The discussions

Where to get a good cpu?

Hello, I have been saving some money to buy a really good cpu. Money doesn't matter and whatever is the price of a good cpu I would buy it. I wi...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2008 by
Line32

Hard disk shows as a usb

Hello, I am facing a little problems with my Hard Disk. It actually shows in the form of a USB drive in the task bar at the right hand corner of th...

peaceangel

Computer automatically shuts off

Hello, After working on computer, when i shut down the computer then my computer automatically switches on, i mean it gets on automatically & goe...

twinmos

Booting problem

Hello, there is in pc msg appear at the time when i start it ;disk boot failure insert the system disk can u please tell me what sould i do

Techman

Usb hdd help!

Hello, Recently my laptops hard drive went out, it was not a surprise since its like 4 yrs old. I saw how to edit the windows xp disk so I could boot...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
walsbg22

Power save mode

Hello, i have PC Core 2 due 2.4Mhz when i insert cd/dvd in dvd rw(LG) its shows power save mode and pc shutdown. i cant understand what problem wi...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
trypchelp

Pc freezing

HI, i don't know what is happening but my pc seems to get often freeze.. I am using Window xp service pack 2 . I open media player and ...

percy8

Ide drive not listed in my computer

Hello, I had a sata and a ide drive connected to my PC. Bought a new Sata drive and installed xp pro on it. When I reconnected the other 2 drives, c...

grano2

Sony dvd

Hello, my Sony is reading only DVD'S but not CD'S ? it is taking too much time to read and some of the files i am not able to open, were in othe...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2008 by
crazydellzz

Un able to read usb flash drive

Hello, i ve this usb flash drive that has been workin fine but now it doesnt open or read any more on any computer in short the system does not bring...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
sbr

20 pins would suite in 24pins?

Hello, actually i have a very strange question in my mind. can anyone tell me whether a 20 pins psu would suite in a 24 pins motherboard? i guess t...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
Jonah

Monitor not on

Hello, I having a problem with my T2042. The power supply are running, but I don't see the screen ON. The system are running only the Monitor ar...

georgiebest678

Can anybody give me the configuration of hp54

Hello, i am provided with this laptop in my college for 31k... can any1 justify me how the system is and whether it is worth that amount... thanks in...

nipun

Sound & problem

hello how can i make my sound, audio work? b4 i reformat my pc then all of a sudden my audio, & video are not functioning wat can i do to make my...

jmp59

Software for web cam

Hello, my webcam MODEL: NC-301 S/N: 02000524 (MADE IN TAIWAN)..... I HAVE LOST MY INSTALLATION CD, CAN YOU HELP ME....PLS

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2008 by
jmp59

Pc wont start

Hey guys Ive just moved my system into a new casing. Once i connected everything, I turned the pc on but I dont get anything on screen. Power is on bu...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2008 by
picadad

Not recognising usb ports

Hi I have actually some problems with my computer it wont recognize any usb device that is my external hard disk or my pen drives it will recognize on...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2008 by
picadad

No signal

Hello, i just got a new screen and a second hand box thing.... i plugged in all in and the boc thing turned on but when i turn the screen on it say...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2008 by
golla1234

Front usb not working

Hi I recently moved all the stuffs of my computer into another one and now I cant use the usb port in the front panel any idea guys? Before I moved al...

bluenite7

No graphics

Hi there when I switch on my computer this morning it only shows me no display settings and I cannot get anything. I have tried to replace the graphic...

winguy123

Having some problems when gaming

Hey guys the problem is that everytime i will try to start a game on my pc it will keeps lagging I have checked almost everything in the task manager ...

giro.gr1

Dvd failure

Hello, can anyoneplease help me,,,i have an optiarc dvd rw ad-7530b ata drive, however it will not read any disc that i put in,, the driver is display...

truste1

Dvd +- whats the meaning?

Hello, my sister just bought her computer but yesterday i was at her place and noticed one thing on her dvd rom.. it was written dvd+-rw and i spent ...

