The discussions

Processor

hi again, i believe i love this forum!!! no sincerely, i love your answers...at first when i went to school, my IT teacher told me than nowadays there...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
Complicated

Settings of gprs for samsung star

Closed

Hello, plzzzz any1 can help for d setting of gprs in samsung star

deepbreathe

Can i run a 2 gig memory with a 1 gig memory

Hello, Can I run a 2 gig memory stick with a 1 gig memory stick in a laptop? If so will it work properly?

deepbreathe

Lost solfware for webcam labtec webcam 1200

Hello, PLEASE NNED TO GET THIS CAM GOING USE IT FOR WHEN IAM TALKING TO MY MOM OVER SEAS PUT IN A NEW HARD DRIVE AND LOST IT ALL AND DONT HAVE THE D...

suff954

How can i use my web cam without cd

Hello,

suff954

Boot up problem

Hello, Computer boots up fine from cold and restarts ok on restart. When I turn off computer and try to boot up few minutes later nothing hapens. ...

suff954

My laptop purchased mouse not working

Hello, I have purchased a mouse for my laptop and it was working the first few weeks, but when I came back from a vacation it stopped moving it would...

suff954

My laptop doesnt open my facebook home page

Hello, im mini my laptop downt open my facebook homepage it has soo long time i can log in but it doesnt open my home page to see the news feeds of m...

suff954

Not able to burn anymore

Hello, well i have a question about my computer, before i could burn discs and i dont know what happend to my computer that know it wont let me burn ...

closeup22

I need to get of pav..

Hello, I am not too computer literate. But I really would like to get rid of this PAV file that just popped up suddenly & now I can't find a folder o...

closeup22

Logitech x-230 speakers

Hello, I have some logitech x-230 speakers that can't get detected on my windows xp. When i go into the control panel and into the sounds section, it...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
Ashi

Phone camera as webcam

Hello, I WOULD LIKE TO USE MY PHONE CAMERA AS AWEBCAM.MY PHONE TYPE IS SAMSUNG SGH- L870.I KINDLY ASK YOU IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE WEBCAM SOFTWARE FOR ...

closeup22

Upgrading sdram

Hello, Hi,I have a pentium3 computer.it has a 133mhz sdram,I recently change it to a 512sdram to increase the speed,but it is still sho...

closeup22

G1

Hello, I'm trying to figure out why the g1 can't record? Also why doesn't this phone have games or anything like that. Oh and how come when I'm textin...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
juicebox26

My flash momery is protection

Hello, hi everyone I have a flash memory 4GB and it no format because write protection file and I not able on remove it Please I want solve

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
emil youssef

Help with second monitor

Hello, I am trying to set up a second monitor with vista. Never tried this before. Have two nvidia geforce cards to make one card with a gig of vra...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
nd

Disk boot failure; insert system disk....

Hello, I have a compaq presario that is several years old. All of sudden out of the blue we get the message "Disk boot failure , insert system disk a...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Using restore disk

Hello, I need help! I have a computer with Windows 2000 on it. I needed to put Windows XP on it. I tried using my restore disk I got with my desk...

olfo81

First screen of motherboard is displying late

Hello, I have a desktop PC. My system was running well before some days. One day it started rebooting itself. Now if system is shutdown for a 2-3 ...

olfo81

Laptop screen getting dimmed : compaq nx 6310

Hello, My Laptop Screen getting dimmed : Laptop Model is Compaq nx 6310, its two years old. Please give me valuable suggestion/solution for the ...

olfo81

Toshiba satellite dead? screen is white/lines

Hello, My toshiba satellite was unable to install a recovery disk for the hard drive, it would come up with a fc12 error. So i attempted to fix it b...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
HD

Lg ks360

Hello, can i use ebuddy on this phone because whenever i do .. it tells me java software or whatever

Good To Go

Wont work

Hello, I`m trying to download picture`s from my digital camera and it`s not working. it was working before but it`s not not. i`m getting really mad b...

been there

Acer modem help

Hello, Getting message "The dependency service or group failed to start." in the internet connection status icon. Cannot connect to the internet. In ...

pro-genius

What much ram can i upgrade to my notbook pc

Hello, I like to upgrade my notebook computer RAM to 2GB ,Now it has 1 GB (PC3200) in one slot and 256(2100) RAM in other slot . . The speed is 266/2...

