The discussions

Sony vaio screen black

Hello, i tried all but didnt work, help anyone? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Headset problem.

So, here's the deal, i have purchased a roccat headset and sadly it has 2 headphone jacks 1 for the headphones and 1 for the microphone, my laptop can...

BrianGreen

Shows vaio after it gives blank page

Hello, Im Razi Im Using Sony Vaio Windows 8 When I Start It Shows VAIO After It Gives Blank Page Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 38.0

aryanrai1

My laptop won't come on

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop I was downloading a song and it just went black I have downloaded songs last night and it was fine up until today can...

Ambucias

Dell laptop battery icon showing a red cross x

Laptop battery icon is showing a red cross when not charging my laptop is DELL INSPIRON model N5010 25-06-2015 Battery replaced 4 yr. old laptop ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
rajesh9999

Not starting.

Solved

Hello, I was using my laptop Samsung Laptop - 300E4Z-A06 and the battery got low. I continued to use it, then suddenly the system started closing ...

9 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
Ineedhelpquick

Laptop won't turn on

Laptop won't turn on? Okay, so I seem to be plagued with laptops and stuff, as amongst all the other stuff that's occurred with laptops, monitors and...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
BrianGreen

Covered battery

Hello, the battery of my asus is covered up. I'd need a screwdriver. Is there any other way? The screen went blank in the middle of a movie, and i've ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
BrianGreen

Why my laptop is not turning on?

Hello, while opening my laptop,first it is showing the boot screen then a black screen and then it shows the boot screen and then the black scre...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Sony vaio

My daughter forgot her password to her labtop and can't make any changes to her labtop in I don't have a disk

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2015 by
Robinjones

My dell doesnt want to start..

Hello, My dell won't start.. Is connected and the light for the battery is not even on..what do I do? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 31.0.1650....

xpcman

Dell laptop showing black screen after start

Hello, Hello, I have a problem in my DELL VOSTRO 1520. It is turning on and then the screen is going blank and black after showing the windows l...

xpcman

Inbuilt camera not working

Hello, i have hp pavelian laptop . recently i have observe that the said inbuilt camera is not working . hence kindly look in to the matter for star...

xpcman

Some keys of laptop not working

Hello, My some keys of a laptop have suddenly stopped working.. I have an Sony laptop...I tried Fn+Num Lk but its not working...Can anyone help me o...

xpcman

Laptop showing black screen after 10 mints

Hello, My laptop dell latitude e6400 is showing black screen after 10 mints when i start I don't know what to do Configuration: iPhone / Chrome...

KY_WD  

My laptop just turned off while i was watching a movie

Hello, My acer laptop just turned off while i was watching a movie. The movie was actually paused. I don't know what happened. answer please.. big t...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Screen is blank please help

Hello, I am harpreet shergill i want to ask from you that when i turned on my laptop the screen is fully blank and in key board lights are on ...

KY_WD  

My laptop doesn't start/ reboot or respond at all

Hello, Please I need help with this seriously, My laptop is not working at all, when I first open it, It opens in black screen asking me two options...

13 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2015 by
KY_WD  

Dell laptop to restore to factory settings

Hello, how do I get my Dell laptop to restore to factory settings. like I just bought it. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

Computertech

Phone isn't detected on my new laptop

Hi, I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo G50-70, when I'm trying to connect my phone (sony xperia z1) it is not detected, I installed the driver but ...

Computertech

Acer switch10 did not switch on

Hello, I got an Acer Switch 10 for my birthday and I can't turn it on. It let me set a username and password, but now when I turn it on with the c...

Computertech

My laptop not turned on even charging light also not working

Hello, My lenovo laptop is not working ,it did not turning on seven the charging light also be not working.please give me a solution Configurat...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2015 by
mohsenkit.ir

Screen remain blue.its does not show anything

Hello, i use Dell INSPIRON N5010.when i open my laptop it show password page but after that screen remain blue.its does not show anything .what ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2015 by
mohsenkit.ir

Dell laptop

Hello, My Laptop Is On A White Screen After i Held it upside down & press the power button for 30 seconds!! help !! Configuration: iPhone / Saf...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2015 by
mohsenkit.ir

Laptop went blank only works on tv

Hello, my labtop screen went blank so I hooked it up to the tv with the hdmi wire and the screen shows on the tv what do I do someone plz help ...

mohsenkit.ir

Power cord

Solved/Closed

Hello,when i remove my power cord my laptop stays 4 or 5 sec in battery and it goes off.How should i fix it??