Bounty Hunter

Doubt regarding windows vista 64 bit

Hello, guys i am taking hp dv 9700 series laptop(core2duo t5750 2.0 ghz 512 mb nvidia 8600gs) so i wanna ask whether i should drop the idea of taki...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
Byrd910

No siganl on my computer

Hello can anyone help me here? My problem is that when I switched on my computer this morning only the no signal on the screen can be seen and the mac...

signalup

New graphics card needed

Hey there, just got a new pc for my birthday qnd now i wanted to change the graphics card integrated in there and i wanted to know if that is possible...

kingsjay

Microphone not working after using rogerwilco

Hello, since I used RogerWilco to use a mic for speaking with my brother when gaming, my mic port stopped working. We tried plugging te mic into his ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2008 by
Cyberwiz

Would it be good for my pc ?

Hey dudes, Yesterday I came across a power supply atx 1.3v and I was wondering of it's a good deal for my computer : Intel quad 2core q6600 As...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2008 by
pcmania9001

Need more connection

Hello, Just bought another computer because the other which I had is now fried. Yesterday installed the other three hard drives which I had in the ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2008 by
todayinfo2424

Ati firegl installation problem

Hello, Hai to all, while installing the ATIFIREGL V3200, to my moniter it always go for restart and keeps on going. would anyone please help me to...

prisonbreak.me

Change of lens

Hello, if u could please let me know the procedure how to change the lens

inteloutside

A portable computer in qwert labtop?

Hello, who can tell me how to buy a portable computer with QWERT labtop and English version system in Paris?

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2008 by
songfp

Don't have discs

Hello, I am having a VIRUS problem McCaffeee or whatever it is came free with my internet well about three weeks ago it did an update and unleashed a...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2008 by
Xmaniac

Web cam

Hello, i need help installing my creative webcam my s/n number is k3vf0050458005088q if you can help ty so much i lost my cd sux

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2008 by
andy6776

Dvd drive sounds while reading a file

Hello, My sony dvd rom sounds while reading a cd or dvd pl suggest

ezkamoo

Processor problems

Hello, I installed a new processor in my computer and when i booted up, nothing appeared on my monitor. I asked a friend of mine to put it in his co...

jmp59

No sound

Hello, I just got my computer fixed. Supposingly, I have lost all my pics and I have no sound at all. I was wondering what the trouble could be

jmp59

Cd/dvd drive behaving strangely

Hello, The drive on my HP Pavillion dv6000 is giving me fits when either ripping, burning, or playing. Upon inserting a CD, be it in iTunes, Winam...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2008 by
gh

Power supply test

Hello, I have a Antec true 550 /EPS12V power supply. I tested my power supply with an Ultra tester and when I attach the 24 pin plug into the tester ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2008 by
abuthasni

Something wrong with the new pc

Hello, ive just built a new computer for my brother but now has stopped working was working for two or three days but now isnt. on the screen all i c...

jmp59

Dvd rom tips?

Hello, well im thinking about changing my dvd rom and putting one integrated with lightscribe can anyone tell me whats the real purpose of lightscrib...

Xmaniac

Changing my actaul graphics card

Hello, im thinking about changing my vga card and i was wondering which one is better between these two cards : xfx geforce 8800gt alpha dog 512mb g...

Xmaniac

Cpu slow

Hello, my cpu was constantly being overheated and sometimes shut down by itself. before i didnt realise that it was the fan which was doing that bu...

computergroove1

Slave hard disk not detected

Hello, i have an old pc at home with win me on it and when i connect the hard disk of my friend on it, it is nowhere to be found i have tried to se...

Nathans008

Motherboard which supports ddr3 and ddr2

Hello, a friend asks me to build a pc for him and i was thinking about buying a motherboard which supports ddr3 but the problem is that its really ...

Xmaniac

Usb keyboard

Hello, i have some problems with my computer it wont detect usb keyboards on start up. everytime i have to unplug it and then replug it and then it...

winsolutions

Pc shuts down by itself

Hello, this morning when i was at my office i notices a trange sound coming from my computer. as if a wire touching a fan. i didnt put so much atte...

9ballpro

Nama

Hello, Namaskar friends Iwant to learn Computer Hard ware, i want to assemble format and any latest devices in the marketor sostware install and en...

dhlexp

Start up issue

hi i am having major issues with my pc i have changed battery and cleaned connectors ect,the problem i have it i press the power button and i hear the...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
stevo

External dvd/cd drive won't work

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite A60 laptop. A while back the internal DVD/CD stopped working and the drive disappeared alltogether.I went on the ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
grannyzx
Results 33451 - 33500 out of a total of 33,786