Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 501 - 550 of about 12,900
  • Laptop is not starting Closed

My laptop is not starting. After power on it is producing sound like starting but does not get start.Also producing beep sounds several times after co...

Chirag | Latest reply: peter_barnett Jan 23, 2019
    1 reply
  • Acer aspire 7 laptop will not turn on Closed

Hello, My laptop was working fine yesterday amd now I press the power button and the blue light flashes but ir wont come on. I don't have a batter...

Collks2 | Latest reply: Collks2 Jan 22, 2019
    1 reply
  • Can't log into my Gateway laptop Closed

Hello I have received this older laptop from my mom that hasn’t used it in years. However, she doesn't remember the password and I can't access it.

Ashleypitt95 | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Jan 21, 2019
    1 reply
  • No response from Facebook recovery Solved/Closed

Hello, My Facebook account has been disabled and I do not know why. I have submitted my identification documents 100 times, but I never get the an...

MiladaVreco | Latest reply: MiladaVreco Jan 20, 2019
    2 replies
  • Acer 4750 won't power on Closed

Hi, I have a problem with my Acer laptop 4750, it won't power on. When I connect the power adapter the Orange charger light comes on and when I pre...

Desmondto | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Jan 20, 2019
    1 reply
  • My HP laptop won't turn on Solved/Closed

Hello, My new HP laptop won't turn on. It was working normally, but perhaps it's infected with a virus. Yesterday I turned it off as normal, and ...

visagh | Latest reply: 22GraM Jan 19, 2019
    23 replies
  • Dell Inspiron with xp Closed

I'm trying to factory reset my Dell laptop with Windows XP and it says to hit the reset button. Where is the reset button on this laptop.

SixxGunn | Latest reply: Spaham Jan 18, 2019
    1 reply
  • Dell laptop goes to a blank page on startup Closed

Hello, My laptop is not working. After pressing the power on button, it shows the Dell logo. After that it shows the Windows logo and then comes a...

Ajinkya | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 18, 2019
    3 replies
  • Lenovo IdeaPad Google password bypass Closed

Hello, I bought a laptop from a friend of mine who I've lost contact with. On the home screen there's a Google email address and it asks to enter a...

Jacamb93 | Latest reply: Spaham Jan 18, 2019
    2 replies
  • Laptop is on but no display on screen Closed

Hello, My laptop is a Dell i5 which has the issue that it is on and the fan is spinning, but nothing displays. I did that take out batter and pres...

busha | Latest reply: busha Jan 16, 2019
    2 replies
  • Power supply LED light on laptop is blinking Solved/Closed

Hello, I have Toshiba Satellite laptop and it was working fine yesterday. I have plugged-in it with AC Adapter and the AC Adapter has the GREEN...

Venkat | Latest reply: Ayodeji Jan 16, 2019
    14 replies
  • Non responsive computer Closed

Hello, My computer has dark screen. I can sign in, but my files don’t come up and if I click on anything the little blue light spins and does noth...

Beck | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 14, 2019
    2 replies
  • DNS does not respond Closed

Hello, Windows network diagnostics : DNS server not responding, DNS doesnt exist or incorrect.Cant access webpages. through Bing/ or Firefox/. Google...

garen0123 | Latest reply: Spaham Jan 14, 2019
    1 reply
  • Samsung laptop shutdown and not starting again Closed

Hello, I have a Samsung laptop. It was on sleep mood and I wanted to use it. I turned it on, it worked, but after 3 seconds, it turned off. I assu...

Sonechka79 | Latest reply: garen0123 Jan 10, 2019
    3 replies
  • My laptop does not recognize my mp3 player Solved/Closed

Hello, everything was working just fine. Then one evening I went to plug in my Sony mp3 player and it just sits there saying "connecting, connecting"...

Renaee | Latest reply: Vaeh Jan 9, 2019
    82 replies
  • Laptop Gateway D340UI Closed

Hello, I have this laptop and suddenly display stopped working. It turns on, fan and leds works and I can hear hdd working but not.signal on display...

