The discussions

Samsung omnia i900

Hello, The touch screen on my phone suddenly stop working. I have lost the use of all icons on the screen including the menu icon. Can anyone advis...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
iveal

Driver 4 my web cam

Hello, i was just given a web cam as a gift but i have no disc and my computer cant locate it help me pleaseeeeeee

iveal

Laptop turns of when the charger is out

Hello, My HP laptop does not work without the charger, every time it slips out the laptop goes off. Anyone know what i can do?

iveal

Inspiron 1525 battery.

Hello, My battery on my inspiron does not charge,each time I turn it on it says "does not recognise battery" what may be the problem? Can someone g...

iveal

My destop computer start its own

Hello, my computer start its own when the time i flug AVR of it ..and stack only in windows , it doesnt go main destop and i notice the time and dat...

iveal

Internet and gprs setting

Hello,

onea97

Need internet and gprs setting

Solved

Hello, I AM IMRAN I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO START INTERNET AND GPRS SETTING IN MY NOKIA 6210 C PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS AND MY MOBILE NUMBERT IS 966431893...

onea97

Dell sound

Hello, I have a dell inspiron and the sound is not working at all. I have the volume on 100%. Is there any way it can be fixed without it having to b...

ryan

Reseted bios, now windows/linux won't start!

Hello, I'm a noob and I should never mess with my computer ever again (just a short mental note I should remember). Anyway, I overclocked my compute...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
blueberrywoo

Acer labtop problems

Hello, ok i have an acer labtop. i plug it in then turn it on. all it will show is an page that says ACER an in the lower left hand corner it says pr...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
riandave

Synaptics v6.3 /hp/vista issue

Hello, I've had my HP Paviolion Entertainment PC for almost a year. Everything had been working fine until a few months ago when the left-click but...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Joe

Installing software

Solved

Please help me, I've just bought an mp3 player, according to the instructions I should be able to plug it in to the usb port and it should work strai...

45 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
tata

Usb ports stop working when i plug in a cable

I have a Dell Dimension 6400 desktop running XP Home SP3 with 6 rear USB ports and two front USB ports. A few months ago, I noticed a problem with ...

onea97

Rebooting continuously

Hello, I have a clients lenovo desktop the pc allows me to log on then it enters power saving mode. Iv replaced the power supply,iv tried a more p...

onea97

Pendrive problem

Hello,whenever i put my sandisk 2gb pendrive in my computer and try to open it, it gives me this reply "please insert removable drive H" and when i lo...

onea97

Whats my dogs name

Hello,

onea97

Sound effects

hello i wanna to make a sound system in my home and no one know from where the sound came i wanna to make it in the wall plz send me how to do thi...

onea97

Registration

Hello, cannot complete registration because of error on a page. I cannot go back or continue.m also i have dial tone but cannot make or receive ca...

fella1960

I pod code

Hello, The code is 1111

taratata668

, i want to know about gprs setting ,ple

Hello, I want to know about gprs setting ,please give information how to do gprs and Internet setting on my nokia 6233 MY NO..........9664351508fro...

moneymaker1

Can't read my disk anywhere

Hello, my Fujifilm xd can not read from my computer. I took it to the print shop also and it also could not read my disk. please help me. I have imp...

moneymaker1

Bad bad pavilion

Hello, I am having the same problem with my HP DV6000, OS Vista Basic. While the power is on the screen stays black, no POST, nothing at all on the d...

moneymaker1

Disk read error occur

Hello, I am also facing this problem. my pc sometime boot from os properly but some time it gave error of disk read error.... I have done the follwin...

moneymaker1

Memory card

Hello, my memory card is writeable protected how can i remove

moneymaker1

Installing 2gb micro sd on my pc

Hello, My PC is asking me to install the device when I'm entering my 2GB micro SD memory card using an adapter (not through USB). It's asking for loc...

afsgun

Pen

Hello, i need my pen drive format but pen drive is write protected error plz send me solution

afsgun

Overheating problem

Hello, i have a HP dv2710us notebook and i find it overheats alot im in trinidad where the temp is usually very high my notebook cpu is liek 73% and ...

