Laptop Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7251 - 7300 of about 12,900
  • Just a passing thought... Closed

Hello, this thought just came to my head when I read this after my toshiba laptop broke, If you stole a password protected PC, then u can just hold t...

Mafioso63 | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 22, 2014
    1 reply
  • ASUS FN KEY Closed

OKay, so i have seen alot of these threads already, ive tried to go and do the ATK package via C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\HCon...

Moonlit054563 | Latest reply: Moonlit054563 Oct 21, 2014
    0 replies
  • power failure Closed

power failure with ac adpater only in my laptop

aungaungleon... | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 21, 2014
    1 reply
  • Need help to restore my laptop Closed

Hi, I have been trying all morning to restore my old laptop. I am not sure what year but probably 2007 or 08. I have tried the 0 button, tried F2, F8...

courtney87 | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 21, 2014
    1 reply
  • folder found does not open in my memory card Closed

hello i have cut and pasted all my photos and music in my memory card when i try to open it it shows me a found folder and in the found folder i can...

sweta2693 | Latest reply: R2D2_WD Oct 21, 2014
    2 replies
  • my laptop broke on the screen Closed

my toshiba laptop fall and was broken te screen,but it is shalking,what might be the problem

alexmulili | Latest reply: alexmulili Oct 21, 2014
    2 replies
  • my dell inspiron 1464 won't turn on Closed

yesterday my dell inspiration1464 laptop working fine and I shut down it .but this morning when I turn on my laptop it won't turn on.when I plug power...

htein | Latest reply: htein Oct 21, 2014
    6 replies
  • Hp laptop compaq6910p after MIN the laptop shut down. Closed

my laptop was working but when i connected it to the internet it was updating after a few min it shut down. when i start it the laptop it load to wind...

scottishking | Latest reply: scottishking Oct 21, 2014
    0 replies
  • my laptop time changes to 2009 date :( Closed

my laptop date and time always changes every time i restart my laptop.. please help me thanks!

jayjayboni | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 20, 2014
    1 reply
  • Laptop starts-up with VAIO screen & disappears into black screen Closed

My Soni Vaio laptop starts-up with VAIO screen which soon gets disappears into black screen and with only mouse pointer appearing on screen.

SKdwivedi | Latest reply: SKdwivedi Oct 20, 2014
    0 replies
  • Catherine Closed

I.HAVE A GATEWAY LAPTOP AND IT WON'T BOOT OR TURN ON

Cathyonelove | Latest reply: Cathyonelove Oct 19, 2014
    0 replies
  • Freezing up of my Acer 9420 series Closed

The current went off and my computer stopped working because the battery had no current. The next day I tried tostart it but it just went to the point...

Jakewade | Latest reply: Jakewade Oct 19, 2014
    0 replies
  • lenevo screen is black with a lock sign on the right corner. Closed

I let my friend use my computer and turned on just fine I log in to my account she unplug it now I turn it on the screen is black with a lock sign on ...

watch.over2008 | Latest reply: watch.over2008 Oct 19, 2014
    0 replies
  • Toshiba Computer Won't Load Closed

My computer has recently stopped working. I turn it on as normal, it works and I get to the 'start windows normally' section I choose this option an...

mikaylahpaige | Latest reply: mikaylahpaige Oct 19, 2014
    0 replies
  • dell inspiron 9400 Closed

I found this laptop and im trying to restore it back to its orginal settings as if I just got it from store I have done all the ways and I still can't...

only1 | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 18, 2014
    1 reply
  • automatically power off Closed

Hi, i have Dell Latitude D505 laptop... While power on the caps lock led blinks for a second and then it automatically power off... even tried to st...

anbuhsr | Latest reply: anbuhsr Oct 18, 2014
    0 replies
  • dell inspiron n5010 blue screen problem Closed

Hai I am having dell inspiring n5010 with i3 processor I am facing blue screen problem and serviced it for two time they say that vga problem and cabl...

thejdeep396 | Latest reply: thejdeep396 Oct 17, 2014
    0 replies
  • Acer 5738Z's Seems to short circuit when trying to charge Closed

Hi all, I have been experiencing several issues with my laptops, both Acer 5738Z's. One from my wife and the other from me. Here is a little ...