EstebanLeon | Latest reply: EstebanLeon Jan 9, 2019
    2 replies
  • installation program Closed

my laptop don't have a disk I will like to install this program for first time can you please help me

norma | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 8, 2019
    1 reply
  • Dell Inspiron 11 won't turn on Closed

Hello, With the power cord in, I can't get the computer to turn on. It starts and shows the Dell logo and then just shuts off. Sometimes I can get...

Mikedbuck | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 5, 2019
    3 replies
  • Laptop turns off when power cord is removed. Solved

Hello, My Gateway 9500 Laptop unexpectedly turns off, when the battery charger (power cord) is unplugged. The battery is new (purchased on 11/09/09)...

sahpec30 | Latest reply: lol Jan 5, 2019
    9 replies
  • I deleted all recovery partitions Closed

I am sitting with a Satellite C850 ( Toshiba ) and I did a full format of the hard drive, all partitions were removed so all the recovery data is lost...

Wired101 | Latest reply: PcSoftbox112 Jan 5, 2019
    2 replies
  • My Acer Aspire S3 series won't start Solved/Closed

Hi, I am unable to start my Acer Aspire 3 series laptop. When I press the power button, it blinks an orange light 5 times and then stops. Nothing ...

Dandru1329 | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 4, 2019
    3 replies
  • Dell Inspirion 1721 laptop won't turn on Solved/Closed

Hello, Last night I went to turn on my laptop and it won't turn on. It starts to turn on, the power light/HD light goes on, then makes a CHINK s...

Kitty | Latest reply: mee Jan 3, 2019
    27 replies
  • My HP Pavilion laptop has a black screen Closed

Hello, My HP Pavilion G6 laptop powers up and the fan works, but I have a black screen. Can you help me to get it back up and running normally? ...

Claire | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 2, 2019
    1 reply
  • Restore my Dell Inspiron to factory settings Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a Dell laptop and am trying to restore back to factory settings. I have tried pressing F8 on start up, but nothing is coming up. Is ther...

Bomberbarry | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 2, 2019
    5 replies
  • When pressing shift 2 the and key doesn't work but " appears Closed

Hello, I have seen many other articles about going into the control panel and on Windows 10 if I select to view by category and go into Clock, Lang...

Wmm26587 | Latest reply: Wmm26587 Jan 1, 2019
    1 reply
  • My laptop won't turn on Solved/Closed

Hello, I was watching a movie when I plugged in my earphones and then my computer crashed. I couldn't move the mouse cursor and my computer was fro...

e1even | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 28, 2018
    6 replies
  • Acer laptop stuck on loading screen Solved/Closed

Hello, My laptop stuck on the Acer loading screen. After I restart the laptop many times, the automatic repair loading screen appear and then goes...

Bella | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Dec 25, 2018
    1 reply
  • Freezing problem in laptop Closed

Hello, My Acer i5 7th generation is starting to hanging very much while I just bought it.when I open it and start doing some work then the pointer ...

Adem | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 22, 2018
    1 reply
  • HP laptop screen goes black Closed

Hello, I tried booting my HP laptop, but when it shows me the welcome message the screen goes black. I've tried removing the battery and rebooting...

Humayrah | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Dec 19, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to change my computer's language? Solved/Closed

Hello, My Acer is in French how do I get that in Dutch aspire one D250-ODQR

Hilde1961 | Latest reply: Hilde1961 Dec 16, 2018
    3 replies
  • Acer d250 Closed

Hello, Mijn Acer d250 staat in het Frans maar wil het in het Nederlands Mvg

Hilde1961 | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Dec 16, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to set up spell check tool? Solved/Closed

Hi, Where on the screen can I find 'tools' (so that I can set up the spell checker)?

APClark | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Dec 16, 2018
    1 reply
  • Gateway laptop has black screen on start up Closed

Hello, My Gateway laptop has this black screen. I push the on button it turns on comes across the screen Gateway then does this thinking thing lik...

