The discussions

Cannot connect to webpage

Hello, When I try to access the login page for facebook, I get the message: "Cannot connect to web page." How do I rectify this problem?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
onea97

I want bpl wap setting on my mobile n 70

Hello, my name is mayur & i want bpl wap setting my mobile nokia N70 ,o plz give me wap setting , my mobile number is 9664359544

iveal

I cannot login

Hello, i cannot login to msn because i cannot and always retry retry and then cannot it is so hard and i cannot even fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

pcsces

Laptop key not working

Hello, i hav hp dv2000 my one of key foR typing R is not woking but capital letteR is woking with shift key

pcsces

F10 rom basd setup

Hello, i have hp leptop. but can not start, the time i pressed turn on, the sreem show me the massag "f10=rom based setup" and i dont inderstnd wha...

pcsces

Gprs settings

Hello, Kindly send me GPRS settings for samsung-M200 on my email id

pcsces

Compaq evo n610c

Hello, My Compaq Evo N610c network/Lan Card is not working. I want to connect dsl Cable with it.. But the network card is not in the list of device m...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
bluemountain

How can i off my bios mode while turn my pc

Hello, how can i turn on my computer without opening bios mode ?????????? can anyone tell me about solution ot this problem. plz send me reply at m...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

My toshrophoneiba satellite a300d-14p the mic

Hello, my toshiba satellite A300D-14P The microphone is not working pls help me

sharpman

My dvd-ram won't work

Hello, i bought recently a new dvd-burner and it won't work!!! apperntly the computer won't read the cd's data and this isn't spinning at the d...

sharpman

How to change a socket on a hp laptop?

Hello, I need to change the socket on my laptop and I would like to do it myself. its a HP Pavillion dv4000. where can I buy the parts?? what parts d...

xpcman

Javascript'

hello, how do i turn on javascript.please answer

xpcman

Pci slot not working

Hey, I have a bit of an off situation here. My first pci slot is inaccessible (because of a new video card. The card is not in yet) but works fine....

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
13lackheart

Dell laptop lcd problem

Hello, Guyz m using a dell d 505 lattitude laptop. i switched it on a few days ago and the screen is very dim, i can barely the desktop. i dnt knw ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
Thobs

Boot problem

Hello, I have a pc install Xp professional sp2. I have a problem that My pc is not get boot when pendrive attached to my pc before turn on. But when ...

afsgun

Long beeps dell machine

Hello, I,m having a difficult time. I tried to reinstall my memory card 166Mhz 512MB and keep getting a long beep, in 1 second bursts. The A light a...

re_mi

Grps

Hello, I want to learn on how to open my GPRS in my N6300 phone. beacuse it so difficult to me to do it. hope you can help me. thank you.

re_mi

Bluetooth driver and webcam driver/sofware

Hello, i will like to be given information on how to download the bluetooth driver for a laptop (Gateway MA8).Also my laptop has a webcam, i would li...

gragrand

Gprs activate

Hello, I WANT TO ACTIVATE MY GPRS SETTINGS. AND MY MOBILE IS NOKIA 6500. PLS HELP AND CONTACT ME ON MY NUMBER. 9821157332 REGARDS VIR...

gragrand

No display

Hello, I recently got my computer up and running and was in the midst of installing windows when the computer began turning off and on intermittant...

gragrand

Internet audio will not play

Hello, Ok well i justi installed these Creative 5.1 5300 surround sound speakers. There was no software to install. Here is the problem I can hear ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Anonymous User

Dell inspiron upgrade

Solved

Hi I wonder if anyone can help. I have a Dell Inspiron 7500 with an Intel Pentium 3 processor, 601 MHZ. 128mb of RAM and Windows XP Professional. I ...

xpcman

Computer keeps turning off

Hello, My computer keeps turning itself off. At least once a day for the last 10 days I have come back to my computer and it is completely off. I hav...

sharpman

Computerproblem:diskette drive 0 seek failure

Hello, i need help with my computer dell dimension e521.. its showing that diskette drive 0 seek failure. and then press f1 to continue , f2 to enter...

sharpman

Pc starts up but no bootscreen.

