The discussions

Problem in using @ symbole on my toshiba

Hello, i've got problem in using @ symbole shortcut on my toshiba satelite, when i press shift + num 2 i got " symbole?? how can use shift + num2 to...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

My pen drive

Hello, when i insert a pen drive into my pc it tells me the device is not recognized. how can i solve this problem?

closeup22

Need the software for old camera cd was lost

Hello, MY P/N is 861040-0000 and the M/N is V-UD4 can you help me find the software??? Thank you!!!!

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
miggi

Can you overload a desktop with too much ram?

Solved/Closed

I've got an intel (R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.50GHz and 1.96GB of RAM, can I add more RAM or with it overload the processor?

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
Simon

No display on monitor

Hello, Hello, Computer starts up, power supply fan works, CPU fan works, Attatched side panel fan works. Lights light up KEY BOARD LIGHT BLINK...

KATMAI

How to install another os on hp dv41123 us

Hello, I have HP dv4 1123us laptop and I want to install another OS windows 2003 server on my laptop but when I try to install another OS its not all...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
prasath

Disk boot failure,, insert sys dsk & prss ent

Hello, My computer is not recognizing my original HDD. I removed my original HDD to look at another HDD that was in a different conmputer. Oncw I...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

How do you access the 10 key on alpha keyboar

Hello, I am trying to access the 10 key function on the alpha keyboard but it is not working by the fn4 key. Anyone have an answer?

xpcman

Sumting wrong

Hello, I need help wit my audio device its a realtek ac97. i let sum1 reboot my pc and evryting works accepte my audio divice he did try to install t...

stockton

Computer starts then stops with memory upgrad

Hello, I had a 512 and a 256 card. Changed the 2nd card to a 512. Computer starts then stops. monitor says "going to sleep". If I take out both the m...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
sunnyone

Sonyt90 camera problem

Hello I brought a T90 from abroad, the touch screen stopped working so I cannot access any Menus I can take only photos & download it, can't ev...

Bala

Flash disk

Hello, MON FLASH DISK KINGSTON DT1/2GB PERDER LES DONNES

closeup22

Usb webcam instalation in my computer

Hello,

closeup22

Dell laptop inspiron 1525

Hello, i hav dell inspiron 1525,purchased 15 months back,now the lappy doesnt detect the battery,may i knw is it a battry problm or sum harwate probl...

closeup22

Sony vaio vgn-ar31e does not have vga or hdmi

Hello, my laptop does not have either hdmi or vga output, i need to connect it to a tv and dont know what to use or if it is possible at all. please ...

closeup22

Pc will power up, but will not even load bios

Hello, I built my own system from parts bought at a Computer shop close to where I live And the other day, I formatted my system, and installed a ...

closeup22

Cd player dosnt load cds

Hello, i have just brought a ford focus on a 02 plate and it has a 6 disc cd changer the radio works fine but says error when you put a cd in i have ...

closeup22

Hp pavillion ze5700 laptop power problems

I have a HP Pavillion Ze5700 and i was watching a movie and i fell asleep, so it ran all night and in the morning I tried to shut it down but it must ...

closeup22

Internet connection doesnt work

Hello, I have problem with my Windows xp portege r100 with my internet connection. i already check in my device manager and everything is update. ...

closeup22

Coolpix camera wont connect to computer.

Hello, I want to transfer photos to my computer. I installed everything on the cd, the camera is on and is clearly working, its connected to the compu...

closeup22

Disc question

Hello, i just bought a mp4 touch screen, whats the disc for

jenni.g

Failure to be recognized to my pc

Hello, am happy to write to u. I need your help,i have a flash disk 8 GB Model Intel,whenever i store any data in it works but when i try to open it ...

jenni.g

Mobile cam as a pc webcam using usb

Solved

Hello, i am not able to connect N95 8GB mobile cam as a webcam to mine laptop which is bluetooth unabled please help me in this. help me in conn...

