The discussions

Dvd r will not play on dvd player

Hello, Why won't a DVD r recorded on my camcorder play on a DVD player, only a computer? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.105

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2016 by
makaiyadoggie2

My computer turns on and shows display but not booting

Hello, I am having the mother board of ASUS company with amd processor and i am having a serious problem in starting my computer. My system w...

makaiyadoggie2

Need a help to recover my moser baer pendrive

Hello, My pen drive is Moser baer(8GB) been detected in comp....but when i open, it asks to insert the disk....i need the recovery tool....

Ambucias

Wd element problem

Hello, I really need your help,i can't find my WD hard disk on my computer,I really need your help,it says that the device is working properly...

R2D2_WD  

Keyboard.isnt.working.like.it.should.be

Hello, I.am.having.problems.with.my.keyboard so.when.i.boot.up.my.pc.i.have.to.sign.in i.traditionally.use.my.spacebar.BUT.Heres.THE.THING! ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2016 by
Stitch

Dell inspiron 5110 .it boots..show dell loading screen..restarts

Hello, my dell inspiron 5110 is having sme prblem....when the power button is pressed..the laptop starts and it shows the dell loading screen...afte...

Ambucias

Use of samsung galaxy as web cam

Hello, My web cam does not give good quality the motion pictures are becoming blurred. I wanrt to use my samsung galaxy in place of web cam for ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2016 by
JacobVR

Install webcam without cd

Hello, i need to install my webcam and i lost the cd Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.80

JacobVR

Webcam not running after os upgrade

Hello, I am RAMIN from IRAN and i have change updated windows(7) on my Vostro 1510 laptop. but i can not use of my webcam. How to i can use it p...

JacobVR

Hp laptop webcam not working

How can I use the webcam on my HP pavilion g7? I have looked thru device manager but it only shows for the printer, nothing about the webcam but I kn...

JacobVR

Motion eye driver sony vaiovgn-fj11b

Hello, SONY VAIO laptop. I have problem of web cam driver motion eye for windows XP windows vista capable. PLS send link to get above driver. C...

JacobVR

Start up repair taking a long time

Hello, I just turn on my laptop and it went to the start up repair page straightaway. I tried everything and nothing helps including pressing the F8...

xpcman

My toshiba laptop suddenly went black and shut down

My Toshiba Satellite L500 Laptop suddenly went black and stopped working as I was looking at a webpage. Trouble is, although I can hear the normal ...

KY_WD  

Laptop is doesn't turn on

Hello, Im in trouble because my acer estensa 5630z laptop is doesn't gurn on but my adaptor is on while my laptop it cannot be charge pls help me......

KY_WD  

I have delete files from my pendrive which are protected

Hello, Please help me in solving the problem Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

JONDZ

Data disc boot problem

Hello, when i start my pc, the monitor displyed a massage "please insert a data disc boot". please suggest the solution. Configuration: Windows...

R2D2_WD  

Usb deletes the data automatically

Hello, I have an issue with my USB as it deletes the data once it it unplugged from my laptop. Like I copy the files into my USB and then once I re...

jolly124

My mp3 wont turn on or chage!!!!!

Hello, i was charging my mp3 and go to turn it on and it won't. why is that? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

Jackamo

No sound for the first time login

My laptop - Dell - Windows 8 - has a strange problem. There is no audio during the first time log in despite the volume being at the highest. On...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Cd/dvd drive missing

Hello, I'm having trouble finding CD/DVD drive on my laptop. Like it's just not there. I've done everything I could to get it but nothing works. I...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

No signal message on monitor

Hello, Pic and monitor was working, google chrome is outdated..update now..clicked on that and now message comes up ,...no signal to monitor, self...

xpcman

My keys not work on my mac book

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0Key not workig

xpcman

Lost folders in memory card

Hello, i observed that my folders and contents of my memory card refused to show but they weren't deleted and the memory card assumes same space as wh...

jollym124

Hard drive doesn't read

Hello, When i plugin my hard drive ot doesn't read on my computer and on any other computer but it worked fine for few months. I have a 1 td Toshi...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2016 by
jollym124

