The discussions

My latop lenovo g480 when i press the power on color black only

my latop lenovo g480 when i press the power on color black only

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Mistaking delete my account

i have mistaking and delete my yahoo.com account,how could I possible recover it

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Hp screen goes black but you can see a little bit inside but can see normal

Hello, I am using an HP and the screen turn black while I was watching a series you could hear them speaking but screen is black and when I off and ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2019 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron 13 7000

Hello, After I log on the screen is blank. Read to remove battery and hold power button for 60 seconds. Where is the battery located?

4 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2019 by
xpcman

Factory reset dell vista 1000 laptop

How do you factory reset a Vista 1000 Dell laptop if the administrator has been deleted off of it

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Laptop toshiba c50

Hello, My laptop has a problem. Turns on and off constantly, the hdd is damaged and I think the graphics card too, this happened when I was playin...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Lenovo laptop keys doing the wrong things!

Solved/Closed

Hello, Need a little bit of assistance with my Lenovo laptop! The number keys (and that whole row of keys) don't appear to be functioning properl...

19 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2019 by
Hiro

Unlock lenovo thinkpad

Closed

Hello, I have an old Lenovo Thinkpad laptop and I want to set it up for my children, but I don’t know the password. How can I reset it and use the...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2019 by
Anonymous User

How can i type @ on my acer laptop

Solved

Hello, I can't type the @ sign on my acer laptop. I have tried holding shift and pressing 2 and " shows up. Please help. thank you!

24 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Laptop is not starting

My laptop is not starting. After power on it is producing sound like starting but does not get start.Also producing beep sounds several times after co...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2019 by
peter_barnett

Acer aspire 7 laptop will not turn on

Hello, My laptop was working fine yesterday amd now I press the power button and the blue light flashes but ir wont come on. I don't have a batter...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2019 by
Collks2

Can't log into my gateway laptop

Hello I have received this older laptop from my mom that hasn’t used it in years. However, she doesn't remember the password and I can't access it.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

No response from facebook recovery

Solved

Hello, My Facebook account has been disabled and I do not know why. I have submitted my identification documents 100 times, but I never get the an...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2019 by
MiladaVreco

Acer 4750 won't power on

Hi, I have a problem with my Acer laptop 4750, it won't power on. When I connect the power adapter the Orange charger light comes on and when I pre...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

My hp laptop won't turn on

Solved/Closed

Hello, My new HP laptop won't turn on. It was working normally, but perhaps it's infected with a virus. Yesterday I turned it off as normal, and ...

23 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2019 by
22GraM

Dell inspiron with xp

I'm trying to factory reset my Dell laptop with Windows XP and it says to hit the reset button. Where is the reset button on this laptop.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2019 by
Spaham

Dell laptop goes to a blank page on startup

Hello, My laptop is not working. After pressing the power on button, it shows the Dell logo. After that it shows the Windows logo and then comes a...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Lenovo ideapad google password bypass

Hello, I bought a laptop from a friend of mine who I've lost contact with. On the home screen there's a Google email address and it asks to enter a...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2019 by
Spaham

Laptop is on but no display on screen

Hello, My laptop is a Dell i5 which has the issue that it is on and the fan is spinning, but nothing displays. I did that take out batter and pres...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2019 by
busha

Power supply led light on laptop is blinking

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have Toshiba Satellite laptop and it was working fine yesterday. I have plugged-in it with AC Adapter and the AC Adapter has the GREEN...

14 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2019 by
Ayodeji

Non responsive computer

Hello, My computer has dark screen. I can sign in, but my files don’t come up and if I click on anything the little blue light spins and does noth...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Dns does not respond

Hello, Windows network diagnostics : DNS server not responding, DNS doesnt exist or incorrect.Cant access webpages. through Bing/ or Firefox/. Google...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2019 by
Spaham

Samsung laptop shutdown and not starting again

Hello, I have a Samsung laptop. It was on sleep mood and I wanted to use it. I turned it on, it worked, but after 3 seconds, it turned off. I assu...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2019 by
garen0123

My laptop does not recognize my mp3 player

Solved/Closed

Hello, everything was working just fine. Then one evening I went to plug in my Sony mp3 player and it just sits there saying "connecting, connecting"...

