The discussions

Dell inspiron 600m keys are wrong

Hello, My college daughter has a problem. She says that when she hits the . (period) a 6 comes up. When she hits the letter O, ae comes up. Several ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
terabyte5661

Similar to other problems, but not the same

Hello, So i've been having these problems for as long as i've had my pc. Theseare the symptoms. So i built my pc last year october, got myself a GA-G...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
veeking

Kingston

Hello, I have an Kingston DataTraveler (4GB) and my computer dont detect it. How can I resolve this problem ? Thanks,

ma.plas

Computer turning off quickly without warning

Hello, I had a problem with my CPU fan running loud, I therefore had to take it out and clean it then I insert it again and the fan is now running sm...

nazzmeh

Not booting from cd-rom

Hi, My CD-ROM is detecting and working fine from the existing OS. Now I want to partition my HD and reinstall OS. I changed the boot priority i...

4 replies Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
mr.jassey

No sound???

Hello, I Have a Toshiba Satellite M305-S4910, When I Select My Itunes And Try to play my music it wont let me listen to it through my internal spea...

6 replies Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
Iceman1888f

Laptop fan does not ever come on

Hello, I am trying to fix my friend's computer for him. Here is what broke it [as far as I can tell]: He had installed onto Windows Service Pack ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
Joe1980

My pen drive icon is not in my computer

Hello, when i put the pendrive the icon is not viewed on the my computer but safely remove hardware icon is viewed on the taskbar but my pendrive ico...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
joeman169

Usb serial port setting

Hello,I have a disc to read error codes from car ecu when i click the icon and go to diagnostic it says device not connected .The instructions tell me...

joeman169

Computer screen does not boot

Hello, I have a custom computer in which the motherboard supports up to 2gb ddr2 667 ram. However, a guy at the store told me that I could, however, u...

joeman169

Laptop to tv

Hello, I just brought a VGA to HDMI cable to watch movies etc and i plugged it in and nothig happpens IS THERE ANY SETTING I SHOULD KNOW OF please h...

joeman169

My dell xps red table can't boot

Hello, my brother went on a vacation and he lent me his computer. I worked with it for about 4 hours and then chose 'Sleep Mode' for it before I went ...

joeman169

I deleted my volume and other files on my usb

Hello,

joeman169

Xtnal hard drive problem

Hello, I recently bought a 1TB Western My Book Essential Hard Drive . It worked fine . Two months later and I can`t get any of my computers to see ...

joeman169

Blank screen

Hello, screen is blank , unable to boot

gade

I dont have an installation cd of my webcam..

Hello, i dont have an installation cd of my webcam..so i cant operate it.i have an only information about my cam,that it is a name"GEMINI"we can see ...

xpcman

Web cam

Hello, i lost my web cd and i dont know how to instll it wid out using cd my cam name cozy pc590.i need help thank u

jingkz

I-pod help

Hello, i am having trouble connecting my new ipod shuffle (3rd gen) to itunes. I connect the ipod to the computer using the chord but nothing comes u...

bebeyas12

Spreaker problems

Hello, ok...so hears the thing.... i have a HP laptop, just bought it back in october....but ive been having issues with the speaker icon in the the ...

rew.crystal

Booting problem

Hello, Alright, Yesterday i was working on a power point, to get more information i went to internet explorer and opened it. My computer started g...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
Gampa

My disk drive isnt being seen

Hello, ok when i go into my computer it isnt showing that my computer even has a disk drive, i cant install anything, whats going on?

5 replies Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
bob

Usb ports stopped working

Hello, i've use PNY technologies USB drives on my current computer for many years without any problems, but about 2 weeks ago the ports stopped rec...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
moamh

Web cam doesnt work properly

Hello, i have a plug and play webcam but my computer is asking for a cd installer..what should i do?

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2009 by
akhenaton45

Usage of ram

Hello, i am using p4 (2.5ghz 80gb hD,1 GB RAM)desktop it has two memory slots ,i am using 512*2 so upto which extent i can increase its memory. ca...

3 replies Last reply on 1 May 2009 by
Highway72

Need to use sata drive using sata pci card

Hello, I have an old pc, which hard drive crashed. i bought a new pci card with sata and sata hard drive. How do i install windows xp on it? Will ap...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2009 by
Highway72

How many hard drive in an ide ribbon cable?