afsgun

Write protected pen drive

Hello, i just bought a pen drive 2GB SD CARD to use on my SGH-E250 SAMSUNG MOBILE phone. i inserted the sd card into its adapter and slot in th...

realiser

My hp compaq completely dead

Hello, please help me to figure out whats worng with my laptop. when turn it on, i can see the lights on and i can hear the dvd rom moving its lens, ...

realiser

Arrow keys stop working

Hello, I m using dell inspiron 6400 since about 2 & half years but suddenly the arrow keys i.e, upward and left one stop working. Is there any hardwa...

CyborgCop

Puppy chewed through my harddrive usb cable

Hello, I have a 500GB Seagate External Hard Drive. I got a new puppy recently and she has chewed through the USB cable for the hard drive, does anyo...

CyborgCop

External hd drive letter not recognized

Hello, My External Hard Drive is not showing up as a drive letter. I can hear the drive spinni ng and the light comes on but no ones home. Is there a...

CyborgCop

Laptop won't turn on

Hello, I have a certain problem, which has been, I think, for some of you resolved. My laptop just won't turn on. There is what I did: 1. Pluged out...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Unfriendly

This is messed up

Alright this is similar to the "cant get past welcome screen thing" but a little different, when i get to the welcome screen i click my profile ( does...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
Matt

Agp card problem?

Hello, I recently bought nvidia geforce FX 5500 256 MB AGP card.It doesnot work on my PC. Systm config: P4 1.8 ghz , 512 mb ram,mercury board(p4m...

xpcman

Help me please i really need help

Hello, how to add song to my iphone from itune i need step by step information

re_mi

I m not writting the dvd

Hello, deer sir, i have dvd r/w (LG GSA-HN ver 1.03). my problm is i can't dvd write. i m writtin and reading only cd and readi...

olfo81

Dvd/ cd writer not wanting to work

Hello, My dvd/cd writer drive doesn't want to work all the time....sometimes it does most times it doesn't. It will read regular cd's fine. What can...

re_mi

Samsung problem

Hello, hii I have samsung sgh-u800 and my problem is that I don't know how to turn on the in front camera :(:(!!!

olfo81

How to format my pendrive

Hello, sir i cant format my 32 gb pendrive of kingston because that is in raw format so please tell me immediately that how can i change its format

olfo81

Motherboard cd

Hello, I want to download motherboard driver for my ES089AA#ACJ motherboard.

dybbody

Sata hard disk on ide motherboard

Hello, I am using asrock p4i45gv ide motherboard (40gb ide hdd) i want to increase the hdd capacity. can i use sata 80 gb or more hdd on my motherbo...

dybbody

Sat hdd not detecting inbios

Hello, I purchased asata hdd . My motherboard has the sata ports my old hdd was ide, i have installed the new sata hdd butis recognised in bios but ...

dybbody

How to make a pendrive as bootable drive

Hello, sir give brief explanation............

sadgurl

Ipod 3rdgen help black screen

My ipod 3rd gen wont turn on it has a black screen wont recognize on computer and dont think its recharging what do i do

sadgurl

Get wap

Hello, my cp is m35 cherry mobile..tnx

sadgurl

Hp dv2000 not charging up

Hello, I have been experiencing a problem with charging up of my HP DV2000 laptop. When I plug-in the blue led is not lit and it simply not charging a...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
Ramses

Will not detect dvd,

Hello i just a picked up a new DVD drive for my PC ....Can read and burn Cd roms , but it will not detect DVD, can somebody provide any help plz...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
pawan

Lan

Hello, hi my problem is about my connection in my internet when im going to browes into it,it is always been an page error. i am connected to the h...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Motherboard problem

Hello, I have this kind of problem. Today i get new chasse from CoolMaster so i moved all parts of computer to the new chasse. All good. But when i...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop
Results 30751 - 30800 out of a total of 33,784