Hello, I have an prebuilt HP computer. The HP model should be "HP Pavilion Media Center a1520n Desktop PC" I am not sure since I when we bought this ...

sharpman

Songs on my mp3 does not come up on my laptop

Hi, I have a sony walkman mp3 and recently it froze and stopped working so i pressed the reset button. My mp3 started working again and all my songs a...

sharpman

System not coming up after switch on

Hello, please I will like to get the solution to the problem am facing now.......... my system refuse to come up when switch on.............. what i...

sharpman

4 year old computer will not boot up.

Hello,4 year old computer would not boot up. Fans and lights come on for 2 seconds and shuts down. - Replaced Power Supply (no help) - Pulled cards...

sharpman

My computer keeps reboooting

Hello DJ Akshay I have read most your answers and you are the best! This is my situation, I have a Compaq Presario 6450NX. I had it since 2003, never...

sharpman

Pendrive

Hello, if i insert my pen drive i get the beep but couldnt see the option that new hard ware found

sharpman

Brotherdcp-385c isn't working in our computer

Hello, The scanner of our brother DCP-385C is not working. What should we do?

sharpman

Pc not reading cd

Hello, i have a compac pc and the cd player just stop reading cd's can anyone help me

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Cpu fan error

Hello, I just finish buidling my computer and i had this error ( CPU fan Error, Please press F1 to Resume...). How do I remove it? The fan i spinning,...

sharpman

Computer shuts off by itself i cut power off

Hello, my computer shuts off by itsel. i have to cut the power to the computer, wait 5 seconds then do a cold reboot

sharpman

Installing windows xp using serial hard drive

Hello, If I install windows xp using a parallel hard drive it installs okay. If I use a serial hard drive when the install reaches install it states...

sharpman

7 long beeps

Hello, I recently got angry and pounded my desk for which my tower is on the bottom attachment, I'm thinking the force traveled through the desk an...

rossdavid

Computer

Hello, in my computer there was not say drive g what's problem

olfo81

Wap connection

Hello, I WAP connection settings on my mobile. I have activated DUSKAGANGSHCEME. My contact no is 9664339536, guddu. please do the needful as soon...

olfo81

My computer wont pick up my zen stone?

My computer wont pick up my creative Zen Stone MP3? It charges it, but doesn't show any new hardware found. Although i haven't got the installiation d...

olfo81

I cant install my flash drive

Hello, i got a flash drive in the mail and it wont work on my pc and my friend cant help, so what do i do? should i try my laptop?

gragrand

Ram

Hello, why moterboard P(R) D CPU 2.8GHZ did support ram 1.5GB.they read only can 960 something only

olfo81

Hw i use my phone to access internet to my pc

Hello, hey its that i'm having a motorola l7 but i want to use it to give me internet network for my home computer......

fea_ture

Pendrive problem

Hello, I have a 2GB Transcend pendrive. My laptop is unable to detect the pendrive when I am putting it in the USB port. When it is inserted in the...

fea_ture

Pc shuts down

Hello, Please help me... When I turn my pc on it comes on for a couple of seconds and then it switches itself off. If you turn it on again via th...

luckerc

Router

Hello, is it possible to connect 9 computers without using router? i already used only switch hub to spread internet connecting to the modem.,but som...

dybbody

Formating hard drives

Hello, i cant format my system ,every time i try it saya error?

lilo532

No hard disk found

Hello, I have got a sony vio laptop when I keep the windows Xp cd then It gives a message No hard disk found I want to format and install wi...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
pero_placebo

Damged cpu

hi again..you may believe that i am annoying you with my questions but i wanna know really if this forum is reliable. i have seen that my own CPU isn'...

Confus-us

Processor

hi again, i believe i love this forum!!! no sincerely, i love your answers...at first when i went to school, my IT teacher told me than nowadays there...

Complicated

Settings of gprs for samsung star

Closed

Hello, plzzzz any1 can help for d setting of gprs in samsung star

deepbreathe
Results 31001 - 31050 out of a total of 33,782