Qheka

Toshiba laptop webcam softwaear

Hello, recently my laptop has been taken in to get it fixed from a virus and they had to wipe my hard drive when i got my laptop back i was not ab...

closeup22

Need settings

Hello, I NEED GPRS AND INTERNET SETTINGS FOR MY SPICE S940 HANDSET AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.MY CELL NUMBER IS 9870763581.

Qheka

My widows vista faild to start

Hello, I had "Mcafee" antivirus for my widows vista laptop when it faild to update i delited it and installed licenced F-Secure antivirus . on restar...

onea97

Hp dv9700 wont start

Hello, i have a hp dv9700 laptop and the problem with it is that when ever i watch a movie or if i play a video , the system freezes and shows me ...

onea97

Problem in my laptop

Hello,i have a problem in my dell laptop which i had purchased 2 years ago.one day i was working on my laptop and suddenly it switch off. then i tired...

closeup22

My laptop turn off automatically

Hello, I have Hp Compaq Nx9110 laptop. When i turn on after 4 or 6 second it automatically shutdown but sometimes it load windows then it shutdow...

fella1960

How much ram can i upgrade at the maximum?

Hello, I like to upgrade my notebook computer RAM to 2GB ,Now it has 1 GB (PC3200) in one slot and 256(2100) RAM in other slot . . The speed is 266/...

closeup22

No sound

Hello, i am at harbour house in trail bc. i hear nothing. the sound has not been working for about 2 hours and 15 minutes now. it is important that...

fella1960

Problem with display during startup the pc

Hello All, I have a problem with my system. Yesterday, everything was fine and I shut it down. Today, when I try to start my pc, I am getting the b...

closeup22

No beep, no signal on monitor

Hello, i have a Pc which does not show any signal on ,monitor even when the fan on CPU is running on well...i tried to remove the RAM and cleaned the...

afsgun

Can upgrade to 2 gb ? need a confirmation

Hello, I like to upgrade my notebook computer RAM to 2GB ,Now it has 1.256 RAM . 1GB in one slot 256 on the other . The speed is 266/200pin sodimm .C...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
pradeep

My laptop doesnt read dvd or cd

Hello, when i put a dvd or a cd .. it just shows it as a blank one.. i checked the status on the drive and it says its working well.. i also checked ...

re_mi

How make a bootable pen drive

Hello, how make a bootable pen drive

re_mi

Gprs and wap settings

Hello,i talked to the customer care of urs.i need the wap and mms setting for my handset nokia 3110.plz reply

Qheka

Internet setting

Hello, kindly forward me the internet setting for mobile HTC w710 regards, Sachin

Qheka

Memory issues

Hello, I'm not good with computers so please help me. i recently got a 1gb ram for my pc, but it registers only 512mb. Even in the bios it just reg...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
Qheka

Motherboard

Hello, i am not able to know that what is the name of my motherboard .can u tell me how can i find my motherboard name. thankyou

Qheka

Can i upgrade its ram upto 2 gb

Hello, I like to upgrade my notebook computer RAM to 2GB ,Now it has 1.256 RAM . 1GB in one slot 256 on the other . The speed is 266/200pin sodimm .C...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
re_mi

Priya shinde

Hello, i want free wap service on my mobile i want settings 4 that my mobile is Nokia 5310 express music

re_mi

2.0 usb memory stick

Hello, I just got a new 16 GB 2.0 USB memory stick. Data was crupted. How do I format it? I tried using window format function. But it shows th...

gragrand

Need an internet setting

Hello, i have nokia N73 & i want gprs and internet setting on my mobile

fea_ture

I need activation code

hi i need a activation code for driver detective has any1 got 1 or any!

fea_ture

Gprs settings

Hello, i want gprs settings for my nokia handset & my nokia handset is express music 5310 pls send me gprs settings on my mobile number i.e 982124111...

dybbody

Reqd. wap settings

Hello, I WANT BPL WAP SETTINGS. MOBILE NO.9773122728 MODEL NO. NOKIA 5130 C-2

deepbreathe

How to creat bootable pen drive

Hello, SIR I REQUEST PLESE SEND AND DETALS INFORMATION HOW TO CREAT BOOTABLE PEN DRIVE

deepbreathe
Results 31051 - 31100 out of a total of 33,784