The discussions

Laptop shuts off when i power up

Hello, I turn on my laptop n with in a second it powers off..ne thing i can fix mysellf?? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
ultraz_1908

Toshiba laptop will not properly boot up

Hello, My laptop will not properly boot up. It sometimes overheats and shuts down. It powers on, but not long enough for the the computer to oper...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Laptop acer extensa 5230e

my Laptop is Acer Extensa 5230E ,, i can't type my passwords after OS is booting ..it seem the keyboard is not working..anyone help me please..??

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
suff954

Laptop won't power on

Toshiba satellite will not power on. When power button in pressed the battery light flashes gold. Battery was removed. Nothing happened. Battery was r...

9 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
djsmurf

Laptop turns on, and loads but it starts over

Hello, My laptop is an Acer Aspire One. I would turn on my computer and it would go to this black background where it says "Start Windows Normally"...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
Navjot kang

A screwdriver in my laptop to hear sound

Ok , I completely broke my headphone jack and took it out of my laptop. I hoped my laptop speakers would play normally. But no, now my laptop seems to...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
mrrigga

Laptop dvd player wont play dvd

my laptop dvd player wont play dvd but it will play cd does anyone know how to fix it thanks/ Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532.5

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
suff954

My laptop will not startup

Hello I have a Toshiba satellite 500 with windows vista home premium on it and for some reason it won't start up?? when I press the power on button i...

3 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
Joel

Fujitsu laptop wont turn on got wet

I have a fujitsu N series lifebook, I spilled a beer in it, and now it wont turn on. I already took it apart COMPLETELY, dried and cleaned the whole t...

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
suff954

Transfer data from old laptop to new?

my old laptop has a broken dvd drive, broken wireless, and recently the last working usb port broke too. I have bought a new laptop and was wondering ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
suff954

Toshiba 32bit laptop complete repair

Hi i have toshiba 32bit vista windows laptop.and i want to do complete repair,i want it to be same as new one,i have all my files and programs copied ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
suff954

Dell inspiron 6000 windows xp laptop

The laptopstarts up with white screen. After about 5 mins the white screen develops thousands of multi colored vertical lines after another 5 or 1...

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
Pookaloo

Virus owning my laptop..help!

I was browsing the net and all of the sudden my laptop just shutdown and now I can even turn it on I donot know what to do guys can you help please an...

suff954

Laptop random shutdowns during 3d gameplay

well i have a dell d620 512 mb memory 5gig vm 1.83ghz and i can play diffrent game just fine but when it comes to WoW type games my laptop fan turns o...

suff954

Laptop shut down and won't turn on

Hi i have a gateway laptop. One morning i logged on fine and started watching a video from youtube. When half of the video started, it shut down and i...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
LISS

Laptop drivers

i want 1450 dell studio windows 7 all drivers

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Laptop to tv

I Have Been Trying To Plug My Windows Vista Laptop Into My Tv With Disasters Results, The Cord I Have Is Red, Blue & Green On One End With Vga On The ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
nano

Laptop cant read new memory

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0I bought a new 1 gb memry device to upgrade from 512 for my compaq presario c series 300 when I insta...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
xpcman

Dell laptop

the cat walked across the laptop and the screen turned clockwise - how do i turn this back? Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 3.6

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2010 by
Julien

Dell laptop p3

i have a dell laptop p3 if i power it on, the power light and hdd light will on and it will not diplay on screen for some second it will went off. pls...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

My laptop was restored but there's a problem

The problem is that the laptop's manual volume control (which is on the laptop, the touch kind) doesn't respond when I touch it and it only has one th...

dist.urbd

No picture when connecting toshipa laptop to

Hello, I hooked up my toshipa laptop to 52'' Samsung TV but nothing happens Toshiba does recognize that there is a TV hooked up to it. I can't get...

ash_perez01

I forgot my password for my dell laptop

I NEED D,E ,F DRIVE DATAS.......IS ANY IDEA TO GET BACK UP......... N MY OS IS VISTA.......PLZ HELP ME.......ALL DATAS R VERY IMPORTANT......

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
closeup22

Put new battery into my acer laptop

i have just put a new battery into my acer laptop but nothing happens

closeup22

Sticky keys on my laptop

My Laptop has a few sticky keys which i want to get rid of, but i'm not sure of buying a new keyboard just for few keys, is they any place you guys kn...

closeup22

My hp pavilion laptop wont turn on

gud day, i have a problem on my laptop, last night i installed new antivirus for and scan it, then it requires rebooting.. i shut it down because i am...

dist.urbd

Dell 5150 laptop

Dell 5150 laptop wont boot When you you push power butten the lites in front flash green and the fan runs about 30 seconds then stops and the left lit...

dist.urbd

I have an asus a4000[laptop]fans not working.