Jaak77 | Latest reply: Jaak77 Oct 16, 2014
    0 replies
  • How to transfer my Phone TV to my Laptop Closed

Hello, I have a nokia E7. I have a mobile tv on the phone which I use to watch television. I want to know how and with what I may be able to conne...

meandme | Latest reply: anika Oct 16, 2014
    3 replies
  • toshiba satalite c580 Closed

My toshiba c580 laptop starts up with the usual toshiba screen then says preparing automatic repair then goes to a blank screen the turns off

Heppie17 | Latest reply: Heppie17 Oct 15, 2014
    2 replies
  • screen smashed Closed

I have an HP pavilion windows 7 laptop and I have completely smashed the screen. It wasn't an issue as I could still use the laptop when I connected i...

loudrizz | Latest reply: loudrizz Oct 15, 2014
    2 replies
  • Dell Inspiron 1721 Display not working Closed

Hello, I have a older 1721 that I wish would work but the screen will no longer come on. I took the battery out, plugged it in and turned it on. ...

MamaBear13 | Latest reply: MamaBear13 Oct 15, 2014
    3 replies
  • hard disk not detected Closed

Recently my laptop screen was crashed .. i gave my laptop to service center for replacement of screen.. Before screen crashes some object falls on t...

vinothkk94 | Latest reply: R2D2_WD Oct 15, 2014
    3 replies
  • HOW TO SOLVE SCRIPT ERROR Closed

WHEN I USING TO OPEN GOOGLE CHROME IT SHOWS SCRIPT ERROR

sivaramanv1 | Latest reply: sivaramanv1 Oct 14, 2014
    0 replies
  • Toshiba touch pad mouse works wrong Closed

HI. I have recently purchased Toshiba laptop. Mouse was working on and off. Kind of found solution with F5 and it worked for a while. Now it has g...

Liene | Latest reply: Liene Oct 14, 2014
    0 replies
  • Arrow Keys , Enter key and backspace key stops working Closed

hi all, on my hp g-62 enter key , backspace, space bar and up and down arrow keys do not work. I am using windows 8. I have applied , 1- Turn...

capt_i | Latest reply: AnasRehman Oct 14, 2014
    4 replies
  • My Computer Beeping Closed

What do u do when your dell computer doesn't boot up but just beep?

KodyRoches | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • touchpad/ mouse pad right click and left click not working Closed

So, I just got a new toshiba satellite l50. The keypad stopped working all together not long after I turned on the laptop and the cursor was just froz...

FatimaAM | Latest reply: FatimaAM Oct 12, 2014
    0 replies
  • laptop doesnt turns on Closed

am have a lenovo laptop when i connect charger the indicator led light blinks but when press the power button led stops and nothing happens. onet...

keerthisrini... | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 12, 2014
    1 reply
  • modem not recognized Closed

Hi, I am rahul roy.I am using dell inspiron 1525 laptop with windows 8 and i am having some problem.I am using ZTE MF190 modem for internet but i am ...

rahulroy01 | Latest reply: nisva Oct 11, 2014
    1 reply
  • Black Screen Problem DELL Vostro 1014 Closed

Hello, I am facing black screen problem with my laptop,when I start it,no logo appears and I also follow earlier shown step in forum like press f...

krishna1990 | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 11, 2014
    3 replies
  • sound on laptop except online Closed

Hello, ok so i have checked all my sound settings and cant figure this out. My sound is working fine but will not work at all for anything that is on ...

rlanders | Latest reply: rlanders Oct 10, 2014
    2 replies
  • hp laptop stays on blank screen and writing and wont start up... Closed

I have a HP laptop when u turn it on it starts up with a blank screen then lots of white writing pops up an it jus stays on the screen like that an do...

mamawst | Latest reply: mamawst Oct 10, 2014
    0 replies
  • Hasee government laptop doesn't show screen when power ON Closed

I have changed some boot menu options. After done it my laptop turn on but it displays nothing. No boot menu selection option came. Blank, black scree...

nurasura | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • My keyboard is combining characters together..? I think? Closed

A couple days ago my (Asus) laptop suddenly and sporadically began typing e/ instead of just a regular e. It also see\ms that my space\ bar is combini...

