The discussions

Lost cd to webcam

Hello, My friend gave me his cam and doesn't have the cd. It's a logitech and the S/N is LZA23800397. My computer is a Windows XP. Thanks!! ^_^

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

For net settings

Hello, I want gprs settings for my samsung guru 1410 mobile from loop mobile.

dybbody

Problems installing an external hard drive

Hello, i have a 40 gb a-power external hard drive and i bought it from a friend who suposidly formatted it for a pc i plug it into my laptop and i...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
volvorecycle

Laptop webcam & microphone don't work????

Solved

Hello, I have a Dell Studio 1737. The webca, works on messenger but thats the only way i know how to access it. I cant find it anywhere like even wh...

iveal

Black window

Hello, I reselected all my pc accessories right. All accessories is in good condition, but when I started my pc, the black window appeared... Pc won'...

iveal

Laptop screen

Hello, my screen on my laptop went grey half way where you can only see the display half way to the top.the bottom has gone grey and has no display. ...

iveal

Internet problem

Hello, i connected my 4 pcs via switch.i have brodband connection.how i use internet for all pcs same time?

flcconflict

Compaq evo d510 cmt can't access bios

i have a compaq evo d510 cmt cant get into bios it gets stuck on language selection englis dansl suomi francais etc, please help need fixed soon

Cam

No bios beep; machine not starting

Hello, i ahve the sma e problem today, Yesterday i turned of the PC and today i cannot started when i click to turn it on there is only the van...

JC78

Help me pls

Hello, i m facing a problem in my laptop as it get switchedoff automatically whiled i m working on it. can any one help me and can tell me why it ...

umabeary@gmail.com

Unable to transfer files to sony 4gb pendrive

i am getting a lot of problems with a 4GB sony pen drive i just bought.i cannot transfer files to the pen drive ,most of the time i get the followin...

angs19

Deep voice

Hello, When I record my voice with Windows Vista's sound recorder it makes my voice so low that I sound like a guy. Any idea what could be causing th...

flcconflict

Won't boot but pc powers up

Hello, My computer recently decided it didn't want to boot up. It was running fine when I opened the case up to see what memory I had installed when...

flcconflict

My laptop does not boot

Hello, I have a compaq armada M 700 laptop. When the laptop was on I plugged in my usb mouse in the usb port. My system shut down and later I am un...

indmagnet

Pen drive detection

Hello, My Dad bought a new USB Port of four series and everything whatever we connect in the USB Port gets detected except my pendrive. My computer H...

SANIDHYA

Web cam

Dear Sir, I have a nokia 6120 classic model phone.but i haven't web cam.Please tell me how to use my phone's 3g cam as a web cam?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
angs22

Sound problem

Hello, after formatting my computer now i don't have sounds. i don't have a sound installation CD either. how can i download this object ?

been there

Head phone issue

Hello, I'm having a problem with hearing out of my Front Jack on my Desktop Machine. I plug in my Headphones or speakers but it doesnt work... Back ...

been there

Idid not find cam hardware

Hello, i have web cam it name is creative. it hardware didnt found in my computer i want to re install it.Back of my cam something written abt its mo...

dybbody

Alarming noise wen latop starts up

hello i have an acer aspire 3050 latop and wen it starts up on the welcome screen ders and annoying alarm. what would be causing this problem?

dybbody

Webcam software

Hello, i have sandberg webcam n i dont have its software cd to instal can u tell me how n from whre i can dwonlod its software. my webcam's modl is ...

dybbody

Sata hard drives

Hello, Just installed a new wd320 SATA hard drive to replace a wd160g sata hard drive in a dell dimension e520 running windows xp home. I am trying ...

suff954

Blank screen

Hello, i have a HP 530 Laptop, the screen stays pink i tried to reboot nothing helps and i cant get into any help screen. is there a way to restart ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
Darshan

How to make flash usb 2 work as bootable disk

Hello, Can anyone please sugget me how can i make my Pen Drive to work as bootable disk of Windows XP sp-2. Please mail me the information as early ...

dancedhall

No sound

Hello, I've been fighting with my Toshiba Satellite A205-S4629 running Vista OS for months. One day it decided it wasn't going to play any sounds ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
nomadcrys

