The discussions

My studio 1555 laptop audio is not working

Hello, I was listening to music on my laptop with my earphones then all of a sudden the audio just stopped working. I have restarted my computer ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Scary laptop beeping... eek!

Solved

Hello, My quite old Windows XP laptop that used to run 98 has started beeping after the DELL screen comes up. It really scared me the first time and...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
jack4rall

I can't connect my laptop to my tv

Hello, i have a sharp 32" inch tv and a sony vaio laptop. i have connected my laptop and tv trhough a vga-hdmi cable. the computer recognizes the cab...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
n

Acer 5235 extensa laptop

Hello, i have a acer extensa 5235 laptop+the wireless light at the top next to the bluetooth and power button does'nt lite up nemore. it does'nt se...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
Bradster

Connect laptops with non working monitor

Hello, my old laptop monitor stopped working and it's always black, so while I can start regularly windows I cannot see anything. I am about to bu...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
xpcman

Want to change language on my laptop

Hello, i ve got a new lap top and the language is dutch.is there any way i can change it to english? pls heip if u hav an idea

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
ksjvekc

Gateway laptop shuts down suddenly

Hello, i have the same problem , but i already have removed the battery, and it continues shutting off.... i do not whether is something with the sy...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
pop

How to get the sound to wrok on a laptop

Hello, i need help the sound on a Gateway laptop just stop wroking and i don't know what to do about ti so can you help me please and thank you ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Laptop wont turn on after shutting down

Hello, WINDOWS XP HP PAVILION DV9000 ......HAD BEEN WORKING FINE ! CHARGED THE BATTERY OVERNIGHT TURN ON FINE BUT NOTICED THAT BATTERY LOAD...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Toshiba laptop left side touch pad not workin

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 PLEASE HELP! I have a Toshiba Laptop L305-S5919 -1 yr old-was fine-now the Left ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
teras

Conneting an external monitor to laptop

I tried the combinations of fn + f2, f3, f4.....f10 to my laptop (HP Pavilion with Vista), none of them are working. Anybody please help me!

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Netbook laptop keys are not working

Hello, guys my netbook laptop keys are not functioning well when i press shift,:, letters C,D,L, and the period. as well as my numbers are not fun...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
lachey

Laptop stopped working

Hello, My laptop was working perfectly the other day. I shut it down and everything was ok, today i tried to turn it on and there is no power runn...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Laptop not getting on after long switch off

Hello, i have a thinkpad which was working for so long without any problems. Now it is not getting ON when it is kept OFF for more than two days. ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2010 by
Nou_Nours77

No sound on tv when connected to laptop

Hello, friends when i connect my with LCD TV through cable..........only video gets played but there is no sound coming from it...........please ca...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2010 by
Nou_Nours77

Control key not working on acer laptop win7

Hello, My control key on the left side doesnt work. ACER ASPIRE 5734Z-4836 model. This is a brand new computer with a lot of my new data on it....

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2010 by
majju121

Laptop to tv through vga cable

Hello, I have a vga to svideo cbale, when I connect this cable to laptop on the vga port immediately my laptop shuts off. I have to remove the bat...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
Subbu

How to format sony vaio laptop

Hello, i m using Sony Vaio laptop VGN-CR24G ..i want to format my laptop..and i m having Sony recovery disc also...plzzzz plzzz plz help me how to...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
jaunglia

Sharper image movie projector and laptop?

Hello, I want to use my Sharper Image Entertainment Projector, model# EC-PJ10, to display netflix movies from my Acer netbook. What type of adapt...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
KC

Acer 5100 laptop

Okay, so I had the same Acer problem everyone had. Keyboard won't work, touchpad won't work. USB and Disc Drive won't work. I pretty much tried every ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
Nikkita

Laptop wont get past boot

Hello, I'm having trouble with my laptop; this is what I did in order before it stopped working. I was about to shut down the laptop but I acci...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
srdjz

My laptop won't boot

Hello, My Acer aspire 4920, won't boot. It turns on, the Acer splash screen appears, freezes and nothing happened. I'm running Windows vista... ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
ianwhit05

My laptop touch pad isnt working

Hello, I would like to know how to fix this problem my laptop touch pad isn't working and I think I might have hit a button for it to stop workin...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Compaq presario laptop v5000 cdrom not showin

Hello, Hi my laptop is not showing cd rom device, once i dont know what have done but now it is not showing device kindly help Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Battery of a laptop not charging

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude D520 Laptop and it were all ok with it till last week,and now it's battery is not getting charged.The battery contac...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Memory stick not recognised by laptop

Hello,my sandisc 8gb is not recognised by my samsung laptop is there something I need to do.it recognises a compact stick but not the sandisc

5 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
reli

My laptop isn't booting. :(

Hello, my PC is not booting at all. When I power it on, these things happen in order 1.PC looks like it turns on; wireless LED is on, power light i...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
Karekezi

Laptop mouse not working / bahrain

hi gud day....im having problem using my laptop mouse] ...i cannot use it if its in im using my internet ...wat should be the problems....