Pendrive files viewing prblm

Hello, Once i connect the pendrive to laptop, unable to view the files inside the pendrive. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

jollym124

Dell inspiron n7110 screen went black

My Dell shut off last night while I was on the Internet. I was on Zillow and my screen went black. When it turned off, the fan came on and will not ...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2016 by
bugs buny

Question mark and apostrophe symbols

Hello, Question mark and apostrophe symbols are gone. for question mark I get ^^^^^ and for apostrophe, I get

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2016 by
bugs buny

Laptop shows no display sometimes but shows after several reboot

Hello, My dell studio 1458 laptop sometimes starts without any trouble but sometimes the laptop boots but there is no display, i keep on rebootin...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2016 by
Ammi

Laptop shuts down and restarts as soon as i connect the charger

Hello, I am using windows10. From last week my laptop shuts down and restarts automatically and keep on doing so as soon as I connect the charge...

xpcman

Compaq cq58 doesn't turn on

Solved

Hi, I've a Compaq CQ58 doesn't turn on. Any idea please. I tried removing battery connected power cord then try to turn on but no result, removing r...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2016 by
Computertech

Western digit (my passport hard external drive)

Sir, my WD my passport it was lock by a password, I am typing the correct password , but its saying (invalid password) may be I forget the password, p...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2016 by
mohamedashraff

Hard disc problem

Hello, my toshiba 1 Tb hard disk is not detecting

R2D2_WD  

Usb device

Hello, I have used the solution you offered for formatting a flash from reg edit and it cannot be done too so I want to solve my problem. Confi...

R2D2_WD  

Passport ultra won't unlock

Hello, For some reason My Passport Ultra these past few days won't let me access my files despite unlocking it with my password, care to explain w...

R2D2_WD  

Wd external hd error "you need to format the disk before use"

I have WD My Book Essential External Hard Drive, 2TB and was using it regularly in Windows 8. Suddenly today when I plugged it in it showed me "You ne...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Missing files

Hello, I have very slow internet, so in order for me to make fast download I have my friend download it and I go to his place so I can put it on my ...

R2D2_WD  

Keyboard not working

Hello Tried all the suggestions and not working helpppppp Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

4 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2016 by
Ro

Computer out it is in another language

please can you help me solve my computer out it is in another landguage thank you for your help befor did not relise some one was helping me out thoug...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover files deleted from a pen drive?

Experts, can I possibly recover files deleted from a pen drive? Thank you for your help! sharky2626

Ambucias

Remove write protect

Hello, sir I follow all the process given by you to remove write protect from my pendrive ,still now i am facing the same problem. For your inform...

Ambucias

Numbers and letters

Hello, So some of the numbers and letters are messing up. If I press 4, r4 appears on my screen. This also happens if I press r. It occurs with a ...

Ambucias

Display problem

after starting cpu ,light is on, fan is on but display nothing . i have checked smps, ram is ok but unable to solve problem plz help

xpcman

Dvd burner/player

Hello, is there a dvd burner/player on my computer? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.110

xpcman

Battery problem

Hello, I havent opened my lenovo laptop since two years and now it won't open. Maybe the battery seems to be dead. Can I know if it's possible to re...

xpcman

Pen drive not detected in windows 7

Hello, I have problem with my 4GB pen drive its detecting in windows xp but not in windows 7 please say the problem ...

xpcman

Acer aspire 4535 black screen

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop,it has a power but it has a black screen,the fan is also running,I really dont know what's the problem with ...

Ambucias

My acer aspire switch 10e keyboard issues

Hello, My brand new less than 30days old laptop keyboard just stopped working it keeps saying the USB I've connected isn't working something of that...

Ambucias

Write protection

Hello there, I have an 8 GB pen drive. Somehow its been write protected and I am not able to carry data in it. And at the same time it is showing the...

Ambucias

My laptop keyboard not work properly

Hello, my laptop keeyboard d0es not work properly if I press some letter no can appear what would I do?? thanks Configuration: Windows XP ...

Ambucias

Hooked up my external hd and my comp wont read it

I just moved into my new place n i am setting up all of my electronics. i hooked up my external hd and my comp wont read it. It usually takes a long t...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2016 by
kishakelso
Results 7601 - 7650 out of a total of 33,786