a problem as if one increases or decreases the brightness contrast it automatically stops after sometime and then again it happ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2010 by
i need help plss help mee

Black screen dell

Hello, my dell 1545 the screen goes black. It happened all of a sudden. I see a very very faint picture of what is on the screen but is is mostly bla...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

A problem on connecting ddr2ram

Hello,

xpcman

Display too large

Hello, I was downloading a new graphics driver for my HP 8300F and the screen went black, then a small window came up with "display too large" I cann...

xpcman

Green flashing light

Hello, I am working on a Sony Vaio and I was checing it out and removing unwanted programs and desktop icons. I went to bed and the next day I went t...

xpcman

Yamaha keyboard problem

Hello, I am currently having a problem, basicly I have lost the driver software for my Yamaha PSR S550 plus my cd drive on my eMac is not working, I ...

xpcman

Sound problem

Hello, i m using acer travelmate 2300 last five years but now i m facing sound problem week ago. When i start my laptop sound works as normal b...

xpcman

Gateway computer

Hello, I have a gateway desktop computer that boots up successfully, but it continues to show a blue screen that says unmountable_boot_volume. Please ...

xpcman

Can i overclock my system in any way?

Hello, I was just wondering if I in any way can overclock my system in any way? Here the system (laptop): Manufacturer: HP Model: HP Compaq 6...

xpcman

Building a computer with no past experience.

Hello,

xpcman

How to reformat my pendrive??

Hello, my pendrive have been attacked by a viruses then all my folder become shortcut so i copy all my shortcut's folder and saved in 'D', those ...

xpcman

Do i need to use all the cords?

Hello, I'm building a computer, and I have never done it before. Seems though that i have alot of cords that dont have anywhere to plug into. Do i ne...

xpcman

Ram problem!!!

Hello, If a ram card was installed the wrong way round, what damage could occur as my pc now powers up but no led light on the power button, and the c...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
redsmufc

I-pod

Hello, i want to put songs on my i-pod.well mp3's on my i-pod but i dont want to pay for them on i-tunes. what should i do??

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
Dani

Driver for webcam

Hello, i want to download the web cam driver for dell inspiron 14" laptop

dist.urbd

Laptop fell. freezing even in safe mode.

Hello everyone, A hard object fell on my laptop. Now it freezes even in safe mode. Obviously a hardware problem. How can I isolate which part is re...

ash_perez01

Sparkel sx96gt512d3l-nm hdmi audio?

Hello, I have a Sparkle 9600GT pci express card and i just bought a HDMI cable....hooked it up and the video work..but no audio thorugh TV...it's a ...

xpcman

Code

Hello, my name is sohail i want unlock code and serial key for gta4 it is not printed on CD or any book alos I want unlock code and serial key fo...

deepbreathe

Help meeeeeeeee my ..tell me how i can know t

Hello, guys mujhy plzz bta do k jb processor nhn work krta to k se pta chalata h or agr nhn work krta to kiya krna chaeye.....plzzzzzz help me ...

deepbreathe

My samsung dvd is not read/write any cds

Hello, My Samsung DVD player is not Read/write any CD's. what might be the problem? Could you please help me in this issue? My System Configura...

deepbreathe

My computer have a problem?

Hello, good afternoon to all. my name is jason, i have a computer and when i used it in a lot of time it will automatically restart. i search to ...

deepbreathe

Iam creat good pc

Hello,iam rajshekar iwant creat pc so i want 945mother board 1gb of ram 160gb hdd and (atx cab) so how moch money ecsh one parts my mobil no is 961832...

deepbreathe

Automatic turning off of pc

Hello, my pc gets turned off without any specified time interval.I have changed my ram but of no use.My comp is an assembled one.It is hardly 7 month...

computerpro

System running but monitor don't have any

Hello,i have problem in my pc. when i boot my pc CPU running but it does't display to the monitor what i will do? please reply

vijay.verma2
Results 27601 - 27650 out of a total of 33,782