The discussions

Pc not starting up, autorestarts, and no video

Hi, i had bought a new monitor 1920x1080 23" and played counter strike go for 2 hs. The image freeze and sound too. I restart my pc, and it did show b...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2014 by
marksos

Nvidia graphics card problem...

Solved

i recently download ' Nvidia graphics card ' but during installation i am send ' that it does not locate any drivers that can compatible with my hardw...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba won't reboot!!

Okay so I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-A and I have a problem. I was on it the other day and it was working fine till all of a sudden the computer fro...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Faulty hard drive

hello, i'm new here so please be patient with me, I have a Hitachi deskstar, model HDP725016GLAT80, I have this 3.5 inch drive mounted in a caddy cas...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2014 by
pcchris

Aspire 6920 screen problems

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could help. I broke the screen on my aspire 6920 and tried to get it replaced. The screen was cracked but still lit ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Core i 7

Hello, What is latest mothet bord configer to change my old motherbord which has outdated. Plese advise me. Thanks Sunil India Configuration: i...

xpcman

Screen brightness is vary in half of the display

my hcl laptop display screen brightness is half of the display is normal another side of the display abnormal condition and brightness .,,,pls tell me...

xpcman

Are those specs good for pc gaming?

Hello! I'm planning to buy a gaming PC, its specs are: Intel Core i7 4770 3.4 GHz + MSI Z87-G45 Gaming 1TB SATAIII Original Intel® cooler 8 ...

10 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2014 by
DeathToLife

Acer aspire one wont boot

I have been trying for weeks to get my aspire one to work. It was fine one day then the next wouldn't boot beyond the windows loading screen. Now when...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2014 by
Erin80

Laptop screan is black

my liptop is turn on but the screan is black and the mous also work very well please help me i m in trubol becous my final year project is there... it...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Help with my dell laptop

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a major issue and hope that I do not have to replace the hard drive, when the computer is less then a year old. So, last night, I was ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2014 by
jeanille

Acer model as5535 series

My left click button is sloppy loose and works eratically. How can it be fixed.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba sattelite l645d display problem

Hello, My Laptop model is Toshiba Sattelite L645D. I bought it from USA 2 years ago. It was working fine. But now there is no display when i turn my ...

xpcman

My acer m1610 f672cr makes noise when writing to any hdd

Hello, I installed a new Aspire M1610 Motherboard in a desktop and the HDD makes noise everytime it is being accessed. Could it be the S.M.A.R.T fe...

xpcman

My gateway laptop model no. eg70 turns gray after i enter pass..

After I Updated My Gateway Windows 8 Laptop, And I Entered My Password The Screen Will Just Turn Grey, You Know Its On And Everything Because The Fan ...

xpcman

Laptops default settings

turned off laptop normally last ni8...turned on this morning to see my laptops default settings restored...my movies n all are not deleted but all my ...

xpcman

My scan icon on desktop not working and now disappeared altogeth

Hello, Epson stylus sX215 working on windows 7 but scan icon was not working on computer desktop so I was using the printer scan - I did a recovery b...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2014 by
xpcman

My 'fn' key has reversed?!

Okay, so I have a windows 8 computer (toshiba make) and usually, when i press the F9 button it turns the volume down, and F10 for turning the volume u...

ac3mark

Unhiding problem from diskpart

I have a 2T USB drive of TOSHIBA brand. I hide it using diskpart from my office PC. But now I can't unhide it from my home PC. After opening diskpart ...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

Toshiba recovery

Hello, I have a toshiba and I am wanting to restore it back to factory, which I know to hold the zero down when it is loading. I have done that In the...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop won't boot up

I have a gateway laptop.....purchased about 1 1/2 years ago. When I try to boot up I get a black screen...then it says to hit the F2 button......th...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2014 by
sj

My laptop is not turning on (tried everything)

I purchased dell inspiron 15r 5537 laptop few days ago and it was working fine but today its not turning on after pressing power key continously , I r...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2014 by
carminabigue

Cant type the letter when numberlock is off

hello, Im using a lenovo y470 notebook, and the keypad is just merged on other letters, for example, if numlock is off, i can type j, k, l, and i...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2014 by
carminabigue

May i know about bios?