Hello, I already have two IDE drives connected to my Dell Dimension 4300 and note there is a third slot that is available. However I only have a rib...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Virus in my pn drive

Hello, i have got the same problem , whenever i connect my pen drive ,virus / worm called autorun.inf is detected . Even i have tried all the solv...

Highway72

No on-line music in headphones

Hello, I have Logitech USB headphones installed. XP picked them up when I plugged them in. I can hear the windows sounds. I can not hear on-line (...

TheUnicycleGuy

Computer won't reboot.

Hello, Last year while playing a pc game my computer went black and hasn't run at all scinse. (Black screen of death is way worse than the blue) I tho...

sinking38

Hard drive blue error message

Hello, The problem that i'am having is that ever time i try to start up my computer i keep getting a blue error message saying my computer had to res...

jurstiss

Gateway

Hello, My husband has a Gateway 506GR. It started having a hard time starting up and have to push the power button on for a couple minutes before it ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
DBA79

Help with internet? spyware?

Hello, First, I'm not sure if I'm in the right forum, or If I should be in software one. Anyway, here's the deal. I have an Dell Inspiron 1200. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
riskah

Screen problem

Hello, there mine is a dell laptop wen i turn the screen on it wont work it is blank black cn someone pleeeaaase tell me wat to do>>>>!!!!!!

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2009 by
Doe12

Powersoft lq2804

Hello, one of the output channels of the Powersoft Digicam LQ2804 has burned-out, the unit was manufactured in the summer 2007, where can I get it...

Doe12

Webcam

Hello, i have a webcam and i have lost the cd that came with it how can i connect it,its a genius webcam

Highway72

Dumb old blonde here

Hello, Using windows XP DVD drive is a Philips DVD8801. Was working fine until a couple of days ago...is in the device manager but sometimes disap...

Highway72

Transfering pictures with my flash drive

Hello, I am using a flash drive to drag and drop pictures from my computer onto a memory stick. I have loaded a number of pictures and have had no p...

Highway72

Cpu usage problem.

Hello, Right now there's nothing else taking up my cpu's time except "devices.exe" which is hogging all of it. What could be going on and w...

Highway72

Delete do not send vorius in my computor

Hello, delete do no send vorius in my computor

Highway72

Is it a hardware failure?

Hello, My pc loads the operating system but it cannot go to Logon screen.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2009 by
purseoneil

Sound problem

Hello, I just cleaned my laptop of a ton of virus/trojans etc. But now I can't hear anything out of my speakers. Well, to be mroe specific, when I l...

eeshtaar

Screen black

Hello, i got black screen on my acer aspire 5920g/5920 series laptop it just looks like its switched off even though its turned on plz plz help

n.bie16

My laptop dont read any cd discs

Hello, im reece and my packard bell easynote cant read any cd/dvd's. i think it might be the lens thing.ive only had my laptop since xmas 09. can any...

cryfor89

Laptop battery charging problems

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1720, and I recently moved and did not use it for a while (say 1 and a half months) Now when I first fired it back ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2009 by
trini

Boot problem

Hi All, I started having trouble with my computer a few weeks ago. It had bad PCI Express slots. I sent the board out to the manufacturer and got i...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2009 by
Kiran

What is a soltek sl-pt880e2-rl ?

Hello, I just want to know what a Soltek SL-PT880E2-RL driver is? I know it's a BIOS, but what does it do? Thanks

Highway72

Trouble installing second sata drive

Hello, I'm attempting to install a second SATA drive in my old Dell Dimension 8200. Current config - Adaptec SATA host controller plugged into P...

Henky

Key board not responding0

Hello, My keyboard does not work after it sits idle for about an hour. It will only work if I resart the computer. The number is BF54332690 T...

netsa77

Wil d pendrive can b reused aftr formating ??

Hi Dudes, Can anyone help me out in this... I'm using 2GB jet flash pen drive, which got infected with VIRUS. Now, i'm planning to format it to ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2009 by
rideons

Noise from edifier m1550

Hello, my edifier M1550 5.1 speakers doesn't give the quality sound in bass.is this a sound card problem .i have internally built en sound card in I...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2009 by
civil Engineer
Results 32251 - 32300 out of a total of 33,786