Api

Usb open with

Hello, I can no loner open my USB from "My computer" it comes up with a dialogue box listing all the program tio choose which one to open it with. I...

iveal

Monitor wont turn on

Hello, com was showing low memory. so i took out the to sticks of ram and then replaced it with a single. after blowing out the comp of dust. i plu...

iveal

I dropped my toshiba laptop!!

Hello, So recently I had a little spill and I fell and my laptop went down with me. now when I try to restart it boots up with the message "Error t...

iveal

Beep sound

Hello sir, my mother is d865 gbf then problem three times beeb sound is thire

iveal

Display problem

Hello, when start the pc my moniter get no display.i change ram and use another slote also, but i got no display moniter

LouisSteph

Problems opening flah drive

Hello, i need to open this flash drive that my sister left over the holiday and she wants me to open it . i put it where it go but there's nothing co...

LouisSteph

Webcam not support

Hello, dear i have china cell mfu (m6) please if u knw any software which suport its webcam then please inform me

LouisSteph

Webcam

Hello, i have lost my webcam driver how can i download webcam driver. my computer name is hp G60 could you please let me know because i try to down...

LouisSteph

Pendrive soft.

Hello, I want to lock my pen drive so please send me Lock software in pen drive lock for my id -soni4ajay@gamil.com

iveal

Not turn on with battery but works!

Solved

Hello, I have a HP dv4 1050 laptop. The battery and the AC adapter both are 100% healthy! Turning on in Battery mode is not possible until once conne...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
dumitriman

Vista cd won't load

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to get my Vista Home Basic CD to load and it won't. I set my boot sequence to the CD drive first but all it says is Diskette Drive ...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
Irishfighter930

Laptop turns on and off

Hello, I recently took my computer to a technician and was charged $220 because it would turn on, but the screen wouldn't turn on. The technician sai...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
Mittens

External hardrive; can't see data on it

I have a Seagate Freeagent external USB HardDrive with around 65GB of music on it. Earlier today I could go into the drive from my computer and see a...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Usb problem

Hello, when i stick in my 8gb kingston usb it says found new hardware all drivers are installed and the usb automatically installs my usb driver but ...

BavaS

Acer aspire one does not start

Hello, when i press the power botton the power indicator coms on but I have no sound or video the computer is complitly dead. no reponse from keyboar...

Piotr

Compaq c500 speaker problem

Hello, I have compaq C500. Since yesterday, the speaker suddenly hanged and from then the sound is scratchy. Its breaking and when am playing a song,...

dipeen

Computer not working

Hello,

LouisSteph

My mobile samsung

Hello, when i connect my mobile cable usb my computer restart> why

iveal

Yikes!!

Hello, i have a desktop computer and it won't come out of sleep mode. I've tried turning it on and off but it just doesn't help.

iveal

About bluetooth

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1720 laptop and its bluetooth is not working since 2 months when i install windows 7 1st time.please reply

iveal

Motherboard

Hello, please tell me that my pc motherboard intel d945gcnl can support geforce xfx 9400gt 1gb ddr2 graphic card.For this graphic card 945 motherboar...

LouisSteph

Web camera driver

Hello, i want hcl web camera driver for my windows XP pc.

LouisSteph

Laptop restarts automitcally

Hello, Dear All, I am using compaq laptop loaded with vista. Recentally i upgraded its RAM. The problem is it restarts automitcally after a hour o...

iveal

No sound on my computer :[

Hey you guys, Can u please tell me how i can fix my volume on my Sony VGC-JS200 Series? Its so weird I didnt even install anything or download anyth...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
:]

Speakers won't work

Hello, I bought this barnd new computer the other day, my speakers are built into my monitor but they won't work. The computer is a hp pavilion slim...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

I do not see dvd icon on my laptop

Hello, I have laptop Acer aspire 5520G.for more than a month my laptop does not show that i have DVD.It does not work at all.it seems that it get los...

nomadcrys

My speakers work and headfones work but..

Hello, my problem is that my speakers work but when i plug my headfones there are two playback devices.. one of them are for the speakers which work a...

nomadcrys
Results 29151 - 29200 out of a total of 33,784