The discussions

Cunfuzled

Greetings...(and salutations) ha, So I have iTunes but i don't have any good songs on there so i want to download them off of windows meadia ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Please my dvd rw drive

Hello, my acer dvd rw drive used to work properly, but now it reads only one dvd of mine. i have tried others and many more from friends, but none ca...

sharpman

Vloume

Hello,i have a gateway laptop and cant no sound, i went on vloume control and it said i need to go to control panel and need to add new hardware but i...

sharpman

Disabled sons laptop shut down today

Solved

Hello, My eight year old son is disabled and his laptop is his what he uses with his therapist for his schooling. It is an HP Compaq 6820s we save...

sharpman

Vista and 7 5.1 audio x530 not working

Hello, Im trying to use all five of my speakers Logitech x530 replaced wth x540 530 has no matrix running on standard Realtek driver in vista and...

simkid5614

My keys on my laptop do not work. help!!!!

Hi, some of my keys on my laptop do not work these are p and the line and the close braket also used as a 0. this is really annoying because everyt...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

Toshiba to lcd problem

Hello, Just connected vga cable from toshiba latop to westinghouse ldc television, screen was excellent, within 30 sec the screen faded to white. Tr...

sharpman

S-video cable from laptop to tv

Hello, Just recently bought a plasma tv so im new to this, but i cant get my s-video working.. im thinking its the laptop settings, but i have a pana...

sharpman

Pc won't boot with new psu

Hello, I recently bought a new Radeon 4850 x2 video card and upgraded my PSU to a Corsair 750w. I installed the PSU and the PC won't boot into Wind...

Trev88

Gprs setting

Hello, Hello, Hi i want the gprs and internet setting in nokia mobile 7610. Plz provide the information as soon as possible regs naresh

sharpman

Wap setting

Hello, My name is Bipin I want wap setting on my phone My no is 9870801253 & my mobile model no is Sony Ericsson Z550i

sharpman

Problem with the screen hp pavillion dv 6000

Hello, I have the same problem too with the laptop HP Pavillion dv 6000 about with the black screen.Today I turned on the laptop and I realized that t...

fea_ture

Laptop to tv hdmi

Hello, hey i tried connecting my Toshiba laptop to my sharp flat screen TV with my hdmi cable and when i plug it into my computer both screens go bla...

davzway

Gprs setting required

Hello, can u please tell me how to get gprs setting. i tried at talking to customer care but they told i ve to speak to loopmobile gallery.hope u wil...

fea_ture

Need software for micro innovations web camer

Hello, I have a micro innovations web camera that cant work with out software ,i had all the stuff deleted from my computer.now device wont work when ...

suff954

Memory upgrade

Hello, I bought a 2GB stick for my Toshiba Satellite A135, to upgrade from the 512 and 1GB that I currently have, and when I replaced it my compute...

peter.not

Dvd drive

Hello Sir, My DVD Drive Does not work properly. It sometimes plays the Disk & Sometimes does not. Kindly Suggest Some Solution.Reply Soon. Regards Y...

fea_ture

Computer not working

Hello, I have a machine that was running fine even a couple of days back. But since yesterday onwards all of a sudden the machine doesn't start up...

dancedhall

No cd but how can i instal cam of 350 pixel

Hello, no cd but how can i instal cam of 350 pixel pc camera.. i had a urgent work please help me out..

iveal

Can't find in registry

Hello, i can't find storatedpolicies in registry

naingnaing (myanmar)

Hardware problem

Hello, i'm ravi from mumbai i have an accer laptop which gets but gives no diplay please help me through this problem........

closeup22

Hey i need to activate wap on cell

Hello, i have just system restore my phone which is a tintele n99i tv-mobile iam on the VFNZ INTERNET network and i need to know how to set up my i...

closeup22

Hanging problem

Hello, After formatting when i restart system it getting hanging problem

closeup22

Why my system unit no power on and nodisplay

Hello, HI MY PROBLEM IS MY SYSTEM UNIT WAS NOT POWER ON AND MONITOR WAS NO DISPLAY?