I Have an ASUS A4000 and i have a big problem with him...I Push the On/Off Button..The Laptop starts,the fans start[But The FANS are off after 3-4 SEC...

moonviet

Laptop won't start up.

I've tried system repair, which restarts the laptop over and over. I can't take the laptop into ms dos mode as it's saying there is no C drive. I've t...

8 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Laptop wont come on

My friend has a Hp Pavilion laptop not sure what number it is or how old it is. She said is was on some site and the screen went black but she could h...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
anjana03

Hp laptop does ot turn on

My Hp latop does not turn on the lights go on for like a sec then go off. please help

2 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
closeup22

My laptop was dropped really hard

I am having trouble with my laptop it was dropped and when I try to cut it on I get this blue page and it want allow me to enter the start up page, I ...

ash_perez01

Can't hear any sound from my laptop at all

I have speakers hooked up but no sound is coming out and i keep getting an error saying "There is no active mixer devices available.

ash_perez01

Dell laptop to dvd with hdmi input

Hello, I NEED HELP.. PLEASE ;) So I have an HDMI HDMI cord.. hooked it up from my DELL laptop to the DVD player with an HDMI input. Cannot figure out ...

closeup22

Laptop won't turn on

i have a presario v3000 that won't turn on at all... the blue light at the power connector is ok... put the battery and it's charging but try push the...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
notarepairman

Laptop>dvd player>tv would it work?

I was wondering if I was to plug my HDMI cable in to my dvd player and connect my dvd player to my tv would my laptop screen show up on my tv? :)

Sharniejk

I have laptop (toshiba l300) not display

Solved

i have laptop (toshiba L300) i am worked before restart after not display now still computer on then only blink hdd led, power led and charger led...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2010 by
TIGERsHAKER

I have toshiba l300 laptop i am restart for f

Solved

i have toshiba L300 laptop i am restart for format after change sata option save then restart computer after working not display please help me soon t...

closeup22

Broken laptop liquid display on sony vaio

Hi all, The screen on my sony laptop is broke and i cant see anything on it, i've plugged a monitor into it and pressed fn 6 but nothng happens, i can...

closeup22

How do i restore laptop?

i have a toshiba a200-a1l i cant get into the home page so cant get in2 programs when turning the computer on i get a black screen i have tried holdin...

ash_perez01

Shutting down laptop months after overheating

I used to sit in bed with my laptop for months but when it started to shut down I stopped doing that. But now, even if I am at a desk (with it unplugg...

ash_perez01

Bluetooth not connecting with laptop

Hi I am not able to connect Bluetooth in my mobile sony ericsson j105i with dell vostro 1014, with windows 7 Home Basic. Please help, please adv...

Shreyasi

Laptop shutting down

Hi there, Please help. Since installing some memory into my laptop, it keeps on shutting down!! After i installed this i also added a Norton Sec...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
closeup22

Dell laptop 1545

keeps downloaded everything to recovery disc only and saying no space left,y wont it download to disc drive d ,y c all the time

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
closeup22

Laptop shutdown won't power off

HI, I have a Dell Inspiron 5150 laptop. I have checked Power Mgmt in Control Panel but can't seem to find how to get my laptop to turn off at SHUTDOWN...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Laptop turn off every two hours

Dear sir Do you why the laptop turn off every 2 hours !

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Sound from projector via laptop

Hello, I'm trying to get sound from my projector Hitachi CPS210 via my laptop, Acer Aspire but no luck yet. The instructions say to use small audio ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2010 by
sharpman

Dell 5150 laptop

Dell 5150 laptop wont boot the lites flash green and the left lite stays green naothing happens but when you push butten off the screen flashes Co...

ash_perez01

Laptop will not boot but fan runs

I have a HP laptop that is 2 years old. The screen is blank but the fan runs. The caps lock key blinks. Thanks. Stephen Configuration: Windo...

dist.urbd

Laptop fix didn't work - now what?

I have a 3 year old Toshiba laptop, X205-SLi4. It suddenly shut off while I was using it. I had the power adapter plugged in while using and battery w...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2010 by
xpcman
Results 7651 - 7700 out of a total of 8,223