Bird_Watcher | Latest reply: Bird_Watcher Oct 9, 2014
    2 replies
  • My Acer Laptop won't charge and now won't turn on :( HELP!!! Closed

Hi, my Acer laptop will not charge, so now it is completely flat and won't turn on! I don't know what's wrong with it. It kept saying that I had to pl...

tia207 | Latest reply: tia207 Oct 9, 2014
    2 replies
  • cd drive just stopped working on my Toshiba Satellite c850 Solved/Closed

Hi, Can anyone please help. My cd drive just stopped working on my Toshiba Satellite c850 (Windows 8.1) and when I did a little research it said ...

plantpot | Latest reply: AnasRehman Oct 8, 2014
    3 replies
  • Dell inspiron 1525 disk drive problem Closed

Hi, since i got it my old inspiron 1525 has had trouble with certain commercially produced dvd's, i put it in and drive spends ages scanning it but ca...

paullad1984 | Latest reply: paullad1984 Oct 8, 2014
    2 replies
  • Dell inspiron 1440 window 7 not starting Closed

Hi.... i am a user of Dell inspiron 1440. I was trying to format my lapy with window 7..but due to some reason it was incomplete , After that my sys...

AartiRawat | Latest reply: AartiRawat Oct 8, 2014
    14 replies
  • Toshiba Satellite curser does not work Closed

I have benn locked out of my laptop because the curser does not worked, I have tried F5 FN F9 does not work, I removed the battery and unpluged it as ...

Queenviper | Latest reply: Queenviper Oct 7, 2014
    4 replies
  • laptop nt getting on Closed

hello sir i switchd on my laptop it started for a few secnds then stoped and nw its nt workng at all i tried all steps of draining flea power checkng ...

danish0009 | Latest reply: AnasRehman Oct 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • My laptop not working properly Closed

Hello, Please help me, my laptop is not working properly. When i switch it on a beep sound is heard and it enters the setup page automatically and...

najiamanaf | Latest reply: AnasRehman Oct 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • I really don't know what wrong with my Dell inspiron N5050 lapto Closed

THE PROBLEM I'M HAVING WITH THIS DELL INSPIRON N5050 LAPTOP. THE LAPTOP WITH TURN ON, YOU WILL SEE THE DELL LOGO APPEAR AND THE WORD INSPIRON AT THE...

skyblue996 | Latest reply: AnasRehman Oct 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • c++ programming Closed

create a program that outputs the following multiplication table: 1x1=1 2x1=2 3x1=3...............................................9x1=1 1x2=2 2x2...

maria_ali30 | Latest reply: xpcman Oct 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • wifi not working Closed

i hve hp laptop pavilion g-6 ..wind 8 my wifi conectivity is not working....nd always shows off wifi.. plz give me a right suggestion to on my w...

yps2 | Latest reply: AnasRehman Oct 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • computor repair Closed

hai how to got my erasing datas in my laptp local drive,s

saravanan22 | Latest reply: Ambucias Oct 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • Cannot move my curser tried FN F9 F5 even a mouse does not work Closed

Cannot move my curser tried FN F9 F5 even a mouse does not work. Tried turning it off un pluged it took battery out still not working..What can I do a...

Queenviper | Latest reply: Queenviper Oct 7, 2014
    0 replies
  • Laptop Battery showing a red cross when charging or not charging Closed

Hi, 'My laptop battery icon in the task bar is showing a red cross when charging or not charging my and also showing there that consider replacing...

baves | Latest reply: carminabigue Oct 6, 2014
    1 reply
  • icloud installed under W7 and browsers and Internet softwares Closed

I've installed icloud on my laptop under W7, wifi and Internet connection are fine but neither browsers nor other internet softwares can get even open...

Petymeg | Latest reply: Petymeg Oct 6, 2014
    0 replies
  • my laptop's monitor has black out Closed

Hello.I was looking some things in my laptop and went to personalize,with the right click of the mouse and wanted to change the size of the things in ...

lediona | Latest reply: R2D2_WD Oct 6, 2014
    9 replies