The discussions

Connection of sata 160 gb hard disc drive

Hello, Hiiii my hard disk is sata 160 GB, Mother Board is AMD Athlon , my question is can we connect sata hard disk to my mother board, here...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
bm3754

2nd sata hard drive not recognized in device

Hello, having just put a 2nd SATA hard drive inside my computer, when i go device manager , it does not show up in there , have checked all the c...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
none

I'm having problems with i-tunes on my vista.

Hii, I downloaded I-tunes on apple.com and it says you can put it alos on Vista, wich my computer IS a vista. Then it all downloaded and stuff and it ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
babygreeky

Cable

Solved

Hello, What cable am i going to use to connect to the internet from laptop to Modem? What cable am i going to use to connect to the internet from l...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Travel mate 650 problem

Hello,i have a acer travel mate 650 laptop.After vthe boot the computer the computer displays the POST messages and then everything is black.It doesnt...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
anniegan

Can i use a pata hdd inside sata laptop?

Solved

Hello, Can i use a PATA hdd (with pins) inside a laptop with SATA connection with an adapter? will this adapter work? https://www.startech.com/...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Lcd not showing up or blinking

Hello,I have compaq vessario v600 laptop and whenever I boot up, the LCD display doesnot show or turns to be black.it some times blinks and after a lo...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Pc automatically starts/stops when pwr on

Solved

Hello, can anyone help with information on why when I turn power on to the PC (PC not switched on yet), the computer automatically starts up for abo...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
windowsXpert

My laptop audio device installer lost

Hello, please tell me to get my laptop hcl 9200LT audio installer software site adress

bmw740i

Unable to open folder

Hello, I am unable to open any fol;der in my PC. Clicking on folder gives the message "The operation has been cancelled due to restriction i effe...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
elostaz3omda

Trouble installing graphics card

Hello, I am having troubles installing my NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT graphics card. I have had it for years but for some reason it uninstalls itself an...

ishe67

With creative 5.1 sound blaster front panel

Hello, Recently I have installed creative 5.1 sound blaster card on my computer, when I select sound blaster as defoult device in the sound and audio...

melcoquille

Laptop will not p[ower on on button damaged

Hello, I damaged my on/off buutton to my lap top and now can't get it to power on. Is there a device that I can attach to my usb port that will allo...

tazz.cz

Warning: check your notebooks bios b4 hd upgr

Hello, I have been told by someone that the bios might ristrict me from getting a larger hard drive. I want to up grade to a toshiba 400 gig. ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

My sata hard drive is not detected

Hello, I have 2 hard drives in my pc, one is a Sata drive an the other is a ide drive. The sata drive originally was the boot drive with windows xp ...

xpcman

Want to upgrage my processor

Hello, i have an AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ 2.00 GHz......and i would like to upgrade but am not sure what i can upgrade to.....i...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
Casey

Can i run a laptob on one hdd usb-connected?

Hello, my hdd is broken and i tried to use the hdd of my old laptop. i have a usb case and connected it to my laptop and it found it but couldnt resu...

computernoobnoob10

I have a presario v2615 want a larger hard dr

Hello, I have a presario v2615. It currently has a 60 gig hard drive. Does any one know if there is a larger hard drive manufactured for this com...

m

God help

Hello, Problem Summary: I can\'t access my USB drive i just bought. I just bought a new USB drive, Kingmax super stick 8GB. The first time i inserte...

The_Guru

Device manager

Hello, I am trying to down load pictures from my new Nikon digital camera. After installing the disk the computer does not recognize my camera. I s...

melnisson

How to access lan connection from 3 laptops?

Hello, hello all, i have one LAN connection in my room.but we have 3 laptop in room and i want to access that LAN connection from that 3 laptops.C...

studentguide

Is my logicquickcam chat

Hello, I already input my wecam but the point they said when i bought this its already with microphone how come its doesn't wokr. how will i do that ...

kofastamps

No lights

Hello, my screen display lights stopped working after what appeared to be a worm attack. im runnin a dell inspirion 1501. at the time i was runnin wi...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
the end

Dvd-rw drive problem

Hello, I recently purchased the new football manager 2009 game which is the first in the series which is a PC DVD game. The one previously was PC CD....