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

My laptop turn off suddenly without warn

Hello, ... my name is john(nickname) i have a problem with my laptop. The problem is it turn off suddenly and when i try to turn it on my laptop shut ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

How to do a recovery on my toshiba laptop

Hello, how do i do a recovery on my toshiba laptop l305. it start but will not finish

4 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
bee

Connecting laptop to tv......sound...

Hello, so im trying to hook my lap top to my tv.... iv got the video working... im using a s video cord now its just the sound... when i connected ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Compaq c700 laptop getting hot

Hello, I have a Compaq c700 laptop that in the past would get hot but work fine. I could hear my fan running. Yesterday the computer would wor...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
remesquaddie

Keys not working on my sisters laptop solutio

Hello, Firstly I'd like to say what the problem was and how I fixed it. I was surfing the internet today and then all of a sudden I couldn't use th...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
Robert

Laptop display on external monitor

Hello, My Laptop got smashed ..i m trying Fn+f and all other options to get my laptop display on monitor..but no success. initially i get dis...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
olfo81

Laptop won't come on

Hello, I am desperate for help. My Toshiba dosen't come on, even when I turn it off and on... HELP! R Configuration: Windows XP / Firef...

6 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
cha_mps

Laptop solutions

Solved

Hello sir i am prasad.i am from vijayawada. i have a small dought i.e i am lesaning music in my system. at that time i have a work th...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Laptop not charging anymor

Hello, I have a dell laptop and since yesterday it is not charging anymore, what could be the problem? Thanks. Configuration: Windows Vista ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
Dad1

Hp laptop doesnt start up

Hello, I was using my laptop (HP G70 something, I cant find the box it came in) which was working fine. I turned it off to clean underneath the keys w...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
jwbread

No sound from laptop

Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone could help me please, I have a pioneer laptop and recently haven't been able to hear any sound from it whether i...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
dybbody

Laptop not powering on

Hello, Each time i tried powering my asus laptop whilst its on ac, it does not come on and the charging lights goes off automatically until i remove...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

How to connect laptop to analog / digital tv

Hello, i bought recently a VGA to RCa cable. i want to connect my acer laptop to normal & digital Lcd tv both.Please can any body tell me the pro...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Jumping cursor on laptop

Hello, I've had a Dell Inspirion laptop for about a year and a half, but recently it had a really annoying problem. It had it when I first got it...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Laptop hook it up to my hdtv

Hello, I have an acer and trying to hook it up to my hdtv is a pain every time I plug in the vga-hdmi cord the computer screen goes blank and ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2010 by
lildre866

Toshiba laptop keeps shutting down/no boot

Hello, My Toshiba yesterday was working fine when all of a sudden it just shut down. When I turned the power back on i got as far as the select...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2010 by
Jim

Laptop hang

Hello, my laptop is hang when i open.its not open any progremme even my computer and start menu is also not open please solve this problem its urge...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Laptop not starting up - getting errors

When i turn my laptop on it comes up with the welcome screen, and where you log on, and i type my password in etc, and then instead of going on, all y...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2010 by
marsbar

Sony mp4 nwz-e443 can't open on laptop!!

Closed

Hello, I have installed windows 7 ultimate on laptop and when i connect my walkman on the laoptop i have the message (on sony mp4 player): connect...

Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
Nagaraj

Help acer 5315 laptop not charging

Closed

Hello, My laptop won't charge - it was plugged in yesterday and the icon that shows that the battery is charging suddenly disappeared. I wiggled it...

Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
666boogerwang

Laptop wont boot up

Hello, my hp g6000 will not boot up for sum strange reason I didn't use it for a few month n now the fans arnt even kickin it just displays the on but...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Asus laptop is not charging

Hello, Hey My Problem is my laptop is not charging and now is off i unplugged all the Ac Adapter the battery all and let it like that for 5 days (...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2010 by
moumins
Results 7251 - 7300 out of a total of 8,222