Rdrury1 | Latest reply: Rdrury1 Dec 15, 2018
    0 replies
  • How to get an account number? Closed

Hello, Can I speak to someone regarding my account. I am having problems getting a account number, which could lead to my 50th breakdown. Thank ...

dontknow | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Dec 12, 2018
    1 reply
  • Laptop number key is stuck Solved/Closed

Hi, I have an Evoo laptop and the number lock key is locked, so I can’t get in with my password. How do I shut it off so that i can log into the la...

Kirk | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Dec 12, 2018
    1 reply
  • My laptop is not turning on Closed

Hello, My laptop is not turning on. Even if I connect it to the ac, no lights come. I tried removing the battery, pressing the power button for 1...

vismitha | Latest reply: Daniel Telele Dec 12, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to fix “a disk read error occurred”? Closed

When the “A disk read error occurred” error screen appears on startup on a black screen without an identifiable error code. If your computer gives th...

nanawang | Latest reply: Ratnendra Ashok Dec 10, 2018
    1 reply
  • How to reset your Toshiba Satellite mouse pad Solved/Closed

Hello, I was using my Toshiba Satellite and it froze up. I turned it off and then back on and my mouse pad stopped working. My cursor will move an...

ravi | Latest reply: Aztecdiamond Dec 7, 2018
    8 replies
  • Laptop won’t turn on Closed

Hello, My laptop screen pixalated and then a msg came across saying "your computer has encountered a problem, we will restart for you". The system...

Beckyn731 | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 6, 2018
    1 reply
  • Laptop will not boot Closed

Dear all, suddenly i'm facing a problem. In the evening I've hibernate my Dell Inspiron N4050 laptop, & after 1hr when I push power button for start i...

rasel110 | Latest reply: Somitsvk Dec 6, 2018
    1 reply
  • To get audio out from laptop while HDMI used Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using HP Pavilion dm4 laptop. Today I have bought 23 inch LED Samsung(S23B350) monitor which has 1 HDMI and 1 VG]. No inbuilt speaker ...

michealjohn | Latest reply: JillHelmers Dec 5, 2018
    33 replies
  • Laptop problem Closed

Hello, did you ever get your laptop fixed? I have the same one. Same problem

N.ruiz009 | Latest reply: N.ruiz009 Dec 5, 2018
    2 replies
  • Fujitsu A357 won’t turn on after fully discharge Closed

Hello, My laptop turn off after discharge and dont turn on.I tried to remove battery/pushed power button for 30-60 seconds but nothing happens.try...

Shoopoo | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 4, 2018
    1 reply
  • How do I change my language from Spanish to English Closed

Hello, My dell inspiron is in espanol and i cant find English language option to change it

Jorge | Latest reply: Ratnendra Ashok Dec 4, 2018
    1 reply
  • Dell Inspiron won't turn on Closed

Hello, my Dell Inspiron won't turn off or boot up power light and charge light on

Pixielou55 | Latest reply: Ratnendra Ashok Dec 4, 2018
    1 reply
  • Stuck pny sdcard adapter in my laptop Closed

Hello, My adapter is trapped in the slot. How can I get it out of my Dell inspiron

Writergurl | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 3, 2018
    2 replies
  • I lost my recovery cd for Toshiba Satellite A205 windows vista 32 bit. pls help Closed

lost cd for Toshiba Satellite A205 windows vista 32 bit. pls help me to manually factory settings. The goes on but no windows.

peter | Latest reply: Jean-François Pillou Dec 1, 2018
    1 reply
  • My laptop won't switch on and won't charge Closed

Hello, I know that i must take out the battery blah blah blah, but is there any other solution other than taking out the battery and stuff. PLEASE...

help | Latest reply: help Dec 1, 2018
    0 replies
  • My laptop is automatically went to hibernating mode Solved/Closed

Hello, I bought an Acer Aspire ES14 a month ago. Last day, when I'm having my research, I found out that the battery left 5 percent. So, I close all ...

Grace | Latest reply: nana Nov 30, 2018
    8 replies
  • Lenovo laptop not charging blank screen Closed

Hello, my laptop doesnt turn on and when i plug in the charger it doesnt show any LED and after some minutes it starta to heat what can i do

Gabriel | Latest reply: xpcman Nov 29, 2018
    1 reply