dybbody

Unable to use pendrive

Hello, I have PNY 2 GB pen drive, when I insert it it windows detects it but in my computer, it shows only as removable disk and when I double click ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
lali

Help please laptop wont turn on

Closed

Hello, i have a hp g6000 series and whilst using it it froze completely. I shut it down by holding the power button and now it wont start,all the ligh...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

Sound problem in win vista premium os

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop and I installed Vista Basic. All the drivers are detected auto except card reader. Audio = Realtalk B...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

My sd card is not working properly.

Hello, I tried uploading my pictures to the computer and none of my pictures were not viewable. The first thing that it said was "There might be a pr...

sharpman

Please help me im really worried about the pc

Hello, This is my problem... The hotfix in my MB drive says....... Due to an engineering error, the HD Audio bus driver that shipped in Server ...

sharpman

Dvd burner for inspiron 1525 dell

Hello, Please help me locate a dell exterior dvd burner for a inspiron 1525. Also I need to know what I need to make my 948 dell printer combo wir...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Acer aspire 5100 - ener button broken

Hello, The ener button on my laptop is broken and doesnt work, where can i get a replacement part and how can i replace it myself?

dybbody

Hola

Hello, pls,,anyone can tell me where i can find delete key word in packardbell?

fea_ture

Error system fan

Hello, can anybody help me? when i my hp pavilion desktop it give message like this (error system fan has failed press f2 to skip) but when i open th...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
Geek2U

How to turn off monitor on laptop compaq

Closed

Hello, how to turn off monitor on laptop compaq presario v3000?

sharpman

Lan problem billion router asus p5mobo

Hello, I recently bought an Asus P5KPL-AM-PS mobo to use with my E5300 cpu. Everything installed correctly in XP including the LAN drivers. But whe...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
Alarice

Gprs

Hello, i want gprs and wap setting on my mobile i have a nokia 3060 mobile

dancedhall

Lost my webcam software

Hello, i lost my webcam software cd my webcam is creative webcam vista plus plz

gragrand

Gprs n internet settings

Hello, hi i want to know the gprs n internet settings on my motorola cell phne

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
closeup22

To get loop mobile free internet

Hello,

closeup22

Pendrive virus

Hello, my pendrive has affected by virus.....if i insert pendrive in to usb port..it replies (pls insert a new disk in to port). what shal i do. pl...

dhamuspace

Pendrive not recognized

Hello, my system is not recognising my pendrive there is no virus in that what is problem plz help me to get out of this problem

closeup22

Where to buy pc components

Closed

Hello guys May be my question seems stupid but can you share with me your best sites for pc components. I'm looking for best prices and good services...

closeup22

Sound problem

Hello, I dont know if anyone can help me...my sound is fine when i turn my hp laptop on but after a few hours it jus stops working...i have checked t...

re_mi

How i will charge

Hello, my i pod shuffle 1 Gb never get charge it run when attch with computer

closeup22

Laptop startup problems

Hello, Just last night my computer was working fine. I did not download any mp3 files, or any other files of any sort. When i woke up this morning a...

closeup22

Sound card

Hello, I dont find the sound card in my cpu.

re_mi

How can i diable the sata hard

Hello, i never had found this iten in bios [u mean the blu page before windows come up with pressing f2 or f10]i mean when there is no any item for d...

afsgun

Web cam

Hello, hi i lost my makn tech web cam cd instaler

closeup22

Dell starting problem

Hello, Friends I have just face the starting problem while I start the Dell computer that time i see only blue screen some written text but it disa...

afsgun

Mobile to webcam for lg kp 500

Hello, How can i use my Lg KP 500 mobile as a webcam kindly give me the full details or any software which can be downloaded for free. or any link wh...

closeup22
Results 30851 - 30900 out of a total of 33,786