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Some audio/video on pendrive not readable

Hello, I am unable to open some video/audio files from my 32gb pendrive, even after i have formatted the pendrive. Kindly help me.

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Why my monitor locks

Hi, When I turn off my monitor and leave it for a while, it automatically locks up. I have looked at the settings and haven't been able to find the ...

wizzers

Computer does not come on sleep mode anymore

Hi, I have a computer running with Vista64 bit. My problem is that the computer does not come in sleep mode. It also does not come to screen saver m...

heavenlyz

Mounted pc does not respond like before

Hi, I have a computer running on xp. I have it for quite a long time. A couple of days before, I decided to give a clean inside the casing since it ...

bizzounours

Usb pen drive

Hello, Hi on my usb pen sometimes when i try to open word files i get a msg sayibg file is currupted i have check my pen drive and found no errors. p...

password00

Openions about board with processor

Dear Friends, My board Intel dg33fb and Intel® Core™2 Duo Processors - Up to 6MB L2 cache - Up to 1333 MHz front side bus - RAM 1GB my system...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
asoka_79

God help me

Hello, i h ave a problem with my transend 8GB pendrive it was ok before but not i have some problem it is detected but when i try to format or open "...

whineup

Problem with ide and sata setup on my mb

Hello, I have an old ide 160gb, new sata 320 gb hdd, and an ide dvdrom. I have a problem having to detect my ide dvdrom in BIOS. the new sata hdd a...

whineup

Eternal hd missing half of the capasity!

Hello, Hello, I recently bought a Maxtor 600GB external HD. It was ntsf, but i needed a more universal format, so i converted the drive(partitioned ...

whineup

The sound wont work

Hello, the sound on my laptop just stoppped working randomly. The volume is all the way upp and its not on mute but it still wont work. How do I fix...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
pollywood

Audio problems

Hello, can anyone help me i reinstalled windows today due to malware, after doing so i have been reinstalling drivers on my pc, however my audio drive...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
rogar

How do i remove writeprotected

Hello, I have a I-ball pen drive when ever i send data in to it , it shows that it is write protected Please answer me How to remove write prote...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
takeadvice1221

How to change write protection in usb

Hello, my 32gb usb is showing write protected... i cant copy the files and the files i have already copied cannot be removed... pls tell a solution s...

trymyhelp10

Boot up at the windows xp screen

Hello,i have 2 sara hard drives and 2 ide dvd writers and my computer recently worked fine.i tried to put 1 dvd writer in another computer and now my ...

keeprise

I cant play songs..

Hello, I am new ubuntu....just two days back i insatlled ubuntu 8.10....Firstly i thought its very cool software ...but i faced so many pr...

roserose1

Help..my sound card quit working!

Hello, I recently had to downgrade from vista to xp and in the process my sound card quit working. Any ideas on how I am able to fix it?

dani

High pitch sound

Hello, I have Toshiba Satellite A100 for 3 years and used the audio output - radio, Tv without problem. Today, I wanted to listen a news and th...

jmp59

Webcam

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop webcam 1.3m and i lost the everything abou it can you pls help me install it again?

haveffun

Formating

Hello, My pen drive is not formating please give me the solution

tushar3841

Ram caused issues.

Closed

Okay, so. My girlfriend had an older PC and a newer one but basically the same looking things, except the other one was just a tad bit faster with the...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
aquarelle

My computer checksum error

Hello, My computer has a problem of CMOS checksum error,default loaded..The BIOS ca not read the drives.I already tried ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
jivehard

Bios freezes

Hello, I am actually encounting a rare problem with my pc I cant connect my new dvd rom through sata port. I have two hard disks connected in sata 1 ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
blu3

Tarek

Hello, i have proplem in the micro phone , my headset is ok speaker is ok , only mic is no good please help me

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
tekbali

Setting up new vaio

Hello, I have a new Z series Vaio, have done the recovery discs and downgraded to XP. Now what? I read to load on security settings first before in...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
tigger

Ibook g4 keeps ejecting disks

Hello, Im am struggling to get my ibook G4 to read disks. It used to but al of a sudden it would not read any disks and then ejects it. Could any...

worldhelp

I cant see a website

Hello, i have recently brought a website as an investment the transfer finished yesterday but i have a problem if i connect direct from my modem to...

winfast
Results 32901 - 32950 out of a total of 33,784