P5gd2-x motherboard

Hello, you know those little jumpers on the inside that plug the power sw and speakers and led and that can some one tell me how too

dancedhall

Lost

Hello,i lost my mother cd for amd so please please tell me the websites to download or please sent me theadress to my email id sati7427@gmail.com p...

flcconflict

Computer not starting

Hello, i bought a new desktop some days ago.it was working properly but one day it was not starting.i checked the connections but it seemed alright. ...

flcconflict

Confirming ram memory as a cause

Hello, My aging Toshiba laptop had 512megs of RAM, so I decided to put in 1 gig (two 512meg cards) to max it out 1) put in one new 512 along wit...

dancedhall

Monitor does not work

Hello, I just removed my monitor cable from the CPU for cleaning. When i put it back and switch on the CPU. It goes to sleep mode and does not sh...

flcconflict

My pendrive is not detect

Hello, plz give me some suggestions

flcconflict

Setting of gprs

Hello, sir, I need a GPRS setting in my phone of samsung SGH-M620. So kindly please send me the need.

closeup22

How to format

Hello, I have gone to manager. It is showing, but will not let me format it. Any advice. Thanks

closeup22

Blue light comes on wd detected...

Hello, I purchased a wd 320 external hhd . i went traveling round europe took heeps of pic..... and backedup all my ipod music..... it worked for 3 ...

olfo81

Motherboard beep sound at running windows

Closed

Hello, I am facing a problem with my desktop (Pentium dual core 1.6 GHz and Intel 945GCNL motherboard). I hear a beep sound from my motherboard durin...

olfo81

Ma leptop witer no work proprly

Hello, sir my name is akash gandhi i have hp 550 leptop my witer read cd or dvd proparly but it can't write dvd or cd. It take lostof t...

olfo81

Blank monitor

Hello, I accidentally dropped my laptop. Opened laptop and visibly saw that face plate of disk drive was broken, remote was broken and fell out of ...

olfo81

Format pendrive

Hello, pen drive dose not open and show the msg please insert disk.

olfo81

Pendrive

Hello, hi, my pendrive shows please insert disk into drive I. sir pls help me out there is an vital information in pendrive . I am not able to open ...

olfo81

Keyboard letters typing as other letters

Hello, My L key on my keyboard has suddenly decided to type K. This is as well as my K key typing K. All other keys are fine, I just can't write L....

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
DA BO$$

Should i use this pc for a boat anchor?

Hello, first my pc would not boot after pressing the power button. I changed the power supply (same specs as the O.E.) then changed the MB and finall...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
User

Not opened pendrive

Hello,my kingston 4gb pendrive not opening. i don't know wat is the reason........ if any one knows then plz forward to my mail......

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
prabhu

Acer am5620-u5210a won't boot up after crash.

Hello, My name is Jen and My Acer Aspire Desktop just won't boot up after it crashed. This is what happened, I turned on my computer and all of a ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
Jen

Cabinet boot but no display

Hello, sir/madam there is an issue with my system that cabinet run even the processor fan and chasis fan run but there is no display on the screee...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
onea97

How to install msoffice 2007 in sp3 windowsos

Hello, I tried to install msoffice 2007 in my laptop, i can't, insteaead error appears.. my window OS is service P3.. Help !!!!! inscrivez-vous,

onea97

Net settings

Hello, Ineed net seetings on my sony ericson mobile my sony ericson model no is w550i plz provide me the detail on my email id my mobile no: 977...

onea97

Chip in a pen drive emitted smoke

Hello, i had a moserbaer 2gb pendrive PD703 , when i inserted it in a usb port i got hot and emitted smoke, when i cracked that case i saw that one...

onea97

Phone call transfer from laptop to mobile

Hello, I have laptop and Nokiya N82 phone. I have internet facility also. I have one international phone call facility in my lapto. Can i transfer ph...

onea97

Webcam

Hello, how do i take pics and video and post them or save to my comp

moneymaker1

Need help with stick

Hello, when i put songs on my stick from my computer it worked on my card it would not came up on my phone so we put it on my mates phone it worked...

moneymaker1
Results 31201 - 31250 out of a total of 33,786