May i know about BIOS?

ac3mark

My acer laptop

MY ACER 5742Z STOPPED WORKING AFTER I HAD HIBERNATED IT. NEVER WORKING AGAIN WAT CAN I DO?

semp myco

Web cam drivers for dell inspiron 2410 core i5

salam dear...i need web cam drivers for dell inspiron 2410 core i5...plz if some one snd me to my mail r gve me a link for it.......

xpcman

Computer won't boot, fans flicker for split second and cut off.

There was no warning that anything was wrong it just happened one day. I go to turn on my PC and nothing happened. The lights in the case flicker and ...

xpcman

D sub power saving mode on

I HAVE A LG FLATRON PC COMPUTER AND WHEN I TURNE IT ON IT SAYS D SUB POWER SAVING MODE ON IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN SORT THIS OUT AS I NEED MY COMPUTER H...

xpcman

Toshiba laptop won't power up

I have a very full toshiba laptop. I just backed it up and unfortunately I didn't remove anything before closing it. Now I am not able to power it up....

carminabigue

Blank screen

my laptop turns on but my screen is blank. I've removed the RAM and hard disk but it doesn't work. I'm confused. the model is Compaq presario CQ56

carminabigue

Toshiba laptop starting issue

Dear All, I would like to ask here about some solution regarding a problem which I am facing on my Toshiba laptop from last few days. Whenever ...

carminabigue

Usb & sound hardware driver update ?

Solved

Hello, Can Someone tell me how to update driver for USB & sound ( Realtek HD ) ? Shall be glad if someone can help me. Regards. -- EVERYTHIN...

carminabigue

Mcp6p-m2 ver 6.0

Solved/Closed

Hello everyone,please can you help me,I have had the above mobo running fine up until the screen was intermittently going off during running,I thought...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2014 by
nigel

Difficulty in downloading jre

Solved

Pls, i am trying to download JRE but find it difficult. Not able to complete the downloading and save.

Ambucias

Converter

hoe to use excel to pdf converter

bhadresh mehta

Beep

Just only 3 beeps what the problem the RAM? And no boot

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2014 by
Spneeo

My hard drive comes some bad sectors

sir i my 320 gb hdd comes bad sector and i want to clear all bad sectors from my hdd how can clear bad sectors from my hdd please solve my problem as ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

Tosh a100 will not boot with new hdd fitted.

Hi, I have a Toshiba A100 (part number PSAAKC-VA104C) and decided to replace the 80Gb drive that came with it. I bought a Seagate Momentus ST975042...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2014 by
essenby

Dell laptop

My dell laptop starts normally but Icons disappear when I click on any of the desktop icons. Just desktop background remains. Is the problem related t...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2014 by
xpcman

Problem with my home desk top

I have a system in my home. It has some problem... it was working in a good condition. Now the main problem once we switch ON it's very difficult to s...

xpcman

Disk files not open

local disk d and e is open. but files is not open. when open the file go back to open computer again.

xpcman

Boot device not found

Hello, I don't know much about computers, but I was trying to recover my hp windows 8 and I accidentally shut it down and now it says "Boot Device...

xpcman

Fn active all the time

Solved

Hello, I have a problem with my Function key. It seems it is active all the time, I cannot check if it's enabled in BIOS, because nothing happens t...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2014 by
May

Printer will not print black or blue

My printer Printer lexmark pro 705will not print black or blue do not work my son put them in first when they all need replace and when I put the othe...

Ambucias

Missing ntldr

I have a Dell Inspiron Mini 10 that I have an error of NTLDR missing. It does not have a cd. How can I get it up and running?

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Answer

Closed

what is music?

Ambucias

Reset my laptop to factory settings

HI, I'm looking to find out if there is ANY WAY to reset my laptop to factory settings without a disc or keyboard?

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Can not open usb drive

Hello, i was coping a file but suddently the electricity failed. Then latter when i tryed to open the usb, i could only find its icon but can not acc...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

D-sub power saving mode

I have an Acer but an LG monitor and all I'm getting is the d-sub power saving mode message. I've read the answers, tried unplugging power from both t...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2014 by
diiiiana

Keyboard problems in my toshiba laptop

Solved

Hi, I have a problem in my laptop. When I press C,X,D,S,W and E nothing happened. Can you tell me the solution of this kind of problem. Thanks!

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias
Results 15301 - 15350 out of a total of 33,782