82 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2019 by
Vaeh

Laptop gateway d340ui

Hello, I have this laptop and suddenly display stopped working. It turns on, fan and leds works and I can hear hdd working but not.signal on display...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2019 by
EstebanLeon

Installation program

my laptop don't have a disk I will like to install this program for first time can you please help me

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Dell inspiron 11 won't turn on

Hello, With the power cord in, I can't get the computer to turn on. It starts and shows the Dell logo and then just shuts off. Sometimes I can get...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Laptop turns off when power cord is removed.

Solved

Hello, My Gateway 9500 Laptop unexpectedly turns off, when the battery charger (power cord) is unplugged. The battery is new (purchased on 11/09/09)...

9 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2019 by
lol

I deleted all recovery partitions

I am sitting with a Satellite C850 ( Toshiba ) and I did a full format of the hard drive, all partitions were removed so all the recovery data is lost...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2019 by
PcSoftbox112

My acer aspire s3 series won't start

Solved

Hi, I am unable to start my Acer Aspire 3 series laptop. When I press the power button, it blinks an orange light 5 times and then stops. Nothing ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Dell inspirion 1721 laptop won't turn on

Solved/Closed

Hello, Last night I went to turn on my laptop and it won't turn on. It starts to turn on, the power light/HD light goes on, then makes a CHINK s...

27 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2019 by
mee

My hp pavilion laptop has a black screen

Hello, My HP Pavilion G6 laptop powers up and the fan works, but I have a black screen. Can you help me to get it back up and running normally? ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Restore my dell inspiron to factory settings

Solved

Hi, I have a Dell laptop and am trying to restore back to factory settings. I have tried pressing F8 on start up, but nothing is coming up. Is ther...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

When pressing shift 2 the and key doesn't work but " appears

Hello, I have seen many other articles about going into the control panel and on Windows 10 if I select to view by category and go into Clock, Lang...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2019 by
Wmm26587

My laptop won't turn on

Solved

Hello, I was watching a movie when I plugged in my earphones and then my computer crashed. I couldn't move the mouse cursor and my computer was fro...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Acer laptop stuck on loading screen

Solved

Hello, My laptop stuck on the Acer loading screen. After I restart the laptop many times, the automatic repair loading screen appear and then goes...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

Freezing problem in laptop

Hello, My Acer i5 7th generation is starting to hanging very much while I just bought it.when I open it and start doing some work then the pointer ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2018 by
xpcman

Hp laptop screen goes black

Hello, I tried booting my HP laptop, but when it shows me the welcome message the screen goes black. I've tried removing the battery and rebooting...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

How to change my computer's language?

Solved

Hello, My Acer is in French how do I get that in Dutch aspire one D250-ODQR

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2018 by
Hilde1961

Acer d250

Closed

Hello, Mijn Acer d250 staat in het Frans maar wil het in het Nederlands Mvg

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

How to set up spell check tool?

Solved

Hi, Where on the screen can I find 'tools' (so that I can set up the spell checker)?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

How to get an account number?

Hello, Can I speak to someone regarding my account. I am having problems getting a account number, which could lead to my 50th breakdown. Thank ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

Laptop number key is stuck

Solved

Hi, I have an Evoo laptop and the number lock key is locked, so I can’t get in with my password. How do I shut it off so that i can log into the la...

Daniel Telele  

My laptop is not turning on

Hello, My laptop is not turning on. Even if I connect it to the ac, no lights come. I tried removing the battery, pressing the power button for 1...

Daniel Telele  

How to fix “a disk read error occurred”?

When the “A disk read error occurred” error screen appears on startup on a black screen without an identifiable error code. If your computer gives th...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2018 by
Ratnendra Ashok  

How to reset your toshiba satellite mouse pad

Solved

Hello, I was using my Toshiba Satellite and it froze up. I turned it off and then back on and my mouse pad stopped working. My cursor will move an...

8 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2018 by
Aztecdiamond

Laptop won’t turn on

Hello, My laptop screen pixalated and then a msg came across saying "your computer has encountered a problem, we will restart for you". The system...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2018 by
xpcman

Laptop will not boot

Dear all, suddenly i'm facing a problem. In the evening I've hibernate my Dell Inspiron N4050 laptop, & after 1hr when I push power button for start i...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2018 by
Somitsvk

To get audio out from laptop while hdmi used

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using HP Pavilion dm4 laptop. Today I have bought 23 inch LED Samsung(S23B350) monitor which has 1 HDMI and 1 VG]. No inbuilt speaker ...

33 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2018 by
JillHelmers

Laptop problem

Hello, did you ever get your laptop fixed? I have the same one. Same problem

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2018 by
N.ruiz009
Results 451 - 500 out of a total of 8,223