The discussions

View network computers

Hello, when i load my network places, how can i get the list of connected computers to come up first without having to click on view network computer...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Gprs setting

Hello, Can anyone tell me the exact seeting for GPRS on my Sony Ericsson w700i. And also for connecting it to laptop via USB modem

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Error 80048820

Hello, i cant sign in msn as well as hotmail with my new computer but it goes well with my laptop. The date and time are correct and i've done almost...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
nick

Wireless adapter

Hello, I just purchased a ZYXEL P330 Wireless Router. I have it hooked up but my wireless adapter on my laptop will not recognize a wireless connecti...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
Nick

Lost chips in texas

Hello, Hi there i lost all my chips by a magic bug on facebook and how i do to retreive them!

4 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
solu

Usb printer

Hello, how can i connect 2 cumputer to my net work to work usb lexmarkprinter

dancedhall

Looking for ethernet

Hello, I have a Gateway Computer Model # FX510X I'm trying to find the ethenet card I need. Can anyone help?

dancedhall

Facebook so far seems to suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,i have tried to set up a facebook account for a week!(www.facebook.com/confirmemail) shows up as not listed. the code i was given(183893647) s...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Ethernet

Hello, can i connect xbox 360 with ethernet cable plugged straight into modem ????

closeup22

Mac address

Hello, how open other pc on the network py using command line i think we can use mac address with ip address to do it >>>>>>>is that right?

closeup22

To change my bsnl broad band conectio

Hello, i am from orissa want to know how can i change my broad band conection with out dialing and allways on line

closeup22

Networking

Hello,

iveal

You tube, yoku

Solved

Hi all, i want to create a site similar to you tube and share lots of interesting videos, how can i acheive this project ..i have lots of videos which...

LouisSteph

Bots

Solved

Hi, thats somehting thhat i have been hearing since ages..do bots really exist?

iveal

Cable connection

Solved

Hello, how do i conenect two pcs with cables, please give step by step i am a noob in all these

iveal

Plz get me details of ipaddress10.223.2.79

Hello, can u please help me in gettign the details of the ip address... 10.223.2.79 i am getting harrassed emails.... -thanks, janu.

iveal

Ie 8 problem

Hello, I am expiriencing a problem in IE8 that when i am trying to open an internet site using proxy settings windows 7 is asking the username and ...

LouisSteph

Server not found

Hello, I try to open microsoft.com, avast.com etc fromserver, a message ' server not found' comming always in IE8 and Fireforx, But some other clie...

LouisSteph

Gprs connection for g'five u800

Solved

Hello, I want to connect my g'five u800 mobile to aircel provider how can i do that can you send it to me.mail id: Configuration: Windows XP I...

LouisSteph

How to operate the internet connection

Hello, Sir , I have Sigma tel T33i series mobile I wish to get and try internet connection my mobile but no service menu in the mobile how to i get t...

LouisSteph

Acer pc wifi connection

Hello, I have a Acer labtop. im trying to connect to the IP adresses shown in the connection box and i cant connect to any of them. it just tells m...

iveal

Packet data

Hello, Thanks for my reply. But I want to know that what is packet data. Is it gprs setting or setting from Internet provider? When I dial 9...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Wi-fi for pc & laptop

Hello, I have a question. Our PC is connected to Rogers Internet. We would like to get Wi - Fi Internet instead because planning to get laptop. C...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Free browsing

Hello,i use mtn, zain, gt vodafone. i want browse free without paying on my laptop or disktop computer.i will be very greatful if u can help me with i...

dancedhall

Packet data

Hello, i have nokia 5130 xpres music.when i connect my mobile with computer for internet. It reply that "subscribe packet data first.!".What can I do...

dancedhall

Pc setting for samsung beat phone

Hello,how to connect internet in pc by samsung beat mobile. I am using aircel gprs setting

dancedhall

Issue with my wireless

Hello, i just move i got a new computer i lost my linksys wireless disc the The model # is wrt54g2 v1 . I ll be glad if u can tell me the website to d...

dancedhall

Wrt54gs v7.2 won't let me in actions

Solved

Hello, My WRT54GS V7.2 stopped working, I reset nothing, then I uninstalled and re-installed from my initial CD. Now it says I am connected to a d...

xpcman

Motherboard driver

Hello, i need LAN driver since it is lost.

pro-genius

Id traceout

Hello, how to trace out ip adress, any one help pls if u don't mind my english so pls mind it friends

dancedhall

Gprs setting for loop mobile

Hello,

dancedhall

Emails not opening

Hello, i cant open my emails on the new version of google mail. i use internet explorer 8

dancedhall

Wireless security for type 2 adsl modem

Hello, i have a problem for my wireless security in type 2 adsl modem can u guide me through a step by step method ?

dancedhall

Configuring of lan

Solved

Hello, Please provide me some notes on: Configuring of LAN, for educational purposes within 3 days. I will be grateful.

xploreraj

Who hacked into my face book

Hello, I would like too know who has gotten into my face book account. Who ever did has changed my password and would like too delete my account with...

iveal

Problem occ when signing up 4 facebook

Hello,when sign at facebook......it asks us to enter the characters in the image u see in the security box bt no image actually appears...only it is w...

iveal

Un able to connect to pc

Hello, i hav a samsung mobile phone and is GPRS enabled. i hav installed the necessary software as well whice i got frm my vendor bt still i m not a...

iveal

No internet wireless connection

Hello, I am having trouble to connect internet wireless on my desktop with comcast able internet. I have linksys wireless router and I have a belkin...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless problem

Hello, I Dr. fareed when i format my laptop toshiba satellite l300-254 system unit and install windows xp i lost the driver of wireless signe and i ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Dir300

Hello, I have dir-300 but i can't instal? always saying that cable between dir-300 and DHS not conent. how can i slove this problem please help me ...

dancedhall

Dear sir

Hello, i have desktop connected with wired network,i have been using internet to my laptop by using wireless connection from that desktop.the thing i...

closeup22

Drivers

Hello, i need hcl notebook p30 pdc drivers

closeup22

Free browsing

Hello, efizzy need zain free browsing codes for my nokia 6600 urgently

closeup22

To find the connection between cpu & tv

Hello, I have the tv which is LG golden eye, 21 inches. & also i have the normal cpu & lcd Moniter. but moniter is 14 inches only. so...

closeup22

Unable to log in to facebook

Hello, I logged on to facebook earlier and was able to. However, I tried to update my status and it says, it can't update my status. I tried to cli...

How to share internet between two pc

Hello, Help me how to share 2 computers using cross cable to use the internet parallelly.

closeup22

Mix my on the net radio

Hello,can i mix my on the net radio???

iveal

Acer no wifi connection

hi there. i just bought an ACER aspire running on Vista and i am not able to connect to my livebox through wifi. I tried everything: used the wep key...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Can's send message

Hello, I am facing problem for my facebook almost 1 month already i can not send a message to my friends INBOX also is not working when I click INB...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
mysticdreams

How can i browse with my phone

Closed

Hello,pls send config.for me on how to browse with my phone

Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
Vicco
Results 6851 - 6900 out of a total of 9,928