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2015 by
Marjo

Dell inspiron 1545 did not switch on

Hello, my laptop model no is Dell inspiron 1545 ,it is 6 year old but runs in very good condition. Last night i when i opened my laptop it showed so...

Computertech

Flash memory pendrive and the laptop turns off all a sudden.

I have a Fujitsu lifebook Laptop and was watching kindly my usual movies over 3hrs a day and when it says battery is 7 % I charge it again while conti...

R2D2_WD  

Display driver not ready

Hello, display driver not readyConfiguration: Windows 7 / Chrome 31.0.1612.2

Computertech

Logiq

Hello, my key board later have stopped working but it only work when am putting in the pass word

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Acer aspire

I can't turn on my laptop. I even took the battery and charge it, but nothing happens.Can someone give me some suggestion about this?

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2015 by
ekosan

Black screen toshiba s300

Hello to all of you guys, I have laptop toshiba s300. The problem is recent maybe 1 week, the screen is turning black after few minutes of work.it tu...

KY_WD  

Dell inspiron 3537 not booting

Hello, I have the same problem as a number of other posters in that my laptop will no longer boot -- no fans spinning up, no beeps, no nothing. Dr...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2015 by
mulondoabdul

Toshiba laptop

how can i fix a toshiba laptop that cannot start up even when i press a power button

Computertech

Acer laptop can not get it to boot

Hello, Please my acer laptop has a problem. When I pluge in the charger and power onthe machine, all the led on the system blink and does not start...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop is not turn on

Hello, I have a hp pavilion 15 n series laptop and yesterday morning when I was trying to open it, it doesn't show ant activitiy and I am unable to ...

R2D2_WD  

Black screen window 8

Hello, Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 28.0.1500.11 when i start my laptop acer aspire E 11 there are acer logo and it said it was prepari...

Computertech

Hp laptop stuck in auto repair

My hp laptop turned off while I was on it and when I turned it back on it was a blank screen with the hp logo. I pressed one of the function keys our...

Computertech

Dell latitude series : after power up nthing shows up on display

Hello, after power up nthing shows up on display. not even dell logo. Power on LED also goes off. only CAPS lock and NUMLOCK LED light are. not s...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Can't remember my system password

Closed

Hello, I can't remember my system password for my dell laptop. Configuration: iPad / Safari 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

I need to unlock my laptop

Closed

Hi I need I help to unlock my laptop, I forgot password and username, so how do I get access to my info in a laptop or creat new password and usern...

Ambucias

Dvd rw does not read

Closed

Toshiba Satelite Laptop L755 does not read .Kin dly arrange to solve. THANKS

8 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2015 by
skvaid

Toshiba laptop sound has stopped working

Hello, the sound has stopped working,it shows a red symbol and says audio service not running.help Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.12...

Ambucias

Error starting

Hello, My 6 months old dell laptop isn't starting . A blank screen appears only with the mouse pointer . Also the leftmost LED is always blinking . ...

Computertech

My hp probook laptop is switchoff not charging

Hello, my hp probook laptop is switchoff not charging Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Computertech

Computer classes

Hello, i am computer classes. i am deaf Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.124

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2015 by
ac3mark

Dell inspiron laptop won't start

Hello, I have an Dell Inpiron laptop Its not starting up after showing it's logo. Please help me out as soon as possible. Configuration: Window...

xpcman

Black screen problem e1 510

my acer E1 51o is not starting at all,all I see is the cursor blinking blue on and off

BrianGreen

My laptop turns on after three days

Hello, my dell lat d620 usually turns on after 3days when I shut down so to solve this I just hibernate. but I want to resolve this problem. hel...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2015 by
hella

My acer laptop won't turn on, leds lights as well

Hello, I changed my wireless adapter and when I finished, the laptop didn't turned on, all of the LEDs lights are off as well Please help me!

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2015 by
NoxKalligan
Results 4251 - 4300 out of a total of 8,223